iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Notes for Complete Game Threads

This forum is for completed RPG Maker VX games. Please do not post threads about games being made in other engines here.

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Valhalla (CARD BATTLE) Thread Update 04.11.2013, ONLINE BATTLE NOW AVAILABLE
Survey!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 222
Guests cannot vote 
new
post Jul 23 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Tired of the usual RPG grinding and leveling and fighting monsters? Here's a new twist. A real card battle in RMVX, the script was originally in japanese made by tomoaky. I translated the scripts to english. Be the first to experience original real time card battle simulation.

8000+ views

REVIEWS:
Spoiler:
  • I played this game, and I think it's very good overall, I like the gameplay very much!! - Isumi
  • I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME SO DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY IT. - Exodus1386
  • Nice game you made here.. Very addicting though you should make the battle system more.. controlable.. XD - (Scripter)Yuki
  • This can only be defined by one word: No Two: FRICKIN' SWEEET! - TAOD12
  • Overall, I like this game a lot. - The-13th-Secret
  • Great game though, loving it so far. It makes me remember the Crimson VS. game from the .hack series. - nigromante
  • I think this game is addicting just because of the card battles. Apart from that I like it when the main character actually "have a life" [school, exam, homework etc]. -downtwo
  • Game Review by Ookie Panda owo on Valhalla 1.00
    I just saw this today (Mar 12 2011), the review was on version 1.00 and yes it was kinda repetitive and uninteractive,
    but hey! its version beta 1.01 already :3

Recruitment Thread HERE

STORY:

You take the role of an 18 year old girl who's going to college. Fortunately, or unfortunately, her boyfriend breaks-up with her so she becomes single before she enters college. The heroine is all brains and beauty, perky, mischievous, every man's dream. A typical girl next door. So it's not too soon boy's would go chasing her around. Her bestfriend introduces her to a new vice called "Valhalla". She gets intrigued about it and decides to join the tournament. Now, she wins her 1st amateur tournament. She is told she could be the first ever female card battler champion and get the title "VALKYRIE". This became her dream. School stuff was never a problem for her, even getting boys. But this card game thing, it's quite so new for her. She needs to find a part-time job to buy her wants, and she does find one. Now her main goal is, survive college and become the legendary card duelist. Dating is just a bonus. You have 1 semester to do so (equal to 12 weeks).

GAMEPLAY:

You equip 3 ordered cards in battle. Before battling you must have all 3 cards equipped - 1st turn, 2nd turn, 3rd turn. When you go to card battle, the 1st card goes first, followed by the second then the 3rd. First player to run out of cards, loses. that means if your 3rd turn card reaches HP of 0, it loses. Cards attack damage depends on their JP.

Card skills is what makes the game interesting and made for strategy. Card skills activate when conditions are met. During begin phase, attack phase, or end phase, either in your turn or your opponent's turn. How the strategy works is doing combinations. The 2nd turn card will inherit the skill of the 1st card, and the 3rd card will inherit both of the 1st and 2nd. So basically, you let the first card die out, the second for buffering, then the 3rd for finishing. This is a basic strategy i have come up with. If you can kill all of you opponent's card without using all 3 card of yours, you are an advance player.

THE CHALLENGE:

Every game has a reason to beat it. The game features two modes - story mode and free battle. In free battle, you just keep earning cards and battle continuously without any draw back. This is made for card battle testing combinations. On the other hand, story mode features the story above. You don't get cards for free, you need to earn them from winning tournaments or trading them with players.

In story mode, you have a life line. You need to keep your grades above 60, while keep on winning tournaments. So it's making good use of your time!
The game uses Jet's DNS. 7 days a week - 6 daily tournaments, 1 ranking tournament. You go to school 5 days a week - 2 days lecture, 2 days lab, 1 day exam. The game will be 3 game months long. 1st month - winning the quarter finals, 2nd month - winning the semi-finals, 3rd month - winning the grand finals.

Note: I wonder if anyone could beat the game at rank 15 or more =) rank 20 is too much addiction.

GAME FEATURES: version 2.00

Spoiler:
-100 original cards to collect
-Cards come in Ranks and Rarity
-VERY challenging card battles
-Opponents may or may not have permanent decks
-6 Tournament types : meta, attack, defense, tech, ranking, hunters
-3 Daily Quests to choose from
-Level Up your rank (upto level 20)
-Time-based events (ala harvest moon)
-Energy system (actions use up energy)
-Social Networking (ala Persona)
-Email System
-Story intensive
-Lots of secrets to discover
-Secret bosses to beat, minibosses to beat
-Very Interactive world
-Interactive NPCs
-Trade Card with NPCs
-Cardgear System (Player Status, Card Inventory, Card Setup)
-Achievement System
-Quick Save/Load
-MINIGAME : EXAM
-MINIGAME : PART TIME JOB
-MINIGAME : DATING
-MINIGAME : FISHING
-CARD FUSION
-CARD SYNTHESIS
-NETWORK BATTLE ONLINE !!

