iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mythology: Fall of Olympus, Need a Mack Spriter and Faceset/Full Body Portrait Artist
exodus1386
post Apr 2 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #1

Head of Arctic Fusion Games
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Mythology: Fall of Olympus is the first game in the upcoming Mythology trilogy. The past year, this game has been going through changes, finally coming into its developmental stages. Here, you will find information for the game, such as story, characters, screenshots, features, demo, credits, and updates. Keep on returning and, if interested in a position on the team or with Arctic Fusion (non-profit), PM me, post here, or go to the website at the bottom of the post. Hope to hear from ya soon wink.gif

Spoiler:

Once upon a time, the land of Olympia was an extravagant, marvelous place. Kingdoms were united and, together, worked hard to better the world. Governed by the Gods of Mt. Olympus, the land was at peace. Everyone was happy.

Overtime, however, all of this changed. Kingdoms began developing at their own pace, and faith in their Gods slowly began to fade away. The Gods began to fight each other, causing many to leave Mt. Olympus, and live the life of humans.

Years later, the world has fallen into despair. With most of the Gods missing, Olympus began to die. And now, a new evil has threatened to plague the land. All seemed to be

The story takes place years later, after a period of time known as the Era of the Lost Kingdoms. When the young Prince of Nero, Merrick, suffers a great lost, a mysterious figure entrusts him with the task of reuniting the kingdoms. Merrick accepts, and will stop at nothing to fulfill his task.

Prologue: (Spoiler Beware)
Spoiler:

Scene: As a series of pictures are displayed, a narration is heard, telling the history of Olympia and its gods.

Narrator: In the beginning, there was only Chaos. This yawning void of nothingness then created Gaia, and all the other primordial deities. Without any male assistance, Gaia gave birth to Uranus, who then fertilized her, creating the Titans. At a later time, Cronus; the wily, youngest, and most terrible of the Titans, created us gods. After a long and troublesome bout with Cronus, Zeus proclaimed himself as ruler of the universe, with the rest of the gods as his counsel, the Titans imprisoned in the abyss, and me as his wife.

(At this moment, it shows Hera, revealed to be the narrator, atop Mt. Olympus, in present-day Olympia. It slowly zooms out, showing the rest of Mt. Olympus.)

Hera: But things have changed drastically. Most of the gods have left Mt. Olympus. The few of us who have stayed cannot protect Olympia alone. And, unfortunately, an evil is approaching...

Scene
: As credits are shown, the opening begins to play, showing the lands of Olympia.

Chapter I: False Hope (Spoiler Beware)
Spoiler:

-Nereus Castle-

The Kingdom of Nero

Scene: The story opens outside of Nereus Castle, in the Kingdom of Nero. Merrick, prince of Nero, is at the graves of his parents. He bows to the graves.

Merrick: Mother‚ father‚ soon it will all be over.

(Merrick rises to his feet and walks over to the edge of the cliff. As he is walking, he begins thinking of his life.)

Merrick: What is the point, Merrick? What do you have to live for? The prodigious prince of Nero. Your mother said you had potential. Your father said you would make a fine ruler one day. Haha. How could I rule anything? I couldn't even protect my own parents.

(Merrick makes it to the edge of the cliff. He stops and looks down at the water.)

Merrick: There is no point. Nero is better off without me. Olympia is better off without me. Mother, father I'll be with both of you very soon.

(Merrick prepares to jump, but is stopped by a mysterious man.)

Mysterious Man: Hahahahaha! What a fool.

Merrick: Who is there!?

(The mysterious man begins to walk out of the shadows.)

Mysterious Man: Do you really think killing yourself will solve anything?

Merrick: Who are you!?

Mysterious Man: My name is of no concern to you. Just call me the man who killed your parents.

(Merrick's eyes widen. His face turning vicious, he begins to enter a murderous rage.)

Merrick: You‚ YOU BASTARD!!!

(Merrick draws his sword and charges at the mysterious man. Merrick enters battle with the mysterious man. In this battle, Merrick loses miserably. Upon losing, the battle shifts to a scene where Merrick is shown falling to the ground in defeat.)

