iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Notes for Complete Game Threads

This forum is for completed RPG Maker VX games. Please do not post threads about games being made in other engines here.

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ethereal Gospel- Part 1 [Completed], Unwanted Messiah-Download fixed
darrk blades
post Aug 11 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #41

Darrkblades
Group Icon

[quote name='Nimbia' date='Aug 7 2009, 06:38 PM' post='159367']
All i realy can say for this project is....wow....omg i couldnt dream for something so beutiful as this.this is very well made no wonder it took you so long to make.

--------------------

*************************** I Support*******************************
Spoiler:

**************************Click Me**********************************
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 11 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: True Neutral

@MenaKatep

That would be awsome man, how about you PM me when you have time, and we can discuss it in detail then, Im glad you like it, it means allot ^ ^; I may be updating the thread soon with more information if I feel people really do seem to enjoy the story enough so far, the demo IS coming along nicely. I just need the intro finished and a few more sprites, then I can tie up lose ends on the first mission your given.

@Darrkblades
Thanks for that allot, I really appreciate the comment ^ ^, I have been working very hard on this and it was a difficult
project to get this far in due to the limited amount of resources for something like this =).

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Lovejaw
post Aug 11 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Aww it looks like MenaKatep beat me to the punch xD

Oh well, I don't have the proper equipment to make it sound nice.

Wooo potential update! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 12 2009, 04:40 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

QUOTE (Lovejaw @ Aug 11 2009, 06:13 PM) *
Aww it looks like MenaKatep beat me to the punch xD

Oh well, I don't have the proper equipment to make it sound nice.

Wooo potential update! smile.gif

Hey man if you still really want to try to voice, I dont mind...its really just a new experimental Idea that i came up with thanks to the help of HomuraKitsune. So the idea is not set in stone but I figured since some people seem interested I would give it a shot. Plus it would be another nice new feature to add to seperate my game from many others on here(which is one of my key goals)

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

MenaKatep
post Aug 12 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rixis @ Aug 12 2009, 02:40 AM) *
Hey man if you still really want to try to voice, I dont mind...its really just a new experimental Idea that i came up with thanks to the help of HomuraKitsune. So the idea is not set in stone but I figured since some people seem interested I would give it a shot. Plus it would be another nice new feature to add to seperate my game from many others on here(which is one of my key goals)

Isn't that what Creators should strive to do? biggrin.gif I was thinking about doing voice over for major parts of talking in my game. I'm still thinking about it, but it's a definite 50/50 chance of getting in there. =D

--------------------
Supporting::

+Quote Post

i.am.Diro
post Aug 12 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #46

make.it.epic
Group Icon

Type: Designer

rix, Sorry for taking it too long, I'm really quite busy now.

Sorry for keep on promising something, if i can just have a time, I don't want to rush your battle hUB, and my scripts has bugs too, so I guess I just have to final it before doing your request.

By the way, I'm happy to be in this project. just keep it up^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 12 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

@Mena

I dont know man, sometimes people have no problem with settling for the Generic stuff, or sometimes they just like to do something exactly like some else has done, no what i mean biggrin.gif?

@Diro

Its all good man, I know youve got your own troubles to deal with, and its cool, like i said im Patiencent
so dont feel rushed or anything =) I trust you will get it done at some point.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 12 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

----------------------Minor Update

Really not sure if this small update deserves a real bumb, but its really just for people who are really interested in this project =)

The terms section has had about 3 or 4 new terms added, 1 I think that is very important(the first one) The other 3 are a bit more minor but terms that will be used commonly throughout the game.

Also credits list and assistance offers has been updated a tad.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

MenaKatep
post Aug 12 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rixis @ Aug 12 2009, 03:46 PM) *
----------------------Minor Update

Really not sure if this small update deserves a real bumb, but its really just for people who are really interested in this project =)

The terms section has had about 3 or 4 new terms added, 1 I think that is very important(the first one) The other 3 are a bit more minor but terms that will be used commonly throughout the game.

Also credits list and assistance offers has been updated a tad.

So, this is just me. But if you've every played Final Fantasy II, I believe it is, there was a system for key terms in the game. They would appear in red text and you could add them to your key term dictionary. When speaking with important NPC's you could pull up your dictionary and inquire about those terms. Also, you could check the terms and their definitions from the Menu. I'm just saying, maybe if you have a lot of key terms something like that would be good. ^^ Other than that, keep up the good work!

