iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

The 2nd Quarter Contest has arrived! Go check it out in the Community Announcements now!

> Note for Early Project Feedback Threads

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Separated Destiny: The Last Nundar, (On a hiatus that is so extremely indefinite, it's ridiculous.)
Erangot
post May 18 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Ang Hari ng Metal ay hindi nagsusuklay
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Introduction:
Spoiler:
*This thread is still roughly under construction!* This was my first attempt of an RPG VX Game, which started still way back January 5, 2009. And after all the procrastination going on, I decided to get my butt off working on this game again! Inspired from many games such as Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Tales of the World and many others, it is consisted of a dramatic genre, more of general fiction, with few fluffs and sparks, all incorporated into a story about existence, virtue and two, loving sisters. Also, a big, special thanks to Kyuu694, to his current project "Fatal Summon: The Sacred Twins", for all these has never been here if it weren't for him in the first place!

The interpretations on the Northern Lights were nothing more than words written on books, other than their decade-worth of appearance at selected occasions would have hed them interrelated to any sort of relevant concept. But eventually, they will all soon realize that what holds this world is the same as what hold themselves together; the evidence of the past, Aurora Formidulous, and the uprising of the future, Aurora Simona. And the balance of each aspect therefore renders this proof of existence in which time acted as the key to its accomplishment.

World
Spoiler:
Legend has it that the Northern Lights appear approximately once or in every other decade; the Aurora Formidulous, or also called 'Crysallis', seen as a green strip of light in the night sky was known to be the proof of the past, while the Aurora Simona that appears in a bluish-red hue was, in turn, the doors to the future. These aurorae were believed to create the balance among existence of all living and the non-living, in their collision was what brought us now to the present, and all the elements of it; the Earth, the stars, the entire universe, and then Life itself. While these lights only appear as a mere representation of these proofs, they are believed to be visual mirages and illusions of time. They exist at a point that they do not really exist; and nothing can justify it of its most logical matter of definition.

In accordance to this, there have also been popular myths about those that were called Nundars, more than 'gods', 'races', 'spirits', or deemed to be 'Chosen Ones', they are rather accepted as a separate, permanent state of being regardless of class that has only been implemented through the rules of the human world. And they were believed to lead the fates of the people, in correlation with the Northern Lights make them the past and the future, they are also mere representations that adapt to a form considered natural and comprehensible.

The world consists of three, main continents, namely the Niyebe Kingdom, Mulawin Kingdom, and the Middle Continent.

(Map screenshot coming soon!)
  • Continent: Middle Continent | Government: Independent
    The biggest of the three continents. The Niyebe Kingdom targets the land for its vast natural resource.

• Continent: Mulawin Kingdom | Government: Monarchical
    A rich, economically-advantageous Kingdom ruled by the Constelline hierarchy that branched from many years ago. Influenced on the time of king and queens, people are divided through class and nobility; the royal families, the middlemen and commoners.

• Continent: Niyebe Kingdom | Government: Dictatorial
    Known for a snowy climate where its name had originated. Currently ruled by King Rukku, it uses its technologically-powerful advancements to continue spreading its territories throughout the world; mainly the unused parts in the Middle Continent.

Story
Spoiler:
The story revolves around two sisters; thus fate, and virtue.

A war broke out a night after the village chief had refused to agree to a contract given to him by the Niyebe Kingdom, leading to the death of many people and devastation of homes. Drake and Lhonert, being their only family, had been a victim of such oppression at a very young age. In attempt to escape from the soldiers, Lhonert had yielded herself so that Drake would be able to run and go somewhere else, far, far away.

This was as much as Drake could remember from her childhood, bitterness that boils her blood, now a member of a rebel group called KAWAL, she had no other intention than to avenge the death of her sister. With its leader Alejandro, as also the one who found her lying unconscious in the train graveyard, they are intended to oppose the dictatorship by jeopardizing the 'Paradise Project', buying themselves time and recruiting more members to declare war against the latter.

But as Drake discovers the face of reality, the definition of her existence will turn itself over.

SYNOPSIS:
CHAPTER 1: Brightly Wound
Spoiler:
It was that winter season, yes, as far as the sisters would have remembered, where their lives were about to be changed forever. The villagers of North Gate was alarmed by the news that the Niyebe Kingdom has declared war against them, after the chief rejected to sign the contract agreement to be completely underpowered by the latter Country. Due to hopelessness, the village did not have any choice but to involve everyone—even the considerably, qualified children as well—in the upcoming war. Everyone gathered each day, gone training with the best fighters in the village to prepare themselves for who-knows-when the Niyebe Kingdom would attack.