Merrick: Dammit!

Mysterious Man: You cannot hope to defeat ME, you fool! Not as you are.

Merrick: I'm not through with you,

(Merrick struggles to get to his feet, only to fall back down.)

Mysterious Man: Merrick‚ one day, I will allow you your revenge... But first, you must gather a party of great warriors and unite all kingdoms under one banner. Only then will you be able to avenge your parents‚

(The mysterious man turns and begins to walk away. After a few steps, he stops and turns to Merrick.)

Mysterious Man: And Merrick‚ from the kings of Olympia to the gods themselves‚ do not let anyone get in your way. This land WILL be united‚

(The mysterious man disappears into the shadows. Merrick faints. Before waking abruptly, Merrick hears the last thing the mysterious man said to him.)

Merrick: Ah!

(Merrick, awake, looks around him. He walks over to the edge of the cliff, looks out to sea, and then walks away. The scene shifts over to him walking from the castle. The scene fades out.)

-Port of Nero-

The Kingdom of Nero

Scene: The scene fades in to show Merrick getting on a ship at the port of Nero. He then leaves the kingdom.)

-The Olympian Sea-

Olympia

Scene: Merrick is traveling by sea, while a song is playing. When the song ends, Merrick sees a tremendous storm approaching. Not knowing what to do, he runs into the ship. The storm hits, and the ship is destroyed.)

-Gulf of Elafros-

The Kingdom of Elafros

Scene: Merrick is shown, appearing to have been washed up on the shores of the Kingdom of Elafros.

Girl: Are you alright!?

(Merrick awakens to see a beautiful girl standing over him.)

Merrick: Ugh‚ what happened?

Girl: I should be asking YOU that! You just showed up here! Were you shipwrecked!?

(Merrick attempts to rise to his feet, but struggles, and falls to his knees.)

Merrick: Ah!

Girl: You shouldn't strain yourself! You must have been through a lot! Here, let me help you!

(The girl uses a healing spell on Merrick. Merrick gets to his feet and looks at himself with wonder.)

Merrick: How did you....?

Girl: It's a healing spell. One of my specialties.

Merrick: Well‚ thanks, uh?

Angel: Angel. My name is Angel.

Merrick: I'm Merrick.

Angel: Nice to have your acquaintance, Merrick. So where did you come from?

(The scene fades out with Merrick talking to Angel, supposedly informing Angel about his situation. Then, the scene fades back in.)

Angel: What!? You're the prince of Nero!?

Merrick: Yes. I am. But I put all that behind me. Right now, I want nothing more than to avenge my parents and unite Olympia.

(There is a pause.)

Angel: I want to go with you!

(Merrick thinks about her request.)

Merrick: Well, your healing powers could certainly serve useful. But are you sure you want to put yourself in such danger?

(There is a pause. Then, Angel creates a soft smile and looks out to sea.)

Angel: My mother died giving birth to me. My father left without a word. I was raised as an orphan and taken in by the clergy. I was to become a priestess. But all I really want is to be free. Free to find my true purpose in life.

(Angel looks back over to Merrick.)

Angel: Merrick, I don't care what might happen along the way. I have no purpose on this island. Please take me with you.

High Priestess: By the gods you're not!

(A woman appears on the gulf.)

Merrick: And who are you to decide?

High Priestess: Hold your tongue, boy! I am the High Priestess of this kingdom, as well as this child's guardian. And she will, by no means, go with you for anything.

Angel: But

High Priestess: Come along, Angel.

(The High Priestess walks off. Before following, Angel turns to Merrick.)

Angel: Merrick I live at the chapel.

High Priestess: Angel! You WILL obey me!

Angel: Y-yes milady!

(Angel runs off. Merrick is now free to roam the Kingdom of Elafros, until he reaches the chapel.)

-Artemis Chapel-

The Kingdom of Elafros

Scene: Once Merrick reaches the chapel, he is greeted by Angel.

Angel: Merrick, you've come!

(Angel cautiously looks around her, and then takes Merrick into a hallway.)

