iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

28 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Super Smash Bros. Heroes, Last update: January 17, 2011
RikuZegram
post Mar 23 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #141

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

I don't know that I can really be of any help, since I'm relatively new to this, but I'm liking the concept! Can't wait to see how it turns out smile.gif

--------------------

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 23 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #142

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Thanks tongue.gif.

--------------------

Come join Team Smash today!

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

Check out my tutorial and articles:
How to Write a Story
The Kaptain's Article Dump

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 23 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #143

Periods Suck! Commas Rule!
Group Icon

Nah I'm fine with the position. I can only just take stuff and put it together, I can't make stuff from scratch.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 23 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #144

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

QUOTE (crashnburn771 @ Mar 23 2010, 05:41 AM) *
Nah I'm fine with the position. I can only just take stuff and put it together, I can't make stuff from scratch.

Fine by me. Some characters have spritesheets, but not in VX form, so I could use that help tongue.gif.

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 23 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #145

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Here it is, peeps! The 1st chapter (don't have time for bolding right now...)!

Chapter 1: A Plumber and a Portal

-Princess Peach's Castle-

Scene: Princess Toadstool is at her castle, looking out on her balcony on a very fine day. She is finding the view of the world around her very calming.

Peach: What a lovely day...

(She then sees something flying in the distance. It is Bowser riding his Koopa Clown Car. However, the princess isn’t sure of this. Just then, Toad comes onto the balcony.)

Toad: Can I get anything for you, princess?

Peach: Oh! Hello Toad. Yes, I would like a cup of tea, please.

Toad: Right away, princess.

(Toad walks off into the castle. Just then, Bowser, the evil Koopa King, appears on the balcony in his Koopa Clown Car.)

Bowser: Bwahahahaha!

(The scene cuts over to Toad, carrying a cup of tea onto the balcony. He stops, as he does not see the princess anywhere. He then starts to panic.)

Toad: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Toad runs off.)

-Mario's Pad-

Scene: In the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom, the legendary Mario Brothers are living out their peaceful lives.

Parakarry: Mail call!

(Luigi and Mario go out to check the mail. Suddenly, the plumbers see Toad running toward their doorstep, urgent to tell them something.)

Toad: Mario! Luigi! Help!!!

(The brothers look at each other as Toad reaches them.)

Toad: It's the princess! She's been captured!

Luigi: It's-a Bowser again, isn't it?

(Ignoring Luigi, Toad continues.)

Toad: It all happened so fast! I didn't know what to do! Mario, you just have to bring her back!

Luigi: Hey, a-what about—

(Before Luigi can finish, Mario runs off.)

Luigi: I get no respect...

(After Mario leaves, an animation is shown, with the words “Mushroom Kingdom.”)

-Mushroom Way-

Scene: Mario arrives at Mushroom Way, a short path that extends from Mario's Pad in the west to Toad Town in the east, where Princess Peach's Castle resides.

Toad: Wait!

(Toad appears.)

Toad: Mario, it's been awhile since you've been here. This place is pretty dangerous. Do you remember how to fight?

<Of course I do!> - choose this, and...

Toad: Well, OK. Just thought I'd ask.

(Toad runs forward toward the castle. The player finally has control of Mario.)

<Uh…I forgot…> - choose this, and...

Toad: OK. Then let me refresh your memory.

(Just then, a Goomba appears.)

Toad: Perfect! There, he should do!

(Toad takes the player through a tutorial where they learn how to battle.)

<Insert tutorial here>

(The battle is over.)

Toad: Phew, I thought I was a goner...

(Toad turns to Mario.)

Toad: Oh! It looks like you've been hit! Here, take this. This Mushroom should heal you.

*You got a Mushroom*

Toad: Use it when you're low on health.

(Mario nods.)

Toad: Well, see ya later!

(Toad runs forward toward the castle. The player finally has control of Mario.)

Scene: Deeper into Mushroom way, Toad is in trouble.

Toad: Mario! Help!!!

(Toad is tied up and is being dragged deeper into Mushroom Way by a big rat, who appears to be Mouser.)

