iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Multiple energy bars with special settings., i need four energy bars with some special settings
jakob allan
post Jun 16 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

im asking for a script Design. i need multiple energy bars for my game Element 9. Ki, Magica, Spirit and Aura with some special settings

The Aura bar can only regenerate energy if the spirit bar is full. i also need it too have some kind of a Alignment like evil aura and Good aura and skills that require an a Evil/Good aura too preform. i will need some kind of a event scripting too change the Alignment when the player is preforming evil quests or doing something for a good cause. i also need an Alignment Bar too see were i am in my Alignment. if the players Alignment is Totally evil or good he will get 50% bonus Aura Points but if his Alignment is neutral the aura bar Regenerates Faster

the Spirit bar Starts at 100% and regenerates slowly

the Ki bar Starts at 100% and Regenerates Very slowly food and water restores some Ki energy

The Magica bar Starts at 0% and No regen. always goes back too 0% After and start of every battle

this should give you some idea how it should look like Link: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...t=0#entry450777

i need too have items that can give some Magica/Ki/Spirit/Aura wen used

i need to have skills that
create Magica by sacrificing some amount of Aura and KI energy

So here is the tricky Part... i want all of those bars for each character too be displaying even in battle. yes that means that each character Can have Magica, Spirit, Aura and Ki Bars all at once!!! This is too add some more strategy too the game

I also want it to be Customisable so some Classes/Actors cant use spirit and so on...

This will probably take lot of tremendous work. so i would appreciate your help and credit smile.gif

(This specific Idea is mine so i would also appreciate that it would be respected as so and not used in any other project but my own and the ones who created this script for me)
(if exactly this idea already existed before 16/6/11 please contact me so i can clear it from this forum)

(Thanks for reading)

all help will be appreciated

This post has been edited by jakob allan: Sep 10 2011, 12:54 PM

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:
MY PROJECT (Currently in development)
Make your own. My Banner in style.

Meaning of life !!!Learn!!! or possibly 42

Check out my blog; http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?autoco...blog&id=408

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Which Bleach character are you?

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feels good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger than most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.

Something something stuff

Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheear at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.
I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the
right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter
by itself, the the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!
If you can read this, place it in your signature.

[cpg=&intColorHair=10280703&intColorSkin=13694963&intColorEye=10092540&intColorTrim=16777215&intColorBase=14935011&intColorAccessory=16777215&ia1=3488&strGender=M&strHairFile=hair/M/Troll4Human.swf&strHairName=Troll4Human&strName=Nick Ice&intLevel=41&strClassName=God of Deadly Frost&strClassFile=SnowAngelX.swf&strClassLink=SnowAngelX&strArmorName=Glacial Summoner&strWeaponFile=items/polearms/SnowAngelSpear.swf&strWeaponLink=SnowAngelSpear&strWeaponName=Glacial Destroyer Pike&strWeaponType=Sword&strCapeFile=items/capes/SnowAngelWings.swf&strCapeLink=SnowAngelWings&strCapeName=Glacial Destroyer Wings&strHelmFile=items/helms/WinterGuard.swf&strHelmLink=WinterGuard&strHelmName=IceBreaker Helm&strPetFile=items/pets/babydragonFrost2009.swf&strPetLink=babydragonFrost2009&strPetName=Baby Frost Drake&bgindex=2][/cpg]

My Requests: 5 R.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
post Jun 16 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Old Friend
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Are you asking for graphics or a script?

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Jun 16 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jasonicus Prime @ Jun 16 2011, 02:35 PM) *
Are you asking for graphics or a script?

I'm asking about a Script and i think i also need some kind of a graphic Design for the bars and how thay are placed

wow i totaly forgot too put that in wacko.gif . thanx

This post has been edited by jakob allan: Jun 16 2011, 04:06 PM

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feels good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger than most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.

Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheear at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.
I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the
right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter
by itself, the the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

[cpg=&intColorHair=10280703&intColorSkin=13694963&intColorEye=10092540&intColorTrim=16777215&intColorBase=14935011&intColorAccessory=16777215&ia1=3488&strGender=M&strHairFile=hair/M/Troll4Human.swf&strHairName=Troll4Human&strName=Nick Ice&intLevel=41&strClassName=God of Deadly Frost&strClassFile=SnowAngelX.swf&strClassLink=SnowAngelX&strArmorName=Glacial Summoner&strWeaponFile=items/polearms/SnowAngelSpear.swf&strWeaponLink=SnowAngelSpear&strWeaponName=Glacial Destroyer Pike&strWeaponType=Sword&strCapeFile=items/capes/SnowAngelWings.swf&strCapeLink=SnowAngelWings&strCapeName=Glacial Destroyer Wings&strHelmFile=items/helms/WinterGuard.swf&strHelmLink=WinterGuard&strHelmName=IceBreaker Helm&strPetFile=items/pets/babydragonFrost2009.swf&strPetLink=babydragonFrost2009&strPetName=Baby Frost Drake&bgindex=2][/cpg]

+Quote Post

Jasonicus
post Jun 16 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #4

Old Friend
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Ok, well thats two different things. Lets start with the script. Moved to script requests.