And Lhonert, roughly 14 years of age, had no choice but to attend to this aside from trying to tuck her little sister, Drake, out of this. Being part of the war was preposterous, even worse that she had to leave Drake crying home alone every time she had to go 'somewhere important'. More than saving the country, she had no other concern than to ensure the safety of her sister as she was her only family. As she sometimes consider being strict and acting in all this older-sister-approach, she wanted Drake to become strong against the tragedies and sorrow that she is about to encounter as she faces the world, as of the little girl that seem to grow like a weed these days but still dumb as ever; not knowing how apples and ham cost, and not knowing that the sheets of white blanket she jumps about, plays about, outside of it is her own country burning.

Lhonert knew that what she had feared the most was about to come, that day when she thought that, not all the times she could be with her sister. Waking Drake up from a late siesta, Lhonert told her to pack up for a special picnic she had prepared for the both of them months had passed. Arriving almost midnight in their usual bonding place by the mountains, Lhonert witnessed the occurence of Aurora Formidulous with Drake that night, a decade-worth of appearance as what she used to read in books, narrated the story of its myth to lull her little sister to sleep. On her lap, she cherished the final moment to be with her, for tomorrow was fast approaching.

Tomorrow is when their Destinies were meant to break apart.

CHAPTER 2: Carol of the Bells
Spoiler:
Drake woke up in the middle of the night to find out that Lhonert was not around. Alarmed, she jumped out of bed and went outside the house to look for her sister, suddenly in sight of this situation that barely registered in her that moment, like the heat of the fire that struck as hardly as she would have ever imagined; for she never imagined this, for the yesterday that filled the atmosphere with snow was devoured by flames, same as the houses she saw falling apart and dead bodies on the ground deprived of their cries for help. She couldn't believe what was happening, she couldn't reckon what was happening, whether it was her instinct that saved her as she ran away ahead of her consciousness, into the shadows of the forest.

Meanwhile, the small army waited as they saw a group of Niyebe Soldiers coming to them from a distance. In the midst of preparation, someone came running into them and reported that the village was burning, a surprise-attack from behind. The villagers panicked but the chief told them not to go back whatever they do, for it was dangerous and the soldiers were fast approaching in their direction. Yet Lhonert dispatched from the group and hurried back to the village. She couldn't see Drake inside the house, and the structure was crumbling to pieces such as her heart does. Then she remembered their secret place along the mountain path--the last place she took her and had made their promises together. About to head through, Niyebe Soldiers caught her but luckily, a villager came to her rescue and told her to run away.

Drake cried almost helplessly when someone took her by surprise—its scent was lovely and familiar amidst the contradiction of this calamity, it held her tight, in relieved sincerity had she regained her senses to see that it was Lhonert in those few seconds of peace. No words were spoken but everything was understood clearly enough, only until a number of Soldiers was able to follow them through the mountain paths. The sisters escaped through the woods, arriving on a train station. Lhonert insisted that Drake should climb about before it leaves, but it moved too fast that Drake had let go of Lhonert's hands. Drake screamed as the train took her away, from a distance she saw her sister helplessly gotten abducted by the Niyebe Soldiers.

She woke up after she felt the train had stopped, jumping off from it and she felt she was lost. She didn't know where she was, roaming aimlessly about the forests until she was too weak to go on, and she collapsed, just as about everything else. Where was she? How is she ever coming back? Is everything about to end right then and there? It would have been, perhaps.

The next thing she knew was lying inside a small room, as she sat up from a bed of thin linen, took her by surprise; as it was a boy in front of her that she saw first thing from waking up. There was also this man beside him, who told her that she was found unconscious in the woods a few days ago. Being given the time to recall all the things that happened and how she even got there, the boy had introduced himself. His name was Alejandro.

Characters
Spoiler:
Drake (pictures coming soon!)
She's cold, diffident, and somewhat indiscreet, but this is probably due to the harsh past that scarred her being. She will play as the main protagonist of the story, whom had been a victim of oppression at a very young age. After luckily surviving from the night raid that destroyed her home town, she was taken in by villagers from Gitna that saw her lying unconscious in the woods. From then on, she grew up in Gitna Village and resorted to join KAWAL, a rebel alliance aimed to oppose Niyebe's dictatorship and help the citizens once again attain freedom. However, her personal agenda drags her as to avenge the death of her beloved elder sister, Lhonert.

