Wassup folks! Hope everything's going well for you guys. Sorry I continue to be so sporadic with my updates, you guys are the very beacon of patience for putting up with it.
QUOTE (QueeZeR @ Sep 10 2012, 02:33 PM)
You can download anything on my soundcloud, if you haven't already.
Don't worry about it; my "weekly updates" lasted about 2 weeks. My summer job completely wrecked my shit.
Anyway, I've just about settled in at college, getting the classes, home work and spare time balanced up, somewhat.
Yeah, I've got yours, that's all good. Still working here, though with some changes I've made I'm having to pick and choose what I want to actually show, so as not to spoil too much yet. I've done something interesting that integrates some of my older ideas and makes the story/gameplay mesh a bit more. Also, I'm ganking some resources from RPGVX Ace which will allow for cool stuff to be done with Raeya (mainly, there's a sexy succubus battler sprite in Ace, and I'm totally using it ;D ).
QUOTE (Catalyast_chaos @ Oct 4 2012, 09:31 PM)
Ive written something i intended to use for one of the character themes but im not sure if its best suited for that take a listen and see if it will fit anything your working on or have got in mind Magus. listening back to it again it could be used fro the world map or something like that
What do you Think QueZeer too Epic lol ?
Hey Catalyst, I really like the Character Theme, I think we can definitely use that. I've even got some specifics in mind - scenes involving one or two of the major side characters - not party members, but major secondary characters.
On your other tunes, in case I missed any of these:World Map 4
- I freaking love this version. It just sounds so much more epic than the other World Map tune you've got up there. I really like World Map 2, but this one is definitely superior in my mind.Airship 3
- No complaints, sounds good.Game Over
- This one's pretty awesome. It's long for a Game Over theme, but I don't mind. I think it could actually be used for more than that too, like maybe a sad/contemplative scene. As always, love how you integrate the main theme in there.Girl Theme 3
- This one's very nice. I can definitely see some scenes focused on Andrea with this one, which is really important, seeing as she's almost the most important character in the game (especially with the new stuff I've been doing that I don't want to say much about yet).Temporal Shifter 2
- Okay, now... I've always been fond of that original Temporal Shifter you did, but this... this just blows it away. It's just so much more atmospheric and engrossing, it's epic!
Hey, you guys are awesome! Keep it up!