iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> Note for Early Project Feedback Threads

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New York FIXED 100%, This is my New York i fixed the link and finished the game
1000words
post Jul 31 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Musician

This is New York I know i told you all before but his is the one that will be in the game. You might see people walking on the walls that is because i didn't finish everything i want to get some feed back from you guys. This is a resource because i am allowing you to use this in your game so please dont close the topic.
Here is the link and tell me what you think about it. there is a car on the lower east side if you click on it you will become a car and you can drive at top speeds.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wkql0ipbbtwd4ap

P.S.- NO the game is not finished the will be the only city i am posting cause i don't want ot ruin the game. in my game you have 3 city types. Concrete Jungle like New York Hot summer sun like California and Japan (Inspired by XXXholic)

The screenshots below are the only ones i can get at the moment i will be uploading more later. The city is 37x110 with over 600 events in it so it would be hard to get all of the shots in one photo but the download above you are more than welcome to use. If you do put New York or Zole York in your game please ask me first so i know. The tile sets were not made by me. I got them from Crazymonkey203 on rpgmaker. net hope you enjoy the city and give me any feed back if you want to use this RESOURCE for your game you may just remember to tell me. thx smile.gif

This post has been edited by 1000words: Jul 31 2010, 09:33 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Shot_1.bmp ( 900.05K ) Number of downloads: 31
Attached File  Shot_2.bmp ( 900.05K ) Number of downloads: 26

--------------------
My name is 1000words I am great in remixing music and making music on Magix software. I am also a great story writer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kaptain J
post Jul 31 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #2

Death says "Hi"
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I think your last thread was closed (if that was you) because you provided a link for people to download a demo of your game. That belongs in the Project Development forum. Now, if you want to give us the actual resources you used, simply upload them on Photobucket (or an alternative), and post pics here wink.gif

--------------------

Come join Team Smash today!

Other stuffz:
Spoiler:

RPGMakerVX.net Awards:
Spoiler:

Check out my tutorial and articles:
How to Write a Story
The Kaptain's Article Dump

+Quote Post

1000words
post Jul 31 2010, 09:17 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Musician

QUOTE (Kaptain J @ Jul 30 2010, 11:49 PM) *
I think your last thread was closed (if that was you) because you provided a link for people to download a demo of your game. That belongs in the Project Development forum. Now, if you want to give us the actual resources you used, simply upload them on Photobucket (or an alternative), and post pics here wink.gif

Thanks I will post some screenshots

--------------------
My name is 1000words I am great in remixing music and making music on Magix software. I am also a great story writer.

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Jul 31 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

This is not the project forum. Why would you post this here? Please pay attention to where you post. Verbal warning. Moved to Early Project Feedback.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.