Alejandro (pictures coming soon!)
Leader and founder of KAWAL, an underground guild formed as a rebellion against Niyebe's dictatorship. There is no definite reason why he had to do this in the first place, even unknown to himself; a very perilous task when he would have just stood aside. But despite of his stern and grave exterior, he believes in somewhat a form of virtue; aside from heroicness is a momentum of integrity, only partly saving the populace and glory that goes along with it.

Keith (pictures coming soon!)
He is a Niyebe Soldier that highly differs on the rules and project implemented by his Kingdom. Given the time, he took his chance to side with KAWAL and quit from the army, aiding them through inside jobs, gathering information and getting access over Niyebe's most restricted locations. He deems this utter betrayal as serving the country the most righteous.

Penelope Constelline (pictures coming soon!)
Heir to the name of beloved Mulawin Kingdom, she's the annoying, stereotypical, bratty princess with a peripherally meticulous taste to everything, goes along with such divine and borderline-special needs. She is a gun connoisseur, and she hates ugly people as much as she hates people who ignore her. And Drake, being both of the given factors at the same time wouldn't sound like it would deliver very well. But as she finds out that life is not all about gold and glamour, she will eventually learn her place as a true ruler of her country.

Kibadi (pictures coming soon!)
A former strategist of an army that got raided down by enemy troops, she escaped and travelled to search for the infamous KAWAL army, and promised her aid and loyalty through making use of the destroyed fortress and renovated this to become the guild's new headquarters. Also, this is to uphold herself of the pursuit of a man named Rupin.

Leggy (pictures coming soon!)
She couldn't convince her villagers of Niyebe's true plans, as they were too desperate for hope that the government will be the only one who can save them. Denunciated, she tries to prove this to them as she asks help from KAWAL despite of their rejection by the community by barging through the CRs branch of Mt. Pinatubo. She also has this unique ability to communicate with Korita as the story progresses.

Korita (pictures coming soon!)
Found as an egg in a bird's den at the foot of Mt. Pinatubo. Korita was discovered to be a 'Tynora', a rare breed with golden feathers and large beak—pretty much the resemblance of an overgrown hen. He is very much stubborn to begin with, but Leggy was able to communicate and tame him off eventually. He can serve a means of land and sky transportation, and somehow he still worries if he is now only the last of his kind.

Rupin (pictures coming soon!)
More of a silent mercenary, he travels to get hired for adventure and money, all in all having no permanent alliance, and renders his skills and service as of commission-basis. His intentions are bare, and no one knows of his true agendas, but he has currently been running around the world trying to look for an old, lost acquaintance named Kibadi.

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:
Story & Concept
Erangot

Graphics
Erangot
Celianna
Lunarea
Mack
XP/VX RTP
Hanzo Kimura

Music
Sad and empty

Scripts
Skyval
Nmad
BulletXt
Ccoa
OriginalWij
Modern Algebra
Hanzo Kimura
Mr. Anonymus
Soruve
Woratana
KGC
Diakonos
Enu
Ziifee

Influences
Final Fantasy series
Suikoden II
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Fatal Summon (Kyuu694)
Relic (Twidger)
Origin (emmych)

Support the Project!
COPY HERE: [url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=45660"][img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/lampjelly/sdsig.png[/img][/url]

This post has been edited by Erangot: Aug 25 2012, 04:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

~Skyelove
post May 21 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Good

Nice, another project! I love the logo and character art! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

@Skye
Hey there! (: Truth is, this one was supposed to come first before HF, but... what the heck! XD
Thanks very much! :D

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

The best thing that has ever happened in the history of forever.
Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)
"FORGET THE PATIENT, MY NURSE ANGEL. WE MUST PROCREATE ON THE LINOLEUM."
"OH, DOCTOR, YOUR TECHNICAL TERMINOLOGY FOR BUMPING UGLIES GETS ME SO HOT~!" <3333
"I KNOW, BABY. NOW STIMULATE MY REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS. I MUST ACHIEVE AN ERECTION."

+Quote Post

Emmych
post May 21 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Oooh, hello~! More characters and Erangot goodness to enjoy? x3
I'll be following this one, too~! It looks interesting. c:

+Quote Post

~Skyelove
post May 21 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

I forgot to mention; I love the way the thread is set up, it's really neat and easy to follow, example is World. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

@emmych
Heya! Thank you bro! ;D
And I-I just hope it's going to be okaayy ;__;
/sobb

@skye
Dankeya! I tried to include only the important details for starters; the rest should be explained in game ;D
woo hoo!