Upcoming:
-6 alternate endings

GAME DOWNLOAD
Note: This game has 8000+ downloads since it was released from the demo to version 1.01

LATEST VERSION 2.00 4/11/2013 (24.52 mb)
VALHALLAX 2.00

old version:
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD: (22.23 MB RTP not included) ENJOY!
Valhalla beta 1.01
UPLOADED: JAN 30 2011 6:39 AM FORUM TIME
YOUR SAVE FILES WILL STILL WORK. =) ONLY EVENT UPDATES WERE DONE.
DISCLAIMER: SCHOOL EVENTS DONE TIL WEEK 8. MINIBOSS BATTLES AVAILABLE.
NOT ALL NPCs HAVE CHANCE ENCOUNTER.

DOWNLOAD: (15.81 MB RTP not inlcluded) ENJOY! for bugs and suggestions feel free to report it.
(readme and changelog included)
UPDATED LINK as of 9.5.2010 10:00AM forum time (500+ have downloaded!) version 1.00
http://www.mediafire.com/?x224wuy5xemb4i4

GAME SCREENIES:
Spoiler:
IN-DEPTH STORY

LOTS OF SCENES

HAVE A SCHOOL LIFE

THERE ARE SCHOOL EVENTS LIKE THE BEAUTY CONTEST!

JOIN THE VX CARD BATTLE ORGANIZATION

VERY INTERACTIVE TIME-BASED EVENTS! EVEN IN YOUR BEDROOM

CHECK OUT THE SCHOOL GATE

COMPETE WITH OTHER PLAYERS AT THE LOCAL CLUB

CARD BATTLE YOUR SCHOOLMATES DURING LUNCH BREAK

DO YOUR PART-TIME JOB AFTER CLASS TO EARN SOME CASH

SET - UP YOUR CARDS BEFORE BATTLE

CHECK OUT THE NEW CARD INVENTORY (SCRIPTED BY SOWS)

CHECK OUT THE NEW STATUS SCENE (LEFT WINDOW BY ME, CARD ALBUM BY SOWS)

COMPETE IN DAILY AND WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS!

DEFEAT YOUR OPPONENTS

BUT DON'T EVER FORGET TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

TIRED OF BATTLING, RELAX AND PLAY MINIGAME FISHING!

MAKE FRIENDS WITH INTERACTIVE NPCs

CHECK YOUR EMAIL OFTEN FOR HELP AND REMINDERS!

THE DEMO (RTP not included) (will not be updated anymore) (250+ have downloaded!)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rubdasjagzol2a1

The demo above is old. It's just there to let players know of the card engine built by tomoaky.
DEMO SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler:
GAME START

CHOOSE YOUR STARTING DECK

CARD BATTLE SCENE

CARD DUEL OVER

DO HIDDEN QUEST IN DEMO

CARD SET-UP SCENE

NEXT EXPANSION !!
Spoiler:
The beta above is only the 1st semester of our heroine's college life. After successfully becoming the City of Midgard's representative, she will be spending 1 week, her semestral break, competing in the World Class Tournament. And guess whom she will meet up? Her ex boyfriend! Hahaha. During the World Class Tournament, she will be staying in a hotel, be given an allowance to purchase the cards you will be using in the tournament. Poker will be available here [script by ehime]. It will be 7 straight days of card battles. But this will be a short episode. =p Most likely just for scenes.

CREDITS:
Spoiler:
SCRIPTS used:
-tomoaky Card Script, heavy title, medals
-Sows Card Album, Bag pockets
-shanghai SSS Variable Window
-leongon IQC
-JET Time System
-bulletxt Thomas Edison VX (NYI), Fastboot
-Yanfly Custom Message System
-FenixFyreX Custom Variable HUD
-STR Speedline[NEW]
-XIV Character Journal [NEW]
-IceDragon Item Checker [NEW]
-Omegas7 Achievement script [NEW]
-wltr3565 Chapter Teller [NEW]

GRAPHICS used:
-Enterbrain for RTP facesets
-Avadan for other RTP face sets
-Jalen
-aine
-yamori
-lunaria
-closet
-mack
-lots more