Angel: Actually, I wanted to show you something. It's in the library. Follow me.

(Angel walks off and Merrick follows. The screen fades out. When it fades back in, they are in the library. Angel is looking through the bookshelves.)

Angel: When I was just a little girl, I used to read all these books. It was the only thing that gave me comfort as an orphan. And I remember a certain book. It tells of the history of this kingdom.

(Angel pulls out a book and begins to look through it.)

Angel: If I remember correctly, it also tells of a secret route out of the kingdom. A-ha! Here it is!

(Angel mumbles.)

Angel: Make a wish in the shadow of the day. The child of light shall lead the way. Hm.

Merrick: “The shadow of the day, That must mean nighttime.

High Priestess: Angel!

(With the High Priestess calling for Angel, she gets startled. She quickly pulls Merrick over and hides behind a bookshelf.)

High Priestess: Angel! Where is that blasted child?

Angel: Merrick, I have to go. I'll meet you at the gulf at ten o'clock tonight. If you're right, we may be able to find the secret route.

(Suddenly, the door opens. Angel pops out from behind the bookshelf.)

High Priestess: There you are!

Angel: H-hello, milady!

High Priestess: And just who were you talking to?

(Angel is surprised.)

Angel: M-me? No one! I was talking to no one!

High Priestess: Then why was I hearing voices?

Angel: Oh, that? I-I was just reading a book! Yeah, and I was reading out loud...

(There is a pause.)

High Priestess: Very well. Angel, I've summoned you because our guests have arrived. So, let's be on our way.

Angel: Yes milady!

(The High Priestess leaves the library. Angel begins to follow, stops to look at the area Merrick is hiding, and finally leaves the library as well. The door closes, and Merrick is now free to roam the chapel. Except, however, for the alter, which is where the meeting is being held.)

-Kingdom of Elafros-

Olympia

Scene: Upon leaving the chapel, Merrick thinks of what Angel told him.

Merrick: Meet her at the gulf.

(Merrick looks at the sunset. Then, he walks away.)

-Gulf of Elafros-

The Kingdom of Elafros

Scene: A few hours later, Merrick is shown at the gulf, looking out to sea.

Merrick: Angel just who are you?

(There is a flashback of the scene where Angel heals Merrick. Then, the scene shifts back to present time.)

Merrick: People shouldn't be able to do that.

Angel: Do what?

(Merrick turns around to see Angel.)

Merrick: Oh nothing. Just thinking out loud.

Angel: Well, we should hurry. I snuck out of the chapel. It's only a matter of time before the milady finds out.

(Merrick nods.)

Merrick: You're right.

Angel: Let's see. Make a wish in the shadow of the day. The child of light shall lead the way. Well, we know “the shadow of the day" means nighttime. But, what about the rest of it?

Merrick: Hm, I guess we'll just have to look around.

Angel: I suppose. Maybe we'll find some clues.

*Angel joins your party*

(After joining the party, they are free to search through town for an answer to the riddle. Once they reach Holy Well, they make a discovery.)

Angel: Merrick, wait! “Make a wish".

Merrick: The Well.

(They both nod to each other, and then enter the well.)

-Holy Well-

The Kingdom of Elafros

Scene: Merrick and Angel are now inside of Holy Well. When they head through a door, they see that the well is a labyrinth.

Merrick: Damn! A labyrinth.

(There is a pause. Suddenly, Angel walks over to one of the many doors.)

Angel: This way!

Merrick: But how do you?

Angel: I don't know. I just have a hunch.

(Merrick cracks a smile.)

Merrick: “The child of light shall lead the way, I knew you were different. Alright, lead the way.

(The party is in the next room of the labyrinth. Angel scans the room, and then points to one of the many doors.)

Angel: That way.

(As she begins to walk toward the door, a Minotaur crashes down in front of her.)

Merrick: Angel!

(Merrick runs over to Angel, and the party enters a mini-boss fight with the Minotaur, and defeats it.)

Merrick: Angel, are you all right?

Angel: I'm fine. Let's keep moving.

Merrick: Right.

