iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ninco's Dump, I still take requests o.o;;
Ninco*
post Oct 8 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Well welcome, you have seemed to have found my little hole in the wall. Heres a gallerey of sort i'll b posting thing you may find of use
here, this isn't a shop (yet) but I can accept requests that I find simple enough to whip up in a couple minutes.
Oct/08/09
Well hi all, in the spirit of October, I made a game over screen. It can be modified or advanced but I was trying to prove a concept.
Its animated; I put it in a .rar to conform to rapidshare's file size limit
http://rapidshare.com/files/281917313/Comp_1_3.rar

Oct/08/09
So I've had this java script for photoshop to convert layered images into a sprite sheet- assuming the layered images are all on top of each other, you imput the rows and columns just get a program that can open .js files, in this RAR I have a test PSD you can try it out on so you see how it works, but put the .js file in C:/Program Files/Adobe/Photoshop/Presets/Scripts then when you have the psd ready go to file>scripts in photoshop, if its not on the menu go to browse and find it from there
http://rapidshare.com/files/290465447/script_test.rar.html

From that to

Oct/09/09
So I was think to myself, how do I make recoloring THAT much easier, for the people who don't know what the crap to do; AND make it automated, so utilizing the very useful variation tool, I have made some recoloring actions, so in Photoshop go to Window>Actions then go toload actions then open the recolor set I made, open a sprite sheet (I tested this on the RTP guard and worked wonderfully), highlight what you want to see more of on the sprite and click the play button, and adjust to taste. Cheers!
http://rapidshare.com/files/290543643/Recolor.atn.html

Oct/23/09
I was fiddling made this could be handy for trailers, its a "Coming Soon!" advert i'm proud of my self.
http://bb.xieke.com/files/rmvx%20title.rar
Edit if you like no need credit biggrin.gif But It would be nice >->;;;,

Nov/12/09
Ok so I went on a little "break" and I tired this nifty little thing, I made a custom swatch pallet featuring all and only the NES colors, no need to go out a find them, remember hex or RGB codes or eyedropping till you drop, I made it for PS and paint.net cause I love you guys that much, In PS go to [Window>Swatches>(click the little arrow thing on that window)>Load Swatch] in Paint.NET go to [Window>Colors>More>Open/load (Im not so sure) pallet

Photoshop Version:Download
Paint.Net Version: Download

Dec/16/09
Yawnnn~
Oh my, it has been awhile hasn't it *cringe*, well I aim to keep this little place coming up with new random stuff from time to time so to welcome the threads return
A GAME START SEQUENCE- it took me a cuople hours to make this 2.19 second clip so you better enjoy it,......or else I took a fairly classic approach to making this so I hope you like;
Cheers
Image Sequence Download
Video Demo

Dec/18/09-Dec/27/09
Well I *seem* to have got back into the swing of things so I was a liite bored so I used that time to make some game overs, use as you like. And I always love reviews and anything along those lines.
Spoiler:

And cause I love you guys so much I give you guys the .psd file so you can freely edit it as you wish and see how I do things a bit
EDIT: I added the font files per-request to this RAR archive just drag the font files to your font folder and viola
Download

Dec/28/09
Ah okay here I go again with another random resource,, it is an animated speech bubble, I had a question thoughI have the image sequence enclosed in the .RAR but if these bubbles could hold more than what would be a tiny Icon, but full text the size would need to change so I would need to solicit the help of a scripter so I can figure out how this can be implimented in game, so aside my rambling check it out
Theres an image sequence and a video demo .avi in there
Download

Dec/30/09
hi there I made some more Game over screen for you guy and a file with the PSD and required text files
Spoiler:

Yup three more for your viewing pleasure, and please people tell me what you think ;-; , I know your out there ......somewhere
Download

Jan/13/09
Waho, wow lets do this; but to be honest I do not know what I made I know people found use of stylized black and white images like fogs and clouds and such, they seemed simple to make so I made a bunch, im not sure exactly what I was doing but you may like it enough to use, but someone please explain exactly what I did right and what I could improve on and what could be used for what, im interested in this parallax concept though could someone please explain it to me Oh and always the .psd file how cold I forget
Download .PSD
And to save you time from copy paste saving heres a imagepack
Download ImagePack
So heres the thing I made

