iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sky's & SowS Scripting Hall[Re-openned], Taking Requests
Sky00Valentine
post Mar 24 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Cold Fire
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Good

Getting bored of doing same thing everyday. So yeah, this is a... shop, for scripts.

Rules

~ No Spamming, Conversation on scripts made is allowed though.~

~ Only taking a few scripts at a time. ~

~ When requesting make sure to be specific with what you want the script to do. I mean details. ~

~ Requesters also when requesting let me know if i have permission to 'publish' the script on the site or not. ~

~ Sky doesn't edit other peoples scripts ~

~ Sky isn't gonna do battle related scripts for now. ~

~ We do not fix bugs in scripts that are from scripts of others~

~ SowS does not do major battle system edits ~

~ Be patient please. Sky will work on your request and try to do so often enough to get done quickly. He will say if otherwise ~

~ Secret: Menu mockups make Sky way more willing to take a request."

Finished Scripts

These are posted by which was released first and not necessarily which was finished first.
Spoiler:
Released 3/29/10 :: Party Management Script - Sofresh85 request, found in complete scripts forum
Released or Completed 4/17/10 :: Sky's Achievement Menu - ShadoweD request, found here and complete scripts forum
Released or Completed 5/9/10 :: Sky's Text on Map Script - Yami request, found here and complete scripts forum
Released or Completed 5/10/10 :: Sky's Variable setting pictures Script - Celianna request, Not posted
Released or Completed 5/12/10 :: Sky's Menu's (+) Script - IxionVI2 request, found here
Released or Completed 5/6/10 :: Sky's Command Window as Menu's - Celianna request, Not posted
Released or Completed 3/24/10 :: Scene Shop Update: Sell Only, and Tracks Items Sold - ShadoweD request, found in the complete scripts forum
Released or Completed 1/30/10 :: Sky's Job Tree system - 1st Script, found in the complete scripts forum
Released or Completed 5/14/10 :: Sky's Basic Music HUD - Kyle? request, found in the complete scripts forum

Updating

Updates Planned Soon for
Spoiler:
None

Revamp or complete restart for
Spoiler:
Job Tree System

Requests

Sky's
1. Kaptain J - Keyboard Escapes, Keyboard Questions (and other maybe)
2. Crimson
3. - Not Open -

SowS
- Not Taking Requests -

Support us:

userbar code
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=28338"][img]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/sofresh8582/SkyandSowsUserbar.png[/img][/url]

This post has been edited by Sky00Valentine: Oct 18 2011, 02:42 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Sofresh85
post Mar 26 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Designer

You think You can take a shot at making Party Management Script?

If you could, it would need to be compatible with Tankentai Kaduki SBS as well as Yanfly's Scene Menu Redux Script.

The following link will show details, now its not a script modification, rather I was hoping to have a script made from the ground up.
details can be found HERE.Check just the 1st post.

--------------------
Projects I highly recommend :-)

Art teaches nothing, except for the significance of life."

-- Henry Miller --

Check out my current project titled:
Lunatic Shards Book I: The Arrival

If you wish to support this game, copy and paste this into your sig.
CODE
[topic=22135][img]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/sofresh8582/LS-TheatricalUserbar.png[/img][/topic]

CODE
[topic=22135][IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/sofresh8582/SupportLSSig.png[/IMG][/topic]

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShadoweD
post Mar 26 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Hey sky, when you're free, I would like to request another script. There is no rush with this request o/

on reality... I need two... one i can do by eventing myself but the quest system I'll need a script

yeah, I know there is the modern_algebra one, but his script doesn't have categories...

=================================
Quest System
------------------------

I need a script that'll show the quest the player is doing at the moment BUT it has to have categorys

something like this, "History" "Monster Hunt" "Job".

the thing is... it would be better if you could remove and add categorys... what i'm thinking of is 2 menus. (composed of 5 windows)

when you open the quest screen it would be something like this

Spoiler:
CODE
---------------------------------------------------
|  [A] [B] [C] |         Quest Name               |
|--------------|----------------------------------|
|[ ]Category 1 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 2 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 3 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 4 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 5 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 6 |                                  |
|              |                                  |
|              |----------------------------------|
|              |"Npc who gave the qst"            |
|              |  "var 1"          "var 2"        |
----------===--------------------------------------

the categorys would be set within an array and you would input the quests into then

the way to activate and remove a quest (make then appear\disappear in the menu) would be by an script call (without the need to waste switchs)

to progress the quest, you would need to use a variable (when you're making the quest on the script you set a variable for every quest) or if you prefer, make it be script calls too (so you don't need to waste variables)

into the "[ ]" would be an icon (for every category and every quest, this should be customized by the user for every quest / new menu)

the "A" "B" and "C" would be icons that stand for "A = On Going | B = Completed | C = Failed"

var 1 and var 2 would be optional... just two "nil" script variables that you can change in the script to appear whatever you want there

----

well, when you choose a category, the first menu (where the categorys appeared) would change to show the quests you have at the moment and when you're seing the quest, you can push a certain key (any key you would like to be) to make the bottom menu apear, the bottom menu would show who gave you the quest and the variable 1 and 2 (wich are optionals)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that i'm asking something time consuming... if you can't do it, there's no problem, I'll just keep using 3 quest scripts like i'm doing already xD

but it would be better if there was only one script that could do this category thing

ps: I don't use this, but it would be good if you insert a choice to put a picture on the objectives background or to appear just below the "quest name"
some people like to put pictures for their quests.

====================================================

The other one is an Achievement Script

it would be two windows.

You set the achievements names, if it'll be hidden in the achievement menu screen and the achievement description.

the first menu will be the list of achievements (just like a quest system), the achievements you don't have yet (as long as it's not set to be HIDDEN) will appear as "????????" till you get it, when you get the achievement, the "??????" would be changed to the achievement name.

when you choose an achievement from the menu, a new window will open with the description you put on your achievement

something like this
Spoiler:
CODE
------------------------------------------
| Achieves  |   Wooden Sword of Death    |
|-----------|----------------------------|
|Wooden Swd | Oh! You finally got it!    |
|  ???????  | The incredible legendary   |
|  ???????  | .....                      |
|  ???????  |          Stick!?           |
|  ???????  |                            |
|  ???????  |      Oh well, go hit a bear|
|  ???????  | with it and see from where |
|  ???????  | the "Death" thing came from|
|-----------------------------------------

as you can see, every achievement will need a "Full_Name, Short_name, Hidden?, Description" the hidden would be TRUE or FALSE

on this sample it would be...

???????[1] = "Wooden Sword of Death", "Wooden Swd", false,
"Oh! You finally got it!",
"The incredible legendary",
"....",
" Stick!?",
" ",
" ",
" Oh well, go hit a bear",
" with it and see from where",
" the `Death´ thing came from"

you dont have to follow this model, i'm just showing you what i'm thinking, as long as there is a way to CONCEAL some achievements from the menu, i'm ok with it.

and yeah, I do know there is an achievement script, but that one doesn't have a way to conceal some achievements...

if I want to make a "friend / enemy" achievement, I cant do that... because the two of them will show on the menu and when the player do ONE the other will stay in the menu giving an illusion that there's another achievement to acomplish.

that's why I need a way to conceal some key achievements.

