iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Legend of Zelda: Realm of the Gods., Project clean up and rebuild!
Twilight1307
post Aug 17 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #501

become your dream. fail to non
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

ooo, well ya see i was thinking of reworking it and bringing it down to a more workable less stressful level,
so script work wouldnt be too bad, it would just mean re working a few things and getting rid of a few things.
no major scripting, unless it was absolutely called for XD remember you already technically did the biggest ammount already.
So yeah if your up for it though, we can work out times around what your doing, with what we already have im sure
we could knock out the problems and wrap this game up.

haha dont worry its still on VX i only do platforming games on game maker so far

--------------------

Spoiler:

My Project

The official Forum, Join up =)

supporter

future supporter

coming soon

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ooda
post Aug 20 2011, 01:21 AM
Post #502

"I speak fluent sarcasm. No, seriously."
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

I saw this, and I thought to myself "No.. It cannot be..."

I loved the demo before, I understand why you don't want to push the engines limits,
but I think your hit the bar last time, the menu was so clean even if it was all buggy,
it still looked good smile.gif

I hope you stick with this, there isn't many Zelda Fangames on Rmvx, and this would
top a lot.

I remember when I first glanced at this way before I was a member here, and I loved
the idea, so to you directly, Twilight;

Good luck buddy smile.gif

--------------------

Projects I solemnly support:~
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

javierescrig
post Apr 11 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #503

Group Icon

Type: Musician

forgive but could someone pass me a menu type Zelda Ocarina of Time took a long time looking for it and can not find
I do not care as I just want a zelda type menu
I would be very grateful
PS hey tine to be for VX

+Quote Post

Miget man12
post Apr 12 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #504

Lulz.
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Unaligned

Necroposts are so much fun.

Um I imagine twilight doesn't care at this point, but I'll give it to you with his permission. I custom-made it for this game, along with a bunch of other Zelda-themed scripts. Also, it's a really messy script that expects some other specific scripts, so have fun! I haven't touched RMVX in a long, long time, but maybe this summer I'll get bored enough to start fiddling around with it again, and make some more scripts. Who knows? I enjoy Ruby a lot. Anyway, best of luck to you, javier.

~Miget man12

--------------------
Spoiler:
I am learning to script with Ruby/RGSS2, I think I'm getting pretty good at it :)
Oh yeah, and I know Latin, that count's for something, doesn't it?
Olny 55% of plepoe can raed this.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

I'm a lot more active here: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php

+Quote Post

Twilight1307
post Apr 12 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #505

become your dream. fail to non
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I do still care actually. just so you know i still have all the files to this project hoping at some point i can still continue it.
I put alot of effort into this project and i use it as examples to this day. So if your gonna give away the scripts i would like to be confronted first because alot of my own made menu screens were included in it.
The general game altogther would need new coding and the menu would need re customising to ocarina of time since its more customised to my design.

Not angry, just wish i was confronted considering this project is still a very close project to me.

--------------------

Spoiler:

My Project

The official Forum, Join up =)

supporter

future supporter

coming soon

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:39 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.