iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DIVIDED INFINITY, New Website!
Who has your favorite design?
You do not have permission to view or vote in this poll.
Madurai2
post Dec 7 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #1

I'm that in the middle guy.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Divided Infinity was written as a game script originally, which is what it was always meant to be. I started writing this story a few years ago during a tough time
in my life, the story is the soul of this game, I can promise all who play to experience a story that has had much love, care, and thought put into it.

High school life...so many worries, girls, jobs, grades, reputation, bullies...most people go to bed and wake up feeling like a new man. Sullan Miller goes to sleep and does wake up a new man...he awakens in a strange country on a bloody battlefield, apparently in a Chemical War. Sullan hated wars, hated death, why...why was he a soldier murdering men? Unless he wasn't himself, unless it was just a bad dream that he would wake up again from, unless it was forced? Dead bodies all around...blood flows to your feet.
The story begins...

Sullan Miller The Lost Crow

BIO:
Sullan is a fifteen year old boy attending highschool with his three close friends, socially awkward with anyone but his three close friends.
Sullan chooses to think rather than talk most of the time. He lives alone with his surgeon father who is usually never home due to work.
Sullan has strong views of anti-war and anti-murder, almost unrealistic ones, he usually has his head in the clouds dreaming of new things,
though his good friend Gerone tends to drag him back to reality more often than he'd like.

Gerone Crator The Resolved Dragon

BIO:
Gerone is a sixteen year old student and Sullan's best friend, Gerone lives alone due to most of his close family being deceased.
Gerone is loud, blunt, and obnoxious...opposites attract, this is just the case with Gerone and Sullan's friendship.
They share almost opposite views on life as a whole yet they still remain as close as possible.
While Sullan is a bully magnet, Gerone is a bully...crusher...
So things works out.

Shella Sear The Blue Jay That Lost It's Wings

BIO:
Shella is a sixteen year old girl that works at a local Cafe with her younger brother John.
She does not attend school because she has to work full time to support her little brother on her own.
Shella knows quite well that she works her ass off so she's naturally a little bit snobby.
When Shella wants something...she usually doesn't give up until she gets it, she has no particular world views of her own, she doesn't really care honestly.
What she hates the most is being used or manipulated by people...and when she is...
She tends to respond aggressively.

Nima Longshore The Peaceful Deer

BIO:
Nima, a fifteen year old girl that is friends with Sullan and Gerone, she is kind and happy, even in the toughest times she tries to just smile through it.
She also believes that murder and war is wrong but is more realistic than Sullan and knows sometimes...it's required.

She loves normal things like karaoke, cooking, and babysitting, she shares a strong love for children and chosses to keep a childlike innocence
most of the time, but Nima is a teenager after all... prone to bad choices and mistakes...she has dated some...
questionable guys.

The music in Divided Infinity features original various vocal songs sung just for this game!
features completely original music by Christophe Blondel, Martin Barreby and The Final Chapter.
And vocals by Diana Kantor & Jake Barnes.

Divided Infinity is completely voice acted, over seven hours of voice acting has been recorded for this project, all pro quality at that.
after showing the script to some great freelance voice actors all of the people I scouted agreed to do it, some even auditioned for the project.
Expect a fully voiced storyline upon release. You may hear some examples of the voice acting in a few demo scenes below.

The game is broken into Seven Chapters, none being a fixed legnth, I chose to end the chapters and key moments in the story
rather then force chapters of fixed length. The story is the main aspect of this game and it will not be weak in the least.
You are able to make various choices that affect key points to the story, not VERY many, but enough.
There are two separate ending chapters depending on your choices, EACH of the endings has it's own unique Epilogue mode,
which has normal RPG gameplay and equal story development. This section is roughly four hours long, so as a whole the game
will have about 12 hours of gameplay.

Lots of love and care is being put into this project to make it shine, I believe RPG maker is just a program with bounderies that can be broken, it's just a tool that can create greatness, that is my goal.

Here are some screenshots of the game running. (Original art was not yet inserted when these screenshots were taken)

Spoiler:

Who do you choose to waste your time with?

Spoiler:
The village will change as time progresses, this can both open new possiblities as well as close older ones.

The only changes shown are merely the enviromental ones, there is so much more under the hood.