And of course, after all this work, you can publish it anywhere you like

ps: if you want the original scripts to see what i'm talking about just send a pm

--------------------
I support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Mar 26 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Cold Fire
Group Icon

QUOTE (Sofresh85 @ Mar 26 2010, 04:03 AM) *
You think You can take a shot at making Party Management Script?

If you could, it would need to be compatible with Tankentai Kaduki SBS as well as Yanfly's Scene Menu Redux Script.

The following link will show details, now its not a script modification, rather I was hoping to have a script made from the ground up.
details can be found HERE.Check just the 1st post.

Alright It doesn't seem out of my reach so I will go ahead and take this. However this is the first time of me making compatibility a must, so hopefully I can.

QUOTE (ShadoweD @ Mar 26 2010, 12:33 PM) *
Hey sky, when you're free, I would like to request another script. There is no rush with this request o/

on reality... I need two... one i can do by eventing myself but the quest system I'll need a script

yeah, I know there is the modern_algebra one, but his script doesn't have categories...

=================================
Quest System
------------------------

I need a script that'll show the quest the player is doing at the moment BUT it has to have categorys

something like this, "History" "Monster Hunt" "Job".

the thing is... it would be better if you could remove and add categorys... what i'm thinking of is 2 menus. (composed of 5 windows)

when you open the quest screen it would be something like this

Spoiler:
CODE
---------------------------------------------------
|  [A] [B] [C] |         Quest Name               |
|--------------|----------------------------------|
|[ ]Category 1 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 2 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 3 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 4 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 5 |                                  |
|[ ]Category 6 |                                  |
|              |----------------------------------|
|              |"Npc who gave the qst"            |
|              |  "var 1"          "var 2"        |
----------===--------------------------------------

the categorys would be set within an array and you would input the quests into then

the way to activate and remove a quest (make then appear\disappear in the menu) would be by an script call (without the need to waste switchs)

to progress the quest, you would need to use a variable (when you're making the quest on the script you set a variable for every quest) or if you prefer, make it be script calls too (so you don't need to waste variables)

into the "[ ]" would be an icon (for every category and every quest, this should be customized by the user for every quest / new menu)

the "A" "B" and "C" would be icons that stand for "A = On Going | B = Completed | C = Failed"

var 1 and var 2 would be optional... just two "nil" script variables that you can change in the script to appear whatever you want there

----

well, when you choose a category, the first menu (where the categorys appeared) would change to show the quests you have at the moment and when you're seing the quest, you can push a certain key (any key you would like to be) to make the bottom menu apear, the bottom menu would show who gave you the quest and the variable 1 and 2 (wich are optionals)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that i'm asking something time consuming... if you can't do it, there's no problem, I'll just keep using 3 quest scripts like i'm doing already xD

but it would be better if there was only one script that could do this category thing

ps: I don't use this, but it would be good if you insert a choice to put a picture on the objectives background or to appear just below the "quest name"
some people like to put pictures for their quests.

====================================================

The other one is an Achievement Script

it would be two windows.

You set the achievements names, if it'll be hidden in the achievement menu screen and the achievement description.

the first menu will be the list of achievements (just like a quest system), the achievements you don't have yet (as long as it's not set to be HIDDEN) will appear as "????????" till you get it, when you get the achievement, the "??????" would be changed to the achievement name.

when you choose an achievement from the menu, a new window will open with the description you put on your achievement

something like this
Spoiler:
CODE
------------------------------------------
| Achieves  |   Wooden Sword of Death    |
|-----------|----------------------------|
|Wooden Swd | Oh! You finally got it!    |
|  ???????  | The incredible legendary   |
|  ???????  | .....                      |
|  ???????  |          Stick!?           |
|  ???????  |      Oh well, go hit a bear|
|  ???????  | with it and see from where |
|  ???????  | the "Death" thing came from|
|-----------------------------------------

as you can see, every achievement will need a "Full_Name, Short_name, Hidden?, Description" the hidden would be TRUE or FALSE

on this sample it would be...

???????[1] = "Wooden Sword of Death", "Wooden Swd", false,
"Oh! You finally got it!",
"The incredible legendary",
"....",
" Stick!?",
" ",
" ",
" Oh well, go hit a bear",
" with it and see from where",
" the `Death´ thing came from"

you dont have to follow this model, i'm just showing you what i'm thinking, as long as there is a way to CONCEAL some achievements from the menu, i'm ok with it.

and yeah, I do know there is an achievement script, but that one doesn't have a way to conceal some achievements...

if I want to make a "friend / enemy" achievement, I cant do that... because the two of them will show on the menu and when the player do ONE the other will stay in the menu giving an illusion that there's another achievement to acomplish.

that's why I need a way to conceal some key achievements.

And of course, after all this work, you can publish it anywhere you like

ps: if you want the original scripts to see what i'm talking about just send a pm

Since I am not a big name yet I guess I don't have many people to request from me. So Ill take both of yours and maybe earn a reputaion.
Quest systems are in a new territory so I could learn something as well.

This post has been edited by Sky00Valentine: Mar 26 2010, 05:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShadoweD
post Mar 26 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Thanks alot sky, looking forward to this \o\

having 3 options in the menu for every quest category isn't a good sight xD

btw, dont rush it, take your time o/

I have lots of things to do before dreaming about quests (tankentai take lots of time to set up ~~)

--------------------
I support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sofresh85
post Mar 27 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Cool, thanks Sky, Ill be looking forward to it, if you need any more details please let me know.

This post has been edited by Sofresh85: Mar 27 2010, 05:04 AM

--------------------
Projects I highly recommend :-)

Art teaches nothing, except for the significance of life."

-- Henry Miller --

Check out my current project titled:
Lunatic Shards Book I: The Arrival

If you wish to support this game, copy and paste this into your sig.
CODE
[topic=22135][img]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/sofresh8582/LS-TheatricalUserbar.png[/img][/topic]

CODE
[topic=22135][IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/sofresh8582/SupportLSSig.png[/IMG][/topic]

I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Mar 29 2010, 07:17 AM
Post #7

Cold Fire
Group Icon

Removed.

I think I rushed it so I will edit it some more. I don't think i tested everything.

Okay here it is. Being the creator i may still have overlooked something because i know what it should do, so let me know if it isn't working

ShadoweD I will start on yours soon. Not right off the bat though.

