iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Regarding about my last post
Rajawali
post Mar 2 2011, 05:39 AM
Post #1

Only available on weekend
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

I've been waiting for a day to post this, I'm pretty furious about this

Anyway after I post this thread in here
So I'm going out for lunch break and when I came back, I saw that my account has been suspended
I was like WTF, what the hell did I do ?

I didn't get any explanation why my account has been banned,
I tried to contact the moderator but when I tried to click message or anything it leads to the same pages
So I tried to log out and checking out my last post and I saw that BigEd is accusing me of ripping of commercial image and showcasing them
and he was banning my account without giving me a chance to explain or to defend myself.

It seems that he was pretty blind that he didn't read my post that the image that I'm uploading there is a SAMPLE image not the ACTUAL image.
He didn't even see the WATERMARKS inside the image.
All of those image can be found in Famitsu.com, ebten.co.jp, and tkool.jp which I already attached in my post (though it was gone now)
All of these sites is belong to ENTERBRAIN not some kind of underground sites.
All of those graphic is for showcasing and teaser purpose not to be used for actual game graphic, although you still can use it if you don't mind the watermarks and the low quality image,
heck if I did really rip the image they would be post in png format, without the watermarks, and at the correct size.

so my question is
How the Hell I could broke any rule by posting a SAMPLE image?

I guess this site policy is guilty first until proven innocence
I suppose it was pretty easy to ban someone in here because you don't have any burden or take any responsibility if you a ban wrong person

--------------------

Support
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

BigEd781
post Mar 2 2011, 05:55 AM
Post #2

No method: 'stupid_title' found for 'nil:NilClass`
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (Rajawali @ Mar 1 2011, 09:39 PM) *
I didn't get any explanation why my account has been banned.

You don't get notifications or explanations when you are suspended.

It seems that he was pretty blind that he didn't read my post that the image that I'm uploading there is a SAMPLE image not the ACTUAL image.
He didn't even see the WATERMARKS inside the image.

You're right; I didn't. I knew there were samples posted with a watermark and I didn't see the watermark on yours. If I was wrong then I apologize, but I didn't see them. We can take this offline, these type of discussions are not for an entire forum. I'll send you a PM.

QUOTE (Rajawali @ Mar 1 2011, 09:39 PM) *
I guess this site policy is guilty first until proven innocence
I suppose it was pretty easy to ban someone in here because you don't have any burden or take any responsibility if you a ban wrong person

That's not true; if I made a mistake I will own up to it. You weren't singled out and suspended maliciously.

--------------------
My blog - It's awesome, I assure you
While sloppy writing does not invariably mean sloppy thinking, we've generally found the correlation to be strong -- and we have no use for sloppy thinkers. If you can't yet write competently, learn to. - Eric Raymond

---
My awards for being so awesome
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Retired-Pine
post Mar 2 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #3

Not a democracy
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

By the way, we're already discussing this. Mostly to see if it's a mod error, not because you're furious RAWR because we honestly don't give a shit

--------------------

Spoiler:

Awards
Spoiler:

Games I support [under construction]
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:35 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.