(Even though it seems to be full of criticism, they're just things that I either didn't understand or thought could be improved, I REALLY liked the game)
- Why does everything randomly gets set on fire at the beginning?O_o
- Why are there lit torches in the middle of the road during a rain? (Is it supposed to be night?then you need to darker the tint some more...)
- The item categories are terribly cluttered.
- Rebecca's new sprite looks kind of boy-ish. (NOTE: It became a great running gag, later on
- The encounter rate is way over the top. It doesn't help at all that the maps are so labyrinthic. (NOTE: This goes for every dungeon in the game)
- You forgot to add Valkyrie Profile to your music credits.
- Is her backstory still the same?(except that now you're going to leave it as a surprise?)Because otherwise the rain commentary has lost it's cool foreshadowy vibe, becoming almost a random joke. (a good one)
- Hmm...disable has become quite redundant.
- Lol at ff victory music.
- God, why do the characters speak so little? I need my plot ration!
(Note: later on, I discovered that the pacing was actually really good. The reason this comment is still here is that I was writing this as I played, and I thought, it'll be better if you knew how the player felt at the moment they played through each stage.)
- System stack too deep error!I've run on it at least four times when leveling up. I think it's the level up display script, not only because that's when it happened, but also because I played a different project that also used it and I got the same error.
- I don't like kgc's mp cost alter. I mean, it renders raising your mp completely useless since spells will always cost the same percentage of it. At least, it's not all the spells. (NOTE: later on, I realized you did this because these two spells never lose their usefulness.)
- Rebecca's "off he goes" line about Guy, after his second quest is stuck on an infinite loop, I had to open the database and alter it myself
(You forgot to turn the self switch b on)...Why do quests give so little exp?
- Talking about numbers... I seem to have a severe cash overflow problem. I think by this point Rebecca could afford to buy a house of her own in Dolce and settle down to live a normal life. XD
- I spent 2000+$ on bait to get a rainbow fish...well at least i'm spending it on something.
- "I'm not going to crying"..bad timing for a typo, man, really bad.
- The katana dialogue was really well written...but Rebecca's hair seems black to me O_o (on a closer look it is a really dark shade of brown.)
- Gabe has gotten kind of creepy with his interest in Rebecca. XD
- Where does Gabe go in Niflheim? I understand the "solo" concept, but you could have at least made him run ahead on his own, so it'll make sense. (NOTE: the same applies to the underground, haunted, road thing)
- Why are you giving us attack chips and barriers here? You can imagine we already have some of those by now.
- When jumping down from the first ledge on the third screen (still on Niflheim) I got a system stack error.
- When I got to the entrance to the castle, I entered the main door and exited again, then went to the far right. When I returned, Rebecca said something about a dragon? I suppose it's some event that's going to hapens afterwards?
- The boss was waay too easy...and I got a system stack error during the cutscene after defeating him.
- Oh, snap! I didn't expected the husband to be right.
- I ran into this bug when I got into a fight in Amity road....it happened again...it happens always :/
- System stack error before black dragon battle, first during roar, and then, a second time during his footsteps.
- Defeating him or getting killed is the same?At least give me a prize for kicking his scaly ass.
- Confirmed, she still has the same backstory...
- Lol at RTP shenanigans in the upper town.
- I forgot to mention before, I really like all the little details the game has: like the randomized spawns and the dialogue in the tavern changing each day...
- Dude seriously, order the database. Having a healing item, then loot, then more healing items, gets really messy.
- System stack error: when talking to the last prisoner in the...uhhm, prison. (During the second line)
- The haunted basement actually presents a good challenge. My inner hardcore is pleased. At last I can put to good use stun again. I missed it.
- A poison module just now? I've been using it for a reeeally long time, you know? (The items that are laying around -as opposed to in a bag- aren't randomized, I believe...?)
- I really like the regular battle theme here. It reminds me to Wild Arms 2. The FF (IX if I recall correctly?) remix is also pretty good. Actually, all the music is really well chosen.
- Stack level too deep when escaping from the Black Dragon (so that was the dragon I got an earlier scene from) on the first jump on Niflheim...twice.
- The guard called Gabe & Becca d-degenerates?
- Awww poor perverted old man. Seriously, that was pretty sad, and I rarely do empathize with videogame characters.
- Already over? T_T
Also...there's a recurrent error on your walls, I didn't actually took notes of where I saw it (that's why it's not on the main list); off the top of my head I remember Sol Militia's quarters, a lot of places in Dolce and in the dungeon below it's militia.
Here's what I mean: