iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Claner Logos Shop: Request simple logos, Shop is closed
Rating 4 V
Celianna
post May 20 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Shop is closed:
- 1 slot open
- 1 slot closed

Claner Logos is just a shop where I will make logos out of people's game titles (or your shop, or whatever you need a logo for). Do note that I will make your logo look like those you see on companies, simple and clean. I will not make fancy logos with little gothic elements flowing throughout it. If you think you can request a sort of Final Fantasy logo here, you're in the wrong place. Please go to the Graphic Cream Shop instead for those kind of logos. I make very simple logos, mostly only consisting of 2 colours and that are very easy to remember. So to make it more clear:

This is the kind of logo you won't get over here:

Spoiler:

Instead, these are the kind of logos I will make:
Spoiler:

So think of those cute little logos Pixar makes for their movies (such as Toy Story, Finding Nemo, A Bug's life), or even Disney logos (such as Beauty & The Beast, Tinker Bell and Sleeping Beauty). That's the kind of logos I make. I believe these kind of logos stick with you best and you will remember them more than the other 'fancy' looking logos that most RPG Maker games use.

Finished requests:
Spoiler:

Random titelscreen

Examples of my work:
(I apologize for them not looking all too 'fun' as most of them have been made for real companies instead)
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. I will not take any requests that do not use the request form.
2. You must have at least 50 posts (to ensure you're an active community member)
3. I can always deny your request for whatever reason (most likely because it's the 'fancy Final Fantasy logo style').
4. I only do 2 requests at a time.
5. You can request more than once, but have the courtesy to wait a few days before you request your next logo.
6. Please show me images of logo's you want it to kind of look like, pictures help me the most instead of a detailed description.
7. Since I make most logos in Vector form, you can request the .EPS file if you want it.
8. Plleeeaaassseee do not request fancy gothic type logos here!
9. All logos made by me can be used in a non-commercial games/shops/whatever. For commercial use (or a shop where you earn actual money from), you'll have to discuss it with me first.
10. Please credit me when you use the logo, I work hard!
11. I can take as long as I want on a logo, don't rush me tongue.gif
12. When shop is closed do not request, I will ignore any requests during the shop's downtime.

Request form:
--
Title of your game/shop/whatever to include in the logo:
Rough size you want the logo to be (use pixels):
Extra words/slogan you want included:
Position of said slogan:
Type of fonts you want to use for the words:
Type of effects you want to have in the words (please show me an image for best results):
Colours used in the words of the logo (gradients are very possible):
Do you want to include some kind of emblem to the logo (such as an object, see my examples as they all include emblems)? Yes/No
Description or picture of the emblem:
Transparent background? Yes/No
Other notes (please write as much detail in here as possible or maybe even include some picture references):

Code for request form:
Spoiler:
CODE
[b]Title of your game/shop/whatever to include in the logo:[/b]
[b]Rough size you want the logo to be (use pixels):[/b]
[b]Extra words/slogan you want included:[/b]
[b]Position of said slogan:[/b]
[b]Type of fonts you want to use for the words:[/b]
[b]Type of effects you want to have in the words:[/b]
[b]Colours used in the words of the logo (gradients are very possible):[/b]
[b]Do you want to include some kind of emblem to the logo? Yes/No[/b]
[b]Description or picture of the emblem:[/b]
[b]Transparent background? Yes/No[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

Support my shop!

CODE
[url=http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=30784][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/BabyPinkFireFly/claner_userbar.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Lord Bluffkin
post May 20 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

So pro
Backed.

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

I added two new logo's to show my skills, as I think most people probably think I can only do company stuff, so I made it more game-like (and used a real RPG Maker VX game title).

+Quote Post

Andinatοr
post May 22 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Laziest Artist NA
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

You never cease to amaze... I would request, but as far as my perfection span goes, my logos are simpler than yours (not in a good way at all XP)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Andinator @ May 22 2010, 06:02 PM) *
You never cease to amaze... I would request, but as far as my perfection span goes, my logos are simpler than yours (not in a good way at all XP)

You should request, because I really feel like making someone a logo right now tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Andinatοr
post May 22 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #6

Laziest Artist NA
Group Icon

meh..i don't feel like typing the stuff...XD if you really wanna do it, here's the bg image:

the font is courier new, and I want a more futuristic, slightly metalic, style...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Since there are no other requests I'll let it slide tongue.gif

This is what I came up with:

+Quote Post

Andinatοr
post May 22 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #8

Laziest Artist NA
Group Icon

ohmy.gif

that's just...amazing (I think I recall OriginalWij having the same reaction XP)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Glad you like it! It's a .PNG with transparent background, so you can copy & paste it onto any image you want smile.gif

+Quote Post

Joerao
post May 22 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Type: Musician
Alignment: Neutral Evil

These look awesome. I'll be requesting really soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Oh goodie, I'll be sure to keep you a spot free because it's only fair considering you've done a few requests for me tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Joerao
post May 22 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Cool, thanks.