I've removed villagers from the screenshots, don't expect to find them in the same place everyday. They will get around.

Time waits for no player. Make your time count or you could just miss out on fun things.

Everytime you engage in a new daily event, time will pass by a bit and things will change. Doors will open, and doors will close. You progress to the next stage of time by sleeping in the bed of your room, by doing so you may rest until night time. I hear darker things happen under the stare of the moon, so be careful.

Next, let's talk about some of the grand people of our little home town.

Welcome to Sunshade Village. Kenneth is the Mayor of Sunshade, and will always be there to guide you when you need it.

Frank The Drunk

Frank is a local resident of Sunshade he spends all of his time drinking or hung over, he regularly causes trouble among the town. Will you shun or accept his disruptive ways?

First impressions are everything.

How you treat these characters will affect how they respond to you, as well and their individual stories, your actions will bear consequence.

Johnny The Writer

Johnny is an aspiring writer, he spends all his time writing ideas and concepts for stories. He usually doesn't have time to clean...

What to do. What to do.

Outdoorsy Jane

Jane usually won't be found in her house during the day, she will be found jogging around Sunshade taking in the beauty of nature. She is truly a woman who stands on her own two feet.

Fresh air is great, but so is the comfort of your own home, hmm...

What do you think of Jane's ways?

Evan The Blunt Man Of Metal

Evan is a local Metalsmith, he keeps his words simple, and expects others to do the same. He also takes things at face value, people included, some don't like him, but many respect his truthful personality.

Is simple always better?

Ron The Priest

Ron is the priest of the local church, he isa strong believer in faith but is far less judgemental that his fellow church man. Of course, he will still share verses whenever he has the chance.

He's proud in his beliefs, not a bad thing in itself.

Do his words have a place in your ears?

Jim The Shut-In

Jim is absolutely horrified of leaving his house, he is content with the safety of his cozy home, it sheilds him from the damning eyes of people, along with the dangers of the world in general.

He's not afraid to glance out at the world from time to time though.

...Or maybe it's not the world he's looking at.

What do you think of Jim's view?

The Robinson Family

A by the book dysfunctional family. This family is very fragmented and wild, be careful when sticking your head in this lion's den.

Well no one likes being robbed, ever had your bike stolen?

The choices, oh the choices.

That isn't even a third of the people that fill Sunshade Village, each of the crossing character stories will be yours to fully explore and create once the full version of Divided Infinity is released, you'll be able to taste the first three days of your village life next month with the playable village heart demo.

Your Pet

A cat is only one of many pets you can possibly have, your pets have affection points of their own to raise or lower. Each pet has a unique skill to help you along your journey, the more your pet loves you the better it will do. How to make your pet love you more you say? Well daily food would help.

It's your pet, name it what you want!
</div></div></div>

Test it out yourself soon!

Writer & Director:
Jake Caro

Editor:
Jared Blakely, Mikayla Mills, Emma Pennington.

Character Designer & Illustration Artist:
Melody Brown. (Melynn Rose, jaytheunseen)

]Music Composers:
Christophe Blondel , Martin Barreby & The Final Chapter

Vocalists:
Jake Barnes, Diana Kantor

Mappers:
Jake Caro, Akane Zwadski
!!Recruiting!!

Eventer:
Jake Caro

Logo Artist:
Gavin

Battle Effect Animator:
Radscythe
!!Recruiting!!

Battle Sprite Animator:
HK pRo

Main Character Spriter:
!!!We Urgently Need One!!!

VOICE CAST

Sullan Miller:
Jake Caro

Shella Sear:
_______

Gerone Crator:
Druoxtheshredder

Nima Longshore:
Emma Pennington

Updated trailers coming soon.

Final Build Demo Coming Soon.

http://www.wix.com/iarudam/codedemotion/di...ivided-infinity

SUPPORT BAR
Made by Radscythe
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=39780"][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/5e77tw.png[/img][/url]

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Mar 23 2012, 01:17 PM

--------------------

Check out our two projects below!

[img][/img]

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bradz12
post Dec 9 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #2

Dun Dun Durrrrrn
Group Icon

Type: Spriter

Hmmm, seems...interesting. I will try the demo.

