iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CS Ultimate Series; Overdrive, Upgraded to fit my new Ultimate series
Trickster Aces
post May 16 2011, 04:37 AM
Post #61

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Ok... probable noob question... But can anyone tell me how to assign a specific overdrive skill to a specific character? I'm not a coder... even remotely... so all those lines of text that dont have cute little green explanations make my eyes go swirly tongue.gif

I've tried looking for a tagline, but I can only seem to find the one that assigns a skill to an OD level... Help please! smile.gif

--------------------
The hero asked, "What if I attacked you?", to which the dragon replied, "I would eat you."
So the hero asked, "What if I ran from you?", to which the dragon replied, "I would eat you."
The hero paused a moment and asked, "What if I fed you?"
The dragon thought about this, then devoured the hero in a single bite and replied, "Thank you."
--Excerpt from A Hero's Demise, children's story from the world of Legacy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

wsensor
post May 16 2011, 05:58 AM
Post #62

Worthless Tinkerer
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (Trickster Aces @ May 15 2011, 11:37 PM) *
Ok... probable noob question... But can anyone tell me how to assign a specific overdrive skill to a specific character? I'm not a coder... even remotely... so all those lines of text that dont have cute little green explanations make my eyes go swirly tongue.gif

I've tried looking for a tagline, but I can only seem to find the one that assigns a skill to an OD level... Help please! smile.gif

It seems you just use the following tag in a skill and give the skill to a character.
<overdrive od_lv>

so putting <overdrive 1> into a skills tag would make that skill a level 1 overdrive skill.

--------------------
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Trickster Aces
post May 17 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

that...seems so obvious now... *facepalm*

thanks a lot! biggrin.gif now to go have my characters unleash some serious butt kicking

--------------------
The hero asked, "What if I attacked you?", to which the dragon replied, "I would eat you."
So the hero asked, "What if I ran from you?", to which the dragon replied, "I would eat you."
The hero paused a moment and asked, "What if I fed you?"
The dragon thought about this, then devoured the hero in a single bite and replied, "Thank you."
--Excerpt from A Hero's Demise, children's story from the world of Legacy

+Quote Post

Komyo
post Oct 17 2011, 06:53 PM
Post #64

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

looks really good.
too bad im still not used to scripts.
could you reupload the demo? it's kinda hard for a beginner to work without a practical example

--------------------

+Quote Post

Deoxys5
post Jan 2 2012, 02:32 AM
Post #65

Group Icon

Hey, I am a major script noob! I have no idea how to add this on >.<! I got the overdrive skill and the notes to make it an overdrive but how do I make the overdrive bar and that stuff? Where does the script go?!?! blink.gif

+Quote Post

supersora
post Jun 14 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

I use the battle system Tankentai, but it Overdrive doesnt work at all. Help please

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 01:14 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.