iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Valkyrie Stories Tileset (Final), Update: July 22,2011 ~ VS Town Set 03
Rating 4 V
Hanzo Kimura
post Jul 1 2011, 03:25 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Lawful Good

NEW NOTE:
I hate Posting this for the third time I shouldn't have pulled it out and I know it's a shame. But anyway I'm Posting This ONCE AGAIN and You guys have my word, I won't pull this resources out anymore, It will now stays here forever. My Email is full of request about these tilesets so I hope this will stop those guys from killing my mails. Also Important Announcement about my project. I'm not sure if I am able to work on VS anymore. My School has been very hectic these days. If Ever I wont be continuing VS. I'm making sure that I'll release the project files for you guys to study it. Yes I will share it Unencrypted so all my personal scripts is included. But I haven't made up my mind yet if I will really stop VS. I am apologizing for my Inconvenience for posting and pulling stuff back It won't happen again anymore. I won't be able to Visit the site for the meantime. My Priority now is my studies. But I'll check the site out if ever I get the time to do so and settle any problems or questions you guys have. I really Enjoyed being a part of this community.

PS. to PentagonBuddy, Since you worked hard for the recent request I asked. I am still willing to finish your script request and you can still PM Me the Details for it. Though it will take time for me to reply but still I can promise you that I'll finish the scripts you asked.

-----

OLD NOTE:
Tons of PMs I received for a Re-release of the Tilesets, I removed them for Private use but since VS Is seriously put on hold, I think Somebody might need this while I'm not doing any progress yet. The Good Part is I happened to Copy a Backup of the BB Codes before I removed the Content on my Old Topic. I just want everybody not to start any issue about this again, I'm just here to share them to those who needs it, No more Credits needed for me, Though Credit is needed to the others that was mention in each tilesets. If you guys ask for more, Then maybe I'll post more, Depends if I ever get the inspiration or supports. Any Questions? Post here, I'll try to answer when I find time smile.gif

Back-up Content:

Release Dates:
- July 22, 2011 - VS Town Set 03
July 10, 2011 - VS Snowfield01
April 25, 2011 - VS Town Set 02
April 23, 2011 - VS Mansion Set 01
April 20, 2011 - VS Cliff Set 02
April 20, 2011 - VS Town Set 01
November 15, 2010 - VS Ruins Town
November 13, 2010 - VS Cliff Set 01
November 13, 2010 - VS Dungeon Set 01
November 12, 2010 - VS Dungeon Set 02

Introduction:
I know I said I'll release this AFTER VS:ER but It seems like the Progress is getting slower so I don't want those who wanted the tiles to wait for a year or two. I Personally Customized and Edited some stuff that I will share to you guys.
HanzoKimura

What You Need:
> These Tiles may require some Mapping Skills to use.
> These Tiles best suits Mack than RTP, but It's your choice.
> You need to have SwapXT and you must know how to use it, if you want to use all of this, This will be 80% Useless without SwapXT so SwapXT is a MUST
> Learn more about SwapXT Here: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=33958
> To have a much better result of mapping, Parallaxing is Required, You can find Parallaxing Tutorials Here: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showforum=30
> I prefer reading this tutorial for parallax mappings: SamGreen's Begginer's Parallax Mapping Guide , C7's Parallaxing Techniques, My Parallaxing Cave Tutorial
> You need to know SHIFT mapping (Holding the Shift to copy and paste a specific tile)
> Don't comment saying "ZOMG, You draw this? This is wonderful you are a god" ... I didn't draw them, XP Tiles, Some Other's tiles mixed together, recolored, edited... But Some of them will be sprited from scratch by me... and Pine Hates noob who thinks I made this from scratch so stop it...

