iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FFI PSP Battle Backgrounds, Approx 40 High Quality Battlebacks
Climhazzard
post Apr 25 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Unaligned

CLIMHAZZARD'S BATTLEBACK PACK

---

---

Well folks, I'm at it again with another compilation of resources! This time, it's battle backgrounds, and you've guessed it - from Final Fantasy on PSP! There are such good resources in that game and thanks to Dazz at The Spiters Resource, I've been able to convert them for use in VX as battle backgrounds. I think they look pretty good, but I'll leave it up to you to decide if you like 'em or not!

I've made them available to DOWNLOAD HERE or click in the Spoiler tags to leaf through them and pick the ones you want.

Hope you like these!

Please credit Climhazzard (me) for compiling, Dazz at TSR for ripping, and Square Enix for creating the game!

WARNING! LOTS OF IMAGES INSIDE!
Spoiler:

Show your support and spread the word with this sig banner! (Links back to this thread)

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=44840"][IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/Kuraudo_2006/battlebacksbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Thanks for looking, hope you find them useful.

This post has been edited by Climhazzard: Apr 25 2011, 08:46 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MrMasterMrDoom
post Apr 27 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Band Geek, and proud of it!
Group Icon

Type: Designer

I like these! I've always loved these battle backgrounds! But a couple of them seem slightly pixelated at some spots. It's nothing too noticeable, though. Thanks for putting them into VX format! Though there is one slight mistake. Your backgrounds are set up to 544x415 pixels, while VX uses 544x416 backgrounds. That one row of pixels could make a slight difference in game, depending on the battle system. Still, I love them!

+Quote Post

Climhazzard
post Apr 27 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Type: Writer

Thanks man! Yeah, some of them didn't survive upscaling too well but it was the best I could do I'm afraid! As for the one pixel difference... *head desk* I did not know that >.< hopefully such a small difference won't be noticeable, I certainly can't spot anything in game! Thanks for pointing it out though man.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kelomancer
post Jun 13 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Simply awesome dude smile.gif, thanks for that stuff.

+Quote Post

Barchetta
post Jun 13 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

Holy crap I love you so much. Amazing amazing amazing. I needed good battlebackgrounds before I was about to use GEXROX's BBG changer and now I have em. Great stuff.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 01:26 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.