(The party heads through the door. They proceed through the rest of the labyrinth, until they get to the end, where they see a single door, decorated by a laurel wreath. Merrick examines it.)

Merrick: There doesn't seem to be any way of opening it.

Angel: Wait, I know what to do.

(Angel walks over to the door and stretches her hand out. She closes her eyes, and casts a spell.)

Angel: Enshroud!

(Suddenly, the wreath glows, disappears, and the door opens.)

Merrick: What did you do?

Angel: It's an ancient spell. I read about it in a book when I was little. It reveals secrets. But, only the great god Apollo was said to have ever used it. I never thought I would be able to use it. Anyway, we should get going.

(Angel goes through the door, and Merrick follows. Then, the door shuts abruptly.)

Mysterious Voice: My my how long it has been.

(Angel is surprised.)

Angel: I know that voice, Father?

Mysterious Voice: How right you are, daughter. But I am more than your father. And you are more than my daughter.

(Suddenly, a god-like presence appears before the party.)

Apollo: I am Apollo god of light. And you, my dear, are a demigod.

Angel: I'm a demigod?

Apollo: Indeed. Half mortal, half god. That makes you a demigod.

Angel: Then my healing ability?

Apollo: That you have inherited from me.

(There is a pause.)

Merrick: That's all fine and good, but what brought you to this well?

Apollo: I was waiting for you two.

Angel: But why?

Apollo: I am aware of your purpose. Merrick mixed feelings of vengeance and a need to unite Olympia under one banner have driven you on this journey. And you, Angel, want to find your true purpose.

Merrick: But, how do you know all that?

Apollo: I am the god of light, as well as the god of truth. No secret escapes me. I'm sure Angel knows that well enough.

(Angel looks at her hands.)

Apollo: There is only one way to satisfy your goal. You must gain the powers of the gods themselves.

(Merrick and Angel are both surprised.)

Angel: What?

Apollo: One of the abilities a demigod possesses is the ability to absorb the power of their god-parent. However, they must first defeat them in battle...

(Angel is surprised. Merrick draws his sword.)

Merrick: Then I guess we have no choice, then.

(Apollo begins to glow.)

Apollo: It certainly seems that way. And don't worry, I won't show you mercy.

(The party enters their first big boss battle. They win.)

Apollo: Ugh!

(Apollo falls to the ground. Angel runs over to him.)

Angel: Father!

Apollo: Do not worry, my child. You have bested me in combat, so there is a duty I must perform. Angel give me your hand.

(Angel puts Apollo's hand in hers. Suddenly, Apollo begins to glow. Then, the glow fades from him to Angel.)

Apollo: There. You now possess my former power.

Angel: But, what will happen to you?

Apollo: Without my power, I am but a mere mortal.

Angel: But that means,

Apollo: Yes. I am not long for this world. Thus is the fate of a defeated god. But, before I go, I must perform one final task. Angel, one of the greatest abilities a demigod possesses is the ability to absorb the spirit of their god-parent. This will allow them to transform into that god. Now, it is time to release my spirit. Goodbye, Angel.

Angel: Father,

(Apollo begins to glow, and then vanishes. A glow travels from where Apollo was to Angel. When the glow reaches Angel, she glows.)

*Angel has received the Transformation Summon, Apollo.*

*You can now use the “Transform command in battle.*

Angel: Thank you father

(The party walks to the end of the room, where the exit of the labyrinth resides. They walk through.)

Chapter II - XIII:
Spoiler:

you will have to play the game!

Spoiler:

Merrick Nereus

]

Hometown: The Kingdom of Nero
Element: Water
Class: Paladin
Skill Set: Water abilities and healing spells
Weapon of Choice: Swords (Dual Wield)
Armor of Choice: Plate Armor

Background: Merrick is the last descendant of the Royal Family of Nereus . His family, in the days of the old world, was entrusted with the job of keeping peace among Olympia. When a mysterious figure entrusts him with a task, Merrick sets out to unite Olympia. And he will stop at nothing.