What I Need:
> I know what you'll do... You'll scroll down to the Tileset Section and get the tiles without reading the whole topic (well most people do). Why don't you read first?
> I really don't need credit anymore, I don't want to get known for this before my haters increases. No Credits needed for me, but if you insist it's your choice.
> If you are going to use this, I need you to support this topic smile.gif (Still your choice, so it's more of an optional xD )
> I need you to let me know if you're going to repost this resources on other websites, And make sure to make a linkback to this topic with proper credits.
> Don't ask me about when I will release a tileset... I put the Release dates above for a reason. So just check this thread from time to time, if you want an update about the tiles.
> Please avoid quoting big contents, It's pissing me off, Don't ever quote this first post or any big contents that is in this topic, Just say @input_name_here instead

Valkyrie Stories Tilesets

VS Cliff Set 01
Spoiler:
Credits: COAD, Benben
Example Maps:
VS Cliff Set 01 - Example Map 01
VS Cliff Set 01 - Example Map 02
Autotiles:
(A2)Ground Autotiles:

(A5)Ground Tile:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

Add-ons:
Credit Goes to Alisa_Tana for this Trees, I just recolored them to fit the VS Sets.
THESE ARE NOT BY ALISA TANA!
Note: This is not placed for tilesets, It is used for Parallax Mapping(As you can see from one of the Example Screenshot)

VS Cliff Set 02
Spoiler:
Example Map:
VS Cliff Set 02 - Example Map
Autotiles:
(A2)Ground Autotiles:

(A5)Ground Tile:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

Add-ons:
Trees:
Credit Goes to Benben for this Trees, I just recolored them to fit the VS Sets.
Note: This is not placed for tilesets, It is used for Parallax Mapping(As you can see from one of the Example Screenshot)

Flower Arrangements:

VS Snowfield 01
Spoiler:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

I don't consider this as a part of the VS Set though You guys can use it smile.gif

VS Dungeon Set 01
Spoiler:
Credits: COAD, Mack
There's 2 colors you can choose from this set, the Brown Cave and the Gray Cave.
Example Maps:
VS Dungeon Set 01 - Example Map 01
VS Dungeon Set 01 - Example Map 02
Autotiles:
(A2)Ground Autotiles:

(A5)Ground Tile:

(B~E)Main Tileset:
(Gray):

(Brown):

VS Dungeon Set 02
Spoiler:
Here's the Tutorial for this: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=37278
Example Map:
VS Dungeon Set 02 - Example Map
Autotiles:
(A1)Animated Water :

(A2)Ground Autotiles:

(A5)Ground Tile:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

Add-on:
[CH](Save it with '$' in the start of the filename)

and here's a preview:

VS Ruins
Spoiler:
Credits: COAD
Example Map:
VS Ruins - Example Map
Autotiles:
(A2)Ground Autotiles:

(A5)Ground Tiles:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

VS Mansion Set 01
Spoiler:
Credits: akuzino-ihcikie, Venetia
Example Map:
Mansion Set 01 - Example Map
Autotiles:
(A5)Ground Tiles:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

VS Town Set 01
Spoiler:
Credits: Inq, Hypersnake22
Example Map:
VS Town Set 01 - Example Map
Autotiles:
(A5)Ground Tiles:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

VS Town Set 02
Spoiler:
Credits: Benben, Inq
Example Map:
VS Town Set 02 - Example Map 01
VS Town Set 02 - Example Map 02
Autotiles:
(A5)Ground Tiles:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

Add-ons:
Trees:
Credit Goes to Alisa_Tana for this Trees, I just recolored them to fit the VS Sets.

VS Town Set 03
Spoiler:
Credits: COAD
Example Map:
VS Town Set 02 - Example Map 01
Autotiles:
(A5)Ground Tiles:

(B~E)Main Tileset:

More:
> If you have Questions about the tiles, feel free to post it here, I'll answer it when it is worth answering. Questions on how to use or where to use it is applicable and I will tell you where wink.gif
> If you are going to ask for passages, Maybe... just maybe, I'll upload an image for each sets I'll release that's if someone asks though tongue.gif...
> To my fellow DreamCore Members, I know some of you may get disappointed from me releasing the tilesets, but i just love sharing things to people who might be needing it smile.gif I'm sorry...

