iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ziifee's Wait Gauge Battle, Updated: July 2, 2010
Rating 4 V
xnblaze
post Sep 11 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #61

Group Icon

can u make it so u dont need to use the spin menu?...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

visionary197
post Sep 25 2009, 03:59 AM
Post #62

Group Icon

Type: Writer

umm.. i tried to add the KGC overdrive script from Mr.anonymous and then inserted ur overdrive patch, but i keep getting an error whenever i start the game..... PLZ TELL ME WHY!!

--------------------

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Game's Currently Working On:
Spoiler:

What I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post Sep 25 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (visionary197 @ Sep 24 2009, 08:59 PM) *
umm.. i tried to add the KGC overdrive script from Mr.anonymous and then inserted ur overdrive patch, but i keep getting an error whenever i start the game..... PLZ TELL ME WHY!!

You didn't even say what your error is. tongue.gif

Anyway, if it's what I think it is, you got a bad version of the overdrive script. Do not get the overdrive script from the txt file. Get it from the KGC Library Demo.

--------------------
I no longer support Tankentai.

+Quote Post

Kaea
post Oct 7 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #64

Group Icon

For some reason, whenever I try to do a test battle using this script I get an error message saying "ziffee state animation icon 68 stack error, stack level too deep". Does anyone have any ideas as to why that is happening?

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post Oct 7 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #65

Group Icon

Check your scripts again. You've likely pasted one of your scripts twice.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaea
post Oct 7 2009, 02:21 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mr. Bubble @ Oct 7 2009, 02:43 AM) *
Check your scripts again. You've likely pasted one of your scripts twice.

Whoops. Yep. I had had Ziifee's Spin and State Rotate thing on from before, and had forgotten to take the old ones out when I pasted the new ones in. That fixed it. Thanks!

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post Oct 30 2009, 06:03 AM
Post #67

Group Icon

Demo has been updated and can be found in the first post. Read below for information.

SCRIPT UPDATE LOG

ziifee | WGB Layout v1.14
-The script labeled “ziifee | Help Window Color” has been integrated into WGB Layout and the help window bar color can be changed within WGB Layout.
-Skill/Item descriptions appearing in a help window can now be toggled on/off in this script.
-Facesets of actors will "move" when they are selecting a command. ( see demo for yourself for better example )
-The custom skill command name using “Command Name” in the Skills tab has been restored.

ziifee | WGB System v1.28
-The script has been updated, but no new user customization updates have been added to the module.

ziifee | Dmg/State Pop v2.23
-New customization options have been added into the module. Please read the comments to understand how each setting works. Some new options are utilized through Note tags.
-You can now change the text color of damaging critical hits.
-You can now use custom state name pop-ups when states are inflicted and/or when states are lifted.
For example, you can make the Sleep state say “Asleep” when it is successfully inflicted on the target and make the pop-up say “Awakened” when the state is lifted.
-You can now customize the font size of damage/state text pop-ups.
-You can now choose to make damage/state text pop-ups bold and/or italic.
-You can now define a different font for damage/state text pop-ups rather than using only your default text.

The following scripts are new in this demo update:

ziifee | Enemy Dmg Shaking
-New plug-in
-Simply makes actors and enemies shake when they are damaged.

ziifee | Target Name Display
-New plug-in
-Shows the names of targets when you are selecting them.
-You can choose to show enemy HP gauges while you are selecting a target.
-If the enemy target is in critical condition, the target’s name will appear in critical color (default: yellow).

I'm currently awaiting a response from ziifee on whether he can create a version that does not use wait gauges (i.e. retain the pop-ups, animations on actor faces, cursor, etc. while using the default battle system's turn-based battle)

Let me know if there are any problems.

--------------------

+Quote Post

GreenGames
post Oct 30 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #68

Go green or die!!!!... and play my games or die&
Group Icon

is there a way to just have the circle menu thing in the battle

--------------------
Go Green!! OR DIE!!!
My Shop
Will make resources for scripts just PM me

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post Oct 30 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

QUOTE (GreenGames @ Oct 30 2009, 12:28 PM) *
is there a way to just have the circle menu thing in the battle

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=18814

--------------------

+Quote Post

GreenGames
post Oct 31 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #70

Go green or die!!!!... and play my games or die&
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mr. Bubble @ Oct 30 2009, 11:37 PM) *

thanks mr.bubblessssssssss

--------------------
Go Green!! OR DIE!!!
My Shop
Will make resources for scripts just PM me

+Quote Post

cheesemastr
post Nov 8 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

I was wondering how do you make in this code so that after the battle it doesn't show anything like how it says how much experience i have gained and how many items i have found. I already have a aftermath code in their and it is interfering with it.

Edit: okay this is what is happening my aftermath script runs but the aftermath script that came with the program is also running. w/o this battle system everything works fine. with this battle system both aftermaths, the one i downloaded (Yanfly Engine RD - Display Victory Aftermath) and the one that comes with the programs run at the same time during the end of a battle.

This post has been edited by cheesemastr: Nov 9 2009, 02:17 AM

+Quote Post

xmuffin
post Nov 9 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #72

Lazy bum
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

I tried the demo and I can say its great, I was waiting for script like this good job on translation. Its a mixture of default BS and ATB which makes the characters/heroes recognizable if it was being hit same goes for the enemies. I was wondering if its possible to change the hud and ATB bar without messing the scripts itself .