--------------------
Visit my game wiki - holostudiosquest.wikia.com

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Dec 10 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (bradz12 @ Dec 9 2010, 07:12 PM) *
Hmmm, seems...interesting. I will try the demo.

Please do ^^
Feedback would be much help! =)

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Oct 13 2011, 11:38 PM

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

BluBlaze
post Dec 11 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #4

Your average fire head.
Group Icon

Looks quite interesting... Seems it will turn out well.

I would play the demo but both of your download sources are very unreliable. From my knowledge, most people on these forums like mediafire the best for downloads.

EDIT:

Just got the download. Whoa! its a huge file! Might not be playing this yet...

This post has been edited by BluBlaze: Dec 11 2010, 12:09 AM

--------------------
I dunno... I just wanna... Put something here...

+Quote Post

Radscythe
post Dec 11 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #5

Waiting for life to pass him by.
Group Icon

This sounds really amazing, I'll be sure to check it out later tonight when I have a chance.

Like the title and the logo.

eDIT:
Downloaded it, and without looking at titles, just filesize, I realized you have two wavs that adds to about 80mb.

You should convert those into a better format, this is with the music.

There are a few SEs that are 10mb+
I'm telling you this so you can condense the file size and bring more downloaders to your game.

I'm going to play it in like an hour or so, when I'm done I'll let you know what I think wink.gif

SECOND EDIT BABY...anyway:

I just got done playing it, and from reading this project thread I figured the story would be good...but the shear brilliance of the story can't be conveyed with what is written here in the project thread xD

I really want to play the finished game, and you've done what so many rpg makers struggle for and that's make an amazing story that is on par with commercial games/stories.

I really mean that, and since stories are the most important thing to me in a game this will def be something I look out for.
I also liked the weird girl on the school roof, nice touch.

I can tell that stories are also as important to you, for those of us who focus most of their energy on the story, sometimes things are...overlooked.
The inside and outside of the buildings are fine, but in that one town it's a crapload of empty grass; I'd like to see more of a variety of ground tiles in that instance, that goes for all future maps. A tale can be beautiful, but it also doesn't hurt to make the majority of maps reflect that. Maps are usually a big hurdle to accomplish surprisingly, and if you want help with them I would be happy to.

The other thing that caught my attention was the super omega long battle against the soldiers. I know it's like an event battle(by that I mean not a random on the field one), but for long battles I like a variety of enemies to use skills, even if they are buffs that add a challenge or a small magic slightly stronger than their reg attack, it still adds more dynamic to a battle. All of that also plays an important part of story immersion.

Adding strategy to battles in the future would be a big plus, just putting that out there.

Overall you got me hooked, I would be proud of yourself for coming this far.

P.S. : One of the best save points ever, not gonna spoil it xD

--------------------
The words that sprout of lies to our souls; if they bear fruit the lies disappear.

Games:
Spoiler:
My Stuff:

Award:
Spoiler:

I support:
Spoiler:

<<< Stare at this in awe.

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Dec 12 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (BluBlaze @ Dec 11 2010, 01:06 AM) *
Looks quite interesting... Seems it will turn out well.

I would play the demo but both of your download sources are very unreliable. From my knowledge, most people on these forums like mediafire the best for downloads.

EDIT:

Just got the download. Whoa! its a huge file! Might not be playing this yet...

It is quite huge... I apologize about this ^^;;;
I was very messy with the file formats, the final game will have everything converted to .ogg or mp3 format.
that will save about 80% of the space, I'm very sorry about the large file size but I hope it won't stop you from trying the game out =)

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Dec 12 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (Radscythe @ Dec 11 2010, 12:13 AM) *
This sounds really amazing, I'll be sure to check it out later tonight when I have a chance.

Like the title and the logo.

eDIT:
Downloaded it, and without looking at titles, just filesize, I realized you have two wavs that adds to about 80mb.

You should convert those into a better format, this is with the music.

There are a few SEs that are 10mb+
I'm telling you this so you can condense the file size and bring more downloaders to your game.

I'm going to play it in like an hour or so, when I'm done I'll let you know what I think wink.gif

SECOND EDIT BABY...anyway:

I just got done playing it, and from reading this project thread I figured the story would be good...but the shear brilliance of the story can't be conveyed with what is written here in the project thread xD

I really want to play the finished game, and you've done what so many rpg makers struggle for and that's make an amazing story that is on par with commercial games/stories.