KNOWN BETA TESTERS/ THREAD VIEWERS Updated 01.07.2011
I want to tell you guys how much I appreciate you. That's why I'm giving my best! I have my support bar now =D
Spoiler:
-Snacks
-//mitchi.exe
-SowS
-wltr3565
-sgt massacre
-zer0boy
-Demuirge
-PuppetofFate
-sword of mana
-Emertinel
-inSAMity
-Luomu
-Rastanatsta
-Isumi
-Ahahaha
-ak47lol
-superfireblogger22
-exodus1386
-im9today
-the 13th secret
-kentos
-downtwo
-nigromante
-hao

Comments Suggestions and Feedbacks are welcomed. For bugs and card imbalance issues please kindly inform me. also if there is lag in-game.
please tell me too.

demo script
tomoaky's website

(translated and modified by momo) (200+have downloaded!) updated 02 Feb 2011 8:51 AM

(translated by momo)

Support this game:

userbarcode
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=33934"][img]http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad91/momo23rmvx/valhalla.png[/img][/url]
[size="5"][/size]

This post has been edited by new: Apr 11 2013, 03:57 AM

--------------------
download here
(Ask before using a bar from someone's sig -Touchfuzzy)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Jul 23 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: True Neutral

Im moving this to the tutorial Section since it seems more presented in that fashion...

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

Havic
post Jul 23 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #3

BrokenMessiah
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You can upload it through mediafire, megaupload or the like and post the link you get.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
post Jul 23 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #4

Old Friend
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

No, no, this is not a tutorial. Moved back to Early Project forum.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Rixis
post Jul 23 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Hmm very well....wasnt really sure...still new at this ;-;...

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am your Goddess and you worship me then put this userbar in your sig :D!
-------------You must obey! @_@------------

Other stuff you SHOULD look at :].....Obey @_@!!!!!

Spoiler:
------------My current project-----------------

--------------Projects I'm looking forward to----------

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 23 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

what i meant was the blue crystal thing for unzipping. i only have IZArc for zipping files. when i download demos from this forum they have this self-extracting .exe file. should i go about that format, or its okay as long as its zipped? also. fileden is okay? for filehosting?

EDIT: i see, so the blue crystal is the result of data compression of RMVX. was it okay not to include the RTP?

To all: enjoy playing the demo!

This post has been edited by new: Jul 23 2010, 11:15 PM

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

Snacks
post Jul 23 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #7

Snackie Galore
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Lawful Good

OMG! great~
just seems a little simplistic right now.. :/

I've seen people jumble around VX card game ideas
Hope this gets better! smile.gif

Add more things into it happy.gif
Make it more strategic! biggrin.gif

--------------------

JOIN! You can earn points like me no time flat!! :D
If you play online games, it would definitely help you :3

Snacks Original Actors~
Spoiler:

SNACKS DEVELOPMENT!
Spoiler:

OMEGADEV!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Writer ***
Musician/Composer *****
Designer ****
Scripter **
Spriter/Artist ****

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 24 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Make it more strategic!

what do you mean by that? there are 40 cards already. so that would be a lot of combinations considering you can equip up to three of a kind.

yes it is a simple hitting game for simplicity. card hits each other til they're knocked out. also, the demo is for giving the players a feel of the card battle.
hope you beat the tournament, its 8 straight battles. though you can swap cards in the interval.

thank you for your reply ^^

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

Snacks
post Jul 24 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #9

Snackie Galore
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Lawful Good

QUOTE (new @ Jul 23 2010, 08:01 PM) *
what do you mean by that? there are 40 cards already. so that would be a lot of combinations considering you can equip up to three of a kind.

yes it is a simple hitting game for simplicity. card hits each other til they're knocked out. also, the demo is for giving the players a feel of the card battle.
hope you beat the tournament, its 8 straight battles. though you can swap cards in the interval.

thank you for your reply ^^

Well I mean, the simple hitting part is...
well simple, for a card battle game, simple is usually what you don't shoot for.

I'm not saying its bad, it's actually a very good game you have here o.o and a good base for development around what you already have done.

There's always room for more clever ideas.

This post has been edited by Snacks: Jul 24 2010, 12:08 AM

--------------------

JOIN! You can earn points like me no time flat!! :D
If you play online games, it would definitely help you :3

Snacks Original Actors~
Spoiler:

SNACKS DEVELOPMENT!
Spoiler:

OMEGADEV!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Writer ***
Musician/Composer *****
Designer ****
Scripter **
Spriter/Artist ****

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 24 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

i see, well, the script only provides single animation for using skills and getting hit. i didnt make the script so i cant modify animations for each skill being used, even calling common events when a skill is invoked.

there's also a battle message system. i really dont know how to improve it furthermore. i would be willing to listen for your ideas.

a good base for development around what you already have done.

yep, the script is readily available at hikimoki.web.infoseek.co.jp/ just that it's japanese.

oh, please download the demo again, if you haven't tested it yet.

