iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
176 Pages V  « < 169 170 171 172 173 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [ RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System v3.4e & ATB v1.2c ], Battle System by Enu (Update: July 10, 2011)
Rating 4 V
Komyo
post Jan 26 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #3401

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

does anybody know how to remove the skill effect? (i mean stat Spell Circle)
i already tried to search for a way but... well i am here.

Why i want to do this?
I don't want to see it when a meele skill is activated. I'll make a skill chain for the mages to replace it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Jan 26 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #3402

Group Icon

Look for "START_MAGIC_ANIM". The ID is the animation ID it uses. I think it's defaulted at 86 or something.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Jan 28 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #3403

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

How do I increase the sprites/battler's frame numbers? I'm using a script that lets me use more then 3 animation frames. My Sprites got 4 frames instead of 3 but when I used them with Tankentai they show up as full sprite sheets. I know , Tankentai uses only 3 but im asking is their a way to use more then 3?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaze`
post Jan 28 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #3404

// In your comment line.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

QUOTE (Nightmar @ Jan 28 2012, 08:52 AM) *
How do I increase the sprites/battler's frame numbers? I'm using a script that lets me use more then 3 animation frames. My Sprites got 4 frames instead of 3 but when I used them with Tankentai they show up as full sprite sheets. I know , Tankentai uses only 3 but im asking is their a way to use more then 3?

Yes theres a way, read the documentation or search this topic.

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Jan 28 2012, 09:14 PM
Post #3405

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaze` @ Jan 28 2012, 05:26 PM) *
Yes theres a way, read the documentation or search this topic.

Oh okie = ) I will look again :3 BTW my file names for my sprites are like this

!$%[4]001-Fighter01

Thank you. I got it working = D NOW, how do I set up the weapons D:

QUOTE (flipsomel @ Jan 23 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Thank you Mr. Bubble for your constant support, without you many games wouldn't be as interesting as they currently are. I make Kaze's words my own.

@Nightmar:

To do that sort of skill animation, you need to use forced actions, that is you need define the action the skill-user will do, and the action the enemy will do.
A total of 2 action sequences. They will play in parallel.

Sequence_1 : First make the hero sequence, fly, uppercut, etc, return to coordinates.

Sequence_2: sequence the target will use, that is: going to mid-air, taking damage and be slammed to the ground.

FORCED_ACTION: Now you need to create a forced action that will force the target of the skill to do sequence_2.

Insert the FORCED_ACTION int the middle of Sequence_1 , that means, both sequences will play in parallel.

If you don't know how to make custom action-sequences, there are a lot of tutorials around. To simulate flying, change the distance between hero and his shadow (i don't remember where, but there is this option in the script).

@Cuchulainn21

I'm not sure i understand your problem, but if you have kaduki characters that only have one sprite sheet, they will not animate like the rest as they require the _1,_2 and _3. If you want to animate them in a different way, define new actions, and action sequences for that purpose, using only the available spritesheet.

Example, define a "WAIT_NEW" action, that only uses the 2nd line of the character sheet, then in the enemy notebox paste <standby: WAIT_NEW>, and the enemy will use WAIT_NEW as his default waiting/standby sequence. Check the "++ ENEMY NOTETAGS ++" part of the takentai notetags script to see which actions you have to define in order to animate this particular enemy correctly (hurt,evade,etc).

Thank you so very much for the reply, sorry for my late response @_@ I didn't noticed someone replied lmfao >< if you got any idea for a good tutorial for making custom skill's i love to see one. Now that I changed my game's hero's having that skill made would be a plus as the new hero Does In fact has wings now D:

This post has been edited by Nightmar: Jan 28 2012, 10:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaze`
post Jan 31 2012, 01:26 AM
Post #3406

// In your comment line.
Group Icon

Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to extend a skill in battle by holding a key during an action sequence?

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Jan 31 2012, 01:29 AM
Post #3407

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaze` @ Jan 31 2012, 01:26 AM) *
Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to extend a skill in battle by holding a key during an action sequence?

Your need the combo add-on under script battle - ad ons for this. :3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaze`
post Jan 31 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #3408

// In your comment line.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nightmar @ Jan 30 2012, 07:29 PM) *
Your need the combo add-on under script battle - ad ons for this. :3

Oh? I'll have to check it out. If if it works you're my hero of the day~ :3

Are you talking about this one?

This post has been edited by Kaze`: Jan 31 2012, 02:22 AM

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Jan 31 2012, 02:36 AM
Post #3409

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaze` @ Jan 31 2012, 03:18 AM) *
Oh? I'll have to check it out. If if it works you're my hero of the day~ :3

Are you talking about this one?