And Here is a Screen, but without anyone in the reserves:

This post has been edited by Sky00Valentine: Mar 31 2010, 05:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Mar 29 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #8

Cold Fire
Group Icon

Removed by Sky00Valentine

This post has been edited by Sky00Valentine: Mar 29 2010, 09:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

archeart
post Mar 31 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Writer

wanted to know if you can fix this script cause whenever the player is barehanded(NO WEAPON) i get error tongue.gif

and if you could also fix the icons and setting for each weapon level cause whenever i use a sword the number 2 icon get experience and the icon aint the same?could you alter it to work if the actor uses a certain weapon that it will give experience to that weapon?

and also i do not own this script i just translated it biggrin.gif

and if you can also add a max level for each weapon and a experince inflation rate cause in this script its fixed experience for each lvl biggrin.gif

Spoiler:
CODE
#===============================================================================
#
#
#           Translated By:Tanz_archeart                 03-28-10
#
#             Original Author:Ashka
#
# I do not own this script i mainly translated it for others use :P
#

#
#Begin
#

#
#Leveling system in handling weapons
#

#

#
#Under "System" from the database, create as many elements you have weapons
#

#
#represented in the "Weapon". (Remember to configure the list below!)
#
#a hero with a specific weapon will have it grow to its full potential
#
#Each type of weapon power will vary in your choices below
#

#

#
    module Master
#
    # Below : List of elements associated with a type of weapon
#
      TABLE_ELEMENT = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
#
    # Exp won each use of the type of weapon (normal attack)
#
      EXP = 3
#
    # Amount of exp needed per level (fixed)
#
      EXP_NEED = 100
#
    # Bonus earned per level (0.2 per level => DAMAGE doubled at mastery lvl 5
#
      BONUS = 0.2
#
    end
#
    class Game_Battler
#

#
    def make_attack_damage_value(attacker)
#
      damage = attacker.atk * 4 - self.def * 2        # base calculation
#
      damage = 0 if damage < 0                        # if negative, make 0
#
      damage *= elements_max_rate(attacker.element_set)   # elemental adjustment
#
      damage /= 100
#
        if damage == 0                                  # if damage is 0,
#
          damage = rand(2)                              # half of the time, 1 dmg
#
      elsif damage > 0                                # a positive number?
#
        @critical = (rand(100) < attacker.cri)        # critical hit?
#
        @critical = false if prevent_critical         # criticals prevented?
#
        damage *= 3 if @critical                      # critical adjustment
#
      end
#
        damage = apply_variance(damage, 20)             # variance
#
        damage = apply_guard(damage)
#
####
#
      if attacker.actor? and damage > 0
#
          for element in $data_weapons[attacker.weapon_id].element_set
#
            if Master::TABLE_ELEMENT.include?(element)
#
              $master_weapon[attacker.id][element] += Master::EXP
#
              exp = $master_weapon[attacker.id][element]
#
            end
#
          end
#
          index = 1
#
          while exp > Master::EXP_NEED
#
            exp -= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            index += Master::BONUS
#
          end
#
          damage *= index
#
        end
#
    ####
#
        @hp_damage = damage.to_i                             # damage HP
#
      end
#
    end
#
################################################################################
#
    class Scene_Title < Scene_Base
#
      def start
#
        super
#
        $master_weapon = Hash.new(0)
#
        load_database                     # Load database
#
        create_game_objects               # Create game objects
#
        check_continue                    # Determine if continue is enabled
#
        create_title_graphic              # Create title graphic
#
        create_command_window             # Create command window
#
        play_title_music                  # Play title screen music
#
      end
#
      def command_new_game
#
        confirm_player_location
#
        Sound.play_decision
#
        for id in 1..8 # Number of heroes in the database
#
          $master_weapon[id] = {}
#
        end
#
        for id in 1..8 #  Number of heroes in the database
#
          for i in Master::TABLE_ELEMENT
#
            $master_weapon[id][i] = 0
#
          end
#
        end
#
        $game_party.setup_starting_members            # Initial party
#
        $game_map.setup($data_system.start_map_id)    # Initial map position
#
        $game_player.moveto($data_system.start_x, $data_system.start_y)
#
        $game_player.refresh
#
        $scene = Scene_Map.new
#
        RPG::BGM.fade(1500)
#
        close_command_window
#
        Graphics.fadeout(60)
#
        Graphics.wait(40)
#
        Graphics.frame_count = 0
#
        RPG::BGM.stop
#
        $game_map.autoplay
#
      end
#
    end
#
################################################################################
#
    class Scene_File < Scene_Base
#
      def write_save_data(file)
#
        characters = []
#
        for actor in $game_party.members
#
          characters.push([actor.character_name, actor.character_index])
#
        end
#
        $game_system.save_count += 1
#
        $game_system.version_id = $data_system.version_id
#
        @last_bgm = RPG::BGM::last
#
        @last_bgs = RPG::BGS::last
#
        Marshal.dump(characters,           file)
#
        Marshal.dump(Graphics.frame_count, file)
#
        Marshal.dump(@last_bgm,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump(@last_bgs,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_system,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_message,        file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_switches,       file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_variables,      file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_self_switches,  file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_actors,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_party,          file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_troop,          file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_map,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_player,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($master_weapon,       file)
#
      end
#

#
      def read_save_data(file)
#
        characters           = Marshal.load(file)
#
        Graphics.frame_count = Marshal.load(file)
#
        @last_bgm            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        @last_bgs            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_system         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_message        = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_switches       = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_variables      = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_self_switches  = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_actors         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_party          = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_troop          = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_map            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_player         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $master_weapon       = Marshal.load(file)
#
        if $game_system.version_id != $data_system.version_id
#
          $game_map.setup($game_map.map_id)
#
          $game_player.center($game_player.x, $game_player.y)
#
        end
#
      end
#
    end
#
    class Window_Master < Window_Base
#
# This table is an icon associated with each type of weapon:
#
# Each block is composed as follows:
#
# [Column icon, line icon]
#
# Counting from 0
#
TABLE_ICON = [[11, 0], [3, 3], [8, 0], [3, 0], [10, 1], [4, 0], [14, 1], [3, 1], [5, 1], [0, 1]]
#
# This table is used to determine the names of different types of weapon.
#
# We must respect the order of elements in each table!
#
# The order is also the same as in Table 1 script TABLE_ELEMENT!
#
TABLE_NAME = ["Knuckler", "Gaunlet", "Dagger", "Sword", "Great Sword", "Lance",
#
"Axe", "Hammer", "Staff", "Bow"]
#

#
      def initialize(actor)
#
    # The four numbers are below:
#
    # Position x / Position y / Width / Height
#
    # To have the window in the center of the screen:
#
    # Pos x = (544 / 2) - (width / 2)
#
    # Pos y = (416 / 2) - (height / 2)
#
        super(82, 43, 380, 330)
#
        @actor = actor
#
        refresh
#
      end
#

