iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Tatanya's Sprites 26 Images Added!, From Recoloring, Frankenspriting, and Scratch!
Rating 4 V
Tatanya
post Oct 1 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #1

nothing
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Unaligned

more of Tatanya's cool stuff which is previewed her can be found here:
http://rmc.myfunforum.org/archive/tatanya-...__o_t__t_6.html

Vampire Sprites:

Green Window Skin:

]

Large Portraits for Everyone's use: NEW!!!
The larger breasted versions are to have credit shared between Blake_Ezra and myself.

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Dec 31 2012, 05:37 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Guest_Kalikya238_*
post Oct 1 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (Tatanya @ Sep 30 2009, 08:54 PM) *
Spoiler:
[attachment=7941:_.png]

So, I saw these really Awesome 48x48s and thought i'd make them into NPCs that would better blend in with the RMVX default sprites. The Serpentress, I made into a witch that i figured would transform into the 48x48. The Pride Leader (or Mr. Kitty) was mostly just a recolor with a little bit of frankenspriting. And Lestat was just recoloring if I recall correctly.

I'll post something that i'm particularly proud of in the future, I just have to make some minor adjustments.
Spoiler:
Look at my Avatar for a preview

i am not a sprite expert but in my opinion these a realy nice i like them all i cant wait to see more !

+Quote Post

Sen?
post Oct 1 2009, 02:24 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

I like what you did with serpent woman, I really needed one of those women to transform into one so thanks biggrin.gif

--------------------

-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Supporting:

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 1 2009, 02:47 AM
Post #4

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PERFECT timing! I needed that vampire dude in a normal size just yesterday, and I couldn't find anything like that, so I thought I was going to have to Frankensprite my own! Thank you, these are excellent!

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 1 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #5

nothing
Group Icon

<(l l<) ^(' ' )^ (>l l )> (happy dance!) I'm happy you like them and i'm happy to help. ^.^ If you have any requests, i'll see what i can do. Just try to give me a good description and a picture to work off of.

Spoiler:

So, this one has the blonde goddess without her scarf (#7) and in a shoulder-less gown (#2).
Spoiler:

I did a simple recolor on one of the default girls and gave the Elemental goddesses some daughters.
Spoiler:

I Also gave the elemental goddesses their own nuns.
Spoiler:

Here are some vampresses. The sprites were Gen sprites from the famitsu Char generator, but i recolored them so that they would look like elegant, undead ladies.
Spoiler:

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Dec 20 2009, 11:02 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Omega Jet
post Oct 1 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #6

That guy.
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Lamia and vampire disguised as human
COOL! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 1 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #7

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega Jet @ Oct 1 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Lamia and vampire disguised as human
COOL! laugh.gif

Thanks. But i have to ask... "Lamia?"

OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I googled it and now i understand. lol. i knew it sounded familiar. Thanks again.

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Oct 1 2009, 02:47 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Oct 1 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #8

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Lamias are a variant of the Gorgon. Basically desert oriented without snakes in their hair. However, you have a Gorgon Medusa there, not a Lamia.

--------------------
"Lightning is like a troll; You don't know what hit you till you smell it."

I will only say a single thing about my acquisition of RPG Maker VX: "Yarr."

+Quote Post

Kyle?
post Oct 2 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #9

Psi My Faveroute Letter!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

this are pretty good but i think there is some recoulored RTP sprite's in there i think it's the lamia

--------------------

Spoiler:

I SUPPORT:
Spoiler:

MY AWARD(S):
Spoiler:

MY PROJECTS:
Spoiler:

The Return: The Elements - 1.0%

FIGHT THIS NAO!
http://kinghax.mybrute.com

JOIN THESE NAO!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 2 2009, 02:42 AM
Post #10

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

I'm loving these, Tatanya. :3 Anxious to see what else you come up with, and if I find I need something made, I will definitely request from you.

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 2 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #11

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kyle? @ Oct 2 2009, 02:27 AM) *
this are pretty good but i think there is some recoulored RTP sprite's in there i think it's the lamia

If you're talking about the 48x48s, I believe Enterbrain did those. I got them from this site: http://rmvx.gameclover.com/c/rmvx-monster-sprites/

But if you're talking about the 32x32s I did, actually, the Lamia is a frankensprite with recoloring and a little bit of by-hand work thrown in.

I used the Front and Profile of the hair from Actor1 (#5), The back of the hair from Actor2 (#5 as well) and the body of People4 (#2). I had to fill in some of the hair by hand because it wasn't long enough. I think it's funny though that it was the hair from 2 boys to make her hair. But I believe the recolor that you're talking about actually is Lestat. He was made from Actor2 (#1) but i did have to get rid of that head scarf before i recolored him. And i had to fill in the large portion of hair on the back view from where the scarf had been. But I will admit that from time to time i may post simple recolors, but only if I think the idea was creative like the Little girls and the nuns.

(BTW I hope i'm not coming off as rude, my soft spoken-ness can't really be typed, I promise I'm nice! ^.^)

And in the future, I have no problem telling anyone what resources I used (like I did above), especially if it helps them out in any way.

On another note, I'll be coming out with more really soon, I just have to recolor 3 more sprites And figure something out before I do, but I promise it'll be worth the wait!