This post has been edited by xmuffin: Nov 9 2009, 05:04 PM

--------------------

Visit my project thread for progress and updates.

My projects and shops *check it out*
MKRE shop
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

cheesemastr
post Nov 10 2009, 06:49 AM
Post #73

Group Icon

Anyone know how to make this battle system compatible with the KGC steal script?

+Quote Post

Mr. Bubble
post Nov 10 2009, 06:58 AM
Post #74

Group Icon

QUOTE (cheesemastr @ Nov 8 2009, 02:45 PM) *
I was wondering how do you make in this code so that after the battle it doesn't show anything like how it says how much experience i have gained and how many items i have found. I already have a aftermath code in their and it is interfering with it.

Edit: okay this is what is happening my aftermath script runs but the aftermath script that came with the program is also running. w/o this battle system everything works fine. with this battle system both aftermaths, the one i downloaded (Yanfly Engine RD - Display Victory Aftermath) and the one that comes with the programs run at the same time during the end of a battle.

Upload a demo because I'm not going to go hunting for scripts for you.

QUOTE (xmuffin @ Nov 9 2009, 09:03 AM) *
I tried the demo and I can say its great, I was waiting for script like this good job on translation. Its a mixture of default BS and ATB which makes the characters/heroes recognizable if it was being hit same goes for the enemies. I was wondering if its possible to change the hud and ATB bar without messing the scripts itself .

Yes, you can change the ATB images. You should use the default images as a base though. As for the HUD in its entirety, you would need to edit the script itself.

QUOTE (cheesemastr @ Nov 9 2009, 10:49 PM) *
Anyone know how to make this battle system compatible with the KGC steal script?

You can test it yourself, you know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Takami Daisuke
post Nov 10 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #75

Group Icon

Type: Artist

QUOTE (cheesemastr @ Nov 10 2009, 08:49 AM) *

You can do it using this script ウェイトゲージ+盗む 互換 from NeoMemo (http://neomemo.web.fc2.com/)
This is a small script to make compatible wait gauge battle with KGC steal. On ziifee's site you can
find more interesting script.

+Quote Post

cheesemastr
post Nov 11 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #76

Group Icon

Thank you Takami, you saved my thief character and, thanks mr. bubbles but i decided just to get rid of my aftermath script and use the default.

+Quote Post

Ballroomblitz
post Nov 21 2009, 11:19 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

Type: Designer

How do I change the battle HUD? I do not really like the default HUD, which is why I wanna change it to that of like Syvkal's Menu Bars. I added his script, but it only changed the HUD in the menu, not the battle HUD. I can not figure out how to do it. Can you please help me out on this problem?? I don't really care what HUD it can be changed to, as long as it's good looking and not plain like the default one. Any HUD you know that is intense would be good for me... I just can't stand looking at the default one, so can you please help me?

Edit: Nvm, I fixed it... happy.gif

Edit2: Now how do you change the attack, defend, guard, etc. icons? I looked at the WGB layout script and I can't figure out how skills = 128, item = 144 are like that, How do I change that to the icons I want as attack and stuff like that? I don't get how skills is 128, can someone please help me?

This post has been edited by Ballroomblitz: Nov 22 2009, 01:00 AM

+Quote Post

Skyreck
post Dec 6 2009, 04:58 AM
Post #78

Group Icon

Type: Musician

Hi there!

First than anything, i'm from argentina, so... forgive my bad english! ^^U

I was wondering... is it possible to add commands to the spin menú? or remove the spin menú and use a normal window?

I wanted to apply some Yanfly Scripts (like custom command) or a Party changer Script that allows to change the party in battle, but when i test it, the menu doesn't change...

I don't want to change battle system, i'm very satisfied using this one... but i'd love to use the other scripts too

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

PD:I hope this thread isn't dead or something... i forgot to check >_<

--------------------

Porque a veces resulta imposible olvidar el pasado...

El Gran Libro de los Quotes: Frases Densou! - (En Facebook)

+Quote Post

Terry
post Dec 13 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #79

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Wow that's an awesome looking script!! I can't wait to use it for my rpg~~ *sigh* though... I have another script in my mind but I don't know how to make it......... Ruby is just too hard to learn....

--------------------
My drawing~~> nyahaha~<3 iz just a lil doodle nothing important~;))

WATCH OUT
~~~~~~8DD
EXTREME LEN KAGAMINE FANGIRLING COMING!!!
<-- HE MINE!!!!
<-- GIT AWAY FROM HIM!!D8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ pffft<3 Spice!(it's my favorite Len Kagamine song~~ total nosebleed!!! I suffered from so much blood loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol)

+Quote Post

piejamas
post Dec 13 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #80

Pump up the pie, yo!
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (Terry @ Dec 13 2009, 08:59 AM) *
Wow that's an awesome looking script!! I can't wait to use it for my rpg~~ *sigh* though... I have another script in my mind but I don't know how to make it......... Ruby is just too hard to learn....

There's a request forum smile.gif

I'll be waiting...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 11:30 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.