iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Notes for Complete Game Threads

This forum is for completed RPG Maker VX games. Please do not post threads about games being made in other engines here.

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Star Stealing Prince, Full Game Released
downforce
post Mar 11 2012, 03:47 PM
Post #241

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

i pressed 4, i can see the 5th one but i can't reach it
how do u reach that?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

downforce
post Mar 11 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #242

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

ok i got it, thanks! i needed to be more careful looking around >_<

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Mar 11 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #243

I do not bite!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: True Neutral

Glad you figured it out! But remember not to double post! I don't think mods like that! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

hinky_pickles
post Mar 14 2012, 03:13 AM
Post #244

Group Icon

Type: Coder

Hey man, long time lurker, first time poster! I have to say, of all the RPG Maker VX games I've played so far this is by far the best. I wanted to wait until beating this game to give my full review to be honest, but I've found myself in a bit of a pickle and I don't know how to proceed (some of these puzzles are insanely hard, what can I say? XD)

Ahem, spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
Chapter 6, on the fourth floor of the West Tower. I'm stuck at the puzzle where there are 3 switches and the only hints have to do with bridesmaids and flowers. I'm confuzzled, and I feel like I'm missing something really important. It's moments like these I wish they had a GameFAQs for fan games. tongue.gif

If you could help me out it'd be much appreciated, I really want to beat this game!

+Quote Post

Confederacy
post Mar 14 2012, 03:17 AM
Post #245

Hello, my sweet lil' honey bee.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

I'm slowly, getting through this game (just too damn busy), but I gotta say I'm really enjoying it a lot so far. The only problem I have is that the difficulty kind of fluctuates from being a little too easy to "holy shit, I'm getting my ass kicked." I'd like to say I'm about midway through Chapter 3 at the moment, but can't say for sure. Other than that, like I said, enjoying it a lot and I look forward to your next project. Though, I'm guessing Sky of the World is no longer being made?

This post has been edited by Confederacy: Mar 14 2012, 03:18 AM

--------------------

Games (they have links! Click them!): Coming soon with *truly* remarkable games!
Oh oh oh, can I contribute to this conversation!?
I have an opinion about a game.

You're an idiot!

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Mar 14 2012, 03:34 AM
Post #246

I do not bite!
Group Icon

QUOTE (hinky_pickles @ Mar 13 2012, 11:13 PM) *
Hey man, long time lurker, first time poster! I have to say, of all the RPG Maker VX games I've played so far this is by far the best. I wanted to wait until beating this game to give my full review to be honest, but I've found myself in a bit of a pickle and I don't know how to proceed (some of these puzzles are insanely hard, what can I say? XD)

Ahem, spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
Chapter 6, on the fourth floor of the West Tower. I'm stuck at the puzzle where there are 3 switches and the only hints have to do with bridesmaids and flowers. I'm confuzzled, and I feel like I'm missing something really important. It's moments like these I wish they had a GameFAQs for fan games. tongue.gif

If you could help me out it'd be much appreciated, I really want to beat this game!

Are you the guy who asked about the same puzzle on RMN? tongue.gif

This puzzle asks you to give the Wife (switch in the middle) flowers (the left and right switch) to open up the gates to a happy marriage. The clue is:

A bridesmaid comes from the right
A groomsman comes from the left
And the wife has her flowers.

So that means flip the switch that's right of the middle switch. Then go to the switch to the left of the middle switch and flip that. Then go back to the middle switch and flip it. If you hear bars opening, you know you did it right.

QUOTE (Confederacy)
I'm slowly, getting through this game (just too damn busy), but I gotta say I'm really enjoying it a lot so far. The only problem I have is that the difficulty kind of fluctuates from being a little too easy to "holy shit, I'm getting my ass kicked." I'd like to say I'm about midway through Chapter 3 at the moment, but can't say for sure. Other than that, like I said, enjoying it a lot and I look forward to your next project. Though, I'm guessing Sky of the World is no longer being made?

Well I started the game as really easy to get you in a comfy zone. Then I start killing!

And Sky of the World is on hold right now. It occasionally pops up in my head and I tinker with a few ideas, but right now it is on hold. Fermenting on a back burner as I like to think of it.

+Quote Post

hinky_pickles
post Mar 14 2012, 03:08 PM
Post #247

Group Icon

QUOTE (Ronove @ Mar 13 2012, 11:34 PM) *
Are you the guy who asked about the same puzzle on RMN? tongue.gif

Actually no, this is in fact my first time posting on any RPG Maker site, although I have been developing my own RPG Maker project behind the scenes for quite some time. I like to make sure I have quite a bit developed before I decide to show something off. tongue.gif Anyways, thanks so much for your help! Hopefully I can get through the rest of the game without getting too stumped, lol.

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Mar 14 2012, 03:14 PM
Post #248

I do not bite!
Group Icon

Don't forget to check out the clues for a later puzzle on the third floor bookshelves. That one MIGHT stump you if you aren't prepared.

+Quote Post

hinky_pickles
post Mar 15 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #249

Group Icon

Ha ha, that Zodiac puzzle? Got it on my first try actually. tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Mar 16 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #250

I do not bite!
Group Icon

Hey guys! I don't visit this forum that much anymore and since there's this mass exodus going on here, I figure I should link you to the thread on the official RM forums:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/t...tealing-prince/

You can also find me on RMN: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3554/

So if you need any help at all or whatnot, just find me on one of those two sites! Thank you all again for playing! smile.gif

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 10:32 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.