iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Megaman VX, A classic megaman X platform game :O!
master100000782
post Apr 6 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Lawful Good

Oh my i look back into this project and it brings back memories lol... I dont want anyones hopes up so i might as well say it right now.
my laptop got a virus and i had to recet to factory condition and i had no back up files or anything to continue the project with, with
that set this project has officialy died (so sad cuz i only had to finish the fight with sigma and then release the game) the final product
was a masterpiece you all would've loved and included animated characters lol... anyway im working on different projects right now
much similar to megaman/platforming. something much more unique and uncomparable than what i releasad in megaman vx.

(To Celianna who is the most increadible Gaphics person ever in the RMVX world. thank you so much for your work, i hope things
turn out better for you and im a big fan ;o)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

master100000782
post Apr 27 2012, 03:09 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

The project replacing megaman vx can be found in the following link. This project uses the same scripts
but is far more advanced than my megaman vx game with far more animations a demo will be out soon
if i find people have interest in it tongue.gif.

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=54723

+Quote Post

master100000782
post May 24 2013, 06:29 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

To all those who were interested in this game I found a backed up file that contains megaman vx. A release date for this game will be soon for sure. The only thing left to finish on this game is the secret locations for extra armors and the sigma battle. Thank you for your support.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:41 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.