The Resource WIP topic
This is the topic where you can post your work in progress to get feedback, advice and criticism. This is also the only place where you can post something that is not up for grabs by the community. Anything graphical related to RPG Maker is allowed here (with the exceptions of game maps & screenshots, that belongs here.), music is also allowed.
1. Sprites, portraits, faces, tiles, logos - are all allowed as long as it has to do with RPG Maker. WIP songs are also allowed.
2. Try to be civil and offer good advice on how someone can improve their work. Do not just flat out say that it sucks, this won't help anyone.
3. Since this is a WIP topic, people will
be editing your work to show faults, and/or make corrections. If you do not want someone else to touch up your work, please state this. By default, you allow this.
4. That said, you are not allowed to use any of the resources posted here,
unless it is for giving feedback. You see a pretty little sprite you want to use? Tough luck, you can't. No exceptions.
5. Do not get worked up because no one commented on your work, no one is required to offer advice to every little thing that gets posted.
6. Please do not re-post your same WIP unless of course, you've made adjustments, for the sole reason no one commented on it.
7. If you've posted your work, and after 3 pages
still haven't gotten any comments on it, then you can re-post your work.
8. When you are using already existing things (franken spritesets for example, or a tile another member made), it's nice if you point this out so we can avoid giving you advice and criticism on it. It's a waste of time to critique something you didn't make.
9. Please do not quote images.
10. Don't spam one-liners such as: "YOUR WORK IS GREAT!".
11. And lastly, please stay on topic and avoid chattering too much.