iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linework for Yous, A.M.'s stuff - back, not accepting (for now?)...
A.M
post Apr 30 2011, 03:31 AM
Post #1

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

>>> Sorry; I don't really want to do lineart at the moment. I don't know how long it'll last, so we'll see. v_v <<<

Hi,

Welcome to my lineart thread. Here you can ask me to line your work, or you can request line work from me.
I'm hoping to get some more practise. But I'm only offering to do waist-ups & headshots for now, w/ the exception of lining your work.
So... yeah, I hope things will go well here. .u.

----------------------------------------------------------------
• Rules: •
- Have 1 or 2 posts before asking for linework
- Be nice
- One request per post
- I can say "no"

- Also, please tell me what kind of shot you want (i.e: waist-up, headshot, couple, sideview, etc.) -

>>> • Samples: • (Okay, breathing...")
I know it took me awhile to get this started. And actually, the reason for that is because my style changes pretty regularly. ='D
If my style does change, though, I'll try to update this area and put up newer samples. Remember to click on the pictures when they're done loading.
Spoiler:
These are in order from newest to oldest, left to right.

I actually have another style, but I don't have any recent samples of it yet.

>>> • Requests: • 0/3 - I'm doing 3 at a time for now.

Current requests:

Finished requests: •-Scinaya, •-Lunarea, •- Rainbow Jello, •-Chorol, •-Twidger, •-Twidger

... Allright, that's it for now. Pretty short compared to my resource thread? Yup.
But I'll prolly add more to this later. And I dunno how long it'll be open for, but I'd also like to see how much work I can complete...

Link to my ressource thread: (Now I know what it feels like to advertise, lol)

This post has been edited by A.M: May 25 2011, 07:02 PM

--------------------
○• Also offering to do headshot or waist-up lineart - You can check out my thread here 'u' •○

....................................................................................................

Ka-P0w (don't worry, it's short, lol):
Spoiler:

Working With Teams - (Interesting) guide involving the (+)s and (-)s of working w/ your forum buddies.

Photoshop Selection Tool Options - Not too sure of what some of the tool options do? This is a guide to what things like contiguous means.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Lunarea
post Apr 30 2011, 03:57 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Very cute, A.M.!

I would request something immediately, but I'm still fiddling with the character design and don't have a fixed description. Once I'm done, however, I'm definitely coming back with a request~!

+Quote Post

A.M
post Apr 30 2011, 04:17 AM
Post #3

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Thanks Lunarea!

And haha, okay. I'll keep my eye out for you.

--------------------
○• Also offering to do headshot or waist-up lineart - You can check out my thread here 'u' •○

....................................................................................................

Spoiler:

Working With Teams - (Interesting) guide involving the (+)s and (-)s of working w/ your forum buddies.

Photoshop Selection Tool Options - Not too sure of what some of the tool options do? This is a guide to what things like contiguous means.

+Quote Post

LordBagardo
post May 2 2011, 11:10 AM
Post #4

First break their defences, then break their necks!
Group Icon

Looks great A.M. I'll also request at one point! I have character work already, but it's nice to have them in someone else's style too .w.

--------------------
I Support:
Spoiler:

I won second place in something! :D
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 2 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #5

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Thank you Lord B;

And allright, I'll keep watch for you too. I'm excited to work on something. .u.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

jaydee15
post May 2 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #6

Something coherent... Also Muscle Milk
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Oh? Nice, I have multiple faces in mind... But the thing is, it may need to be in a non-Japanese format. sad.gif

--------------------
"Kinda bored, but still working on my project."
==========
I support:

==========
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 2 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #7

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Hmm, well... what sort of style did you have in mind?

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

jaydee15
post May 3 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #8

Something coherent... Also Muscle Milk
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Realistic, almost comparable to Marvel/DC type of thing. :\

--------------------
"Kinda bored, but still working on my project."
==========
I support:

==========
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 3 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #9

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Ohhhh.

D:

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 7 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #10

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Bump, new sample (!)

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Raven The Dark A...
post May 7 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #11

aka RavenTDA
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

I find it so WEIRD no one is really requesting much from you. @_@! This is good artwork. People must just be focused on other things in their games I guess.

--------------------

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 7 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #12

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Haha, thanks! xux

Yeah, that's what a couple of people have told me. I admit, I'm a bit disappointed myself-- I thought it'd be fun and cool to be able to draw other people's game characters.

But... well, it's their choice, and I know I can't really influence that. I guess I'll keep waiting and see how things progress.

