iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Silentium: In Nomine Eve, Massive VX game
EZaxess
post Aug 31 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #1

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

A Game by EZaxess
The Game website and blog can be found here: www.silentium.weebly.com
(Work In Progress)

Two hundred years ago the continent of A'ogwel was forever changed by the discovery of the Source; A powerful magic arising from Altera Animus, the Spirit World. The Six Kingdoms of A'ogwel conquered and preserved it for a long time. Until one of the Six, Sinistrium, succumbed to madness and brought death to his Kingdom.

Now, it is controlled by the five remaining Magistrates. The struggle for peace is not past yet, however. The Source of Sinistrium is still looking for a new Ruler and has you, grandson of Ian, prepared for the task.

Play as a Defender, Arcanist, Cleric or Rogue with sub-classes and up to 12 customizable builds.

Travel in between two realms, choose your own path and make game impacting decisions in a dynamically evolving world.

Hundreds of items to acquire, monsters to battle and large seaming-less locations to discover.

A'ogwel is filled with lost artifacts, recover them to unfold history, begin special quests and much more.

Learn professions to create items, equipments and help rebuild an Empire from the ground up.

Spoiler:
The Land of A'ogwel was once divided into six factions; Damaryis, Keihro, Sorrel, Merelmourne, Valz'ra and Sinistrium. A land where once every man had a dream and lived in peace. Where one could look out and witness its green fields and flowers covering the scenery as far as the eye could see; A land where six kings were in struggle to keep the peace.

As years gone by, the spirit world inexplicably began to merge with the living world. Troubled and wishing to know what was happening, all six factions united their most powerful mage-guardians to explore the situation. They called it the source, a gift supposedly given by the Gods. The very magic that controls life, death and everything in between. After years of traveling, studies and practice, the six mages discovered a way to speak to some of the spirits by the powerful mean of channeling, a spell they conceived themselves from forbidden magic. They return with the news but with a secret they will never share: The spell itself. It didn't take long before they suddenly grew powerful, by secretly using the source to bend the will of the kings and take over their factions. And so they became the Grand Magistrates, the new rulers.

They built temples and named them "The Guilds". To prevent the succumbing of envy and greed, they forged a peace treaty into a tablet encrusted with their blood. If one was to overpower another, one was bound to die. Peace followed for a very long time. However, as with every good thing, it would not last. One day, darker than others, the Grand Magistrate of Sinistirum was found slowly imprisoned into the abyss of insanity. Shattered trust, murdered innocence and dark pacts had plunged the Kingdom of Sinistrium into chaos.

He began to threaten his people, torture the innocent and sacrifice their children. His preaching was a tool to preserve his legacy and was a primordial necessity to maintain their "God" alive. He clearly lost his mind. he kept wanting more, always more... feeding off his people's misery. The five other Magistrates heard of his incentives then sent scouts from whom a few returned alive announcing that his people are suffering and dying. Ian, ruler of Sinistrium, started building an army with what remained to be ill civilians.

He entitled them 'the Calamities'.

The Magistrates gathered strength and traveled to Sinistrium to end Ian's life and free his people. But once they arrived, there was nothing left but wastelands covered with blood and dried tears. Sinistrium was no more. Ian devoured it all with his hunger for power and his interrupted mind.

Today, all five factions co-exist as alliances and some as neutral within A'ogwel. As for Sinistrium, no one could explain what exatly happened until this day but it remains in the past. People rarely dare mention it or even acknowledge that it once existed. Now it is the Wastelands, a dried out place with no life, a land to avoid if you do not wish to die from hunger and thirst, or be eaten by some lurking creatures trying to survive.

As for the Grand Magistrates, their bodies decayed over time but centuries led them to live as spiritual forms, still feeding life energy from the Source.

Spoiler:

Name: Leopold Sedgwick
Alliance: Sinistrium
Class: Defender, Arcanist, Rogue, Cleric
Bio: Firstborn grandson of Ian Sedgwick and heir to the Throne of Sinistrium. His father, Prince Adalheim, died in a brutal encounter with bandits. Leopold and Goodlow escaped into the streets of Sinistrium[...] (Customizable)

Name: Brian Goodlow
Alliance: Sinistrium
Class: Cleric
Bio: Brian is Charles' only-son, Adalheim's loyal friend and Guardian. Charles died fighting the bandits with the Prince. Brian sees in Leopold a little brother and swore to protect him, just like his father's commitment to the Prince. As the Kingdom began to be shred apart by Ian's madness, Brian stood up and helped Leopold run away, afraid that they would be next on the list.