Mena

--------------------

+Quote Post

Supergodjesus
post Aug 12 2009, 06:08 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Unaligned

I really like the look and feal of the game thus far as seen in the screenshots and the information you presented. To me, it has something of a Xenosaga feel to it, which it awesome. I will be following this project as it progresses smile.gif

--------------------
Keep up-to-date with the greatest RPGs ever: Pioneer Valley Games

Need inexpensive art resources? Let me know!

Need AMAZING game music? Note by Note Studios

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 12 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

@Mena, There is a script available for that very use on this site, I will get it eventually, I was planning on it, but I wanted a terms section in the thread for conviance and for when people first read the story and all.

But I do plan on having that, I just havent got around to it, so thaks for the suggestion, but it was already planned smile.gif

@Supergodjesus

Thanks for your comment =), I actually am a big fan of xenosaga as well, it was my favorite game/series before DDS, I can say that Xenosaga played any part directly in inspiration but I wouldn't but im sure somewhere along the line it may have without me even noticing ^ ^.

This post has been edited by Rixis: Aug 12 2009, 06:49 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Lovejaw
post Aug 12 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

I think it can be said that people who enjoy Megaten generally enjoy Xenosaga and vice versa. I actually love it when a game has a lot of new terms to learn, it's kind of fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 12 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

QUOTE (Lovejaw @ Aug 12 2009, 05:18 PM) *
I think it can be said that people who enjoy Megaten generally enjoy Xenosaga and vice versa. I actually love it when a game has a lot of new terms to learn, it's kind of fun.
Heh i never thought about it like that, thats a good point...though I though Xeno 1 was the best and sorta went down a bit during 2 and 3.

I also like games with allot of terms and history that isnt cliched or anything myself smile.gif Terms show me how much effort and detail was really put into the story...usually.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

MenaKatep
post Aug 12 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

I really enjoyed the Star Ocean Games. Especially two! Star Ocean: Second Star Story was amazing!
Mena

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 13 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Small anouncment

would anyone be interested in doing a few franken sprites for me? You will be awarded a spot in the special thanks list if you do =)

I would do them myself but im trying to speed up the paste a bit to make up for the time I lost a few days ago.

If your interested just PM me no need to bump on this thread unless you have something important to say related too it, we seem to get a bit off topic from time to time on here smile.gif

I will give you details in the PM on what I need to be done, thanks

-Rixis

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

HomuraKitsune
post Aug 14 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #56

Conlanger
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rixis @ Aug 11 2009, 09:46 AM) *
I hope the fact that this genere dosent appeal to you dosent mean you still wont be willing to voice if need be smile.gif
I'll still be available don't worry. I love voice acting, so the genre isn't a problem. I can connect with the characters that's what counts, not the setting. happy.gif

+Quote Post

Uwaes
post Aug 14 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #57

Master In Disguise
Group Icon

Let me try frankenspriting XD haven't done that for a while, but im looking forward lols. That is, if you let.

P/s im interested in the "Editor and in-game text reviser" part, care to explain? XD

This post has been edited by Uwaes: Aug 14 2009, 03:13 AM

--------------------
Did this unprofessionally cos i was lazy!
Spoiler:

My first ever try on photoshop and drawing lols.

+Quote Post

Lovejaw
post Aug 14 2009, 03:34 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Uwaes, I can only assume that it means going through the dialogue and events in the game and looking for spelling and grammar mistakes and correcting them, and then probably making sure the dialogue itself conveys the correct meaning and that it sounds natural and unnatural in the right places.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Aug 14 2009, 04:30 AM
Post #59

Group Icon

QUOTE (Lovejaw @ Aug 13 2009, 11:34 PM) *
Uwaes, I can only assume that it means going through the dialogue and events in the game and looking for spelling and grammar mistakes and correcting them, and then probably making sure the dialogue itself conveys the correct meaning and that it sounds natural and unnatural in the right places.

He pretty much summed it up, thats exactly what it is smile.gif, ive done most of the work myself already for this but I figure Id get a second opinion just to be safe, also the demo is coming along quite well, got allot done today, i may come sooner than I expected.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

MenaKatep
post Aug 14 2009, 04:38 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rixis @ Aug 14 2009, 01:30 AM) *
He pretty much summed it up, thats exactly what it is smile.gif, ive done most of the work myself already for this but I figure Id get a second opinion just to be safe, also the demo is coming along quite well, got allot done today, i may come sooner than I expected.

I can't wait for the demo! biggrin.gif How long are you planning for the demo itself to take? Have an approximate time? o.o

Logan[Mena]

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 11:02 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.