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)
"OH, DOCTOR, YOUR TECHNICAL TERMINOLOGY FOR BUMPING UGLIES GETS ME SO HOT~!" <3333
"I KNOW, BABY. NOW STIMULATE MY REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS. I MUST ACHIEVE AN ERECTION."

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 04:12 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Spoiler:

Quick reference of Drake!
I'mma put it in the characters section temporarily, but I hate it so much so I'mma have to replace it soon D;
Now I gotta stop procrastinating and do my requests. :I

AND HOYEA, you must be wondering who the white hair dude is. |D
Well, he's obviously looking the wrong way, but we won't know who he is until a decent demo is to be released AHAH ;D

This post has been edited by Erangot: May 21 2011, 06:49 AM

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

Emmych
post May 21 2011, 04:16 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Awwwww, Drake is cute! ;A; I love her little ruffley neck piece. x3
And ahaha, I hear ya, man. The group shot at the top of my page makes me cringe now... x3
AGGGH, RE-DOING ART IS TERRIBLE BUT ALSO KIND OF NEAT. Can't wait to learn more about the other characters~! c:

+Quote Post

~Skyelove
post May 21 2011, 04:20 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Daymn! Nice Erangot!

--------------------

+Quote Post

bioteam
post May 21 2011, 06:55 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Wow... How did I miss this? Simply beautiful, I love the art and the logo. No screenies? wink.gif

--------------------

Supported:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 08:29 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

@emmych
Baah I'm always a fan of the group shot in your first page! ;o;
Where d'ya think I got the idea from HAHA /struck by flying icecream truck/
And hyeah ;o; too much work fff but it feels nice afterwards ;v; And yay! XD

@bioteam
ffff thank youu aaa ;;;
And yeaaah, but I'm workin' on it! XDD

---
OH, YEAH. YOU GUYS CAN CALL ME JELLY! C8

This post has been edited by Erangot: May 21 2011, 08:43 AM

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

Kyuu694
post May 21 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #12

i like LIGHTS.
Group Icon

m-my devaint-
embarassing. so this is your form of vengance HUH, i shall counter that. and i demand screenies |:C

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 08:56 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

@Kyuu
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE D8<
And not yet bro hahahah

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

~Skyelove
post May 21 2011, 08:58 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

U jelly, Erangot? ;D

I can't wait for the other Character pictures. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kyuu694
post May 21 2011, 09:22 AM
Post #15

i like LIGHTS.
Group Icon

i doubt anything even exists.. yet
lovely weather isn't it. I liked reading the descriptions and lololol penelope... drawings..
y must u be better than me at everything. why engot why. /sob

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

@skye
oh yeah! XD

@kyuu
filthy lies. D':<

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

Twidger
post May 21 2011, 03:43 PM
Post #17

Everyday I'm Shufflin'
Group Icon

Oh wow! Another great project! biggrin.gif
Lookin' good, I'll keep my eye on this as well!
Hmm... maybe I should post my second project here as well tongue.gif

--------------------
~Chapter 3 is out now!!~

~Check out my 2011 Game-Making Contest Entry! Fully complete and ready to play!~

I support:
Spoiler:

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 21 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

@Twidger
thanks bro! ;D
And omg yes you should! ;o;
God I'd love to see that! *a*

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

Erangot
post May 22 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Hey hey hey! 05/23/11 UPDATES!

I'm gonna be real honest with you guys.
There's no screenshots because I left this project out for many months, and everything is outdated so I will have to replace all the bad stuff and do them all over again. P: Re-doing is terrible but I'm so darn meticulous! More like Obsessive-Compulsive ANYWAYS enough drama and CHECK OUT MA NEW SCREENIES!

Title Screen from Hanzo Kimura's scripts! ...Temporarily.
As soon as I find a nice scripter for the title, I'mma stick with this hotdog for a while. ♥

CG ART!! Exclusive for super awesome scenes.
Please ignore that annoying line, it's not supposed to be there idk what happened. haha.

Ugh shut up emo ass. :I You're two minutes late for the party now get lost.

Aaand I guess that's a wrap! Hopefully there'll be more soon. So ta-ta! ;D

--------------------
My Projects!

Support:
Spoiler:

i ♥ james!

Spoiler:
QUOTE (emmych)

+Quote Post

Emmych
post May 23 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

THESE LOOK RAAAAD, MAN! ;u; Nice work~!
I love the CG cutscene shot - that should be fabulous! D:

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 06:20 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.