EDIT:
i do have a clever idea.. since you have 3 fighters, it can be at the start you have 3 normal soldiers. but as your rank goes up, you can recruit mercenaries, then heroes. then as you progress through the game, you unlock hero versions of these mercenaries, enabling you more powerful combo cards. Well, i think the setting would still be modern?

I do play card battle games irl. so the demo version i placed here is like the hero versions and bosses. I just don't like to put "replaceable" cards in the game, so made up all the "maxed" ones first.

also, i'll be putting up "unique" cards to fuse with, so that you can upgrade your cards. example, "Ralph" + "Excalibur" = "Ralph the Paladin". this way there's a reason to get other cards.

another thing, is getting booster packs. i think i'll be using wora's get item but i need someone to edit it such that the card sprite is shown too. i need some to edit the shop scene too >.< so card sprite are shown instead of the normal window showing who can equip it and the stat change it gives. i also need a card album, that shows the card sprite instead of just a name. lastly would be the status window, i need someone to make a simple of it. i hope someone does get interested.

This post has been edited by new: Jul 24 2010, 04:56 AM

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

mitchi.exe
post Jul 24 2010, 08:40 AM
Post #11

Welcome to RMVX.net, B*tch
Group Icon

Interesting. smile.gif
I would like to know more about this... XD

Oh btw, just noticed:
Sky Valentine is in-game~

--------------------

Spoiler:

CoA Playable Character Spr completion: 7/13 (~54%)
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

SowS
post Jul 24 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #12

I'm still smiling. My jaw hurts now.
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Good

while one my dreams with vx scripting is to make my own card battle system, it's nice to see an existing one.
if you want to, i'll help you with the scripts, but i need to finish first other scripts i'm working on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 24 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

@mitchi: hehe thanks, i'm still balancing out cards and thinking of new cards to put. i'll be using yanfly's synth for card fusion. it's working.. now i have to make the basic cards, this is gonna ba alot of work.

@Sows: yay, i posted the requests in your shop. i'll post the pics here too..

something to look forward to =)
Spoiler:

the new status scene

the new item scene

the new shop scene

This post has been edited by new: Jul 24 2010, 12:57 PM

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

wltr3565
post Jul 24 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #14

The best BAKA ever
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Wow, I like how you translated the menus and make the battle records on your own... This gonna be a great one! But, considering tomoaky's powers, wish we can fight each other via internet...

--------------------
This place is empty, just like I restarted myself.

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 25 2010, 04:28 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

thanks! sows helped me upgrade the menu window. now you can switch to card setup to card inventory to duelist status. i've just finished making the new status window =) now i need to make the card album!! if someone could help me though.

EDIT:
here's the layout for the new status scene+ card album. will there be an one willing to script this? the card album window is just what is needed to be added to the status scene.

This post has been edited by new: Jul 25 2010, 05:10 AM

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

SowS
post Jul 25 2010, 04:35 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

well, if you need help on scripts, from now on, please PM me. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 25 2010, 05:40 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

yay! thanks sows! i sent you the request. i'll be needing to remodel the shop_status, scene_item, and make a new Window_Card_Album.

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

SowS
post Jul 25 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

try this:
Spoiler:
CODE
# Credits to munkis - his bestiary is this script's base.

=begin
  Script calls:
    To reset the card album collection:
      $game_system.reset_cardalbum
    To set a complete card album:
      $game_system.set_cardalbum_complete
=end

module SOWS_CARDALBUM
  # This is the text shown when the card is not yet collected.
  UNCOLLECTED_TEXT = "---"
end

#==============================================================================
# ** Game_System
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  This class handles system-related data. Also manages vehicles and BGM, etc.
# The instance of this class is referenced by $game_system.

class Game_System
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Public Instance Variables
  attr_accessor :card_album
  # * Object Initialization
  alias :sows_cardalbum_initialize initialize unless $@
  def initialize
    sows_cardalbum_initialize
    create_cardalbum
  end
  # * Create Card Album
  def create_cardalbum
    @card_album ||= Array.new($data_weapons.size) {false}
  end
  # * Set Card Album Complete
  def set_cardalbum_complete
    @card_album = Array.new($data_weapons.size) {true}
    @card_album[0] = false
  end
  # * Reset Card Album
  def reset_cardalbum
    @card_album = Array.new($data_weapons.size) {false}
  end
end