#
      def refresh
#
        self.contents.clear
#
        for i in 0..(Master::TABLE_ELEMENT.size - 1)
#
          bitmap = Cache.system("Iconset")
#
          rect = Rect.new(TABLE_ICON[i][0] * 24, TABLE_ICON[i][1] * 24, 24, 24)
#
          self.contents.blt(0, i * 30, bitmap, rect, 255)
#
          self.contents.draw_text(30, i * 30, 150, 25, TABLE_NAME[i].to_s)
#
          att = Master::TABLE_ELEMENT[i]
#
          text = $master_weapon[@actor.id][att]
#
          level = 0
#
          while text >= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            text -= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            level += 1
#
          end
#
   self.contents.draw_text(130, i * 30, 200, 25, "Lv : " + level.to_s + " - Exp : " + text.to_s, 2)
#
        end
#
      end
#
    end
#
#
  class Scene_Status < Scene_Base
#

#
    def start
#
      super
#
       create_menu_background
#
       @actor = $game_party.members[@actor_index]
#
       @status_window = Window_Status.new(@actor)
#
       @master = Window_Master.new(@actor)
#
       @master.back_opacity = 255
#
       @master.z = 150
#
       @master.visible = false
#
      end
#

#
      def terminate
#
        super
#
        dispose_menu_background
#
        @status_window.dispose
#
        @master.dispose
#
      end
#

#
      def update
#
        update_menu_background
#
        @status_window.update
#
        @master.update
#
        if @master.visible
#
          update_master
#
          return
#
        end
#
        if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
#
          Sound.play_cancel
#
          return_scene
#
        elsif Input.trigger?(Input::R)
#
          Sound.play_cursor
#
          next_actor
#
        elsif Input.trigger?(Input::L)
#
          Sound.play_cursor
#
          prev_actor
#
        elsif Input.trigger?(Input::C)
#
          Sound.play_decision
#
          @master.visible = true
#
        end
#
        super
#
      end
#

#
      def update_master
#
#
          Sound.play_cancel
#
          @master.visible = false
#
        end
#
      end
#

#
end

This post has been edited by Mithran: Mar 31 2010, 12:32 PM
Reason for edit: use code, not codebox

+Quote Post

yellow flash
post Mar 31 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Never Mind Anymore, Found New Battle System Almost Looks Same smile.gif

This post has been edited by yellow flash: Mar 31 2010, 08:15 PM

--------------------
My Project
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

<-- Best Shop Ever!

The Circle of the Unknown

Join My Group
Spoiler:

By Jaeroll

+Quote Post

Yami
post Mar 31 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #11

Girl with an aura
Group Icon

A script request shop!
AWSOME smile.gif
I would like to request since my scripting abilities are very limited tongue.gif :

I would like a small window in the bottom during the map scene. When I use a script call, maybe add_text("X")
it would bring up the X text in the window. This window should allow 5 lines and the new text is put at the top, and every other text string is moved up, sort of an IRC box, or a MSN chat window.
If you could do this, it would be awsome smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised that archeart and yellow flash posted a request before me sad.gif
yellow flash> Omegazion has a pokemon mystery dungeon battle system in English. Try that.

This post has been edited by Yami: Mar 31 2010, 01:23 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Mar 31 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #12

Cold Fire
Group Icon

QUOTE (archeart @ Mar 31 2010, 06:22 AM) *
wanted to know if you can fix this script cause whenever the player is barehanded(NO WEAPON) i get error tongue.gif

and if you could also fix the icons and setting for each weapon level cause whenever i use a sword the number 2 icon get experience and the icon aint the same?could you alter it to work if the actor uses a certain weapon that it will give experience to that weapon?

and also i do not own this script i just translated it biggrin.gif

and if you can also add a max level for each weapon and a experince inflation rate cause in this script its fixed experience for each lvl biggrin.gif

Spoiler:
CODE
#===============================================================================
#
#
#           Translated By:Tanz_archeart                 03-28-10
#
#             Original Author:Ashka
#
# I do not own this script i mainly translated it for others use :P
#

#
#Begin
#

#
#Leveling system in handling weapons
#

#

#
#Under "System" from the database, create as many elements you have weapons
#

#
#represented in the "Weapon". (Remember to configure the list below!)
#
#a hero with a specific weapon will have it grow to its full potential
#
#Each type of weapon power will vary in your choices below
#

#

#
    module Master
#
    # Below : List of elements associated with a type of weapon
#
      TABLE_ELEMENT = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
#
    # Exp won each use of the type of weapon (normal attack)
#
      EXP = 3
#
    # Amount of exp needed per level (fixed)
#
      EXP_NEED = 100
#
    # Bonus earned per level (0.2 per level => DAMAGE doubled at mastery lvl 5
#
      BONUS = 0.2
#
    end
#
    class Game_Battler
#

#
    def make_attack_damage_value(attacker)
#
      damage = attacker.atk * 4 - self.def * 2        # base calculation
#
      damage = 0 if damage < 0                        # if negative, make 0
#
      damage *= elements_max_rate(attacker.element_set)   # elemental adjustment
#
      damage /= 100
#
        if damage == 0                                  # if damage is 0,
#
          damage = rand(2)                              # half of the time, 1 dmg
#
      elsif damage > 0                                # a positive number?
#
        @critical = (rand(100) < attacker.cri)        # critical hit?
#
        @critical = false if prevent_critical         # criticals prevented?
#
        damage *= 3 if @critical                      # critical adjustment
#
      end
#
        damage = apply_variance(damage, 20)             # variance
#
        damage = apply_guard(damage)
#
####
#
      if attacker.actor? and damage > 0
#
          for element in $data_weapons[attacker.weapon_id].element_set
#
            if Master::TABLE_ELEMENT.include?(element)
#
              $master_weapon[attacker.id][element] += Master::EXP
#
              exp = $master_weapon[attacker.id][element]
#
            end
#
          end
#
          index = 1
#
          while exp > Master::EXP_NEED
#
            exp -= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            index += Master::BONUS
#
          end
#
          damage *= index
#
        end
#
    ####
#
        @hp_damage = damage.to_i                             # damage HP
#
      end
#
    end
#
#
    class Scene_Title < Scene_Base
#
      def start
#
        super
#
        $master_weapon = Hash.new(0)
#
        load_database                     # Load database
#
        create_game_objects               # Create game objects
#
        check_continue                    # Determine if continue is enabled
#
        create_title_graphic              # Create title graphic
#
        create_command_window             # Create command window
#
        play_title_music                  # Play title screen music
#
      end
#
      def command_new_game
#
        confirm_player_location
#
        Sound.play_decision
#
        for id in 1..8 # Number of heroes in the database
#
          $master_weapon[id] = {}
#
        end
#
        for id in 1..8 #  Number of heroes in the database
#
          for i in Master::TABLE_ELEMENT
#
            $master_weapon[id][i] = 0
#
          end
#
        end
#
        $game_party.setup_starting_members            # Initial party
#
        $game_map.setup($data_system.start_map_id)    # Initial map position
#
        $game_player.moveto($data_system.start_x, $data_system.start_y)
#
        $game_player.refresh
#
        $scene = Scene_Map.new
#
        RPG::BGM.fade(1500)
#
        close_command_window
#
        Graphics.fadeout(60)
#
        Graphics.wait(40)
#
        Graphics.frame_count = 0
#
        RPG::BGM.stop
#
        $game_map.autoplay
#
      end
#
    end
#
#
    class Scene_File < Scene_Base
#
      def write_save_data(file)
#
        characters = []
#
        for actor in $game_party.members
#
          characters.push([actor.character_name, actor.character_index])
#
        end
#
        $game_system.save_count += 1
#
        $game_system.version_id = $data_system.version_id
#
        @last_bgm = RPG::BGM::last
#
        @last_bgs = RPG::BGS::last
#
        Marshal.dump(characters,           file)
#
        Marshal.dump(Graphics.frame_count, file)
#
        Marshal.dump(@last_bgm,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump(@last_bgs,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_system,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_message,        file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_switches,       file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_variables,      file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_self_switches,  file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_actors,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_party,          file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_troop,          file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_map,            file)
#
        Marshal.dump($game_player,         file)
#
        Marshal.dump($master_weapon,       file)
#
      end
#

