QUOTE (todd12 @ Oct 29 2011, 05:54 AM)
the above image is very determined ,i mean done with a lot of real effort with suited combinations of colors
Thank you, and no the server isn't up until we release Avian 2.0. It just so happens I have the concepts for it. What it will be is basically a redesigned Avian because frankly it was pretty generic. The below concepts are a few things I scribbled down during a meeting:
- No quest log.
- Lots of random 'missions'.
- PvP focus.
- PvP helps the war effort.
- Battles lost/won effect lore story.
- Public questing.
- Random events.
- Random invasions.
- Combine character and inventory.
- Players on an event's map will be alerted (event added to their log)
- Players on other maps will recieve a global message.
- A player's faction is there chosen town (chosen at level 10 with their lore path and 'class')
- Depending on the amount of members the faction will get some sort of extra support (e.g. more guards in cities, boss to help)