Angel Luminita

Hometown: The Kingdom of Elafros
Element: Holy
Class: Cleric
Skill Set: Holy abilities and healing spells
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Armor of Choice: Robe

Background: Angel is an orphan, born in the clergy of Elafros. She was told at a young age that her mother died while giving birth to her, and that her dad abandoned her. This often led Angel to feel alone and detached from the world. She awaits the chance to leave the island, and the clergy, to pursue a new life; a life that allows freedom and adventure.

Aden Pyrrhos

Hometown: The Kingdom of Pyrkagia
Element: Fire
Class: Fighter
Skill Set: Fire abilities and melee attacks
Weapon of Choice: One-handed sword, with shield, or a two-handed spear
Armor of Choice: Mail

Background: When Aden was a young boy, his father attempted to assassinate the King of Pyrkagia. However, his father was caught by the guards and hung for his crimes. Aden's father was like royalty, as he was the leader of the king's army. Aden, himself, once lived as a prince. But, after the event of his father, he has been nothing more than a stable boy. Humiliated, he studied the arts of the Gods, vowing to, one day, get his revenge.

Feng Aeolos

Hometown: The Thieves Guild of Anemos
Element: Wind
Class: Thief
Skill Set: Wind abilities and high-critical sneak attacks
Weapon of Choice: Dagger (Dual Wield)
Armor of Choice: Leather armor

Background: Feng strives to, one day, be the King of Thieves, believing that there is no treasure he cannot get his hands on. He vows to thwart the current King of Thieves and steal the ultimate treasure, showing everyone that he is the best.

Freya Venera

Hometown: The Kingdom of Eidyllio
Element: Love/Mind/Seduction
Class: Princess
Skill Set: Status-affecting and support spells
Weapon of Choice: Scepter
Armor of Choice: Cloth armor

Background: Freya, the princess of the Kingdom of Eidyllio, has been spoiled rotten. She uses her beauty and seductive powers to get what she wants out of every male in the kingdom. No one really knows who Freya's mother is. Some say Freya killed her, wanting no competition of beauty.

Baldal Azthen

Hometown: The Kingdom of Brachos
Element: Earth
Class: Barbarian
Skill Set: Earth abilities and melee attacks
Weapon of Choice: Two-handed axe
Armor of Choice: Plate armor

Background: Baldal is the prince of the Kingdom of Brachos. About 12 years ago Baldal was banished from the kingdom after a brutal bar fight. Baldal now lives in a cave outside the kingdom, drinking his life away, saying that the last of his race would be better off dead.

Orpheus Erebos

Hometown: Underworld
Element: Dark
Class: Necromancer
Skill Set: Dark abilities and melee attacks
Weapon of Choice: Two-handed sword
Armor of Choice: Plate armor

Background: Orpheus, son of Hades, is doomed to a life of watching the gates of hell. Hades, wanting nothing to do with his son, banished him from the Underworld, to live a life in between both worlds.

Merveille Pharmakeia

Image Coming soon

Hometown: Unknown
Element: Time
Class: Sorceress
Skill Set: Time-manipulating abilities
Weapon of Choice: Tome
Armor of Choice: Robe

Background: The headmaster of the Magic Academy of Boreas found Merveille in a routine expedition of the local mountain ranges. Merveille was just a baby and there was no sign of any parents. The headmaster took her in and named her for the marvel of living such harsh conditions all alone. Merveille was the youngest student ever to enter the academy, at the age of 5. Since then, she has climbed to the top ranks of the school, and is known as a prodigy.

Caelzara Maernraheal

Image Coming soon

Hometown: The Kingdom of Astrapes
Element: Lightning
Class: Ranger
Skill Set: Lightning abilities and ranged attacks
Weapon of Choice: Bow
Armor of Choice: Leather Armor

Background: Caelzara is one of the remaining members of the Elven race. Because of her long life, she has seen a lot of the changes in the world around her. She wishes for nothing more than the world returning to what it once was.

Seth

Image Coming soon

Hometown: The Lost Kingdom of Chaos
Element: non-elemental
Class: Chaos Knight
Skill Set: non-elemental magic
Weapon of Choice: Any
Armor of Choice: Any

Background: Seth is a Justicar from the Lost Kingdom of Chaos. He roams the land trying to find out anything he can about his home. Seth knows very little about himself or where he came from...

