1) Make sure you have a "Guilds" folder in your demo. Every guild you create will be stored in here.
2) Create a folder in your "Guilds" folder and name it to your guild. Example:
Project X/Guilds/Guild Name
3) Inside this folder, create two .txt files. One's named 'info.txt' and the other one 'description.txt'
Make sure to end the file with a ';'. Don't take those definitions literal, Leader Name should be the name of your leader, Affliction the affliciton of your guild and Focus the focus point of your guild.
End the file with a ';'. The maximum amount of lines you can enter is 5. 4 Of them will be seen in the guild selection window. All 5 of them will be seen in the member's screen.
4) Now, inside your Guild's folder, create a new folder named "Members".
5) Inside that folder, create as many .txt files as you want. The name of a .txt file should be the name of a guild member.
Example of a member's file
Project X/Guilds/Guild Name/Members/Guild Member Name.txt
face_file=Name of your face file
face_index=Index of the face file
description=Line 1,Line 2,Line 3, Line 4, Etc;
Same for this one, end the file with a ';'. Neither take these definitions literal, Nickname should be your member's nickname, face_file the name of your face file located in Graphics/Faces, face_index your face_file's index. When choosing "Actor1" for your facefile and 0 for your index, we'd get Ralph's face. When we choose "Evil" for your facefile and 4 for your index, we'd get Oscar's face. Affliction is your member's affliction, rank your member's rank, class your member's class and description your member's description. Every line gets seperated by a comma (,) except for the last one.
6) I bet you'll want to repeat step 5 since your guild won't have 1 member (I guess).
7) [Optional] If you want to add a logo to your guild, insert the logo's file inside your guild's folder and name it 'guild logo'. If you don't want a certain guild to not have a logo, insert an empty (transparent) bitmap file in your guild's folder, named 'guild logo. There are some configuration options in the script's set-up.
8) You're done.
I know it's hard and such, but after doing this once, it'll get much simpler.