iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Closed TopicStart new topic
> When Two Worlds Collide
The JJ
post Jul 10 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #1

TGOD
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Rated PG-13!
Includes Swearing, racism and some discrimination.
Also includes sexual language.

Spoiler:

An astronomist is shocked about his recent discovery, Two planets; One named Jemore, filled with pure evil, unpleasant devils, fire, blood everything you'd expect to be in hell. The other named Creyil, Healthy, Golden, Cold and was the righteousness planet, But one day both of the planets come out of orbit. Only the astronomist knew about his discovery and studied and studied on how to get into space to check it out. Once he finally made his first spaceship, He made virtual machines named called robots to take control of the ship, but during the mission, they were attacked and spaceship crashed down onto earth. Bronen along with 3 other friends he met during his adventure see the spaceship and find the robot telling them directions back to the astronomist where they are assigned with a mission that they'd never expect.

Spoiler:

Bronen

Race: Caribbean

Class: Brawler

Weapon: Gloves

Elements: Any

Character: Cocky, Relaxed, Exagerator, Patient.

Bronen has always dreamed of relaxing all of his life, He left home and told his parents that he was going to become the best brawler he could ever be, He lied. This was an excuse so that he could relax and try and live on a mountain, But he noticed that he has hay fever and that he can't live all his life on the mountain so instead he travels around.
He lived in a small village with his mother, father and brother and his father used to be a warrior for one of the strongest empires in his continent. He hates battling monsters and like to fight humans 1 on 1 instead of teaming up with people in his party. As innocent as he may seem, Someone is planning to kill him for something he did to him in the future, It is still unknown to him.

Cidra

Class: Black Mage

Weapon: Staff

Elements: Darkness

Race: Latino (From Argentina)

Character: Flirty, Dangerous, Adventurous, Attention Seeker

Cidra is a sexy black mage, She grew up in a town where men only used women for babies, Since she grew up with this she's always had a thing for boys. She always flirts with boys even if she doesn't know them. She loves to be the center of attention and if she feels like your not then she'll cast a spell on you. Her father was killed while protecting his family when Cidra was 12 and she learnt black magic so that she could try bring him back to life but wasn't able to do it successfully. Later on, Her mother married the butcher at her town who was Jessica's father and got bonded with him leaving Jessica out of the picture making her jealous of her. Even though she's dangerous and slutty, She's actually a good person and will do anything to teach the word of black magic.

Susana Levy

Class: Chevaleresse

Weapons: Swords

Elements: None

Race: British

Character: Brave, Harsh, Confident, Fierce, Mature.

Susana has lived her life at war, Fighting all the time and saving lives, She has a secret about her past life and reveals it later on in the game. She was used to fighting on her own until she met Reggie who like her was a fierce fighter and soon as they started fighting they clicked together, They are now the President of their clan named "The SilverClaw" where they help stop poverty around the world and training people to become better fighters and are planning to destroy Van Luther Denzel. Susana is brave and confident and nothing can get in her way. Very mature like she is, She knows what to do in ever situation and can solve it within seconds.
She is just like the mother of the party.

Reggie Ellison

Class: Whipmen

Weapon: Whip

Element: Earth

Race: Asian/French

Character: Stupid, Fierce, Clumsy, Curious, Gullible

As stupid as a brick, Reggie is the dumbest member of the party. He is the most clumsy person you will ever meet, He'll just mess up your plan easily. He may be stupid but he knows how to fight, He's the quickest member of this group in battles and uses a whip. He loves his food and has a thing for chicken and will go onto any limits to get some.
He has two twins and his ex-wife left him to marry him father when taking all of his money, Reggie then earned his money by stealing money from the rich people of his town and used to be a nasty human being, He later then got arrested and then escaped to join "The SilverClaw" which made him a better person. While travelling, His sister looks after his twins. Although he is an idiot, He can sometimes be the mature guy he used to be.

Jacobs

Race: Unknown

Class: Enchanter

Weapon: Staff

Element: Any

Character: Smart, Friendly, Cocky, Fair, Calm

The real magician he is, Jacobs knows every spell in the book and can heal your wounds in no time! Jacobs is a generous guy and loves to give other advice, He's an amazing cook and always knows to prepare food for the group for their journey. Although he seems like a dream Grandfather, He is cocky as ****. He'll beat your ass to prove that he's the best.

