iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> Note for Tutorial Threads

New threads (tutorials) here will go into a moderation queue. You will not see your thread appear when you create it. A moderator will decide if it will be approved or denied.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tutorial Master List, Currently maintained by Akod
Rating 5 V
KurzonFayt
post Jan 27 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #81

Okay .... who didn't put the lid back on his jar of crazy?
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (Pentagonbuddy @ Jan 27 2012, 02:09 PM) *
The support forum is a good place to start, though for your "event not vanishing at the end of a path", you should see commands on the move route page that let you make sprites transparent and able to be moved through. You can also turn on a self switch and make a new event page with a blank graphic, too. If you're new to basic eventing, I recommend just about anything under the "For New Users" section. Aindra's school is a classic for this!

I am new to it yes but I am not bad at getting it done, though some of the processes i do are loooooong lol, though i didn't try a self switch that might have been why it didn't work. I'll have a look see if there is anything there that handles what i want to do with my spawning event.

Thanks for the tip I'll see how i get on
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

robbieagray
post May 17 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #82

I am not insane... YET!!! :D
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Is there a chance someone could make a tutorial on how to make mach sprites?

--------------------
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

Projects I am currently working on:
-The demo is out now!

-Link to my Youtube Channel: HERE! (Please Subscribe)
I support the following:
Spoiler:

Contest Badges:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

PIYA
post Jun 20 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #83

IM BACK!
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Haha im on the list. I contributed to the community biggrin.gif
Good job on this awesome list, ill continue to work hard too!

--------------------

+Quote Post

habyunghun
post Jun 23 2012, 01:27 PM
Post #84

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Uhhh,can you add my tutorial to the writing?

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=55177

and this into Mapping?

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=55271

This post has been edited by habyunghun: Jun 23 2012, 02:52 PM

--------------------

Need Helps on RMVX?:

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

My Tutorials:

+Quote Post

robbieagray
post Nov 13 2012, 07:13 PM
Post #85

I am not insane... YET!!! :D
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I wish we had a tutorial request sub-forum. That way it would be easier to ask for stuff that can help with our games. For example I am trying to make my Dark Forest Project have a more open world. However I am not quite sure how I should go about doing that exactly. So if someone made a tutorial discussing that it would be awesome. laugh.gif

@habyung- hope they upload you tutorials soon.

--------------------

Projects I am currently working on:
-The demo is out now!

-Link to my Youtube Channel: HERE! (Please Subscribe)
I support the following:
Spoiler:

Contest Badges:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

dither
post Nov 14 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #86

Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

QUOTE (robbieagray @ Nov 13 2012, 12:13 PM) *
I wish we had a tutorial request sub-forum. That way it would be easier to ask for stuff that can help with our games. For example I am trying to make my Dark Forest Project have a more open world. However I am not quite sure how I should go about doing that exactly. So if someone made a tutorial discussing that it would be awesome. laugh.gif

If you reply to my Design and Development thread over in the General Discussion forum, I will happily offer advice on the subject.

Design and Development Discussion

Also, in my signature is a link to my Game Design tutorial that currently covers the combat data (states, elements, attributes, skills, equipment, items, consumables, etc.) portion of the database, and I would like to continue adding to it. Questions and comments would certainly help. smile.gif

--Dither

--------------------
Rumors of War webcomic, gaming/game design blog, video series
http://norvendae.com/

Designing with Math and Spreadsheets
[-General-] Combat and Character Advancement
States, Elements, and Critical Hits
[-General-] For Massive Damage

Desiderata, Chapter One
one hour~ gameplay demo

+Quote Post

KamaKazeR
post Jan 26 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #87

The Machete King
Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Neutral Good

I feel honored to be added to the Event Master List. Misspelled my name but still honored tongue.gif

--------------------
Need some useful utilities to use with your video game, music, or graphics? Here ya go
Having issue's with making Event's? Calling Videos in game? Cutscenes? Various Event's? Visit My Event Tutorials. Their All Video's i Made Myself.
Check out my music KamaKaze
And my brothers music, which I engineer most of myself Drastikk

+Quote Post

MilkySorbet
post Feb 10 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #88

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

I noticed there are a lot of tutorials on this lists where the pictures have been deleted, and some are mostly useless without pictures. To keep the Master List practical and usable, shouldn't those be deleted? It's pretty inconvenient, having to click through a bunch of tutorials that just aren't usable anymore, just to find one that still has it's pictures intact. It would be different if they just ran out of bandwith, bur there are many where it just says "deleted".
Hope I'm not insulting anyone by suggesting that :/

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akod
post Feb 10 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #89

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

No one is currently keeping the list updated. I will try to go through and update it when I have more time.

--------------------

Having issues eventing something? Feel free to send me a message and I will see what I can do!

I Support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Akod
post Feb 16 2013, 12:53 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I have gone through the list of tutorials here and marked every tutorial, to the best of my knowledge, that has something considerable wrong with it. The ones that are slashed out are vague enough that without the demo/images it cannot be used effectively. The ones with words below them, but are not slashed out are missing something from it, but are explained well enough that they can be used in the state they are in now.

I will try to add the tutorials that aren't on the list throughout the next week or so. If you notice that your tutorial, or any for that matter, are not on the list after the 22nd please send me a message and I will add it.

--------------------

Having issues eventing something? Feel free to send me a message and I will see what I can do!

I Support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:42 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.