iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [CLOSED] A Single Character Sprite Sheet
Luna_Silvertear
post Feb 22 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hello, all you people out there that are for more skilled at spriting than I. I have been trying to make sprites for the character in the attachment:

Attached File  _LunaSilvertear.png ( 19.83K ) Number of downloads: 7

Attached File  _LunaSilvertear_Sprite.png ( 4.09K ) Number of downloads: 40

He is a priestly/pally character, a kind and gentle soul with a sweet tooth that would put an eight year old child to shame. He also happens to be the main character in my project.

If you could please color the cuffs white, delete the brown belt around the waist, and make the boots black. Also the gold clasps at the neck, if you would be so kind as to produce the "plate" thing in the Faceset, I would be most greatful. I would love to see the aforementioned things done, but the most important thing I need are the glasses. I've given spriting them myself a go quite a few times and just can't come up with something satisfying. I'll even put your name in the credits, if that means anything to you considering this is a solo project.

Thank you very much.

(I've read though this post like ten times making sure that it is proper and conforing to fourm rules. If it isn't, please let me know.)

EDIT: I just noticed that the sprites themselves are showing just a bit of the pants. If they could be colored black (they're brown), I would greatly appreciate it.

This post has been edited by Luna_Silvertear: Mar 3 2011, 11:56 AM

--------------------
And the Light shineith in the Darkness, and the Darkness comprehended it not.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Luna_Silvertear
post Feb 23 2011, 12:51 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Bump.

--------------------

+Quote Post

fmjpr
post Feb 23 2011, 09:45 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

72 hours before bumps. Verbal warn.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

Luna_Silvertear
post Feb 28 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Bump. I really hope someone can do this for me, or point me in the right direction towards doing it myself and making it look good.

--------------------

+Quote Post

murphy341
post Feb 28 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Designer

I think I might be able to do this I wil take a look

--------------------
"What you can see, will not be all that prevails in the world."

+Quote Post

Kyriaki
post Mar 1 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #6

Reviewer
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Hi there, I saw you weren't getting many bites so I decided to try it out. I am by no means an expert or even an amateur so feel free to completely reject my attempt. ^^;

*If there is anything you do not like about it I will be happy to try and change it.

I used Paint.net and find recoloring easy and fun to do so it was no problem at all, but since the colors gave me some problems as the belt, cuffs, and boots/pants were the same color I did it manually instead of using the recolor tool. As for the glasses, I just resized the Famitsu generator's ridiculously large goggle-like glasses using Magic Wand, the Object Selector, and a little dragging. However, those were the smallest I could get them before they were no longer discernable as glasses. (Since I cannot draw freehand for the life of me, mind you!)

He seems like quite the charming character, I look forward to the completed project. ^^

--------------------
.: Current Project :.

+Quote Post

murphy341
post Mar 1 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Designer

QUOTE (Kyriaki @ Mar 1 2011, 09:33 AM) *
Hi there, I saw you weren't getting many bites so I decided to try it out. I am by no means an expert or even an amateur so feel free to completely reject my attempt. ^^;

*If there is anything you do not like about it I will be happy to try and change it.

I used Paint.net and find recoloring easy and fun to do so it was no problem at all, but since the colors gave me some problems as the belt, cuffs, and boots/pants were the same color I did it manually instead of using the recolor tool. As for the glasses, I just resized the Famitsu generator's ridiculously large goggle-like glasses using Magic Wand, the Object Selector, and a little dragging. However, those were the smallest I could get them before they were no longer discernable as glasses. (Since I cannot draw freehand for the life of me, mind you!)

He seems like quite the charming character, I look forward to the completed project. ^^

wow looks good! I'll not bother then wink.gif

--------------------
"What you can see, will not be all that prevails in the world."

+Quote Post

Luna_Silvertear
post Mar 2 2011, 01:03 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

ZOMFG Kyriaki, it looks GREAT! I edited a few pixels in a couple of places, but other than that, it was beautifully done. I'm very happy! I don't have much to offer in the way of repayment, but if you need a plot device or something if you're working on a project, I'm your man! I'll upload a demo when I feel I've gotten something good. I'm so happy I could melt! ^.^ I love you more than a fat kid loves cake!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:37 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.