Scene: Even deeper into Mushroom Way, Mario sees Toad being dragged into a pipe by Mouser. As the player approaches the pipe, the Hammer Bros. appear, blocking the pipe from entrance.

Older Hammer Bro.: Well, well, well, look who it is, brother.

Younger Hammer Bro.: Hey, It's YOU! My hammer remembers you well...

Older Hammer Bro.: If you want passed us, you'll have to go through our hammers first.

Younger Hammer Bro.: And my hammer is aching for some revenge...

(Mario enters a mini-boss fight with the Hammer Bros. and wins.)

Older Hammer Bro.: We lost again!

Younger Hammer Bro.: L-Let's get outta here, brother!

Older Hammer Bro.: I’m with ya!

(The Hammer Bros. flee. Mario descends into the pipe.)

-Kero Sewers-

Scene: Mario enters the pipe, which turns out to lead straight to Kero Sewers. Mario heads into the sewers in search for Toad. As he gets deeper into the sewers, Mario finally finds Mouser.

Mouser: So, ya finally showed up, eh Mario?

(Mario heads toward Mouser.)

Mouser: You remember ME don't ya? I have a little score to settle with you, Mario. Here, have some bombs!

(Mouser throws a bomb at Mario, and Mario enters a mini-boss fight with him. Mario wins.)

Mouser: OK, OK, you can have him back!

(Mouser flees and Mario releases Toad.)

Toad: Thanks Mario! I owe you one. Well, let's head back. We have to save the princess!

-Mushroom Way-

(Mario and Toad leave the sewers and find themselves back at Mushroom Way.)

Toad: Let's go this way.

(They head out toward Toad Town.)

-Toad Town-

Scene: Mario and Toad have entered Toad Town, the capital of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Toad: The castle is just north of here!

(Toad heads north. Suddenly, a bandit runs past Mario and makes him fall down.)

Bandit: Move it, sucka!

(Mario gets up and looks in the direction the bandit headed.)

Mr. T: STOOOOOOOP!!!

(A Toad runs into Mario, and they both fall down. They get back up.)

Mr. T: Ouch…sorry about that…didn’t see ya there. The name’s Mr.T. I own the new shop in town. You know…Mr. T’s? Unfortunately, that bozo just ran off with half my stash. Now I’m back to all the basic stuff, I’m afraid…Well, if ya need a fix, just come on down. I’ll try to get more stuff in time.

(Mr.T exits. The player has control of Mario. At this point, the player is able to go around town. Once Mario reaches the castle gates, he sees Toad.)

Toad: Mario! What took you so long? C’mon, let’s—

(Before Toad can finish, time seems to have stopped.)

Suddenly, a voice comes out of nowhere…

Disembodied Voice: Hello, Mario.

(Mario Is surprised, then looks around, confused.)

Disembodied Voice: Oh, You can’t see me. Nor have you ever seen me. For now, I guess you could just call me your conscience.

(Mario is confused.)

Conscience: Oh, time hasn’t stopped. I am merely sending information into your mind at a rapid speed.

(There is a pause.)

Conscience: Mario, you are about to partake in an adventure. So, I thought I’d create something that will help you along the way.

(Suddenly, something covers the screen. It appears to be a menu.)

Conscience: This is a menu that I have created, in order to help you on your travels. It has been implanted into your mind. When you need to use it, you’ll see it. Now…

<Insert tutorial here>

Conscience: This is only the beginning, Mario…Ciao!

And the voice is gone…

Toad: —go!

(Toad heads through the castle gates, and Mario follows.)

-Princess Peach's Castle-

Scene: Mario and Toad are outside the castle, in the castle gardens.

Toad: Let’s get inside.

(Toad goes on ahead, leaving Mario free to explore the area until he gets inside the castle.)

Scene: Mario is inside Peach’s Castle.

Toad: Just a bit further ‘til we get there!

(Once again, Toad goes on ahead, leaving Mario free to explore the castle until he reaches the balcony where Peach disappeared.)

Scene: Mario is out on the castle balcony.

Toad: Mario! Over here!

(Mario goes over to Toad.)

