iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!
55 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ezra's Bungalow, Back up in the Hizz-ouse!
Rating 5 V
blake_ezra
post Jul 24 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #1

I make sprites. . . Like a BOSS!
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Hey all! I'm still doing a little maintenance but most everything is functional. I was going to add a 'Thread rules/Request Guidelines' but no one ever reads them! Please just don't do anything ridiculous and we wont have problems! Enjoy the resources, and never be afraid to PM or Post if you have some questions! Thanks!

Support me, put it in your sig happy.gif:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=3609"][img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8172/ezrauserbar.png[/img][/url]

ReStaff Release #17
ReStaff Release #18
ReStaff Release #23
Christmas Release

Character Set: Baron Guard Attached File  EX1.png ( 4.13K ) Number of downloads: 70

Character Set: Community Character - Ver. 1 MISSING Attached File  EX2.png ( 4.36K ) Number of downloads: 51

Character Set: Community Character - Ver. 2 Attached File  EX3.png ( 3.84K ) Number of downloads: 23

Character Set: Community Character - Ver. 3 Attached File  EX4.png ( 3.85K ) Number of downloads: 17

Character Set: Dark Knight Cecil MISSING Attached File  EX5.png ( 4.29K ) Number of downloads: 49

Character Set: Ector Attached File  _ector_single.png ( 3.99K ) Number of downloads: 22

Character Set: Grappler - Ver. 1 Attached File  Grappler_1_ex.png ( 4.48K ) Number of downloads: 19

Character Set: Grappler - Ver. 2 Attached File  Grappler_2_ex.png ( 4.28K ) Number of downloads: 16

Character Set: Guy Attached File  commission_2_comp_copy.png ( 4.13K ) Number of downloads: 16

Character Set: Ifrit Attached File  Ifrit.png ( 4.37K ) Number of downloads: 22

Character Set: Jubei Attached File  Jubei_ex.png ( 4.95K ) Number of downloads: 15

Character Set: Kain Attached File  kain_ex.png ( 4.43K ) Number of downloads: 8

Character Set: Kain Old Attached File  kain_old.png ( 4.3K ) Number of downloads: 10

Character Set: Ky Attached File  Ky.png ( 4.27K ) Number of downloads: 17

Character Set: Suit Attached File  Suit_ex.png ( 3.96K ) Number of downloads: 18

Character Set: Golbez Attached File  Golbez_copy_2.png ( 4.53K ) Number of downloads: 19

Character Set: Young Guts MISSING Attached File  young_guts_ex.png ( 4.19K ) Number of downloads: 24

Character Set: Boobs Attached File  boobs.png ( 4.14K ) Number of downloads: 48

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Sep 30 2012, 12:45 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 24 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Tileset: Crater
Tileset: Sunken Ship

Tileset: Big XP Trees (VX recolor)
Tileset: XP Trees (VX recolor)
Tileset: Seasonal VX Trees & Shrubs
Tileset: Seasonal VX Trees (Clumping)
Faceset: No more bunny ears + boobs!
Faceset: Breast Augmentation 1
Faceset: Breast Augmentation 2
Faceset: Kaduki Edit
All of my Titlescreens (do not open unless you have fast internet)
All of my game overs (do not open unless you have fast internet)

Cichol: Attached File  image_4.png ( 4.16K ) Number of downloads: 96

5p4rk13r: Attached File  AC_ezra.png ( 4.03K ) Number of downloads: 79

Makryu: Attached File  Makryu_ezra_copy.png ( 4.59K ) Number of downloads: 64

Sander: Attached File  Lymar_ezra.png ( 3.52K ) Number of downloads: 65

BluePeriod: Attached File  winterknight.png ( 4.37K ) Number of downloads: 69

SO MANY @_@

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Apr 25 2012, 05:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 24 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Thanks for Viewing!!

This post has been edited by blake_ezra: Dec 30 2010, 05:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sander
post Jul 25 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #4

Reverse the Polarity of the Neutronflow
Group Icon

Type: Writer

That's a really nice sprite, I've got no other comments for it, I'm not a spriter but it certainly is very good quality keep blessing us no-spriters with your gift and we'll all be happy smile.gif

--------------------
MY GAMES

Development blog

Support Cry of the Fox!

