Wow, first of all, great game... It appears that the full version with minimum bugs is around 2 years old and that you have updated it around 6 months back with some tweaks with last update in Dec 2011 end... I only got it recently with my awareness of RPG Maker being new...
I cant believe I went through 30+ pages of posting in this thread... I am slightly stuck (not stuck per se, but not sure of which action to do) after beating Radasol twice in the Castle... I will come back to that a little later in my post, but first, let me give my comments (dont think I am giving only negative points - in general I am enjoying the game, only the following minor issues are reducing it...
1. Awesome game so far, even though battles become a bit repetitive after a point, the other things in the game are worth continuing on...
2. I am unable to adjust screen size if the screen is windowed. I dont always want to play in full screen, but in windowed state, I would like to increase the window size to the maximum space that does not obstruct other things. Right now, that is not possible
3. In many RPG games, levelling up of a character restores health and mana. Some dont. You appear to have chosen the latter. As a player, I would have preferred the former. But no big deal... Healing is easy and water is available in plenty to drink (unlike the Ancient Mariner)
4. When we get items from the chests, trees, etc, the information is provided twice. For example, when you draw water from the well, we first get a message in the center saying "Water" and then another in the bottom saying "You drew water from the well". Is it really necessary for both messages? It really slows down the progress when there are many chests (esp. if you look at the castle past the Bridge of Light where there are plenty of empty chests, the double message routine makes it weary)
5. In the castle past the Bridge of Light,
6. Travelling in the interiors of castles, caves, etc where saving is disabled except at save points can become tiresome when such areas are very large
7. In a related note, when you meet Radasol in the castle, after Baeon rejoins you, you need to get the key, go to adjacent room for the items in the chest, then return the way you came upto the save point at main hall entrance. From there, you can enter the main hall and meet Radasol but even if you have the key, you cannot open the door from inside before fighting Radasol.
8. A bit before Baeon rejoins you in the castle, there is a locked chest. On pressing action key at it, it opens, then the game informs that the chest is locked and then the chest closes again. The same issue is there when you visit Garden of Serenity and select the entry but then decide not to enter.
9. In one of the Youtube videos, I saw that Double Attack works against two random enemies. But when I play, it randomly hits one character once. Not sure if damage is larger to match two hits...
10. There is a spelling mistake in Yasian's dialogue during fight with Radasol - I think the word repercussions is misspelt
11. As I understand, you are supposed to get Sylea in your team before heading to the cave and the SuckYouBus is a means to ensure that. However, I believe you have one way to circumvent -
13. What is recommended level of the players before meeting Radasol in the castle - All except Yasian keep getting killed with single shot of lore making the battle tough - Managed to beat Radasol with only Yasian around, but more than half the time is spent in healing and raising. Further, I think Yasian casts Healall just before starting second fight - but if the other party members are all knocked out, that is not very helpful.
14. Can I post a spoiler with a list of weaknesses (Fire/Ice/Bolt) of each monster type? I have made a list upto where I have played, but not yet worked out those of the mages in the castle only. If it is not okay for you, I wont post it...
15. Upto the fight with Radasol in the castle, the map for fairly linear despite having full world to explore. After the fight, however, with the availability of the magic carpet, travel can be anywhere, so found it a bit confusing how to proceed.
16. Information received from various NPCs about the quests (main or side) should be made repeatable so that any person, stuck at some point, can go back and check if they missed something in the instruction/info.
Finally, my doubt regarding how to proceed from my situation:
Thanks again for a great game,
This post has been edited by Arun: Mar 27 2012, 08:08 AM