Toad: I say we look for some clue as to who the kidnapper is. It hasn’t always been Bowser, you know. And we should find out for sure, before you go storming the place.

(An older Toad goes onto the balcony.)

Toadsworth: Master Mario, my boy! How have you been? I’m afraid the princess isn’t here right now…

Toad: Yes, he knows. We’re looking for clues of the kidnapper.

Toadsworth: Really? Well, in that case, this may be of use to you.

(Toadsworth pulls out a letter.)

Toadsworth: This was left here on the balcony.

Toad: It was?

(Toadsworth hands the letter over to Toad. Toad reads it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear pesky plumber,

The Koopalings and I have taken your precious princess. And if you want her back, you’re gonna have to get past us, first! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Insincerely, the Great King Koopa

Toad: Well, I’m convinced. Looks like you’ll have to go storming the place, Mario.

(Mario nods and begins to run out.)

Toadsworth: Wait!

(Mario gets surprised and trips. After getting up, he turns toward Toadsworth.)

Toadsworth: Here, take this updated map with you. You know how Bowser likes to change where he lives…

*You got the Mushroom Kingdom Map!*

Toadsworth: Well, off you go, then. We shouldn’t keep her majesty waiting, now.

(Mario nods, and then begins to run off again.)

Toad: Wait!

(Mario gets surprised and trips again. After getting up again, he turns toward Toad.)

Toad: Um…never mind.

(Mario finally heads out of the castle.)

Scene: Mario is looking at the map. The view moves up, past the top of the map, and to Bowser’s Castle in the distance. It then shows Mario, who starts off toward his destination.

Sub-Chapter 1: Luigi’s Big Adventure

-Mario’s Pad-

Scene: Mario sets off to go save the princess, with Toad chasing after him.

Luigi: I get no respect...

Scene: Luigi goes inside his house. He sits down in a chair and checks the mail.

Luigi: Mario, Mario, Mario, bill, Mario…

(Luigi sees a certain letter and is surprised.)

Luigi: …Luigi?

(Luigi opens his letter.)

Luigi: That’s-a weird…I never get-a mail…

(There is a close-up on the letter as Luigi reads it.)

Dear Luigi,

I have recently come into contact of something that I think you should see. Come meet me at the old haunted mansion tonight.

Yours truly, Professor E. Gadd

Luigi: …h-haunted…?

(As Luigi makes a terrified face, the scene fades out.)

-King Boo’s Mansion-

Scene: Professor E. Gadd is at the haunted mansion, laughing.

Professor E. Gadd: Hahahahahahahahahaha!

(Just then, King Boo comes out of Professor E. Gadd, revealing to the player that Professor E. Gadd is actually being possessed.)

King Boo: I’ll get you this time, Mr. Green! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

-Boo Woods-

Scene: Luigi is walking through the creepy Boo Woods with a flashlight, heading towards the haunted mansion. He asks himself why he’s doing this.

Luigi: Oh…why am I even doing this…?

(He heads deeper into the woods as the scene fades.)

-King Boo’s Mansion-

Scene: Luigi has made it to the haunted mansion. He is looking at its front.

Luigi: P-please don’t let this be like-a last time…

(Luigi heads inside.)

Scene: Luigi is now inside the mansion.

(Luigi walks a few steps before the door suddenly closes behind him. He looks even more scared now. Just then, he hears hysterical laughing from the top of the stairs.)

Professor E. Gadd: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Luigi: Um…are you alright?

Professor E. Gadd: Never better!

(Professor E. Gadd starts walking down the stairs.)

Professor E. Gadd: Tell me, Luigi. How does it feel?

Luigi: Um…how does-a what feel?

Professor E. Gadd: To be so…gullible…

(Professor E. Gadd makes it to the bottom of the stairs.)

Luigi: ...Are you sure you’re—

(Suddenly, King Boo comes out of Professor E. Gadd.)

King Boo: I’m wonderful!

(Luigi has a look of utmost horror on his face.)

King Boo: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Have a nice fall, Mr. Green!

(Suddenly, the floor under Luigi collapses, and Luigi falls as the screen fades out.)

