iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Notes for Complete Game Threads

This forum is for completed RPG Maker VX games. Please do not post threads about games being made in other engines here.

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Cartographer, [Completed]
Dekkoney
post Jul 9 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #361

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: True Neutral

Very much looking forward to trying this!
The maps look simple from what I can see but you still seem to give them a nice touch ... something I'm trying to master at the moment!
Ill update after I've played it biggrin.gif

--------------------
'Close shut the jaws of oblivion' - Emperor Uriel Septim VII ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Terra-chan
post Jul 25 2011, 05:29 PM
Post #362

~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

QUOTE (edzead @ Jul 9 2011, 11:17 AM) *
Hey is it ok if i use the tilesets in this, who made them by the way?

I actually says in the first post that the reason i's not a locked game file is to allow people access to the resources and see the game, the tilesets were all arranged by Avadan, the diagonal water tiles are all his and the tiles are RTP and RTP edited by Avadan for the Map tiles, with some Mack and I'm no 100% sure about the origin of the Ship.

The game is completely unencrypted for you, to not only show how the maps are put together but also to show how the cutscenes/dialogues are evented. We still hope you give the story a chance and play through it as it was intended though.
If you get something useful out of this- then our work is done. Leave your thoughts for us to view!

Avadan should be able to assist with full credits, bu if you use the sheets as they are, you can credit the Cartographer game as the source.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Malumbrus
post Aug 1 2011, 06:24 PM
Post #363

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

This game made me join the forums. I just wanted to say that so far I am enjoying it, it's well put together, but what's with the difficulty in battle? 3 enemies show up on average with 400+ hit points each, they pick on Reuben and they hit hard. I am fighting what I guess is the first boss in the glowing moss caves, and I haven't even taken down one crab yet and I've lost Reuben and the Black Mage. Too hard, dude.

Okay, so I just leveled up some more and beat them.

One thing that's driving me nuts though is the spelling and grammar. Did anyone play through the game and check for mistakes?

--

I'm stuck. Just recruited the pirate dude and now I don't know where to go.

This post has been edited by Malumbrus: Aug 5 2011, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post

aloysis
post Aug 11 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #364

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

QUOTE (Malumbrus @ Aug 1 2011, 02:24 PM) *
One thing that's driving me nuts though is the spelling and grammar. Did anyone play through the game and check for mistakes?

I came on here to say the same thing. I can tell you put a LOT of effort into this game, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than most RPG Maker games, but the further into the game I go, the worse the grammar and such gets. Sometimes words are cut off on the right side of the screen as well. It's a great game, and this is really the only negative detail I've come across.

Seriously, this game is FANtastic.

--------------------
"He preferred his coffee the way he preferred his clothing: completely black and full of kittens. Er, wait no. Just black. My bad."
-Life Stories, Part Three

+Quote Post

Malumbrus
post Aug 12 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #365

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (aloysis @ Aug 11 2011, 11:28 AM) *
I came on here to say the same thing. I can tell you put a LOT of effort into this game, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than most RPG Maker games, but the further into the game I go, the worse the grammar and such gets. Sometimes words are cut off on the right side of the screen as well. It's a great game, and this is really the only negative detail I've come across.

Seriously, this game is FANtastic.

Yeah, it definitely is one of the best RPG Maker games I've ever played, gotta hand it the devs. I just wish someone had gone through the dialogue.

+Quote Post

Lanastia
post Aug 13 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #366

Group Icon

Type: Artist

I really love the way your environments look! I'll give it a try later tonight! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Mar 17 2012, 04:42 AM
Post #367

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Hey,I think this game is really cool.But I just came to inform you of an error.
Okay here goes,at the beginning when you meet with everyone,go on the ship and set off for the first island.After you go into the cavern and go around
collecting party members,you'll get to Alina.She gives the magic waters and joins your party,BUT!!! for some reason you can walk onto the wall,(where the moss
thing is).You should fix that.Anyway,awesome game,trying it right now. happy.gif

EDIT:Found out you can walk on EVERY single one of those moss thingys when they're on the wall,hope you fix them soon! happy.gif

This post has been edited by Vindication: Mar 17 2012, 04:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 07:27 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.