I really mean that, and since stories are the most important thing to me in a game this will def be something I look out for.
I also liked the weird girl on the school roof, nice touch.

I can tell that stories are also as important to you, for those of us who focus most of their energy on the story, sometimes things are...overlooked.
The inside and outside of the buildings are fine, but in that one town it's a crapload of empty grass; I'd like to see more of a variety of ground tiles in that instance, that goes for all future maps. A tale can be beautiful, but it also doesn't hurt to make the majority of maps reflect that. Maps are usually a big hurdle to accomplish surprisingly, and if you want help with them I would be happy to.

The other thing that caught my attention was the super omega long battle against the soldiers. I know it's like an event battle(by that I mean not a random on the field one), but for long battles I like a variety of enemies to use skills, even if they are buffs that add a challenge or a small magic slightly stronger than their reg attack, it still adds more dynamic to a battle. All of that also plays an important part of story immersion.

Adding strategy to battles in the future would be a big plus, just putting that out there.

Overall you got me hooked, I would be proud of yourself for coming this far.

P.S. : One of the best save points ever, not gonna spoil it xD

I'm very happy you liked it! I wrote the story with all my heart and soul so I'm hoping others will like it too, and like the final product as well! Please keep in touch so you can play the full game =) I'm really trying to get people to play this!

I have a MUCH better compression method, (I stated it above) I plan on doing that for the final product...
I was very messy with the file size and file formats, that will be fixed I assure you.

The maps many players have pointed out, I have started updating them as much as possible. I DID overlook them for the story, that was a mistake that WILL be corrected in the final game, I apologize to all players that had to run through boring maps, please expect updated ones in the final game!

The event battle was also pointed out by a few for problems, buffs are something I completely overlooked, I have begun to create them right now actually, I also plan on renaming some of the more "generic" skills, as well as fix a glitch in one characters defense.
Before the full game is released it's going through about ten playtesters first, I want to make sure nothing is overlooked.

Your feedback has helped the project very much! same goes to everyone who has provided feedback or will.

The story IS the main concern, but cleaning up the rest of the game with polish will only make it better! =)

PS. I'm glad you like the save point wink.gif Hehe~

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Dec 12 2010, 07:18 PM

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

BluBlaze
post Dec 15 2010, 02:36 AM
Post #8

Your average fire head.
Group Icon

Just played the demo. Its pretty good even though there wasnt much actual gameplay. The voice thing is cool, not many people use voice acting, although they are only about halfway done.

Sullan and Gerone do a good job of counteracting eachother. biggrin.gif

The only thing that is weird is the end...

SPOILERS HERE!
Spoiler:

Everyone Dies!?!?!

--------------------
I dunno... I just wanna... Put something here...

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Dec 16 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (BluBlaze @ Dec 15 2010, 02:36 AM) *
Just played the demo. Its pretty good even though there wasnt much actual gameplay. The voice thing is cool, not many people use voice acting, although they are only about halfway done.

Sullan and Gerone do a good job of counteracting eachother. biggrin.gif

The only thing that is weird is the end...

SPOILERS HERE!
Spoiler:

Everyone Dies!?!?!

Thank you =)
The main game will have one boss per chapter until chapter 7, after chapter seven there will be quite a large dungeon for you explore, and more gameplay, after chapter seven the game shifts into less of a visual Novel and more of an RPG.

As for the voice actors, half of them have recorded all of their lines, some haven't finished yet, which is why it wasn't voiced past chapter 2 in the demo. The full game will have everything voiced complete with battle voice overs and everything xD

About your spoiler... (THANK YOU FOR MAKING THAT A SPOILER BTW) I'm afraid I can not reveal anything wink.gif
I will say that by the end of the main game you will understand everything that's going on, the umm "ending" was just for the demo xD (I'm so mean)

UPDATE!: The compressed Demo is 189mb and is currently uploading!

EDIT**: Smaller Demo has been added to the first post!

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Dec 16 2010, 03:07 AM

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

Scorneo
post Dec 24 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #10

If n = infinity, (1+(1/n))^n=1
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Good

189 MB Demo added!

Before i download the demo, it'll be great if it was at a much smaller size.
When it comes to RMVX, size don't matter if the size is mostly taken by sound/music-files.

