iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game of Thrones Season 2!, There has to be fans in here?!
Napier
post Apr 1 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Okay... by the end of the last Season of Game of Thrones I was pretty much biting my nails in anticipation - I wanted to start the books but resisted for the sheer fact I didn't want to take away from the show that I have grown to love... who's ready for this!? I know some of you have probably already seen it (or are watching it now - not sure when it airs since I don't subscribe to any kind of television - the internet is far to convenient) but over here on the West Coast, still waiting!

This post has been edited by Napier: Apr 1 2012, 11:41 PM

--------------------

A Cross-platform RPG Engine for Windows, Mac, and Linux that publishes games for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.
Now in Private Beta! http://www.gamesbymoxie.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Supergodjesus
post Apr 26 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (Napier @ Apr 1 2012, 07:40 PM) *
Okay... by the end of the last Season of Game of Thrones I was pretty much biting my nails in anticipation - I wanted to start the books but resisted for the sheer fact I didn't want to take away from the show that I have grown to love... who's ready for this!? I know some of you have probably already seen it (or are watching it now - not sure when it airs since I don't subscribe to any kind of television - the internet is far to convenient) but over here on the West Coast, still waiting!

You win the internets. Game of Thrones is absolutely amazing. Even though the books have been around for like the past 20 years, I am surprised I have never heard of them until last year. I watched season 1 first, and then I began to read to the books. Season 1 is a very faithful adaptation of the first book. I highly recommend reading the associated book after watching the season because 1.) It gives better clarity to what is going on - the show doesn't have the time to fully explain and show everything that is happening on the larger scale; 2.) Better understand and know the characters - there are so fricken many characters, seeing them on the show and reading about them in the book is the best way to keep them all straightened out; 3.) See where the show deviates from the book, what gets left out, etc.

Both the show and the books are exceptionally fantastic. I couldn't recommend them more to anyone.

--------------------
Keep up-to-date with the greatest RPGs ever: Pioneer Valley Games

Need inexpensive art resources? Let me know!

Need AMAZING game music? Note by Note Studios

+Quote Post

rmk2martio
post Jul 25 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Game of Thrones is a nice show. I am watch it on TV regularly and I must say that its well executed series.

Download Psych Episodes , Download Monk Episodes

+Quote Post

jldew
post Nov 10 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

I've read most of the books. I can't wait for Season 3, and I really can't wait for the Red Wedding. (Major spoilers if you look that up!) I just want to see how it's portrayed and how well they stick to the book, which they have to a good accuracy. Although they did switch a few things around with Dani's storyline.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:56 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.