#
      def read_save_data(file)
#
        characters           = Marshal.load(file)
#
        Graphics.frame_count = Marshal.load(file)
#
        @last_bgm            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        @last_bgs            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_system         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_message        = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_switches       = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_variables      = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_self_switches  = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_actors         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_party          = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_troop          = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_map            = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $game_player         = Marshal.load(file)
#
        $master_weapon       = Marshal.load(file)
#
        if $game_system.version_id != $data_system.version_id
#
          $game_map.setup($game_map.map_id)
#
          $game_player.center($game_player.x, $game_player.y)
#
        end
#
      end
#
    end
#
    class Window_Master < Window_Base
#
# This table is an icon associated with each type of weapon:
#
# Each block is composed as follows:
#
# [Column icon, line icon]
#
# Counting from 0
#
TABLE_ICON = [[11, 0], [3, 3], [8, 0], [3, 0], [10, 1], [4, 0], [14, 1], [3, 1], [5, 1], [0, 1]]
#
# This table is used to determine the names of different types of weapon.
#
# We must respect the order of elements in each table!
#
# The order is also the same as in Table 1 script TABLE_ELEMENT!
#
TABLE_NAME = ["Knuckler", "Gaunlet", "Dagger", "Sword", "Great Sword", "Lance",
#
"Axe", "Hammer", "Staff", "Bow"]
#

#
      def initialize(actor)
#
    # The four numbers are below:
#
    # Position x / Position y / Width / Height
#
    # To have the window in the center of the screen:
#
    # Pos x = (544 / 2) - (width / 2)
#
    # Pos y = (416 / 2) - (height / 2)
#
        super(82, 43, 380, 330)
#
        @actor = actor
#
        refresh
#
      end
#

#
      def refresh
#
        self.contents.clear
#
        for i in 0..(Master::TABLE_ELEMENT.size - 1)
#
          bitmap = Cache.system("Iconset")
#
          rect = Rect.new(TABLE_ICON[i][0] * 24, TABLE_ICON[i][1] * 24, 24, 24)
#
          self.contents.blt(0, i * 30, bitmap, rect, 255)
#
          self.contents.draw_text(30, i * 30, 150, 25, TABLE_NAME[i].to_s)
#
          att = Master::TABLE_ELEMENT[i]
#
          text = $master_weapon[@actor.id][att]
#
          level = 0
#
          while text >= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            text -= Master::EXP_NEED
#
            level += 1
#
          end
#
   self.contents.draw_text(130, i * 30, 200, 25, "Lv : " + level.to_s + " - Exp : " + text.to_s, 2)
#
        end
#
      end
#
    end
#
#
  class Scene_Status < Scene_Base
#

#
    def start
#
      super
#
       create_menu_background
#
       @actor = $game_party.members[@actor_index]
#
       @status_window = Window_Status.new(@actor)
#
       @master = Window_Master.new(@actor)
#
       @master.back_opacity = 255
#
       @master.z = 150
#
       @master.visible = false
#
      end
#

#
      def terminate
#
        super
#
        dispose_menu_background
#
        @status_window.dispose
#
        @master.dispose
#
      end
#

#
      def update
#
        update_menu_background
#
        @status_window.update
#
        @master.update
#
        if @master.visible
#
          update_master
#
          return
#
        end
#
#
          Sound.play_cancel
#
          return_scene
#
        elsif Input.trigger?(Input::R)
#
          Sound.play_cursor
#
          next_actor
#
        elsif Input.trigger?(Input::L)
#
          Sound.play_cursor
#
          prev_actor
#
#
          Sound.play_decision
#
          @master.visible = true
#
        end
#
        super
#
      end
#

#
      def update_master
#
#
          Sound.play_cancel
#
          @master.visible = false
#
        end
#
      end
#

#
end

Sorry I don't do edits to other scripts, at least not directly.

QUOTE (yellow flash @ Mar 31 2010, 09:04 AM) *
Nice Finaly Some One Who Can Help Me Out biggrin.gif
i don't Know If You Can Fix This, But Really Hope You Try...

So Someone Got Me A New Battle System That Looks Like An ABS,
But It's Kinda Diffrend Becouse It's Exactly Like The:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Battle System.

It Was In Japanese, But I Started Translating It...
It Actually Worked Out But Then Wheni Tried To Play
Error Popped Up...

So My Request Is If You Could Please Fix
these Errors For Me:(

Here Is A Link To Download The Battle System:
Pokemon Battle System

Same for this. Plus its a battlesystem something else I don't do. Sorry.

QUOTE (Yami @ Mar 31 2010, 09:18 AM) *
A script request shop!
AWSOME smile.gif
I would like to request since my scripting abilities are very limited tongue.gif :

I would like a small window in the bottom during the map scene. When I use a script call, maybe add_text("X")
it would bring up the X text in the window. This window should allow 5 lines and the new text is put at the top, and every other text string is moved up, sort of an IRC box, or a MSN chat window.
If you could do this, it would be awsome smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised that archeart and yellow flash posted a request before me sad.gif
yellow flash> Omegazion has a pokemon mystery dungeon battle system in English. Try that.

Alright Yami I can try this. Question is the window always visible?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yami
post Mar 31 2010, 06:18 PM
Post #13

Girl with an aura
Group Icon

Could it be turned off by a switch, or, better, be turned off when a message window is displayed.
Thanks for accepting my request Sky smile.gif
This box is a HUD that gives you hints. A one way text message system of sorts.

This post has been edited by Yami: Apr 1 2010, 12:20 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

phlim2
post Apr 17 2010, 02:04 AM
Post #14

I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' TITLE!
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Hmm. The idea of making scripts by request sounds difficult, and maybe stressful, but I wish you much luck with all this. biggrin.gif

I do have a script in mind. It's basically a diary, with some additonal features, but I shall let you work on other scripts first. smile.gif

--------------------
Click Spoiler to view signature. Lotsa goodies inside!
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Artwork
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Game(s)
Spoiler:
My Script(s) / Other Stuff
Spoiler:

I support:
Spoiler:

My Production Team:
Spoiler:
Q: "What's this? Using "Spoiler" tag now!?"
Spoiler:
A: "It seems as though placing the "spoiler" tag within a "center" tag is what causes the bug. Who knew? 'cause I sure as hell didn't!"

