iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dooms 3 deluxe edition, My personal favorite
MISTER BIG T
post Jun 4 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #1

King of Sadism
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

This is my favorite entry in the series. AS such, a lot of time has been spent in making this the definite version for your download. I am looking for reviewers of this game. Playing Dooms 2 is not necessary but it helps you understand the characters and their motives. Especailly two plot important scenes lose much of their impact if you don't play Dooms 2, which has been posted here.

About:

The game begins in a drug induced dream hallucinated by a girl called Caroline. She sees a house in desert and when she goes inside, she retrieves a picture when suddenly a deranged clown appears behind her. (Fans of the series will no doubt recognize him as Jack the clown) She wakes up only to realize she is running late from school. Her mother sends her to Kennington Institute for treatment because of her narcotic consumption, where she learns she is not the only person who has had visions of this clown. She vows to stop using drugs but before that, she decides to take one more time which invokes a hellish nightmare on to her that changes her very life forever...

Jack is back and more deranged than ever before

Features:

* Fully re done OST, with tons of mp3 songs and improved midis

* Plot that always keeps you guessing, considered by the maker his best written works

* See the return of all your favorite characters from the series as well as brand new ones

* Due to popular request, the true ending will now have the original singing music in it

Someone doesn't want you leaving this place.

Horrible revelations are ahead

You need DivX codec to play this game

This game contains mature themes, and things that may shock you. It is rated for people 18 years or older, any one younger, weak mind, or faint of heart should ignore this.

Download

--------------------

Clenched emotions
'Round my ween
Feel my heart beat
Off and your head in

I feel strongly about violence

Love is a fist

Guy: Who's the big girl?
Me: That's not girl! That's me!

Avatar edited by Master of None, colored by me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 01:10 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.