--------------------
QUOTE (Albert Einstein)
Imagination is more important than knowledge.

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Dec 27 2010, 08:51 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Scorneo @ Dec 24 2010, 06:21 PM) *
Before i download the demo, it'll be great if it was at a much smaller size.
When it comes to RMVX, size don't matter if the size is mostly taken by sound/music-files.

I'm afraid the size cannot be compressed any further, also, BGM/SFX/SE is all part of the game just like the rest of it, the game is fully voice acted, custom, music, lots of content, for an hour demo that's voiced it is a very good size I believe, RPGMVX is just an engine, it can be used to create whatever the creator chooses, if 189MB is too large for you then I apologize. But it cannot be compressed further.

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

Seija
post Dec 28 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Wow! This game is nearly at a professional level. The voiceacting, the way the story is told, and also the story itself. It's very interesting too, I actually want to know what happens next. tongue.gif
The combat (really long without any interesting options other than basically using the same attack over and over) and huge empty maps seemed to be the weakpoints. But seeing as there really wasn't much combat, and you still adding things to make it more interesting, I'll remain hopeful. smile.gif

To the people not downloading it because of the size: 189 mb is really nothing to complain about, and the quality voiceacting more than justifies it. Do yourself a favor and download the demo. tongue.gif

Definitely something to look forward to, nice work!

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Jan 1 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (Seija @ Dec 28 2010, 09:46 PM) *
Wow! This game is nearly at a professional level. The voiceacting, the way the story is told, and also the story itself. It's very interesting too, I actually want to know what happens next. tongue.gif
The combat (really long without any interesting options other than basically using the same attack over and over) and huge empty maps seemed to be the weakpoints. But seeing as there really wasn't much combat, and you still adding things to make it more interesting, I'll remain hopeful. smile.gif

To the people not downloading it because of the size: 189 mb is really nothing to complain about, and the quality voiceacting more than justifies it. Do yourself a favor and download the demo. tongue.gif

Thank you very much for the feedback! ^^ I'm so glad you liked it~
The story is the soul of the game, that's where the most care is being placed, however others have pointed out the boring maps and battle problems, I have no intention of keeping the maps boring or the combat stale =) I was eager to get the demo out for the story, I ended up overlooking the maps, the gameplay was supposed to be a stand in, I'm working of buffs, debufs, custom states, elements, a whole buch right now~ it's all going good so please keep updated!~

MINI UPDATE: I recruited an additional animator and mapper, also one of my artists has been drawing alot of extra content for the game! so if things keep gloing this way expect ALOT of unlockables! =)
The voice cast is currently recording battle voice overs, so they're all done with the main game~ All's good!

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

Strawberrycat24
post Jan 3 2011, 03:14 AM
Post #14

Full of Kawaii!!
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Man I wish I had a crew like yours for my project.
That or you are so much more of a genius than I am.

--------------------
My stuff!

Battlers By Berry!
"Ambition is the last refuge of failure"~ Oscar Wilde

Spoiler:
I'm helping with...

I support...

I am:

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Jan 4 2011, 06:19 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Strawberrycat24 @ Jan 3 2011, 04:14 AM) *
Man I wish I had a crew like yours for my project.
That or you are so much more of a genius than I am.

It all started with a simple script~ xD

UPDATE:: I've been cleaning the interface up, screenshots added to first post!

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Jan 15 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Seija @ Dec 28 2010, 08:46 PM) *

Oh my,didn't see this! xD;;

Thank you for taking time to play the demo~ The story is it's main feature, I won't lie.
Since the the demo has released I've had a new mapper look over the maps, updated the interface, and the combat was a stand in.
I planned to have alot more added by the end.
Please keep updated and play the full game!~

EDIT: I DID see this xD;;;
I'm so groggy, I'm sorry.