[Apr 19 10]
Ok, to make up for my long long absence of long long time i've come back bearing gifts, a very very very large gift; before I give this to you there quite a bit of backstory, well in my studio art class I often try and warm up by doing very pointless simplistic doodles just to loosen up and stuff, like warming up for sports (well not really tongue.gif ) and I would do this habitually and while im bored (and when im not), and one of my real life friends who happens to use RM actually said "they look like those rpgmaker battlers" (In all honesty about 38% of them resemble some sort of pokemon) but once I hit number 500 I decided ill post them so............. Screenies first oh btw, these are .psd files hence they are just line drawings (you cant expect me to do everything) but you can request for a coloring to be done but have fun with them also this is best viewed in Adobe Bridge because I made metadata for them because of the sheer number, oh back to those screen shots

And whats you've been waiting for
Download
Bang.

Jul/11/2010
Im trying to do what I do best again is make supa-trenday game over im trying to get into the grove of it again so here is my newest one

reviews please

Wheeeeeeeeee
More to come soon

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Nov 10 2012, 10:22 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Oct 10 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Updated with working pictures biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Oct 24 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Up to the dated.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Oct 25 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

U to the P, D A and the T the E the D; anit no other fellow lay it down like me

This post has been edited by Ninco*: Oct 25 2009, 05:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Anon06
post Oct 28 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Nice smile.gif

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Nov 12 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

When I say UP you say DATED

UP....

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runefreak
post Nov 12 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #7

mr. inactive
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: True Neutral

DATED biggrin.gif

These look nice, I like the Christmas border.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mr. Anonymous
post Nov 12 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar for your NES palette. Saved me a lot of time constantly drawing out my palettes.
This beer's to you bud.

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Nov 13 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mr. Anonymous @ Nov 12 2009, 09:27 PM) *
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar for your NES palette. Saved me a lot of time constantly drawing out my palettes.
This beer's to you bud.

Thank you sir and for the drink, erm I'm going to need a bigger bendy straw.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ANTI-hero
post Nov 14 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #10

...Whatever
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: True Neutral

Would you like the Toy Story straw,
or the flashy pink one?
Thanks for the pallette!

--------------------
"When you look at me you see a family.
When I look at you I see screaming kids running around breaking everything and two adults that are too lazy to stop the chaos."

~Unknown

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 17 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Updated

--------------------

+Quote Post

GrandmaDeb
post Dec 17 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #12

Retired
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

adding pretty light strings somewhere....

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 17 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (GrandmaDeb @ Dec 17 2009, 04:42 PM) *
adding pretty light strings somewhere....

Thanks Granny ^-^, I hope I can do something in return.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 18 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

DETADPU

--------------------

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Dec 18 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #15

I make sprites. . . Like a BOSS!
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I did not check myself (so I am askin'), did you rasterize the text layers in the psd file? odds are most people wont have the custom fonts to view the file/text layers properly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 18 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (blake_ezra @ Dec 18 2009, 06:45 PM) *
I did not check myself (so I am askin'), did you rasterize the text layers in the psd file? odds are most people wont have the custom fonts to view the file/text layers properly.

Well, in PS2 and above it will rasterize automatically if you don't have the font but most of the text is pre-rasterized, so its all good happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Dec 18 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #17

I make sprites. . . Like a BOSS!
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Have CS3 and it does not automatically rasterize to a vector (in basic settings it should ask to find a similar font first before it asks to rasterize to save the unique text shape as a standard vector layer), which would be best to save effects and fiddle around with since most people dont have those fonts. Could always include the font files? That way people can just type whatever and there are no probs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 21 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (blake_ezra @ Dec 18 2009, 09:49 PM) *
Have CS3 and it does not automatically rasterize to a vector (in basic settings it should ask to find a similar font first before it asks to rasterize to save the unique text shape as a standard vector layer), which would be best to save effects and fiddle around with since most people dont have those fonts. Could always include the font files? That way people can just type whatever and there are no probs.

You are very right, I'll gather those up as soon as I can.

EDIT:Eeep, im going to be away from computer until christmas so anyone is free to help me try and remember the names of these darned fonts, I will still try to find them in the mean time but it wont be easy scrooling through pages of font names

This post has been edited by Ninco*: Dec 22 2009, 05:11 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 27 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

I added those font files for you guys so you can freely edit as you wish to share and share alike.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ninco*
post Dec 29 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

D
E
T
A
D
P
U

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:41 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.