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Oct 2 2009, 02:35 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Oct 2 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #12

Retired
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Hi Tatanya, pleased to meet you and welcome to the community.

I would like to link to your vampresses. Usually what folks do is put all their work in the OP (original post) so they can be found easily.

Could you do that for me? Thanks. (look for the edit button wink.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 2 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #13

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (GrandmaDead @ Oct 2 2009, 04:27 PM) *
Hi Tatanya, pleased to meet you and welcome to the community.

I would like to link to your vampresses. Usually what folks do is put all their work in the OP (original post) so they can be found easily.

Could you do that for me? Thanks. (look for the edit button wink.gif )

I moved the pictures to the OP i think. Is what I did what you wanted me to? unsure.gif

And thank you for the greeting! ^.^

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Oct 2 2009, 08:47 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 2 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #14

nothing
Group Icon

Ok, so I can't wait any longer to put these up! I'm really proud of myself because I made these from scratch (all but the hair, I'm no good with hair from scratch) So, here it is: (have I built it up enough?)

Spoiler:
MERMAIDS!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
I colored them to make it easier on people that want variety.

Spoiler:
I finally worked out all of the kinks for the merman (I believe). He was a little difficult.

Spoiler:
I'll color him like I did with the mermaid and post it when I'm done.

Spoiler:
This is an underwater lvl I made before I made the merman. I'll also post the bubble graphic that you can see, it works pretty well, but I'm sure someone could do it better than me.

Now, I don't care as much about this with my other stuff, but if you want to use my mermaids/men I don't mind what so ever, BUT you MUST CREDIT ME. (this is my baby)

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Dec 31 2012, 04:42 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sen?
post Oct 2 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

I like the mer(maids/man) you made and the map looks great, with a little tint and a few graphics here and there it'll look like an underwater village fit for them wink.gif.

Just small things to point out:
- The beginning side poses look rather outlined than the rest of its poses for the females compared to the male, also it feels as if a frame in the animation is skipped (The arm immediately moves downwards which causes a lack in seamless animation.) its quite noticeable in the movement wink.gif But overall its great, I'm sure it won't be noticeable in the underwater village maps though. smile.gif

This post has been edited by S-EN.a: Oct 2 2009, 10:27 PM

--------------------

-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Supporting:

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 2 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #16

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (S-EN.a @ Oct 2 2009, 10:26 PM) *
I like the mer(maids/man) you made and the map looks great, with a little tint and a few graphics here and there it'll look like an underwater village fit for them wink.gif.

Just small things to point out:
- The beginning side poses look rather outlined than the rest of its poses for the females compared to the male, also it feels as if a frame in the animation is skipped (The arm immediately moves downwards which causes a lack in seamless animation.) its quite noticeable in the movement wink.gif But overall its great, I'm sure it won't be noticeable in the underwater village maps though. smile.gif

You're right, the first profile's arm is too low, I'll try to fix it (good catch!). And I think the only reason it may look outlined is because of the bikini top.

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Oct 2 2009, 10:45 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sen?
post Oct 2 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Ohh so it was bikini top lol, then disregard the outline comment then tongue.gif

Hope to see the recolors of the mermans soon and future updates also ^__^

--------------------

-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Supporting:

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 2 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #18

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (S-EN.a @ Oct 2 2009, 10:47 PM) *
Ohh so it was bikini top lol, then disregard the outline comment then tongue.gif

Hope to see the recolors of the mermans soon and future updates also ^__^

lol, (tries to think of what the bikini top was mistaken for...)

When I update the recolors for the merman, I'll also post 2 new hair styles! One for the mermaid, one for the merman. But please don't look forward to a loose hair style for the mermaid, I'm still trying to wrap my head around free floating hair..... If anyone wants to pitch in, it'll help me greatly.
Spoiler:
I'm thinking of working off of PinedaVX's I would use esper Terra's hair for inspiration I think it might be a good place to start... (I hope he doesn't mind, I'll be sure to change it enough so that it's not too copy/paste, and mention him if I do use it, but i'm just brainstorming right now.)

This post has been edited by Tatanya: Oct 19 2009, 05:21 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Jaide
post Oct 3 2009, 04:43 AM
Post #19

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Awesome mermaids! ^__^ Y'know, that gave me an idea, and of course this is entirely up to you; it's not so much a request as just an idea. XD It'd be neat to have a series of centaurs like that. There's a lot you can do with half human creatures. Naga, for example. :3 But centaurs in particular would be really neat.

*subscribed to thread* ^^

+Quote Post

Tatanya
post Oct 3 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #20

nothing
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jaide @ Oct 3 2009, 04:43 AM) *
Awesome mermaids! ^__^ Y'know, that gave me an idea, and of course this is entirely up to you; it's not so much a request as just an idea. XD It'd be neat to have a series of centaurs like that. There's a lot you can do with half human creatures. Naga, for example. :3 But centaurs in particular would be really neat.

*subscribed to thread* ^^

*winded from the thought* wow, centaurs would be hard... but I like a challenge!!! I actually thought about nagas when I made the lamia/gorgon (i was calling it a naga). I think nagas would be worlds easier than a centaur mostly because i would have to make my human chibi sprites smaller to fit in with the horse part..... hmmmmm................ I think I can find a way..... T.T (thinking face)

--------------------

Spoiler:

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 02:52 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.