--------------------
Trailer for It Came From Yesterday: Click Me

This was made by a dear friend of mine. Any support is appreciated! Also, Like the Facebook page while you're at it: It Came From Yesterday

New and improved official site: ICFY

Swagbucks referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jbart321

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Jun 19 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jasonicus Prime @ Jun 16 2011, 08:34 PM) *
Ok, well thats two different things. Lets start with the script. Moved to script requests.

Could you also move this topic in the link below for me too script request

Your help would be appreciated smile.gif

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry450090

This post has been edited by jakob allan: Jun 19 2011, 04:21 PM

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Jun 27 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (jakob allan @ Jun 19 2011, 12:40 PM) *
Could you also move this topic in the link below for me too script request

Your help would be appreciated smile.gif

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry450090

thanx wink.gif

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

thechancellor
post Jun 29 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #7

RPG Enthusiast
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

First off, I don't think its very fair to claim these ideas as your own, because I've seen these systems executed twice before. As a matter of fact, Zetu just updated a script that does 3 of the 4 things you mentioned.

For you to present an idea to the community, expect someone to do the work for you, and then not share it... It seems quite selfish, but perhaps I'm being too judgemental.

Anyway, I strongly recommend taking a look at Zetus alternate resource script. If you can't find anyone to do this for you, I say work within the limits of the script, otherwise you may have a VERY long wait before someone takes this on.

+Quote Post

Zetu
post Jun 29 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #8

Has broken out of Staby Rehab!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Speaking of which...
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...mp;gopid=453100
wink.gif

Just for you, when I release v1.12, I'll add conditions to regeneration, so you can do the aura thingy, making it 4 of 4.

--------------------
My Scripts:

Best. Error. Evah!!!
Spoiler:

Team JIFZ: Jet, Ice, Fenix, Zetu

A stabbing Gesture is a friendly Gesture

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Jul 1 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (thechancellor @ Jun 29 2011, 03:25 PM) *
First off, I don't think its very fair to claim these ideas as your own, because I've seen these systems executed twice before. As a matter of fact, Zetu just updated a script that does 3 of the 4 things you mentioned.

For you to present an idea to the community, expect someone to do the work for you, and then not share it... It seems quite selfish, but perhaps I'm being too judgemental.

Anyway, I strongly recommend taking a look at Zetus alternate resource script. If you can't find anyone to do this for you, I say work within the limits of the script, otherwise you may have a VERY long wait before someone takes this on.

well i didn't know about that script made by Zetu. this idea wasn't even supposed too be in a rpgmaker vx game originally this idea was for a comic that i have been writing for a almost two years now and i thought this idea would be cool for an rpg game. I used rpg maker 2003 so i got myself rpg maker vx and started too have some fun making a rpg game. Than i thought it might be cool too add my energy system into the game and create a side story too my comic. but i don't know how too script or have time too learn how too so i made a request hoping that someone could help me create one i didn't want my idea to be stolen so i got yes maybe a little selfish. i'm sorry for the inconvenience however.

also what i meant by that this specific idea is mine
is that this specific energy system idea is mine (Spirit, KI, Aura, Magica) not the fact that you can just use 4 energy bars.
you know i'm just trying to protect my work, I know it may seem selfish but really just think about it is it really that selfish to protect something you have been working on alone for 2 years i mean grab Cut me some slack man.

even though i get a little help doesn't have to mean that i would loose all rights as an author of my idea.
that's just down right not fair

but it also shouldn't mean that the person that helped me shouldn't get any credit for making it. in fact i might even pay that person if all goes well
but that's a big might however the credit is absolutely guaranteed you have my word

my Bow

my Axe

my sword

and my staff

This post has been edited by jakob allan: Sep 14 2011, 11:32 AM

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Jul 1 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zetu @ Jun 29 2011, 05:01 PM) *
Speaking of which...
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...mp;gopid=453100
wink.gif

Just for you, when I release v1.12, I'll add conditions to regeneration, so you can do the aura thingy, making it 4 of 4.

thanks Zetu that would be very helpful. that would be awesome wow i will really credit you for this! laugh.gif ahh i'm so happy tongue.gif

Question: could you maybe also help me with the graphics? link: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showto...t=0#entry450777

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Sep 10 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Bump

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

jakob allan
post Sep 14 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Bump

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 11:35 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.