Support Lunara! Visit her blog!

I SUPPORT:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Retired-Pine
post Jul 25 2008, 03:45 AM
Post #5

Not a democracy
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Really nice Kain mate! I love to see a spriter fellow here with a shop (I guess you want to practice, original shop reason I had tongue.gif) how's the organization going to be, I suggest setting a limit so you won't get rolled over biggrin.gif

Again, nice sprite and welcomies, I'll be watching around this place (after all, you're in my backyard Resources Showcase, I own your soul!!!! MWAHAHAHA)

--------------------

Spoiler:

Awards
Spoiler:

Games I support [under construction]
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 25 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Thanks for the welcome and such. I have looked at your work and it is quite nice also. I may have to request something myself happy.gif if that were the case I would ask you to do the same of me!

Also I did as you recommended, and set some ground rules. Probably a good call. As for the reason I made the shop; yeah pretty much to work on my own skillz, but also I enjoy seeing what people want to be created. People have some crazy ideas that i would never think of myself @_@

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amber Dragon
post Jul 25 2008, 05:42 AM
Post #7

Chocolate Altoids !!
Group Icon

that sprite looks so nice, its simple yet detailed all at the same time.

... ihave an odd request, and i don't figure it'd be easy to make.

i need a sprite that looks like this one:

she is a character for my rpg project.

--------------------

No longer using VX as my game making software. Sorry >:
RPG Cliche #74 If You Meet The Buddha In A Random Encounter, Kill Him!
When you're out wandering around the world, you must kill everything you meet. People, animals, plants, insects, fire hydrants, small cottages, anything and everything is just plain out to get you. It may be because of your rampant kleptomania.

+Quote Post

NightWalker
post Jul 25 2008, 07:21 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Kain is amazing, I think that you only should work better the shadow and lighting.
I want to see some more haha

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vanisher
post Jul 25 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Um, could you take my request by creating a sprite based on this:

+Quote Post

Macys_Hero
post Jul 25 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #10

The Ultimate Action Figure
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Very nice looking Kain... I'll be watching this topic for your future works.

--------------------

01110010 01101111 01101101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 00110001 00110010 00110001 00111001
WIELDER OF THE...
<div style="margin-top:5px"><div class="quotetitle">Spoiler: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" />
<div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;"></div></div></div></div>

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 25 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Amber Dragon @ Jul 24 2008, 10:38 PM) *
that sprite looks so nice, its simple yet detailed all at the same time.

... ihave an odd request, and i don't figure it'd be easy to make.

i need a sprite that looks like this one:

she is a character for my rpg project.

I don't mind doing this one, but have you tried using the character generators around here? For the most part the character is simple rtp (with the exception of the horn.) But, If that is what you want, then no problem happy.gif

QUOTE (NightWalker @ Jul 25 2008, 12:17 AM) *
Kain is amazing, I think that you only should work better the shadow and lighting.
I want to see some more haha

I am surprised you would say something about the shading. The color depth of the sprite is decently vast already. Should I just brighten up the 'lighting'?

QUOTE (Vanisher @ Jul 25 2008, 01:24 AM) *
Um, could you take my request by creating a sprite based on this:

What is it for? and you want it exactly like that? *details details details!*

--------------------

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 25 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

UPDATE:

Amber Dragon's Unicorn Babe: [attachment=388:request1.png] = 5% Complete

I just tossed this together 15 mins ago to give you an idea of what you could expect. pretty simple. little frankensprite, lil recolor, lil original; all together. . . your very own unicorn babe.

Edit: I will not be accepting Vanisher's request (sorry dude I don't digg it). therefore the shop remains open happy.gif

This post has been edited by blake_ezra: Jul 25 2008, 07:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 25 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #13

The Lost One
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Hm. Could you possibly create an old man sprite, reminiscent of the RTP Spiritual Actor Faceset Character 8? I like the face, hate the sprite. I do want the blue robes, but I would like less of a blond hair and beard and more of a white color, if possible. A little longer, too. If you accept my request, thanks!