FAQ:
> A5 Ground Tiles is used to combine with your base A5 Tileset in the project so it will still support your basic A5, also it allows you to put a B~E Tile on it as a 2nd Priority so Use the A5 for Layering Tiles smile.gif This perfectly works when you're using SWAPXT wink.gif

Support:
Show some love and support this topic by putting one of these support bars I made with a linkback to this thread:
(Just right-click then copy image's URL and and put it here)
CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=44551"][img]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/url]

or just fill up the ## here (01-11 only):
CODE
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/hanzokimura/Other%20Stuff/Support-VSTiles##.jpg

and paste it in the INSERT IMAGE URL HERE section above

Images(Just choose the one you like):
Spoiler:

This post has been edited by GrandmaDeb: Jun 18 2013, 08:48 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

JonathanMK
post Jul 1 2011, 04:04 AM
Post #2

While RpgMaker VX is good, Java is better! ;)
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me! biggrin.gif I missed the other 2 releases! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I support:

+Quote Post

Croixiane
post Jul 1 2011, 04:20 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Wow Hanzo thanks for sharing this. smile.gif
I always like your tilesets and now to have it is unexplainable joy.
Thanks a lot. smile.gif

--------------------

Spoiler:
I support :

+Quote Post

Dark Rosa
post Jul 1 2011, 04:21 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Neutral Good

QUOTE (JonathanMK @ Jun 30 2011, 09:04 PM) *
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me! biggrin.gif I missed the other 2 releases! biggrin.gif

This makes me happy as well! biggrin.gif these tilesets are awesome!!

This post has been edited by Dark Rosa: Jul 1 2011, 04:23 AM

--------------------

Spoiler:

Tutorials:
Spoiler:

Resources:
Spoiler:

Websites:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

JonathanMK
post Jul 1 2011, 04:38 AM
Post #5

While RpgMaker VX is good, Java is better! ;)
Group Icon

it's sad though! Youre project has been a huge inspiration of mine! I hope you can continue! smile.gif

--------------------
I support:

+Quote Post

M3lk0r
post Jul 1 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Type: Coder

Mr. Hanzo:

Excellent work you've done so far, as so many people I missed the previous releases you made of this, so as you can imagine I'm so happy to finally find out your tiles are awsome, thanks for sharing with the community. Thanks truly.

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

serch
post Jul 1 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

hanzo your resources are great but could you put the snow tileset
this

--------------------
~Amazing Resources~

~Amazing Games~

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Jul 2 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Again ... ? Couldn't you just PM one of the mods or admins to open up the other thread you made last time, instead of making a whole new one?

+Quote Post

M3lk0r
post Jul 2 2011, 04:28 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Hanzo:
Celianna is right about this, but we must asume you were hurry for releasing this out so maybe you dind't have enough time to PM someone asking to open the old thread, anyway Celianna this is a great work from Hanzo, sharing his precious and most anticipated tilesets on rmvx.net, so overal this is a great present for all the people on the forum(I'm including with all the rest who likes this tiles.)

Serch wait for the release of the other tilesets, I'm sure we will have it soon, Hanzo will put the release date on this thread when he finish editing/creating from scratch/compiling thems so be patient please, like you I'm one of the many, many users waiting for this tiles.

Again thanks for sharing this Mr. Hanzo. Thanks a lot.

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShinGamix
post Jul 2 2011, 05:50 PM
Post #10

...now loading...
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

I love all these tilesets but at what costs do we get them? The end of Valkerie Chronicles? It's a happy day for the tilesets but a modern freaking tragedy about the most anticipated project ever and I do recall one of the admin making a prediction that this would happen. Maybe we could build a team to finish the project? It's a sad sad day.

--------------------
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

+Quote Post

Kav
post Jul 2 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Not to discredit Hanzo, as he deserves credit for all the work he did with these, but you guys ARE aware these are mostly edits of the RPG Maker XP RTP right? They aren't fully original tiles.