Spoiler:

Zeus

Hades

Aphrodite

Apollo

Rest coming soon...

Spoiler:

Here is some screenshots. Not all shots are final(especially ignore icons), we are improving game every day.

Title Screen With HK Animation

Main Menu

Level Up Stat Window

Status Window

Bestiary

Skill Window

Item Window
This will change when script is complete for it

Equip Window

Party Change Out

this is being edited

Save Window

this is being edited

Battle Window

Battle Result Window

Battle Retry Screen

Spoiler:

Listen to tracks from the game here:
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/M...lympus/27909527

or go to our website and use media player at bottom

Spoiler:

*Exodus1386*
[-Transformation System] - In progress
[-On Screen Map Encounters] - In progress
-Greek themed names, font, Skills, and more

*KGC*
-Distribute Parameter to customize each character the way you want to!
-Enemy Guide to track all enemy encounters
-Title Direction for Arctic Fusion Logo

*Jet*
-Time System

*Woratana*
-Neo Save System
-Battle Retry
-Mini Map

*Yanfly*
-MELODY
-All Scripts included in Melody Package
-Victory Aftermath
-Enemy Levels
-Swap Random Monster

*Shanghai*
-FF13 Menu package
-Break Max Stats
-Fancy Deaths
-Vampyric Wespons
-Defend Heal
-Heal after Battle
-Location Name
-Weapon attack replace
-Randomized gold
-Map status window
-Wereform

*Others*
-yami custom hud for melody
-OriginalWij's Chest Item popup
-Hanzo Kimura Animated Title
-BulletXt's Thomas Edison
-Bulletxt's Swap XT
-Uncle Stan's Star Ocean Window
-Sky's Party Management
-Craze's Boss options
-Craze's Gold and exp boost
-Original Sprites and Graphics by Graphic Cream and Kayo
-Hud Design by Hanzo Kimura

these are just some of the great features you will find in the game....

Spoiler:

A video to tease you smile.gif

Credit goes to Clash of Titans, Percy Jackson, and elfosng

Actual Demo Video:
Coming soon....

Game Demo:
Release Date: TBA

Spoiler:

Lead Designer
Exodus

Story
KaptainJ

Graphics
Kayo
Reisen(Graphic Cream)
Chiaki(Graphic Cream)
Yami
Hanzo Kimura

Mapping
BlackPhoenix[Emperor Penguin]
Lord Kries
Buprettyinpink

Music
DrDisastro
Quesadilla
Malexos

Database
Lord kries

Scripting
BulletXt
Craze
Dariathan
Hanzo Kimura
Jet
KGC
OmegaX
OriginalWij
Shanghai
Sky
Woatana
Yami
Yanfly

Spoiler:

Active
-Exodus1386: Script configuration / Game organization
-Kaptain J: Writing Chapter 2
-Lord Kries: Database Armor / Database Weapons / Database Items / Mapping Mt. Olympus / Mapping Volcano / Mapping Holy Well
-Kayo: Posiedon Sprite
-Quesadilla: Boss themes
-Johann de Venecia: Face portraits

Inactive:
-BlackPhoenix: Mapping Kingdom of Elafros ------MIA
-Buprettyinpink: Mapping Kingdom of Nero -----MIA
-Dr Disastro: By request

Spoiler:

8/4/10 Updated Forum will all new material

Brought To You By:

Mythology: Fall of Olympus Staff

(Open positions listed here)
Spoiler:

Lead Designer: Does a little bit of it all also came up with game concept
1. Exodus1386

Writer: (Closed)
1. Kaptain J

Mapper:

Active
1. Lord Kries
2. -open-
3. -open-
4. -open-

Inactive
1. Buprettyinpink
2. BlackPhoenix

Databaser:

1. Lord Kries
2. -open-

Leveller:

1. -open-
2. -open-

Spriter: Still need 10 greek god sprites in mack style
1. Kayo
2. -open-
3. -open-

