Style Menu Advanced V1.3Introduction
By Mesiah A.K.A. MakoInfused
This is a sleek looking custom menu which has limited options at the moment, but provides some nice eye-candy to your game. I plan to add a lot more customization options soon. In addition I will add many more completely different styles for the menu that the player can choose from.Features Features for V1.3
1. Changes the menu layout to add a sleek design.
2. Allows you to add/remove 4 different optional windows; Location, Time, Gold, & a Customizable Window.
3. Customizable window features several options: Display Variable (Of your choice), Steps, Encounters, Last Save Time!
4. Ability to use either faces and/or characters sprites to display in the Menu.
5. Allows you to have custom names for your menu options.
6. Turn off any menu Options with a simple switch at any point in the game.
7. Different background styles.
8. Add or remove menu options with relative ease!
9. INFINITE Menu options.
10. There is also various style options such as allowing separate windows for each actor, and plenty more to come!Screenshots
Picture of the menu with almost all of it's customizable features on.
Here are the embedded images.How to Use
This script is plug n' play! No configurations required, but there is plenty readily available.
All of the instructions are in the script, and are very well explained. However, if you're unsure of something or need support, I can provide that here.Demo
Coming soon...check back this week. (Posted: 03/02/2010)Script
Alright, apparently the script is too long for a "code" bb code, so here is a link to my website which has the script:Compatibility
This script almost completely rewrites the Scene Menu. So unfortunately, compatibility with other menu things will be low. However, I'll be working to improve this later.FAQ
Q: This script conflicts with my other script, but I really want to use both, what do I do?
A: If you really wanted a feature (from another script, or one of your own ideas) you could always suggest it here, and I'll create it for this
script. The script can't conflict with itself, right?
Q: I want to use this script
with script _____
, but it doesn't work, help?
A: Try placing this script above the other, or try placing it below. One or the other might work
. If not let me know, and I'll see what I can do!
Q: I have a problem with a script, what do I do?
A: Tell me about the problem in detail, and I'll help you a.s.a.p. Please ask your questions here, don't P.M. me, as I want everyone to reap the benefits of the solution.Credit and Thanks
- Me, Mesiah A.K.A. MakoInfused for not being lazy.
- All of you great scripters out there, that inspired me to try and learn!Author's Notes
More updates for this coming soon!
This post has been edited by MakoInfused: Mar 2 2010, 11:36 AM