This post has been edited by A.M: May 7 2011, 03:57 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Scinaya
post May 7 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #13

Spreading the Valentine's joy
Group Icon

Actually ;u; A.M. I just realized that if you want to you could gimme a try of drawing my character~
<o< I have my own style going in my game ;A; But, but, but... I would appreciate another view on him as I haven't yet made any permanent sketches design about him... I mean he could do a bit of tweaking ;o; I can give reference if you fancy the idea of helping a bit with designing :3

I'd be interested to see your interpretation 83 It might give me some ideas~ I would also add the lineart as some hidden extra or roll somewhere middle the credits, if you decide to give a try~

(D8 and I have been thinking to comment here so many times... But then I just always decided that i don't want to flood the thread) thuhu-hu
I like your style as always... Especially the faces and the way you experiment with poses~

--------------------
;u; Thank you:

+Quote Post

Lunarea
post May 7 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

How are you at drawing older faces, A.M.? I may have a final version of one of the characters I mentioned in my earlier post, but he's in his 40's and that may be a bit more challenging to draw.

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 7 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #15

Pehkachu
Group Icon

You're part of the Staff now? :Congrats!:

Thanks! xux And hm... I see.

Allright, could I have a look? I'm not very good at character design, but I think it'd be fun drawing him and seeing our interpretations. I'd feel honoured if you included my work in your game 'o'

Edit: @Lunarea: Hmm. I'm not sure, actually...

Maybe I could post something later today? I haven't really drawn middle-aged people that much. (D:)

This post has been edited by A.M: May 7 2011, 04:34 PM

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Lunarea
post May 7 2011, 04:45 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

My cast is turning out pretty challenging XD

If the middle-aged part doesn't work out so well for you, A.M. even a younger copy would be fantastic, since there will be flashbacks to his youth.

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 7 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #17

Pehkachu
Group Icon

Actually... I just finished sketching a sample of an older guy for you: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4614/oldeman001.jpg
XD

You can tell me what you think of it? I did it in maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Lunarea
post May 7 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Ooh, awesome! That will be really perfect.

I have a total of 4 characters (2 male, 2 female) and I've just finished the final version of the front-facing sprite for each. I'm not sure if you want to do them all, or just pick one, but I'd appreciate any work! I can write up their descriptions/personalities here or send them via pm. Whichever works for you. I would only need a portrait down to their waist and while I'd love about 4 stock poses for each (basic happy, sad, angry, scared poses), I most definitely don't want to overwork you. So, just let me know what works best for you.

But I'm really excited! This is for the project I will be working on after Twice Upon a Hero, and it will be a modern-day adventure detective-type game (phew, try saying that one fast 3 times!).

+Quote Post

A.M
post May 7 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #19

Pehkachu
Group Icon

How cool-- A modern day detective game .o. I'd love to play a game like that. I'm looking forward to it!

Do you have a preference, lol? It doesn't really matter for me, either.
Although... I think posting them here might be better. My PM box is actually getting quite full... I used to ask a lot of questions when I was a newb. And for some reason, I like keeping them."

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Scinaya
post May 7 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #20

Spreading the Valentine's joy
Group Icon

Oh thank you A.M. ;u; Yeah it truly was a surprising honor that fell upon me <33

Uhh~ So... Meet the Rhaneth~ Or create him D8 more or less... He is blonde and green-eyed (not that the colors much matter with outlines do they x3) young man. About 25 of age. He has bangs on forehead and longer bangs aside his face and from back his hair is little polka-like (I hope the sketches clear his hair style a bit up D8). The clothes do not matter a lot... You can create for him whatever suits him in your opinion :3

And a bit of background to give your imagination easier time cooking it up~ Rhaneth was born on farm, but left to search for other means to earn a living with his older brother. Unfortunately they were not too lucky and ended up stealing to keep themselves fed. umu They got eventually deeper and deeper into crimes and one day their luck ran out. Rhaneth's brother managed to talk Rhaneth to be only exiled from the town, but got executed himself. Even Rhaneth got his right hand cut off. D8 (You cannot really see it well in the sketches.) Rhaneth spent since a few years in wilderness, stealing bits here and there from travellers on roads.

His persnonality is a bit bitter... But he is yet good from heart. Rhaneth shares without hesitating the little he has with someone he thinks is in need... But then again he takes whatever he likes from people that don't seem to have trouble with wealth. He talks a lot and loud, but rather remains silent among strangers. Kind of a sulky and hostile attitude towards people he does not trust, but he would not hesitate to give his life for the ones that are close to him (which are pretty rare though after the wilderness life <o<)

;A; Thhhmm~ These are some sketchy hazy designs of him... I don't mind even if you go far from what I have drawn... ;u;
Spoiler:

Too big image below D8 he is the smaller guy on top of another's shoulders
Spoiler:

EDIT: Just saw the newest sketch you made 83 I love that nose... That bump in the bridge of it... He looks great..
Oh... There wasn't bump after all in nose.. I see nosebumps even where there is no such ;A; This is getting scary. But at least the cheekbones are great X3 Love nose also anyway unu

--------------------
;u; Thank you:

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:07 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.