Chapter 1: A Plumber and a Portal, cont’d

-Piranha Forest-

Scene: Mario has entered Piranha Forest, a forest named after its almost-endless habitation of Piranha Plants. The player has control of Mario upon entering the forest. As he goes through the forest, Mario sees many piranha plants, which will be the most common enemy here. After going through two maps of this forest, Mario finds a small plantation in the middle of the forest called Piranha Plantation, where tame Piranha Plants are bred and taken care of.

-Piranha Plantation-

Scene: Once Mario tries to enter the house of the plantation, he sees that it’s locked. Then, Mario is welcomed by the plantation owner, a female Lakitu with a passion for plants.)

Lakilily: Oh! A visitor?

(The Lakitu walks toward Mario.)

Lakilily: Haven’t had many of those in a while… And who might you be?

(Mario talks in gibberish.)

Lakilily: Mario, is it? Mine’s Lakilily. Nice to meet ya! Do come in!

(Lakilily goes into her house. Mario follows.)

Scene: Mario and Lakilily are in Lakilily’s home. Lakilily pours Mario a drink.

Lakilily: So…what brings you here? Off on some kind of a quest to save the princess or something?

(Mario takes a sip of the drink. Mario’s face turns red, and he spits it out.)

Lakilily: Good, isn’t it? It’s my own special blend. The leaf of the Piranha Plant gives it a sort of biting taste, while the Fire Flower brings the heat.

(Mario talks in gibberish.)

Lakilily: Oh, I breed Piranha Plants here. The ones here are much nicer than the wild ones. I also like Fire Flowers. Y’know, I heard that some people have the ability to harness the power of the Fire Flower and shoot fire balls out of their hands! Isn’t that cool!? My cousin, Lakilester, told me that he once went on an adventure with someone who could do that! I’m soooooo jealous!

(There is a pause.)

Lakilily: Actually…you look an awful lot like what he described…overalls…red hat…red shirt…awesome ‘stache…

(Suddenly, there is a loud noise coming from outside. Lakilily and Mario rush outside.)

Scene: Lakilily and Mario are outside of the house. They look up into the sky, and see that Bowser’s Airship is bombing the plantation.

Lakilily: This is horrible!

(Mario has a determined look on his face, as he looks ready to go after the Airship.)

Lakilily: Wait, you’re going after it?

(Mario nods.)

Lakilily: So I was right…you ARE that guy…

(Mario is a little confused. There is a short pause. Then, Lakilily gets an idea and runs off. She comes back shortly after.)

Lakilily: Here, take this! It’ll help you along the way!

(Lakilily gives Mario a Fire Flower.)

*You got a Fire Flower!*

*You can now use the Smash Skill Fire Flower!*

Conscience: It seems you have just learned a Smash Skill, so I believe it’s time I told you about them.

<Alright.> - choose this and…

Conscience: In battle, under the attack command, you will see a command called “Smash Skills.” These special moves can range from small support moves to the biggest attacks you could possibly imagine. Once you use a Smash Skill, SP, or “Smash Points,” will be depleted. So use them sparingly. You will learn many Smash Skills along your journey, so feel free to find out which ones you like the best.

(There is a pause.)

Conscience: It is time I made my leave…Ciao!

And the voice is gone…

<I’ll figure it out myself.> - choose this, and…

(There is a pause.)

Conscience: It is time I made my leave…Ciao!

And the conscience is gone…

(Mario starts off.)

Lakilily: Make sure you win, Mario!

-Piranha Forest-

Scene: Mario is deeper into Piranha Forest. At this point, Mario will fight different kinds of Piranha Plants, as well as a few Bob-ombs, until the end of the next map. Once Mario reaches the end of the Forest, his exit is crashed by an overgrown Piranha Plant named Petey Piranha. Mario engages in a mini-boss fight with Petey without a word. Upon winning, Mario finally exits Piranha Forest.

-Bowser’s Castle-

Scene: Mario is now at the bridge of Bowser’s Castle. Mario looks into the sky, where he sees Bowser’s Airship flying toward the castle and landing somewhere at the back of the castle. Mario sets forth to get inside the castle. However, his determined charge toward the castle is cut short by the tentacles of a mysterious monster, which crushes the bridge, causing it to collapse. Mario falls deep into the water.