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Apr 17 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #15

Cold Fire
Group Icon

QUOTE (phlim2 @ Apr 16 2010, 10:04 PM) *
Hmm. The idea of making scripts by request sounds difficult, and maybe stressful, but I wish you much luck with all this. biggrin.gif

I do have a script in mind. It's basically a diary, with some additonal features, but I shall let you work on other scripts first. smile.gif

Thank you for your support.

As for the current requesters, sorry for it taking this long but a lot of preparatory school work has been my main focus.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yami
post Apr 17 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #16

Girl with an aura
Group Icon

Thank you Sky wink.gif
At least your helping us. Doing script by request ,is very hard. Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Apr 18 2010, 02:47 AM
Post #17

Cold Fire
Group Icon

Shadowed I thought you wouldn't mind since the first two scripts were yours and submitted together. Anyway without further ado your Achievements Script.
I would like some people to use it and tell me if there are any bugs. Sadly not much on looks

Spoiler:
CODE
#===========================================================================
#
# Sky's Achievements Script
# Version 1.1
# April 2, 2010 Started
# April 17, 2010 Completed
# Latest Update April 19, 2010
#
#
# Features :
# Version 1.0 -
# - activating achievements without switchs
# - for achievements which contradict one another,
# you are now able to remove it from the list.
# - shows your total completed as well as
# your completion percentage.
# Version 1.1 - April 19, 2009
# - the old version only allowed use of hidden achievements
# this version allows both known achievements along with
# hidden achievements.
#
#
# Credit
# Sky00Valentine :creator and editor
# ShadoweD :for requesting script
#
#
# Terms of Use
# ------------
#
# Crediting Rpgmakervx.net is the only thing I ask.
# However feel free to credit Sky00Valentine if you
# see fit.
#
#
# Future improvement
# ------------------
#
# - Implementing auto deletion without having to use
# a call script
# - Cleaning up excess script code among other things
# - Better looking menus
#
#
# Instructions & Installation
# ---------------------------
# -Plug and play under Materials
#
# -If you want to use the Achievements Graphic change
# Achievement_Graphic to false direct below
#
# -Edit in all your Achievements
# hidden achievements should be set to false
#
# -To make a hidden achievement known use call script line
# $achievements.activate(achievement_id) *will be added to completed list though
#
# -If you have two achievements that are opposites
# and you want only one to be obtainable, but don't
# want the extra one still showing on screen after
# use this call script line:
# $achievements.delete(achievement_id)
#
# -edit SCENE to what you want it to be when you exit this
# menu. By default it will be the map(excluding demo version)
#
# -to complete an achievement you use the call script line
# $achievement.complete(achievement_id)
#
# -On the line that begins New line Refernece. You
# may need to know how many characters before making
# a new line. This line makes it easy. when you see
# the | symbol you will know you have to enter one into
# your text. example
#
# ----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|
# hello this is the example to|help people understand |creating new lines with this|script.
#
# and add this ----------------------------| to the new line reference if you need more space.

#If you have the Achievement Graphic set this to true
Achievement_Graphic = false

#If you have the Complete Graphic set this to true
Complete_Graphic = false

#The alignment of the text in the detail window, 0 for left, 1 for center.
Details_Align = 0

#If you have the mini complete graphic which is a small check mark.
#Highly recommended you have this.
Mini_Complete = false

#The scene you want to return to when you exit the achievement screen
#ex. Scene_Map.new to return to map or Scene_Menu.new(0) to return to the first
#option in the main menu.
SCENE = Scene_Map.new

#=======================================================================
# Used to create the achievements
module Sky
module Achievements

Achievements = {
# id => [name of achievement, full name, complete, details]
# you can create however many achievements you want just make a new id #
# name of achievement and full name don't have to but can be identical.
# complete is whether or not you have completed the objective.
# details are the information you want to be read about the achievement. It can be what you had to do to earn it, or anything else.
# New Line Reference ------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
0 => ["Obtain Gold", "Obtain Gold",false, "Have accomplished a goal and earned |some gold."],
1 => ["Enter in", "Enter in",false, "Enter into Eden's house."],
2 => ["Sell", "Sellaholic",false, "Sell something to a shop"],
3 => ["Eden?","Garden of Eden?",false, "Get Eden to join your team"],
4 => ["Xenon","OMG Xenon's Here",false, "Get Xenon to join your team."],
}

Title = []
Full = []
Hidden = []
Details = []

for i in 0...Achievements.size
Title[i] = Achievements[i][0]
Full[i] = Achievements[i][1]
Hidden[i] = Achievements[i][2]
Details[i] = Achievements[i][3]
end
end
end

############################################################################
# Do not edit anything past here for fear of screwing up your system or game

# A holder for the achievements, also
# used to activate and delete achievements
class Achievements
def initialize
achievement_initial
@complete = []
end

def achievement_initial
return Sky::Achievements::Achievements
end

def achievement_name
return Sky::Achievements::Title
end

def achievement_short
return Sky::Achievements::Full
end

def achievement_active
return Sky::Achievements::Hidden
end

def achievement_details
return Sky::Achievements::Details
end

def activate(achievement_id)
complete(achievement_id)
Sky::Achievements::Hidden[achievement_id] = true
end

def discovered
count = 0
for i in 0...(achievement_initial.size)
if achievement_active[i]
count += 1
end
end
return count
end

def delete(achievement_id)
Sky::Achievements::Title[achievement_id] = ""
end

def complete(achievement_id)
if not done?(achievement_id)
@complete.push(achievement_id)
end
end

def completed
return @complete.size
end

def done?(achievement_id)
if @complete.include?(achievement_id)
return true
else
return false
end
end
end

$achieve = Achievements.new # Creates a game object of achievements

#================================================
# creates the Scene and runs most functions
class Scene_Achievements < Scene_Base

#===================================
# Initialization
def start
@viewport = Viewport.new(0, 0, 544, 416)
@window_title1 = Window_Base.new(0,0,174,56)
@window_title1.contents.draw_text(0,0,134,24,"Achievements",1)
get_commands1
@achievements = Window_Command.new(174,@a_commands)
get_commands2
@achievements.y = 56
@achievements.height = 360
@ach.y = 56
@ach.height = 360
@achievements.opacity = 0
@achievements.contents_opacity = 0
convert_index
@window_title2 = Window_Base.new(174,0,370,56)
@detail_window = Window_Base.new(174,56,370,360)
fill
end

#==========================================
# Calls the Complete Graphic if applicable

def complete_sprite
bitmap = Cache.system("Complete")
cw = bitmap.width
ch = bitmap.height
src_rect = Rect.new(0, 0, cw, ch)
@detail_window.contents.blt(13,164,bitmap,src_rect,255)
end

