Power Pack VX - Scripts Collection v1.0 -> 16 scripts in a single strokeIntroduction
Hello guys, I’m Rafael_Sol_Maker, a moderator of the most growing RPG Maker community in Brazil, the Condado Braveheart. (Previously called Vila Makers) This is my first time posting a script here and I brought a little collection of scripts that I made/improved for a pack called Power Pack VX. Please check the “full” documentation to obtain more details about the Power Pack project and the scripts. You can find it [here]
for online reading and [here]
for download. Let’s go:Features
I’ll show here every feature available. Each item in this list represents a script. The script name you want must be intuitive, check the [documentation]
if you have any doubt.
- Implements audio position (given in milliseconds) and remember the last played SE & ME;
- Adds new commands to the File class, like append_dir, copy, move, compare, remove_files, make_dirs, and install;
- Evaluates all scripts “generated by the game” providing an exception catcher with more detailed information;
- Adjusts the map to the minimum screen size, if you resized your screen with other scripts (preventing scrolling glitches);
- Enables the addition of a “perfect fog system”, similar to XP and with all effects, like changing tone and opacity.
- Provides a pack with lots of special command to use, including party commands, characters commands (hero and in-map events), batch utility commands, picture commands ('show picture' event command), and standard 'system' folder graphics changing.
- Features a special engine to search notetags in texts, using regular expressions. (The “notetag system” itself is a very useful system used to extend the game database);
- Presents a save scene similar to the RPG Maker 2003 one, capable of read and save how many files you want;
- Creates an “intro” scene that can be used like a slideshow, even before the title screen. (Very polished!);
- Permits the use of individual face graphics, individual icons and custom iconsets;
- Shows the game window opening and closing animation in a more smooth way;
- Readjusts the status scene so it will looks like the RPG Maker 2003 screen.
- Allows you to set battle backgrounds for specific areas, assign a specified damage in each given step (terrain damage simulation), specify poison damage and healing rate from items;
- Manages some APIs to adjust game the screen size (aka “high resolution”) or put it (the game screen) in fullscreen mode by pressing a single key, like RPG Maker 2Kx;
- Bring a full set of 6 customizable transitions with adjustable speed, including map transfer, battle start and finish, like RPG Maker 2Kx;
- And contains lots of other little engine adjusts.Some ScreenshotsHow to Use
Exactly as almost every script in this forum. Plug and play. Some scripts may require additional graphics or configurations to work. In this case, check the scripts instructions in its header or download the demo to see how it works. (Err, at this time I’m still preparing the demo.)Demo
Maybe soon!Script (links)
It’s not a good idea to post every script here… Too many lines! Please check it out in these Pastebin links!VX MAP ADJUSTER v1.0VX SINGLE ICON & FACE v1.1VX STATUS 2003 STYLE v1.0VX TOGGLE FULLSCREEN & RESOLUTION v1.0VX TRANSITION SET v1.1VX SMALL TWEAKS v1.1aVX POWER COMMANDS v1.2VX PERFECT FOG v1.0aVX SAVE 2003 STYLE v1.2aVX SCENE INTRO (2Kx LOGO) v1.3VX SUPER AREA UTILITIES v1. 2VX FILE CLASS ENTENSION v.1.0VX AUDIOFILE ENTENSION v.1.0VX SMOOTH WINDOW OPENING v1.0VX GENERAL SCRIPT EVALUATOR v1.0aVX REGEXP NOTETAG SYSTEM v1.0aFAQ
Q: Will you answer some question of real importance in this FAQ?
A: Err, probably… No! Just post you question here and I’ll take a look. There’s no real secret using these scripts. Some may need additional documentation, though.Important!
Check the documentation [here]
(online) or [here]
- Me, Rafael_Sol_Maker!
- And all the other people which helped me in making these scripts. (Checks the script itself for detailed credits)Author's Notes
This post has been edited by Rafael_Sol_Maker: Nov 20 2011, 01:17 AM