iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [WIP] Eternal Grace, My works in RMXP, so I place it here, please give your impressions
The JJ
post Dec 20 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #21

TGOD
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

This looks like it's got a lot of effort put it, and it actually looks pro, especially the event pictures I saw from the website.
I'm going to give the demo and try and I'll tell you what I think about it.
Anyway, Good work and Good luck man.

--------------------

If anyone can sprite, draw RTP portraits and make HUD's then I will pay if someone would help me with some editing, Name the price and just PM me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Saziel
post Feb 1 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

This looks great. How's it coming along?

+Quote Post

jasprelao
post May 29 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Eternal Grace Episode 1

Engine:
RPG Maker XP

Story:
A story about one planet called Enthrea that near the brink of destruction because of the greed of its inhabitants. Wars ravaging and the struggle of power has causes the planet to become fragile and easily struck by meteor which is the big problem for this planet. However sadly, the heroes that once contributed to this planet are no longer care with the situation ‘cause they think the condition is already beyond repair.
A girl named Millia suddenly appeared from an organization called SOFRA (Special Organization For Restorative Action) who is looking for chosen people who wants to join her to save the planet. Again, these people reject her. In the middle of her desperation, Millia finally meet some people who are bellow her expectation but have a will to restore Enthrea. Finally Millia change her way of thinking and she no longer looking for great people who are able but those who would. In the game’s first episode, the story will tell us about the beginning of journey where Millia and Razh, a mercenary that willing to do anything for money with couple of exceptions began their journey. These two character’s journey that we are going to follow in this game.

Characters:

Millia Melody

Race: Human
Origin: Dive Village
Field Skill: Shoot (Shoot Remote Objects)
A clumsy yet optimistic girl and somewhat perverted. She’s a special agent of a planet-recovery organization known as SOFRA. She is given a duty to recruit potential people to join the organization project. She faithfully works for the organization because she simply wants to save Enthrea.Millia's specialty is ranged combat but her ammunition is limited. She is also good at healing and recovery mights.

Razh Avandrey

Race: Human
Origin: Unknown
Field Skill: Slash (Cut Woods/Bush)
A very competent and ignorant mercenary who’s really strict with money. Has serious illness related to his memory. At many several times he kept bounded with Millia mostly because of money, but later he finds his very own reason to follow her. Razh is good at melee combat. He has powerful and fast combination attacks, however his weakness is lack of endurance.

Features:
* Strategic-Action battle system (using heavily modified XAS)
* Hexacard mini battle (using modified Last Scenario by SCN)
* Sympathy systems (Original)
* SEASHORE Menu System (Original)
* Visual Novel style dialogue
* Quests System (Original)
* Weapon Enhancement System (Original)
* Original Artworks, Sprites and Musics

System Requirements:

* Windows XP/Vista/Seven 32 Bit (Uncompatible in 64 Bit)
* Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or Athlon XP 1500+ processor or higher
* 512 MB RAM or Higher
* VGA 128 MB or Higher (you can use onboard graphics card)
* 65 MB free hard disk space
* DirectX 8.1 or Higher

Screenshots

Dialogue Scene:

Battle Scene:

Menu:

Credits:
You can see all of the people who are involved on this link: http://www.eternal-grace.com/p/credits.html

Try It:
http://www.eternal-grace.com/p/buy-now.html

To find out more information about this game, you can visit the official website:
http://www.eternal-grace.com

Thanks...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:10 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.