-Blooper Lake-

Scene: Mario is underwater, in a place called Blooper Lake, named because of the large Blooper that made its home there. Mario gets up, looks around in confusion, and then sets off to find his way out. Here, Mario fights Blooper and Cheep Cheep. When Mario reaches the end of the lake, he comes face-to-face with Gooper Blooper, the giant Blooper that got them into the whole mess. After beating it, Mario leaves the lake through a set of stairs going into Bowser’s Castle.

-Bowser’s Castle-

Scene: Mario is in the dungeon of Bowser’s Castle. Here, the player fights a few Dry Bones. Once at the end of the dungeon area, the player gets stopped by a Koopaling named Morton Koopa, Jr.)

Morton: Not so fast, Mario! You don’t think you’ll be getting past me, do ya? I’ll make this dungeon your new home!

(Mario engages in a battle with Morton. Mario wins, and heads further into the castle. Mario is now in the Basement. When Mario reaches the stairs, he is stopped by Iggy Koopa.)

Iggy: Well, well, well. Lookie who’s here! This is the end of the line for you, Mario!

(Mario engages in a battle with Iggy. Mario wins, and heads further into the castle. Mario is now on the 1st floor. Mario goes through a few rooms. When Mario reaches the stairs, he is stopped by Larry and Lemmy Koopa.)

Larry: Hahahahaha! I don’t think so!

Lemmy: Yeah! You’re not goin’ anywhere!

(Larry turns to Lemmy and talks to him.)

Larry: I can’t wait to see Dad’s face when he hears that we beat Mario!

Lemmy: Yeah! He’s gonna freak! And he’ll probably reward us, too!

(Larry and Lemmy turn back to Mario.)

Larry: Alright! Let’s do this!

Lemmy: Yeah!

(Mario engages in a battle with Larry and Lemmy. Mario wins, and heads further into the castle. Mario is now on the 2nd floor. Mario goes through a few rooms. When Mario reaches the music room, he is stopped by Ludwig von Koopa.)

Ludwig: So you finally decided to show up, eh? Well, in that case, how about I show you my latest song? It’s called “Mario Loses in E Minor.” I hope you like it!

(Mario engages in a battle with Ludwig. Mario wins, and heads further into the castle. Mario is now on the 3rd floor. Mario goes through a few rooms. When Mario reaches Wendy’s Bedroom, he is stopped by Wendy Koopa.)

Wendy: Oh my! Look who came to visit me! But I really don’t like you too much! So, I’m afraid I’ll have to kick you out!

(Mario engages in a battle with Wendy. Mario wins, and heads further into the castle. Mario is now on the 4th, and final, floor. There is only one room here—Bowser’s Throne Room. Here, Mario goes over to the throne. Once there, he sees what appears to be Bowser from behind. However, as he turns, he reveals himself to be Bowser, Jr.)

Bowser, Jr.: I’m sorry, Mario! But the princess is in another castle!

(Mario is surprised.)

Bowser, Jr.: What’s the matter? Were you expecting my dad? Well, too bad! You’ll have to settle for me instead!

(Mario engages in battle with Bowser, Jr. Mario wins. After the battle, Mario sees out the window that Bowser’s Airship is taking flight. Mario quickly heads off to try and make it on the Airship before it leaves. Mario makes it onto the Airship.)

-Airship-

Scene: Mario is now on the Airship. Mario goes through the Airship, until he gets to the control room, where he finds Roy Koopa at the controls.

Roy: Oh, I’m sorry, Mario. You just missed him. I’m the only one here now. And ain’t no way you getting past me!

(Mario engages in battle with Roy. Mario wins. After the battle, the Airship begins to lose control, since there isn’t a pilot anymore. Mario attempts to fly the Airship, but is unsuccessful. The Airship crashes.)

