iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [CLOSED] Tankentai SBS v2.6 English Translation v1.3 Animations Shop, For all of your special animation needs!
Rating 5 V
Enelvon
post Jul 26 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #1

The Lost One
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Neutral Evil

ENELVON SIOLACH'S ANIMATION SCRIPT SHOP - CLOSED!

Ok, here we go. In this topic you can request special weapon and skill animations for the RPG Tankentai SBS. Tell me how you want the weapon moved, character movement, etc. I will script you an add-on for the weapon or skill animation, like Kylock's Bow and Gun Add-Ons.

RULES/INFO:
1. I will take only 5 requests at a time. I am pretty fast, so openings will be available frequently.
2. No "I WANT A SCRIPT THAT LETS MY ACTOR ATTACK WITH A HAMMER, YOU KNOW, I'LL CREDIT YOU LOLZ", please. I DON'T know, as a matter of fact. A throwing hammer? A strong blow? An earthquake smash? Details, please.
EXAMPLE OF A BAD REQUEST:
from Hellblaze123
im having trouble with a script for a bow and arrow script, you think you could help me there please??

None of this. I WILL NOT accept any requests. You wil have 24 hours from your original (poor) request to edit it, or you must submit a new request without editing. I won't hold space for spammers.
3. No flames, please.
4. Be patient. Some days I may be more productive and crank out 15 or more animation requests. Others I may finish only one or two, or none at all. I will try to be done as soon as possible, though.
5. All updates will be added to this post, unless I run out of room. Then I will post links to the Scripts part of my Webblog that send you to the relevant scripts.
6. I reserve the right to accept or decline any and all requests at any time. I also reserve the right to drop a request at any time.
7. Requesting when the shop is full will result first in a verbal warning, and then in a permanent ban from requesting in my shop.
8. I will notify you by PM when your scripts are done. This is to avoid double posting on my part.
9. Credit MUST be given to Enelvon Siolach of the Kookdom Project. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!
10. This material is RMVX.net exclusive. Please do not copy these scripts elsewhere.

SLOTS OPEN: 0/3

1. LilRainChan - Darkness dagger attack
2. Syeira - Gun with recoil
3. Tim_the_Enchanter - Slash

Examples of my work:

Ugh. This is the third place I've posted these. This is the only necessary time, though. Mods, feel free to delete the others.

Enemy Bows Addon [requested by Vanisher] - An edit of Kylock's Bow Addon that lets enemy battlers have bows. REQUIRES DEMO BELOW:
Script:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

DEMO (Enemy Bow ONLY):
http://www.4shared.com/file/56664365/88c7d...Enemy_Bows.html

BLOW ELEMENT ATTACK [Requested by Anaxim]
- With this addon all weapons marked as a Blow element will not display a weapon icon while attacking. The character will jump to the enemy and act like they're punching while displaying an animation. I recomend Blow/etc. animations. They look best.

WAND ATTACK ANIMATION [Requested by Anaxim] - This causes the character to raise their weapon, swing it in a clockwise rotation at the enemy, and cast a spell if their weapon is tagged as a wand. They basically act like they are wielding a wand (hence the name).

STAFF ANIMATION [Requested by Anaxim] - This causes the character to raise their weapon and cast a "targeted" spell when tagged as a Staff. It is similar to the Wand animation, only without the spin and with a targeter.

DONE REQUESTS (from this topic):

Hellblaze123's Arrow Rain - Character shoots an arrow up when using a Bow skill. Many rain down on the foes.:

Script:

Demo - NEEDED FOR ANIMATION FILES:
http://www.4shared.com/file/56715026/b6249...ation_Shop.html

Vanisher's Autoguns - This creates a weapon that fires 5 times in succession, each time dealing damage, playing a sound, and showing an animation. I recomend giving Autoguns low strength due to this. Melee/etc. attacks (besides Melee/Physical) work well for shots.

Script:

Edited Blow Element - 3-hit Combo

Anaxim's Spears - Cause the spear to stab horizontally rather than slash diagonally:

Abelvox's Weapon Unleash Template - This allows you to set up Unleashes for weapons. It includes many templates for every weapon imaginable. It will be constantly updated.
It does not yet include Sechs' sword animation, but that is because that particular animation needs a bit more tweaking first. Expect an update soon. IT IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY. Credit goes both to me and to Mr. Bubble. Here it is:

Sechs' Sword Skill Combo - The player using the skill jumps to the foe and slashes once, slashes again as they jump away, and dash through the foe. 3 hits.

Mr. A's Bomb Weapons - These allow any weapons with the Bomb tag to be thrown at the foe before playing their animation.

Mutilate Skill - A four-hit skill involving jumps and such.

Dr. ?'s Dash Animation: Move to the target, step back, dash through, return. Simple enough. It can be assigned to weapons or skills. You choice.

Almost all of my animations are plug and play. All you have to do is edit the Element ID of the Weapon Type and you're in business!

Warned Users:
arkh
Tim_the_Enchanter

Banned Users:
None

This post has been edited by Enelvon: Sep 28 2008, 10:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Hellblaze123
post Jul 26 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #2

Shadow Demon
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

im having trouble with a script for a bow and arrow script, you think you could help me there please??