#=======================================
# inserts information into detail window
# and creates window title2
def fill
@window_title2.contents.clear
@detail_window.contents.clear
if Achievement_Graphic
@sprite = Sprite.new
@sprite.bitmap = Cache.system("Achievements")
@sprite.viewport = Viewport.new(114,26,410,400)
end
if @achievements.active
@window_title2.opacity = 0
get_size
p = sprintf("%10.1f", ($achieve.completed.to_f/@achievements.commands.size) * 100)
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,0,330,24, "Achievements" ,1)
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,80,330,24, "Achievements Found : #{$achieve.discovered}")
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,120,330,24, "Achievements Completed #{$achieve.completed}")
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,200,330,24,"Achievements %: #{p}")
else
if $achieve.done?(@ind) and Complete_Graphic
complete_sprite
end
@window_title2.opacity = 255
@window_title2.contents.draw_text(0,0,330,24,$achieve.achievement_short[@ind],1)
text = @details[@ind]
txt = text.gsub(/\\N(\[\d+\])/i) { "\\__#{$1}" }
lines = txt.split(/(?:[|]|\\n)/i)
lines.each_with_index { |l, i|
l.gsub!(/\\__(\[\d+\])/i) { "\\N#{$1}" }
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0, (i * 20) , 660, 24, l,Details_Align)
}
end
end

#=================================================================
# Used to get total number of a availabe achievements

def get_size
@size = 0
for i in 0...($achieve.achievement_initial.size-1)
str = $achieve.achievement_initial[i]
if not str.empty?
@size += 1
end
end
end
#=================================================
# connects the command window index with the
# Sky::Achievements modules

def convert_index
@ind = Sky::Achievements::Title.index(@achievements.commands[@achievements.index])
@details = Sky::Achievements::Details
end

# sets up a command windows commands
# that will be used for reference
def get_commands1
@a_commands = []
for i in 0...($achieve.achievement_initial.size)
@str = $achieve.achievement_name[i]
if not @str.empty?
@a_commands.push(@str)
end
end
end

#==================================================
# that will be used by player
def get_commands2
@h_commands = []
for i in 0...@a_commands.size
if $achieve.achievement_active[$achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[i])]
@h_commands.push(@achievements.commands[i])
else
@h_commands.push("??????")
end
end
@ach = Window_Command.new(174,@h_commands)
if Mini_Complete
for i in 0..@ach.commands.size
if $achieve.done?($achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[i]))
rect = @ach.item_rect(i)
check = Cache.system("mini_complete")
cw = check.width
ch = check.height
@ach.contents.blt(rect.width - (cw + 4),rect.y,check,src_rect)
end
end
end
end

# update method
def update
@window_title1.update
@achievements.update
@window_title2.update
@ach.update
convert_index
last_index = @achievements.index
if @achievements.index != last_index
@detail_window.openness = 0
end
if Input.trigger?(Input::cool.gif
if @achievements.active
Sound.play_cancel
dispose
$scene = SCENE
else
Sound.play_decision
@achievements.active = true
@ach.active = true
end
if $achieve.achievement_active[$achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[@achievements.index])]
case @achievements.index
when @achievements.index
fill
end
@achievements.active = false
@ach.active = false
Sound.play_decision
end
end
if @detail_window.disposed?
else
fill
end
end

#======================================================================
# Free's the scene
def dispose
if Achievement_Graphic
@sprite.bitmap.dispose
@sprite.dispose
end
@window_title1.dispose
@achievements.dispose
@ach.dispose
@detail_window.dispose
@window_title2.dispose
end
end

This post has been edited by Sky00Valentine: Apr 19 2010, 06:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShadoweD
post Apr 20 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sky00Valentine @ Apr 17 2010, 11:47 PM) *
Shadowed I thought you wouldn't mind since the first two scripts were yours and submitted together. Anyway without further ado your Achievements Script.
I would like some people to use it and tell me if there are any bugs. Sadly not much on looks

Spoiler:
CODE
#
# Sky's Achievements Script
# Version 1.1
# April 2, 2010 Started
# April 17, 2010 Completed
# Latest Update April 19, 2010
#
#
# Features :
# Version 1.0 -
# - activating achievements without switchs
# - for achievements which contradict one another,
# you are now able to remove it from the list.
# - shows your total completed as well as
# your completion percentage.
# Version 1.1 - April 19, 2009
# - the old version only allowed use of hidden achievements
# this version allows both known achievements along with
# hidden achievements.
#
#
# Credit
# Sky00Valentine :creator and editor
# ShadoweD :for requesting script
#
#
# Terms of Use
# ------------
#
# Crediting Rpgmakervx.net is the only thing I ask.
# However feel free to credit Sky00Valentine if you
# see fit.
#
#
# Future improvement
# ------------------
#
# - Implementing auto deletion without having to use
# a call script
# - Cleaning up excess script code among other things
# - Better looking menus
#
#
# Instructions & Installation
# ---------------------------
# -Plug and play under Materials
#
# -If you want to use the Achievements Graphic change
# Achievement_Graphic to false direct below
#
# -Edit in all your Achievements
# hidden achievements should be set to false
#
# -To make a hidden achievement known use call script line
# $achievements.activate(achievement_id) *will be added to completed list though
#
# -If you have two achievements that are opposites
# and you want only one to be obtainable, but don't
# want the extra one still showing on screen after
# use this call script line:
# $achievements.delete(achievement_id)
#
# -edit SCENE to what you want it to be when you exit this
# menu. By default it will be the map(excluding demo version)
#
# -to complete an achievement you use the call script line
# $achievement.complete(achievement_id)
#
# -On the line that begins New line Refernece. You
# may need to know how many characters before making
# a new line. This line makes it easy. when you see
# the | symbol you will know you have to enter one into
# your text. example
#
# ----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|
# hello this is the example to|help people understand |creating new lines with this|script.
#
# and add this ----------------------------| to the new line reference if you need more space.

#If you have the Achievement Graphic set this to true
Achievement_Graphic = false

#If you have the Complete Graphic set this to true
Complete_Graphic = false

#The alignment of the text in the detail window, 0 for left, 1 for center.
Details_Align = 0

#If you have the mini complete graphic which is a small check mark.
#Highly recommended you have this.
Mini_Complete = false

#The scene you want to return to when you exit the achievement screen
#ex. Scene_Map.new to return to map or Scene_Menu.new(0) to return to the first
#option in the main menu.
SCENE = Scene_Map.new

# Used to create the achievements
module Sky
module Achievements

Achievements = {
# id => [name of achievement, full name, complete, details]
# you can create however many achievements you want just make a new id #
# name of achievement and full name don't have to but can be identical.
# complete is whether or not you have completed the objective.
# details are the information you want to be read about the achievement. It can be what you had to do to earn it, or anything else.
# New Line Reference ------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
0 => ["Obtain Gold", "Obtain Gold",false, "Have accomplished a goal and earned |some gold."],
1 => ["Enter in", "Enter in",false, "Enter into Eden's house."],
2 => ["Sell", "Sellaholic",false, "Sell something to a shop"],
3 => ["Eden?","Garden of Eden?",false, "Get Eden to join your team"],
4 => ["Xenon","OMG Xenon's Here",false, "Get Xenon to join your team."],
}