-Rainbow Road-

Scene: The place the Airship crashes turns out to be Rainbow Road. This area has no monsters. It is simply a narrow passage. Mario gets to the end of the road, where the real Bowser’s Castle resides. After Mario enters the castle, two mysterious figures appear out of a portal, outside of the castle. They are Emmitt and Spaak.

Emmitt: There is a disturbance in this area.

Spaak: Looks like it’s happening. Blast! Who is that guy!? And how did he get his hands on OUR universe!?

Emmitt: There’s not much we can do right now, but to figure out how to stop the rifts from happening.

(The two go through a portal and disappear.)

-Bowser’s Castle-

Scene: Mario has entered Bowser’s Castle. Once he reaches Bowser’s Throne Room, Mario finally sees Peach.

Peach: Mario!!!

(Mario heads over to rescue the princess, when Bowser suddenly comes crashing down, blocking Mario.

Bowser: Bwahahahaha! Hold it right there, Mario! Princess Peach is mine!

(Mario has a look of determination, as he gets ready to fight.)

Bowser: Oh, you want a fight, do you? Fine! Come and get me!

(Bowser takes Peach to the roof of the castle. Mario follows.)

Bowser: Bwahahahaha! There you are!

(Mario heads toward Bowser. Mario stops, with a determined look still on his face, ready to fight Bowser.)

Bowser: You look real determined! Too bad you’re gonna lose! C’mon, Mario! Bring it on!

(Mario engages in the game’s first big boss battle. Once Mario beats Bowser, there is an incident. As Mario jumps, to finish Bowser off, some kind of portal opens up behind him. The portal sucks Mario back, stopping his attack, and then sucks him in completely. The portal immediately closes. Peach and Bowser are both confused and astounded. Then, Bowser becomes enthusiastic.)

Bowser: …Bwa…haha…hahahahaha! I don’t know what just happened, but it looks like Mario is finally gone! Now my plans can actually work! Bwahahahaha!

Peach: Mario…

Sub-Chapter 1: Luigi’s Big Adventure, cont’d

-King Boo’s Mansion-

Scene: Luigi wakes up in a dusty cellar in King Boo’s Mansion. It is very dark. He gets up and looks around.

Luigi: …Where am I…? And where’s-a the professor…?

(Luigi turns on his flashlight and shines it around. He is frightened by a skeleton that is right next to him.)

Luigi: ...IIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

(Luigi runs as fast as he can into the wall. He falls down, and then gets back up.)

Luigi: Oh jeez…I’d better get out of here…

(Luigi looks around, realizing that he doesn’t have his flashlight anymore. He can’t see hardly anything, so he feels around for it. He notices that his flashlight is on the floor, in pieces.)

Luigi: Oh no…. Now how am I a-going to find my way out…?

(Luigi slowly walks along the wall, trying to find the way out of the cellar. He finds some stairs, and carefully climbs them. In the room he goes in, Luigi finds that some kind of uniform is hanging up, with a pocket flashlight in the breast pocket. Luigi can see it because it’s on.)

Luigi: That’s-a strange…why is this on? Oh well…at least I can see now…

(Luigi picks up the flashlight.)

*You got a Pocket Flashlight!*

(Suddenly, a weird scream is heard from the floor directly above Luigi. Luigi is so frightened, he doesn’t move or scream.)

Luigi: ...P…professor…? Oh…why do scary things always have to happen to me…?

(The player now has control of Luigi.)

(Luigi’s sub-chapters are quite different from any other part of the game. There is minimal music, giving these parts a creepier atmosphere. At certain points in the map, the player will be surprised by various things. These include: monsters popping up out of nowhere; weird noises that are, most of the time, unexplainable; and a few creepy songs, here and there. Luigi’s sub-chapters also include various puzzles. These elements make Luigi’s gameplay similar to that of Silent Hill games. However, even though these sub-chapters are different from the normal chapters, Luigi still battles monsters in the same fashion as the rest of the game.)

(After going through several floors, Luigi reaches the top floor, where Professor E. Gadd is, possessed by King Boo.)

Professor E. Gadd: Well, lookie here! If it isn’t Mr. Green…

Luigi: P…Professor?

Professor E. Gadd: Oh, I’m sorry! How rude of me!