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Jan 15 2011, 08:15 PM

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

JesauV13
post Jan 26 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

is it weird that i beat the other sullen and he said he won and i was pissed and deleted the game?
tongue.gif lol anyway interesting game decent voice actors anyway i will play when you finished but i am a little pissed cause
every sprite you used i was using in my current game so damn you you beat me too it. no worries can't wait for the finished game

--------------------

+Quote Post

Madurai2
post Jan 27 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (JesauV13 @ Jan 26 2011, 08:52 PM) *
is it weird that i beat the other sullen and he said he won and i was pissed and deleted the game?
tongue.gif lol anyway interesting game decent voice actors anyway i will play when you finished but i am a little pissed cause
every sprite you used i was using in my current game so damn you you beat me too it. no worries can't wait for the finished game

Yes ;^; GO BACK AND FINISH ITTTT.

But no actually lol, at one point actually getting lucky and beating the boss had an effect, but it was cut due to story reasons.
I've actually made the boss invincible now xD;;; it was overlooked in the Demo.

About the sprites...
They are just "Actors" so if your game's good it won't matter if others have used them, if this project does well like I'm hoping then maybe some talented artists/spriters won't be all like "Eww a RPG MAKER GAME LOL" Because it's happened a lot xD;;
But... if it helps... I won't use them for any further projects? xD;;
All the actors are free resource anywho, so it's bound to happen.

It was nearly impossible to get a full voice cast, SOME original art, and music xD!

MINI UPDATE: The game's coming along nicely... but I honestly need some help or it will take a lot of time, I'm using a tile swapping program called swapXT now and while I have learned how to fully use it it still is a time consuming process, and I'll damn sure do it, but it won't be quick.
I've posted in the recruitment thread so if anyone's interested please have a look. other than that, the voice cast is doing great but I've recently lost one character, so time to find a replacement xD;; Emma's been pumping out quite a bit of extra artwork too, and while I semi don't want this out yet....
here's a preview of some of the unlockables you'll be getting ;3
there are about 20 of these that will be in the extras

I'd only look at this if you played the Demo to at least the end of Chapter 1.

EDIT* I've decided to remove this until release.

This post has been edited by Madurai2: Feb 21 2011, 06:48 AM

--------------------

[img][/img]

+Quote Post

JesauV13
post Feb 8 2011, 03:08 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Type: Designer

QUOTE (Madurai2 @ Jan 27 2011, 08:18 AM) *
Yes ;^; GO BACK AND FINISH ITTTT.

But no actually lol, at one point actually getting lucky and beating the boss had an effect, but it was cut due to story reasons.
I've actually made the boss invincible now xD;;; it was overlooked in the Demo.

About the sprites...
They are just "Actors" so if your game's good it won't matter if others have used them, if this project does well like I'm hoping then maybe some talented artists/spriters won't be all like "Eww a RPG MAKER GAME LOL" Because it's happened a lot xD;;
But... if it helps... I won't use them for any further projects? xD;;
All the actors are free resource anywho, so it's bound to happen.

It was nearly impossible to get a full voice cast, SOME original art, and music xD!

MINI UPDATE: The game's coming along nicely... but I honestly need some help or it will take a lot of time, I'm using a tile swapping program called swapXT now and while I have learned how to fully use it it still is a time consuming process, and I'll damn sure do it, but it won't be quick.
I've posted in the recruitment thread so if anyone's interested please have a look. other than that, the voice cast is doing great but I've recently lost one character, so time to find a replacement xD;; Emma's been pumping out quite a bit of extra artwork too, and while I semi don't want this out yet....
here's a preview of some of the unlockables you'll be getting ;3
there are about 20 of these that will be in the extras

I'd only look at this if you played the Demo to at least the end of Chapter 1.

Spoiler:

The artwork above is drawn by Emma Pennington and belongs to her and Divided Infinity.

dude relax i was only kidding laugh.gif either way the sprites don't belong to anybody so let's just do our best.
anyway thanks for the motivation! but i feel some how our main guy and his best friend are the same idk
... uh anyway i guess i'll teak that later so good luck on ur game dude oh and you got pretty decent voice actors.
cheeers!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Voltage
post Feb 8 2011, 03:25 AM
Post #20

Coding in C#
Group Icon

Type: Coder

Okay, I'll admit I was judging by your title. Not a fan, but when I read your story, that brief little paragraph; I was amazed. Your story is very original, I've just been inspired. tongue.gif

--------------------
"You may take notes lads."
Some of my work:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:22 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.