iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sky's Decoration System(Updated), been a long time coming, Now fixed
Rating 5 V
MangaMagnus
post Dec 12 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #61

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

Get this error when pressing A:
Script 'Decoration' line 414: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments(5 of 4)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Feb 19 2012, 05:23 PM
Post #62

Master Eventer, Novice scripter, pathetic spriter
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

There has finaly been a script made that allows large decorations that can not be walked through. The script Large Events at http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=53123.

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.
I will probably not update any of my scripts for a while.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
Need an unusual event call me and i might be able to make it
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
search number 10519195120
Please don't put this number on any of your own posts or topics
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5
Let me know if you want a game added to the list

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

JasonWeal
post Oct 7 2013, 09:37 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Hey,
I found this script a few days ago. It's awesome! I would SO definetely use it if there was a possibility to put decorations on other decorations (for example a radio on a table). Is that somehow possible? Since I have no idea of scripting I have to ask here. It would make this script somehow complete and even more awesome.

This post has been edited by JasonWeal: Oct 7 2013, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Nov 25 2013, 05:00 AM
Post #64

Group Icon

It would also be nice if you could place flooring, walls, and remove walls so you can make a more customizable house rater than just funiture

--------------------
I might not post anything for a while, but I am still here, watching. You may not see me, but I see you.
Still taking event requests. Still watching topics. I will see comments to my posts and respond.

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests
note: the search number will be on any post I make to aid in searching by author. If I forget to put it on a topic please notify me.

I will try to check any posts/PMs around 7:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and after 6 PM most days (time in Pacific Time)

The ultimate video game

Legend of, Elder, Fear, of Fabled, Fallout, Call, of Modern, Gears, of Halo, Metal, Ghost, Assassin, Mass, Homicide, Fantasy, 5
That stands for
Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, ?????, Fable, Fallout, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Halo, Metal Gears, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Auto Homicide, Final Fantasy, 5

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, believe he is the only way to heaven, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Nov 25 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #65

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

The walls could be done by just making a "wall" event.
Removing ofc couldn't be done like that, unless you had a pre-made home, like it used wall events to make the walls, before you got there, then you could remove them. Same with flooring, you could just make flooring tiles, make them as big as needed, or you could even go as far as making the floor change with a parallax. Say you have specific floors for specific houses, and you just place it down, and it changes the whole floor.

And you could have Floor tiles as events to tile the floor how you wanted it.

This is all speculation ofc, cause I haven't had a chance to work with it to much. Though I will be using it soon.

As for the adding radio on to a table...

I haven't used this since the release and then I just demoed it... so not sure, but if there's a way to trigger an event change.

So say you have a table and a radio, would be nice if there was a choice to add them together and it would change the table to table and radio. Might be able to make a common event that also it, like if have table and if have radio, make table radio... idk. I'd have to look at it.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

jesse120
post Nov 26 2013, 02:01 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

You could do that but you could not place any events on the floor or wall added, and you still wouldn't be able to remove walls

--------------------

I have not gone!!!

Spoiler:

Master eventer
ex vehicle, pet
search number
I do take event requests

The ultimate video game

That stands for

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Nov 26 2013, 02:05 AM
Post #67

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

oh yeah, event on event problem, XD didn't think of that. sleep.gif derp moment. i was actually thinking as I was typing, so, XD.

yeah you can't remove replaced walls from the editor, but if you made it as an event item, you could remove it just like it was a table. But you still can't place anything on to the wall, so yeah... sleep.gif

SO! If you could get it where you could place event on event, THAN you could add and remove walls! hmmm this needs to be looked at more, XD.

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 12:13 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.