Composer:

1. Dr. Disastro
2. Quesadilla
3. Malexos
4. -open-

Tile Artist: In need of some good heavenly and hell tiles needed for underworld and mt. Olympus

1. -open-

Scripter: (Used for debugging and compatibility issues)

1. -open-

Monster Designer: this is mainly creatures from Greek mythology

1. -open-
2. -open-

Eventer:[open but have not started]

1. -open-

Graphics: (God facesets needed)

1. Reisen(Graphic Cream)
2. Hanzo Kimura
3. Johann de Venecia
4. Open

Video Maker: (demo video and possibly in game cutscenes)
1. elfosng
2. -open-

Demo testers: (Closed keep checking back!)

Testers: (Closed keep checking back!)

Want to support:

Spoiler:

Our Game:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=28691&st=0#entry261976"][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/exodus1386/Game/mythologyusber.png[/img][/url]

or

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=28691&st=0#entry261976"][IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/exodus1386/Game/mythologyuserbar2.png[/IMG][/url]

Our Company:

CODE
[url="http://s1.zetaboards.com/Arctic_Fusion_Games/index/"][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/exodus1386/Website/arcticfusionuserbar.png[/img][/url]

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Aug 4 2010, 10:29 AM

--------------------
Come see the new improved AFG Website! Arctic Fusion Games

I Support:
Spoiler:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 3 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Character Bios have been updated(some info won't be seen as it is story spoiler). Come on guys you don't have to avoid this game like the plague I know there has to be some people interested in helping out there. Well if not I guess I'll continue to do on my own lol.

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 5 2010, 09:40 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Allright got the first draft of the story outline done( a bullet form of sequence of events through the whole story).

Could really use a good writer out there to take this outline and write into a nice story. If interested let me know here or by pm can get you a copy of the outline and can see if interested. Outline doe snot have to be followed a 100 percent writer will have a lot of freedom in the writing of the story. Knowledge about Greek Mythology a plus but not required.

Coming Soon:
Final Draft of Outline

Most Important Need:
Writers

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Apr 6 2010, 03:05 AM
Post #4

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I am a writer of dreams, and a dreamer of masterpieces. Plus, I have some knowledge of Greek myth (thanks Hercules). Give me the outline, and I'll tell you whether or not I want to write (probably. I love Greek myth wink.gif )

--------------------

Come join Team Smash today!

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

Check out my tutorial and articles:
How to Write a Story
The Kaptain's Article Dump

+Quote Post

shadwblitz
post Apr 6 2010, 03:14 AM
Post #5

Discotheque ♥ Love
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Me too! I know how to read and write, and I'm good at it. You should see how I write the letter Q - it's really awesome. If possible, could you send the outline to me as well?

This post has been edited by shadwblitz: May 14 2010, 12:20 PM

--------------------
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 6 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (shadwblitz @ Apr 5 2010, 07:14 PM) *
shadwblitz too! He knows how to read and write, and is good at it. You should see how he writes the letter Q - it's really awesome. If possible, could you send the outline to him as well?

you happen to have a writing sample of some sort? also can you message me a email as its easier to send outline so I don't have to copy and paste

*Edit* - Welcome Kaptain J to the team. He is taking on the project to work with me to get a well written story.

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 6 2010, 06:18 PM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 7 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Allright things are looking up. Working with Kaptain J to get story written and SgtMassacre joined as a mapper/ databaser/ leveler / and icon creation.

Currently Working on:
Kaptain J: Story outline Edit
Exodus1386: Main Characters(Resprite and new facesets)
SgtMassacre: Mapping Mt. Olympus and Kingdom of Nero

Biggest Need
Spriters (greek gods in mack style)
Facesets (Look more unique and match the new sprites)

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 9 2010, 08:46 PM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 9 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

New Updates!
-New Character Sprites Listed in Characters
-New Character Facesets Listed in Characters
-Website Created http://s1.zetaboards.com/Arctic_Fusion_Games/index/