Here we go:
Title of your game to include in the logo: Joerao's Music
Rough size you want the logo to be (use pixels): around 750 by 200
Extra words/slogan you want included: Harmony for All Occasions
Type of fonts you want to use for the words: A pretty decorative, font. It should be instantly legible, however.
Type of effects you want to have in the words (please show me an image for best results): N/A
Colours used in the words of the logo (gradients are very possible): I would like a gradient. Perhaps white to light blue, vertically?
Do you want to include some kind of emblem to the logo (such as an object, see my examples as they all include emblems)? Yes/No
Description or picture of the emblem: An eighth note behind the Joe. It should be quite large. I'm not sure what color it should be, so I guess you can choose whichever looks better. smile.gif
Transparent background? Yes/No
Other notes (please write as much detail in here as possible or maybe even include some picture references):

I would like a drop shadow for the words Joerao's Music, if possible. It should be visible but not really dark. The subtitle should be located a bit below Music. I'd like it to start around the 'u' in Music and continue past the end of the word.

I'll be using this as a banner in my shop, obviously.

Please disregard any of the previous information if you think changing something will make it look better. I trust in your artistic sense. biggrin.gif If you need more details, I'll be happy to supply them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Andinatοr
post May 22 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #13

Laziest Artist NA
Group Icon

Alright! I added it and changed my theme...cuz it was so good...

check it out!!

http://andinator.wordpress.com/

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

I'll start on your logo right now Joerao, keep checking this topic as I'll send a rough draft soon enough.

@Andinator: It looks cool, but I would suggest darkening the words 'import and enjoy' as they're kind of light when it's against a light backdrop biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Joerao
post May 22 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Awesome. Thank you very much.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Draft 1:

It was hard getting that note before the Joerao part as it's curly and it was clashing too much with the curly J, so I put it in between Harmony for All Occasions. I used a blue to white gradient as you asked, and I placed a border around the text because otherwise it would be too unreadable. There's also a drop shadow but in my opinion you wouldn't really need one.

Draft 2 (I like making more than 1 version of a logo):

Feel free to ignore that one, I just like making more versions so you have something to choose from.

Tell me the things you would like to change and I will!

+Quote Post

Joerao
post May 22 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Wow!

I really like both of them but I think I will use the first. However, could you fix these things?

1. I know I said I'd like the gradient to be blue to white, but do you think you could change it from a slightly darker blue to light blue? I do like the two shades of blue that you have on your Sky Ocean logo (the shades you use for the two underlines) so could you use those, except make the lighter one a bit lighter?

Did that make sense?

2. Could you make the gradient vertical instead of horizontal? Perhaps with the darker blue at the bottom or the lighter blue at the top?
3. On second thought, I don't really like the larger eighth note, so do you think you can take that out? I still would like to keep the smaller one, however.
4. Could you remove the fancy curl on the beginning of the J and the M? Also, could you make the text just a touch thicker?

Sorry for all the changes. I know this a lot to ask for so if you don't want to do it I'm more than happy to use what you have.

Thanks again!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

I don't care if you ask for changes, it just means it'll get closer to what you have in mind smile.gif

Second draft:

Changed the J and M to another font, and also made the letters thicker. Added a gradient from dark blue to light blue (stupid me forgot to make it vertical last time >_>; ), and I made the note a solid color now. There's also a solid coloured border around the letters to make 'em pop more.

Anything you need still don't like, just tell me!

Another draft:

Here I added a little line of music in it, don't hold it against me if it's totally incorrect musical-wise haha.

+Quote Post

Joerao
post May 22 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Just amazing! I'm using the second. Thanks so much!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celianna
post May 22 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Glad you like it!

Shop is open for requests again.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 01:42 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.