Title = []
Full = []
Hidden = []
Details = []

for i in 0...Achievements.size
Title[i] = Achievements[i][0]
Full[i] = Achievements[i][1]
Hidden[i] = Achievements[i][2]
Details[i] = Achievements[i][3]
end
end
end

# Do not edit anything past here for fear of screwing up your system or game

# A holder for the achievements, also
# used to activate and delete achievements
class Achievements
def initialize
achievement_initial
@complete = []
end

def achievement_initial
return Sky::Achievements::Achievements
end

def achievement_name
return Sky::Achievements::Title
end

def achievement_short
return Sky::Achievements::Full
end

def achievement_active
return Sky::Achievements::Hidden
end

def achievement_details
return Sky::Achievements::Details
end

def activate(achievement_id)
complete(achievement_id)
Sky::Achievements::Hidden[achievement_id] = true
end

def discovered
count = 0
for i in 0...(achievement_initial.size)
if achievement_active[i]
count += 1
end
end
return count
end

def delete(achievement_id)
Sky::Achievements::Title[achievement_id] = ""
end

def complete(achievement_id)
if not done?(achievement_id)
@complete.push(achievement_id)
end
end

def completed
return @complete.size
end

def done?(achievement_id)
if @complete.include?(achievement_id)
return true
else
return false
end
end
end

$achieve = Achievements.new # Creates a game object of achievements

# creates the Scene and runs most functions
class Scene_Achievements < Scene_Base

# Initialization
def start
@viewport = Viewport.new(0, 0, 544, 416)
@window_title1 = Window_Base.new(0,0,174,56)
@window_title1.contents.draw_text(0,0,134,24,"Achievements",1)
get_commands1
@achievements = Window_Command.new(174,@a_commands)
get_commands2
@achievements.y = 56
@achievements.height = 360
@ach.y = 56
@ach.height = 360
@achievements.opacity = 0
@achievements.contents_opacity = 0
convert_index
@window_title2 = Window_Base.new(174,0,370,56)
@detail_window = Window_Base.new(174,56,370,360)
fill
end

# Calls the Complete Graphic if applicable

def complete_sprite
bitmap = Cache.system("Complete")
cw = bitmap.width
ch = bitmap.height
@detail_window.contents.blt(13,164,bitmap,src_rect,255)
end

# inserts information into detail window
# and creates window title2
def fill
@window_title2.contents.clear
@detail_window.contents.clear
if Achievement_Graphic
@sprite = Sprite.new
@sprite.bitmap = Cache.system("Achievements")
@sprite.viewport = Viewport.new(114,26,410,400)
end
if @achievements.active
@window_title2.opacity = 0
get_size
p = sprintf("%10.1f", ($achieve.completed.to_f/@achievements.commands.size) * 100)
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,0,330,24, "Achievements" ,1)
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,80,330,24, "Achievements Found : #{$achieve.discovered}")
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,120,330,24, "Achievements Completed #{$achieve.completed}")
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0,200,330,24,"Achievements %: #{p}")
else
if $achieve.done?(@ind) and Complete_Graphic
complete_sprite
end
@window_title2.opacity = 255
@window_title2.contents.draw_text(0,0,330,24,$achieve.achievement_short[@ind],1)
text = @details[@ind]
txt = text.gsub(/\\N(\[\d+\])/i) { "\\__#{$1}" }
lines = txt.split(/(?:[|]|\\n)/i)
lines.each_with_index { |l, i|
l.gsub!(/\\__(\[\d+\])/i) { "\\N#{$1}" }
@detail_window.contents.draw_text(0, (i * 20) , 660, 24, l,Details_Align)
}
end
end

# Used to get total number of a availabe achievements

def get_size
@size = 0
for i in 0...($achieve.achievement_initial.size-1)
str = $achieve.achievement_initial[i]
if not str.empty?
@size += 1
end
end
end
# connects the command window index with the
# Sky::Achievements modules

def convert_index
@ind = Sky::Achievements::Title.index(@achievements.commands[@achievements.index])
@details = Sky::Achievements::Details
end

# that will be used for reference
def get_commands1
@a_commands = []
for i in 0...($achieve.achievement_initial.size)
@str = $achieve.achievement_name[i]
if not @str.empty?
@a_commands.push(@str)
end
end
end

# that will be used by player
def get_commands2
@h_commands = []
for i in 0...@a_commands.size
if $achieve.achievement_active[$achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[i])]
@h_commands.push(@achievements.commands[i])
else
@h_commands.push("??????")
end
end
@ach = Window_Command.new(174,@h_commands)
if Mini_Complete
for i in 0..@ach.commands.size
if $achieve.done?($achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[i]))
rect = @ach.item_rect(i)
check = Cache.system("mini_complete")
cw = check.width
ch = check.height
@ach.contents.blt(rect.width - (cw + 4),rect.y,check,src_rect)
end
end
end
end

# update method
def update
@window_title1.update
@achievements.update
@window_title2.update
@ach.update
convert_index
last_index = @achievements.index
if @achievements.index != last_index
@detail_window.openness = 0
end
if Input.trigger?(Input::cool.gif
if @achievements.active
Sound.play_cancel
dispose
$scene = SCENE
else
Sound.play_decision
@achievements.active = true
@ach.active = true
end
if $achieve.achievement_active[$achieve.achievement_name.index(@achievements.commands[@achievements.index])]
case @achievements.index
when @achievements.index
fill
end
@achievements.active = false
@ach.active = false
Sound.play_decision
end
end
if @detail_window.disposed?
else
fill
end
end

# Free's the scene
def dispose
if Achievement_Graphic
@sprite.bitmap.dispose
@sprite.dispose
end
@window_title1.dispose
@achievements.dispose
@ach.dispose
@detail_window.dispose
@window_title2.dispose
end
end

It's perfect *.*
gonna test it later and see if there is any bug =o

thx alot for your help sky soon i'll get a demo up

--------------------
I support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Sky00Valentine
post Apr 20 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #19

Cold Fire
Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadoweD @ Apr 19 2010, 08:40 PM) *
It's perfect *.*
gonna test it later and see if there is any bug =o

thx alot for your help sky soon i'll get a demo up

Don't worry about it ive posted it already it seemed perfect and no complaints so far. The Quest system will be very similar to this mostly just a different interface and more levels.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dezz123
post Apr 20 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #20

Yes.
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Wow. ohmy.gif
Being able to script is one thing but accepting script requests... Awesome... tongue.gif
When I can I'll make a point in requesting a script. biggrin.gif
Great job with the scripts you've made so far! They look fantastic.

--------------------
This is a signature. :3

Oh, and yeah, I'm back! Why? 'Cause I can, I guess...

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:28 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.