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 26 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #3

The Lost One
Group Icon

Prime example of a bad request. What the heck does that gibberish mean? Clarify and I might be able help you.

This post has been edited by myself: Jul 26 2008, 11:54 PM

+Quote Post

Hellblaze123
post Jul 27 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #4

Shadow Demon
Group Icon

Type: Artist

......sorry.....well i guess the best i can explain is that i want it so when you use a Skill that uses a bow and arrow, instead of the character just has a bow in their hands and then a lame arrow (which even that i cant get to work and if you could do that too) but make it so the character shoots and arrow in the air or something like that and then multiple arrows fall down from the sky and hit them. hopes that not too hard to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post

NightWalker
post Jul 27 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Great work! I've to say to you that this is amazing, you'll help too much people.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #6

The Lost One
Group Icon

@Hellblaze123 - I see. That requires a simple rewrite of Kylock's Bow script, and an edit of one of his animations. I am quite familiar with that particular script, so I will accept your request. Slot 1 taken. However, unless you object, I would like permission to keep your first request in my Rules as an example of a bad request. If you want it removed, PM me. I will see to it immediately.

@NightWalker - Thanks! I'm a huge fan of your tiles. I'm waiting with bated breath for the release of the Autotiles!

+Quote Post

Vanisher
post Jul 27 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Okay, I would like to request a modification of a "Gun" script, in which the character holds an fully-automatic weapon (i.e: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Machine Gun) and fires multiple shots.

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #8

The Lost One
Group Icon

Sure. This may take longer, but I'm up for it. I'll be back when I'm done. Check you PMs. I'll use one to notify you when I'm done.

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Jul 27 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #9

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I got a small comment about both Staffs and Wands.
I tried it and found the animation dodgy...
Couldn't you set the axis to the center of char and change X or Y depending on either?

--------------------
"Lightning is like a troll; You don't know what hit you till you smell it."

I will only say a single thing about my acquisition of RPG Maker VX: "Yarr."

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #10

The Lost One
Group Icon

Explain. I understand what you mean by setting the axis and all, but change the x or y of what? I can probably fix it if you elaborate.

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Jul 27 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #11

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

I had planned, in my mind, that the staff would be on the visible side of the chars, facing up from their center and rise up like 10 pixels.
Likewise to wand, though maybe that can be better by stating from up and rotating 45 degrees twice while pushing it forward a bit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #12

The Lost One
Group Icon

45 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise?

+Quote Post

Vanisher
post Jul 27 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Okay, I successfully installed the Autogun script. But how can I adjust the animation like reducing the delay of 'fire' sound and eliminating the rest of the 'trigger pull' sound after the first 'trigger pull' sound.

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #14

The Lost One
Group Icon

@Vanisher - I'll fix that up for you. Give me 5 minutes.

@Anaxim - Sorry, but the SBS won't let me display an icon on the character's visible side without rewriting a bunch of methods I'm not comfortable touching. It wants to avoid showing that the character isn't actually holding the weapon in their hands. I can do the wand thing, however, if I know clockwise or counterclockwise for the rotation.

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Jul 27 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #15

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

In the direction of the enemies, counter-clockwise.

EDIT: Then on the other side. Works quite as well.

This post has been edited by Anaxim: Jul 27 2008, 02:00 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #16

The Lost One
Group Icon

@Vanisher - I updated the script. Tell me if it works for you.

@Anaxim - I'll get right on it. And for "Then on the other side", you are referring to staves/staffs, yes? I'll get to work on that as well.

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Jul 27 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #17

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

Either can be on the none visible side, I don't really mind.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vanisher
post Jul 27 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (myself @ Jul 27 2008, 10:59 PM) *
@Vanisher - I updated the script. Tell me if it works for you.

@Anaxim - I'll get right on it. And for "Then on the other side", you are referring to staves/staffs, yes? I'll get to work on that as well.

Looks okay, but the player needs to fire his/her autogun at long range, not close range.

+Quote Post

Enelvon
post Jul 27 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #19

The Lost One
Group Icon

@Anaxim - DONE! I found a simpler way to display it on top, by the way. The staff may flicker a bit, but that's necessaru due to the nature of the SBS. I'm trying to find a way around it, but, as of right now, no luck. Both wands and staves/staffs are fixed in my first post.

@Vanisher - ARGH! I thought I had fixed that. I must have deleted the wrong command. One second.

EDIT: Vanisher, I have fixed it. I have replaced the script in my first post. That Demo DOES NOT have the most recent versions of ANY scripts except for my Enemy Bows Addon and my Arrow Rain Addon.

This post has been edited by myself: Jul 27 2008, 02:32 PM

+Quote Post

Anaxim
post Jul 27 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #20

Captain Paradox Extreme
Group Icon

Tried it... The wand doesn't look quite too good and neither does the staff.
Is it possible to have the staff Vertical and move up a few pixels, stay there for 2 seconds and move back down?
Also, keep them on the non-visible side, better that way.

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 06:22 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.