# ** Game_Party
#  This class handles the party. It includes information on amount of gold
# and items. The instance of this class is referenced by $game_party.

class Game_Party < Game_Unit
  # * Gain Items (or lose)
  #     item          : Item
  #     n             : Number
  #     include_equip : Include equipped items
  alias sows_cardalbum_gain_item gain_item unless $@
  def gain_item(*args)
    sows_cardalbum_gain_item(*args)
    $game_system.card_album[item.id] = true if number > -1
  end
end

# ** Window_CardAlbum
#  This window displays a list of card collected.

class Window_CardAlbum < Window_Selectable
  include SOWS_CARDALBUM
  # * Object Initialization
  def initialize
    super(Graphics.width / 2, WLH + 32, Graphics.width / 2, Graphics.height - WLH - 32)
    @column_max = 1
    self.index = 0
    refresh
  end
  # * Whether or not to include in item list
  #     item : item
  def include?(item)
    return false if item == nil
    return true
  end
  # * Refresh
  def refresh
    @data = []
    for item in $game_party.items
      next unless include?(item)
      @data.push(item)
      if item.is_a?(RPG::Weapon) and item.id == $game_party.last_item_id
        self.index = @data.size - 1
      end
    end
    @item_max = @data.size
    create_contents
    for i in 0...@item_max
      draw_item(i)
    end
  end
  # * Draw Item
  #     index : item number
  def draw_item(index)
    rect = item_rect(index)
    self.contents.clear_rect(rect)
    item = @data[index]
    if item != nil
      rect.width -= 4
      card_name = item.collected? ? item.name : UNCOLLECTED_TEXT
      self.contents.draw_text(rect, card_name)
    end
  end
end

# ** Scene_Status
#  This class performs the status screen processing.

class Scene_Status < Scene_Base
  # * Start processing
  alias sows_cardalbum_start start unless $@
  def start
    sows_cardalbum_start
    @cardalbum_window = Window_CardAlbum.new
    @albumtitle_window = Window_Base.new(Graphics.width / 2, 0, Graphics.width / 2, WLH + 32)
    set_cardtitle
  end
  # * Termination Processing
  alias sows_cardalbum_terminate terminate unless $@
  def terminate
    sows_cardalbum_terminate
    @cardalbum_window.dispose
    @albumtitle_window.dispose
  end
  # * Frame Update
  alias sows_cardalbum_update update unless $@
  def update
    sows_cardalbum_update
    @cardalbum_window.update
    @albumtitle_window.update
  end
  def set_cardtitle
    found_count = 0
    $game_system.card_album.each {|e| found_count += 1 if e }
    found_text = found_count.to_s + '/' + ($data_weapons.size - 1).to_s
    self.contents.draw_text(0, 0, self.contents.width, WLH, found_text, 2)
    percent_count = (found_count * 100) / ($data_enemies.size - 1)
    percent_text = "Collection " + percent_count.to_s + '%'
    self.contents.draw_text(0, 0, self.contents.width, WLH, percent_text)
  end
end

#============================================================================
# ** RPG
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  A module containing RPGVX Data Structures.

module RPG
  # ** Weapon
  #----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  #  Data class for weapons.
  class Weapon < BaseItem
    def collected?
      return $game_system.card_album[self.id] == true
    end
  end
end

i haven't tested that yet...

--------------------

+Quote Post

sgt massacre
post Jul 25 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #19

FRS_SgtMassacre
Group Icon

Awesome demo tongue.gif shame you encryted it though sad.gif i wanted the script

--------------------
=======================================================================
Flesh Render Studios Ltd. Commercial Game Design Company ~~ Sign up and be part of the innovation today
=======================================================================
Forum under construction (17/07/2011 hopefully finished 17/07/2011) :p

Post Count-O-Meter
Spoiler:
Post's To Date:- 812 (updated 17/7/2011 @ 10:49am GMT)

............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^
>>>>500>>>>550>>>>600>>>>650>>>>700>>>>750>>>>800>)>>>850>>>>900>>>>950>>>>1000>>>>1500
............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^............^

Projects I Support:- Click To View
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

new
post Jul 25 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

@sgt:well the i posted where the original script is. when we complete the scripts, i'll share the full english and upgraded set of scripts. thanks for playing! if you have suggestions, i'm glad to hear them.

@sows:
i get error: undefined local variable number

at line 74 : $game_system.card_album[item.id] = true if number > -1

This post has been edited by new: Jul 25 2010, 10:23 AM

--------------------
download here

+Quote Post

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 12:48 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.