Dwayne

Race: African American

Class: Sea Warrior

Weapon: Spears and Swords

Element: Water/Ice

Character: Tough, Lazy, Mouthy, Insane, Flirty.

Dwayne, Oh this guy. He's the most scariest Sailor ever. He loves to start a fight with anyone, As the Uncle of Cidra he's always willing to protect her from any dangers in the world, Which means coming along with her across the world. His lazy ass is useless apart from sailing and driving, He'll flirt with any good looking girl he likes and if she's taken she'll cuss down her boyfriend! He's gifted with water spells so he's a real handy guy to the party!

Name: Jessica

Class: Gunslinger

Weapon: Gun

Element: N/A

Traits: Bossy, Brave, Glamorous, Confident, Obnoxious

Jessica is Cidra's step sister, And like some step sisters didn't get along at first. Jessica used to pull pranks on Cidra, Embarrass her and even steal her boyfriends! Jessica left the family to learn the art of gunslinging and successfully made into a clan, The opposing clan of The Silverclaw. Jessica met Bronen and the rest on Lancast Island while looking for treasure from Pirates but stops after hearing Susana telling her Van Luther Denzel's plan.
She then goes to join The Silverclaw. Jessica loves to boss others around even though it isn't her job and is confident that everything will go well. She's Glamorous which means she likes to fight in style and will ditch people to do so. She first had a crush on Bronen but later saw how he became a wimp on the Lancast Island but starts to have affection to Chuckie later on.

Kirsty

Class: Archer

Race: Unknown

Weapon: Bow

Element: N/A

Character: Tough... (More to come)

Kirsty is the Co-Leader of "The SilverClaw" and is the brother of Chuckie who is the head of recruitments. She first joined "The SilverClaw" when Susana and Reggie saved her when she got into a fight with 3 bears. She has a rivalry with Bronen as she thinks that there is something suspicious about him and doesn't give him any respect no matter what. She is a skilled Archer.

Spoiler:

I'll post more later, You may see mistakes, But they've all or going to be sorted out.

Spoiler:

-Sideview Battle System
-Up to 8 playable characters
-Portrait Facesets
-SwapXT
-Battle HUD
-Minigames and Puzzles to explore.

This post has been edited by The JJ: Apr 26 2011, 11:24 AM

--------------------

If anyone can sprite, draw RTP portraits and make HUD's then I will pay if someone would help me with some editing, Name the price and just PM me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

aphonia
post Jul 10 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

Why don't you care if the storyline and characters aren't that good?

--------------------
Some demos I recommend:
Terra Chimera
Orphan Wars
Reminiscence
Manifest
Gladiator
More info on demos on my profile page, maybe. Depends on how soon you read this.

+Quote Post

The JJ
post Jul 10 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #3

TGOD
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

QUOTE (aphonia @ Jul 10 2010, 08:08 PM) *
Why don't you care if the storyline and characters aren't that good?

I've not written it to full detail, I've not gotten far out in the game at the moment dry.gif

--------------------

If anyone can sprite, draw RTP portraits and make HUD's then I will pay if someone would help me with some editing, Name the price and just PM me.

+Quote Post

CAB_333
post May 13 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #4

I am still here - Making things. :)
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Nice game.
Not much to say, as the topic is very, small. No worries though, i'll keep watching this space. happy.gif

--------------------
I like to use THIS FONT on the forum.

I support

+Quote Post

Benos
post Jun 30 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Any news on this game, characters look awesome..

+Quote Post

Macys_Hero
post Jun 30 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #6

The Ultimate Action Figure
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: True Neutral

It's been almost a year since the OP has shown activity in this topic think it deserves the deck shuffle so more active devs can shine. Gonna close this down to prevent more necromancy. tongue.gif

--------------------

01110010 01101111 01101101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 00110001 00110010 00110001 00111001
WIELDER OF THE...
<div style="margin-top:5px"><div class="quotetitle">Spoiler: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" />
<div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;"></div></div></div></div>

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 01:30 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.