(King Boo comes out of Professor E. Gadd’s body, breaking the possession.)

King Boo: Are ya happy to see me?

Luigi: I-it’s-a you!

King Boo: Yeah, it’s me! And I have a little score to settle with ya, for last time!

(Luigi runs over to a corner.)

Luigi: Oh…

King Boo: Hahahahaha! Still the same old coward, I see! Well, I’m afraid there’s no running! If you want out of here, you’ll have to get through me! Hahahahaha!

(As he laughs, King Boo ascends to the roof of the mansion. When Luigi reaches the roof, he is stopped by Professor E. Gadd.)

Professor E. Gadd: Luigi!

(Luigi turns to see Professor E. Gadd.)

Professor E. Gadd: Take this. It’s my newest invention. The Poltergeist 5000! King Boo may be a little tough, so this might come in handy.

*You got the Poltergeist 5000!*

*You can now use the Smash Skill Poltergeist 5000!*

Conscience: Hm…so this is his brother…

(Luigi is confused.)

Conscience: Hello, Luigi. I am your conscience. It seems that you have received what is known as a Smash Skill. I’m sure you know how to use them. If not, just consult the person in the background.

(Luigi is, again, confused.)

Conscience: This Smash Skill is known as the Poltergeist 5000. With this, you will stand a better chance against ghosts. When you use it, you will suck the life from the enemies you use it on. Now, I have to run some errands, so…Ciao!

And the voice is gone…

King Boo: Hel-lo! Are you blind? I’m right here! Now hurry up and fight me!

(Luigi enters a big boss battle with King Boo. After winning, Luigi starts walking back. But he is stopped when a portal opens up behind him.)

Professor E. Gadd: Luigi! Look out!

(Luigi looks back and sees the portal. He tries to run, but the portal is too strong. After a short struggle, Luigi gets sucked into the portal.)

Professor E. Gadd: Luigi…

This post has been edited by Kaptain J: Mar 24 2010, 04:48 PM

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 23 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #146

Group Icon

Well thats a long story. I'll start readin that and give you some suggestions when I'm done. And don't worry. I'm familiar with helping with stories. I run a webseries, so I look at scripts every week

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 23 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #147

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Thanks. Sorry it's so bland. I didn't have time to spruce it up yet...

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 24 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #148

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Oh, and crash...don't worry about the length. Most of it's either short dialogue, or Mario getting from point A to point B.

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 24 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #149

Group Icon

I know you should see some of your scripts... 5 pages.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 24 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #150

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

QUOTE (crashnburn771 @ Mar 23 2010, 07:38 PM) *
I know you should see some of your scripts... 5 pages.

My scripts? Did you mean yours?

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 24 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #151

Group Icon

LOL i meant our

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 24 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #152

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Oh...

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 24 2010, 08:36 PM
Post #153

Group Icon

Mr.T is in the script? That's funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 24 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #154

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

QUOTE (crashnburn771 @ Mar 24 2010, 03:36 PM) *
Mr.T is in the script? That's funny.

Yeah tongue.gif. Since all Toads in Paper Mario have a name like that (Zest T for example)...

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 25 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #155

Group Icon

Oh...and I hope you don't want your space pirates moving upwards. I didn't put in a movement for going upwards. Just realized that now. Also, I'm going to look for another Ridley Spritesheet. Possibly one with a beam attack, and one that I don't have to build

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 25 2010, 12:29 AM
Post #156

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Actually...what if we made Zebes like the levels in Metroid? But...we'd still need them to go up, I suppose. Unless they just jump...

Also...about Ridley...just use this one:

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 25 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #157

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

And here are some other things you should look at, if you haven't already:

This post has been edited by Kaptain J: Mar 25 2010, 12:52 AM

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

joseancam
post Mar 25 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #158

Group Icon

Type: Designer

ohh..guys I was offline for a while , can we recap plox ? =)

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Mar 25 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #159

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

plox?

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

crashnburn771
post Mar 25 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #160

Group Icon

it means please.
Basically, we got the story in here now. Other than that, it was just me and Kaptain talkin.

--------------------

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:40 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.