Currently Being Worked on
-Exodus1386: World Map / Importing all sprites and facesets into RMVX
-Kaptain J : Final Draft of Story Outline Writing Prologue
-SgtMassacre: Mapping Mt. Olympus and Kingdom of Nero

Some big needs:
-Spriters that can sprite mack style Greek Gods

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 19 2010, 11:07 PM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 13 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

NEW UPDATES!
- expected scripts all imported and configured (list not finalized)
- Kayo joined team as Greek God Spriter (by request)
- New Name Mythology: Fall of Olympus
- Final Draft of outline finished

Currently Being Worked On:
-Exodus1386: World Map
-Kaptain J: Writing Prologue
-SgtMassacre: Mapping Mt. Olympus & Kingdom of Nero
-Kayo: Greek God Sprites
-Jaeroll: Title Screen and Game Logo

Biggest Needs:
Mappers

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 13 2010, 07:06 PM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

sgt massacre
post Apr 13 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #10

FRS_SgtMassacre
Group Icon

dude you changed the name :s i liked the last one lol this one is just plain and boring tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
=======================================================================
Flesh Render Studios Ltd. Commercial Game Design Company ~~ Sign up and be part of the innovation today
Forum under construction (17/07/2011 hopefully finished 17/07/2011) :p

Post Count-O-Meter
Spoiler:
Post's To Date:- 812 (updated 17/7/2011 @ 10:49am GMT)

............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^
>>>>500>>>>550>>>>600>>>>650>>>>700>>>>750>>>>800>)>>>850>>>>900>>>>950>>>>1000>>>>1500
............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^

Projects I Support:- Click To View
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Apr 13 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #11

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

He agreed with me that the old one was plain and unoriginal...

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 13 2010, 09:41 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

ha ha ha staff differences smile.gif Mythology works best with the series as a whole lol

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Apr 13 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #13

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Yes. It's best to give a series a broad title, while giving the games in it specific subtitles.

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

sgt massacre
post Apr 13 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #14

FRS_SgtMassacre
Group Icon

u still have Dragon of Destiny in ur sigs fufufu tongue.gif

--------------------
Flesh Render Studios Ltd. Commercial Game Design Company ~~ Sign up and be part of the innovation today
Forum under construction (17/07/2011 hopefully finished 17/07/2011) :p

Post Count-O-Meter
Spoiler:
Post's To Date:- 812 (updated 17/7/2011 @ 10:49am GMT)

>>>>500>>>>550>>>>600>>>>650>>>>700>>>>750>>>>800>)>>>850>>>>900>>>>950>>>>1000>>>>1500

Projects I Support:- Click To View
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 13 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

sorry double posted

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 14 2010, 12:44 AM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 14 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

NEW UPDATES!
- expected scripts all imported and configured (list not finalized)
- Kayo joined team as Greek God Spriter (by request)
- New Name Mythology: Fall of Olympus
- Final Draft of outline finished
- Quesadilla joined team as composer(14 boss themes)

Currently Being Worked On:
-Exodus1386: World Map
-Kaptain J: Writing Prologue
-SgtMassacre: Mapping Mt. Olympus & Kingdom of Nero
-Kayo: Greek God Sprites
-Jaeroll: Title Screen and Game Logo
-Quesadilla: 14 boss themes
-DrDisastro: Kingdom of Nero Theme

Biggest Needs:
Mappers

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 14 2010, 01:45 AM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Apr 14 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #17

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

We have composer now? Awesome tongue.gif

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 14 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaptain J @ Apr 13 2010, 06:41 PM) *
We have composer now? Awesome tongue.gif

yea for now hes doing all the boss themes smile.gif once i get the prologue and chapter 1 and maps and story im gonna eventing away and maybe soon after get a demo up. I would love to get a demo video for advertising too but im not the greatest with that but im sure i could figure something out

This post has been edited by exodus1386: Apr 14 2010, 03:21 AM

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Apr 14 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #19

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

I'm sure there are people who could help you make a badass trailer.

--------------------

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

How to Write a Story

+Quote Post

exodus1386
post Apr 14 2010, 03:29 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

would that be a resource request....?

--------------------

I Support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 07:08 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.