Yes, that's the one =) I never used it myself BUT that was closet thing to what you want =)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaze`
post Jan 31 2012, 02:46 AM
Post #3410

// In your comment line.
Group Icon

Hmm i'll have to tweak some things around with that script but I think I can get it to work the way I want it to. ;3

+Quote Post

Jessrond
post Feb 1 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #3411

Group Icon

I just set this up and I can't get rid of these ugly green circles under both mobs and my character.

readme says "- The opacity and position of the BattleFloor (big, dark oval seen in
battle) can be changed. BattleFloor removal is possible by setting
opacity to 0."

but doesn't explain where this setting is on the scripts.

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Feb 1 2012, 02:47 PM
Post #3412

Group Icon

Did the Battlefloor Setting section in the script throw you?

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Jessrond
post Feb 1 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #3413

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jasonicus Prime @ Feb 1 2012, 06:47 AM) *
Did the Battlefloor Setting section in the script throw you?

I figured it out, I also had to change opacity to 0 on another part of the script, not just the x,y,z part.

I also have a provoke/vanish script I got, and that still works, but "double attack" or any other "attack x random players" does not work, I am wondering if that is an issue of compatiblity with tanketai and my provoke script.

+Quote Post

Vexac
post Feb 3 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #3414

Group Icon

I've got a problem with Tankentai SBS 3.3b without ATB: I created a skill that inflicts the exact total of your HP to an enemy, and then the user dies (like he had shot all his soul). The problem is that I'm using a custom damage formula (by Lettuce) to make the "damage = user.hp" possible, but to kill my actor I need to run a common event that steals every HP he has. Well, i noticed that this common event do not run if the target dies, and the victory scene is displayed.

I could simply avoid this, but at the beginning of the next battle the common event is run and my actor dies instantly.

Someone could tell me where to change the order of processes so that i can run common events linked to skills before ending the battle??
If this could be important, I'm currently using Victory Aftermath with his patch.

If you want to see my scripts i can link them; I didn't do it because i could not put them into spoiler for a strange reason (?) tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 3 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #3415

Group Icon

How do I set the SBS to work with XP size sprites please I really need this D: I looked I can't find where, is there a tutorial for this D:

--------------------

+Quote Post

BleachBummer
post Feb 9 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #3416

Group Icon

I'm still slightly new to RPG Maker VX but I have already gotten use to the script surprisingly fast. My only question is "Is there a way to make enemies wield two weapons at once like playable characters can?" I've been testing around with the script but am not sure if it is possible since I've added in the notebox two weapon id slots.

+Quote Post

Jessrond
post Feb 12 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #3417

Group Icon

has there been a fix to double/triple attacks yet?

Like someone attacks 3 random people?

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Feb 17 2012, 03:05 PM
Post #3418

Group Icon

How do I give monster's weapons :3 can someone tell me or at least point me to where that settings would be please an thank you

This post has been edited by Nightmar: Feb 17 2012, 03:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bion
post Feb 18 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #3419

Group Icon

Hey everyone.

I'm sure this has been asked countless times, by now.... but...

I'm very new to the RPG makers, and I've never scripted at all, but I'm a very quick learner. Anyways, I have a couple questions, both simple and a bit more complex.

First of all, I've looked all over this thread for answers, but what I search for comes up with tons of results... so...

Is it possible to have multiple attacks on two weapons, while dual wielding? For instance.. I want a character to be able to use 2 daggers, and I want daggers to strike 2 times each. So every basic attack makes the character strike 4 times.

A very similar instance, I want a character to dual wield chakram, but to strike 3 times each. So, 6 hits total.

Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by Bion: Feb 19 2012, 11:23 PM

+Quote Post

Mithran
post Feb 25 2012, 04:56 AM
Post #3420

Scripter
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: True Neutral

To everyone in this thread suffering from Game.exe ("Game.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close") crashes seemingly at random, I believe I have found the source for a great majority of them plaguing Tankentai SBS users. The fix is simple - just pop over here and install the patch at the bottom of the post on its own scripts page below the Tankentai SBS scripts.

To everyone using this script and not suffering from Game.exe crashes, you are still at risk for them using this script unchanged, so I would also recommend installing the patch. If there are any issues with the patch, please drop me a line in that thread or via PM for the quickest response (please do not PM me or post in the other thread about other Tankentai issues).

--------------------

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:23 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.