iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> Notes for Complete Game Threads

This forum is for completed RPG Maker VX games. Please do not post threads about games being made in other engines here.

34 Pages V  « < 32 33 34  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lore of Lorewyn, 25-35 hours of gameplay, all original music
MementoMori
post Jun 12 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #661

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Ok he has responded to me and repaired the bug. I finished the game and in short sentences its a very good game, happy to add it to my large completed indie rpg collection.

The walkthrough realy helped me, but i would add something that its missing namely a secret boss i found smile.gif

Spoiler:
When you travel back in time and you enter Grune town there in one of the houses is an old lady. If you give her the catnip she turns into a boss Mad Pussy and overgrown white cat. Let her apperarence not fool you she can one shot your characters, i defeated her by poisioning her which is very effective and by trying to get her to sleep which has very low chance. While dishing out dmg also try to keep all your characters alive beacuse they will die. Now at the end you get 666 xp and gold but the real treasure is the cat claw the most baddass weapon in Lorewyn lol. Extreme attack power and multiple effects like poison, petrify, confuse etc...

In all this game is worth a try, sometimes it can get confusing so a walkthrough which is posted somewhere in this topic helps a lot in those situations.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

gldfinch68
post Sep 11 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #662

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

I find the music very interesting. The graphics are well done. I would be interested in trying a demo of this game, if I had the time.

--------------------
RPG Games on Amaranth Games!

The Classic Aveyond Series

+Quote Post

bastian
post Sep 19 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #663

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Hi, guys! I'm glad people are still enjoying this game! It helps keep the worry that no one will care about the sequel at bay. tongue.gif I'm hard at work on the sequel right now (finally) and am in the beginning stages of recording the sequel's new music and designing the game. It feels good to be RPG-Maker-ing again. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

34 Pages V  « < 32 33 34
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:21 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.