+Quote Post

Amber Dragon
post Jul 26 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #14

Chocolate Altoids !!
Group Icon

i try not to use generators or anything. i honestly prefer to try to build my own sprites until i reach the point that i can't do something (like i can't sprite wings. i can't even draw them, let alone sprite them.)

but anyways, that looks really cute~ i can't wait to see until its done. and thanks =D

although originally i was going to suggest you try a very different sprite (that goat thing in my avatar) but he's my favorite character out of all the characters in all my ideas, so i'd feel better to doing him myself.

This post has been edited by Amber Dragon: Jul 26 2008, 01:12 AM

--------------------

No longer using VX as my game making software. Sorry >:
RPG Cliche #74 If You Meet The Buddha In A Random Encounter, Kill Him!
When you're out wandering around the world, you must kill everything you meet. People, animals, plants, insects, fire hydrants, small cottages, anything and everything is just plain out to get you. It may be because of your rampant kleptomania.

+Quote Post

blake_ezra
post Jul 27 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Yeah it would probably be best if you did it yourself if it really is your favorite. It will be a labor of love, know what I mean? Anyways, I just wanted to say I might not update for at least a couple days because I am in the process of moving out of my college apartment, back to my home town (just graduated happy.gif).

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zalbag330
post Jul 27 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

can you make Brock Sampson for me? (the shop says open but i saw some other requests, don't know if they were accepted or not) He is the guy on the left with the black shirt and greenpants and blonde mullet

http://www.madman.com.au/wallpapers/the_ve...os_332_1680.jpg

This post has been edited by Zalbag330: Jul 27 2008, 06:57 PM

+Quote Post

Redrum Jackle
post Jul 29 2008, 03:24 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

I like what I see.
However I have noticed that I can never find a sprite that is laying down, may it be with blood or just laying in particular.

Haven't you ever wondered about placing someone on the bed, or like in my idea. Having one of the villains kick someone out of a window and onto the ground....

Perhaps I don't need a Sprite, but more so an image I can import and place as an event. I'm not exactly sure, but what I need I am certain of is a character look.

But I will need it to look like any of the original game play sprites that are not the first actor set. Nor the Evil dudes. This way I can put the guy in, have him smacked to fly through the window... fade... and outside his body is laying on the ground when you walk outside.

*scratches head some* Never made a request before, but Hopefully this gives you an idea of why I may need something like this. Would be cool.

+Quote Post

Mira Mira
post Jul 29 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #18

Strawberry Sunshine
Group Icon

Nice stuff you have here Ezra! It's too bad you won't be finishing the unicorn babe, she looked awesome~

I hope you add more soon! +__+

--------------------
Perfect Harmony
Pre-Development Progress : click here
[ Story : |||||||||| ]
[ Characters : ||||||||||| ]
[ Actual Game : |||||||||| ]

+Quote Post

BigEd781
post Jul 30 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #19

No method: 'stupid_title' found for 'nil:NilClass`
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Good

I have a simple request, though it may not be of the type that you are looking to fulfill. I desperately need a non-evil statue for a castle garden. Here is the RTP version:

It would be great if it were in the same style, but fit for a non-dungeon setting. Something like a "peeing Boy"

would be perfect. I understand if you want to stick to character sprites, I am just having the hardest time finding this for some reason. Thanks either way.

BTW, that Kain is AWESOME! I am definitely using it in my game somewhere. I'll make a spot for it somewhere.

--------------------
My blog - It's awesome, I assure you
While sloppy writing does not invariably mean sloppy thinking, we've generally found the correlation to be strong -- and we have no use for sloppy thinkers. If you can't yet write competently, learn to. - Eric Raymond

---
My awards for being so awesome
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

p0rtugal_vii
post Jul 30 2008, 05:19 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Can you get me a sprite set of the highwind from ffvii it would be much appreciated. smile.gif

This post has been edited by p0rtugal_vii: Jul 30 2008, 05:20 AM

+Quote Post

55 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.