--------------------

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShinGamix
post Jul 3 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #12

...now loading...
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

yes I am aware of that.

--------------------
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

+Quote Post

Yami Sakagami
post Jul 3 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #13

I'm so lazy ~
Group Icon

Don't be a bad-mouth HK, I'm still looking forward to your game wink.gif.
Anw, thank you for these tileset smile.gif.

--------------------

Support ~
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

NAT_Designer
post Jul 3 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #14

Do not expect me to be nice.
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

I am experiencing Deja Vu. *Reads first post* Oh, well then.

I see there are more than last time, I think. Hopefully these stay up longer this time.

--------------------
Never think of yourself as entitled to know how the world works. Your job is to live in it, and follow it's rules. Nothing more.

+Quote Post

Sephigruen
post Jul 3 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #15

Rhuddblaidd
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Thank you! These Tiles are so great.

--------------------
Canta pro me..

+Quote Post

Makin
post Jul 4 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #16

I can do tasks, if you pay. >:D
Group Icon

Thank You Hanzo! Hmm, stopping VS, huh? It would be good, but you will prove Sevith (sorry, if this is bad i will edit|)'s statement of VS being a hoax game T.T

--------------------
I have returned! Although I'll not be frequently using this forums.
I support
Spoiler:

EPIC GAMES~!

+Quote Post

MrE
post Jul 5 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #17

OBJEC- OVER RULED! ... well crap.
Group Icon

Perfect Cave Textures, something I really needed for a project I want to make. Awesome stuff dude! Hope to see VS someday out for real.

--------------------
Just turn on the music of live and rock along.

Spoiler:
Topics I support

+Quote Post

Bwahahah
post Jul 5 2011, 09:53 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

These tilesets are really cool !
Thanks for sharing Hanzo laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Bwahahah: Jul 5 2011, 09:56 AM

--------------------
Visit my official website for resources, games, and informations.
Download for free my (great) videogames and resources.
Link: http://thefrontera.knossus.net

Watch also my great videos !
Link: Awesome videos here

And don't forget to visit and like my official Facebook page !
Link: Official page here

The VX Project I'm working on: (Click to see the Description)

ALL MY AWESOME COMPLETED GAMES [OPEN THE SPOILER!!!]
Spoiler:

My Completed VX Games:
The Frontera Legends (Click to Download)

My Completed XP Games:
The Frontera 1 (Click to Download)

The Frontera 2 (Click to Download)

+Quote Post

Makin
post Jul 5 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #19

I can do tasks, if you pay. >:D
Group Icon

Although they're really good tiles, they are pretty hard to use. Damn, I need all VS tilesets. I mean ALL. LOL. Can you just give us how you put default tiles in your game? Like for Tile A this set, for TileB this etc. and if you like can you also put some of your unused parallax maps in there? Thanks!

--------------------
I have returned! Although I'll not be frequently using this forums.
I support
Spoiler:

EPIC GAMES~!

+Quote Post

M3lk0r
post Jul 5 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Makin read the entire post of Hanzo, he said he use a lot of shiftclicking technique with swaptxt and parallax mapping, so you need to dig a little in the tutorials section before ask for help with parallax mapping, this tiles are meant to be used with swapxt like hanzo said and you must have good skills in parallax mapping techniques to create something as beautiful as Hanzo did so maybe you can study a little more before asking help with tiles.

I couldn't agree more with Shingamix, at what cost we have gain this tiles, the lost of one of the most promising projects on rmvx.net is like having a malware on your computer capable of giving you a flashforward and you see your mom or any relatives die(at least that's how i felt), is a total apocalypse for this forum adn many people will be desapointed when they read this, is a dark time for all of us, let's hope hanzo come back someday and decide to continue his amazing and excelent work, for now all we can do is feel a little sad inside and give a farewell for now to Hanzo Kimura.

--------------------
I support:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.