Name: Jillian White
Alliance: Damaryis
Class: Defender, Arcanist
Bio: Jillian is quite serious and direct in her dealings with others. She always assesses a situation before rushing in. Despite her restraint and control, Jillian has a temper, and it can get the best of her. She frequently puts herself in harm's way to protect those who travel with her. Jillian has a strong sense of loyalty.

Name: Azeem Akbaru
Alliance: Valz'ra
Bio: Azeem has been steeped in the teachings of healing and smiting magic. He is rather timid, not completely trusting of his magical prowess. Azeem has spent most of his life inside the Valz'ra Guild, studying the path which will lead him to englightment.

Name: Najma Akbaru
Alliance: Valz'ra
Class: Arcanist
Bio: Najma always had people catering to her every whim. She is a bit of a princess but with a decidedly dark streak. She's often cynical and flippant when dealing with authorities or situations that seem hopeless. Najma is highly intelligent and magic comes easy to her.

Name: Cristobal Gudleif
Alliance: Sorrel
Class: Defender
Bio: Cristobal is a survivor. He thinks fast and acts even faster. His inner calm, a sort of simple confidence, has a way of infecting everyone around him. Being the older member of the party, he has the wisdom of years. He does feel a certain amount of responsibility to keep the ground informed.

Name: Sabine Frederikke
Alliance: Keihro
Class: Rogue
Bio: Sabine killed her first man at age 11. She has never murdered anyone to her way of thinking, killing is her business, and she kills only to defend herself or her friends, or to fulfill a licensed contract. She is impressed by the way the disparate group of heroes works so efficiently.

Name: Agapeto
Alliance: Merelmourne
Bio: Unknown

Spoiler:

None at the moment. Stay tuned. =]

*Sorted By Alphabetical Order
Spoiler:
Game Created, Design & Story by
EZaxess [Creator]

Localization
Cass [Proofreading]

Graphics
Celianna [Tiles]
Cyangmou [Tiles]
EZaxess [Tiles, Textures, Graphics, Mapping]
Joy [Tiles]
Kaduki [Sprites]
LexusX [Animations]
Lunarea [Tiles]
Mack [Tiles]
Soruve [Tiles]
Yiing [Tiles]

Music
A.E. Beydoun (EZaxess) [Composer, Selection, Performer]
Esrever [Composer, Performer]
Frederic Delarue [Composer, Performer]
Bjorn Lynne [Composer, Performer]
Lisa Gerard [Composer, Performer]

RGSS2 / Systems
AlphaWhelp [Tankentai Contributors]
Anaryu [AntiLagVX 1.3b]
Atoa [Tankentai Contributors]
BigEd781 [Lufia Movement 1.0]
Blackmorning [Tankentai Contributors]
BulletXt [Thomas Edison VX 1.0]
CaptainJet [Ambient SE 1.0, Exp Bar 1.0, Footstep SE 1.0+]
DeadlyDan [DeadlyDan Title 1.0]
Enelvon [Tankentai Contributors]
Enu [Tankentai Contributors]
EZaxess [EZ Status, EZ Trap Detection, EZ Stealth System]
FenixFyrex [Custom: EZ Text Pop]
IceDragon [Customs: EZ Active Variables Bars, EZ Battle Formula, EZ Menu Window, EZ Variable Menu]
Kaduki [Tankentai Contributors]
KGC [8-Way Directional Movement 1.0, Enemy Guide 1.0, Add Equipment Options 1.0, Categorize Item 1.0, Extended Equip Scene 1.0]
Kylock [Tankentai English Localization]
Leongon [Main Menu Manager 1.1, Passive Skills 1.13, Skill Tree 1.22]
Mithran [Tankentai Contributors]
Modern Algebra [Advanced Text System 3.0c, Battle Scapes 1.0, Bitmap Addons 1.5, Catalogue Base 1.1, color Coded Items 1.0, Paragraph Formatter 1.1, Quest Journal 1.1]
Moonlight [Tankentai Contributors]
Mr. Anonymous [Translation and Updates]
Mr. Bubble [Tankentai Sideview Battle System 3.4d]
Nelderson [Project-Scripter, Enhancements, Point System, Fix and Patches]
NightWalker [Tankentai Contributors]
Redyugi [Level Up Effects 1.6]
ReinoRPG [Mini-Mapa 1.0]
Rockleedude [Battler SE 3.0]
Shu [Tankentai English Localization]
Speed [Star's Translation]
Star [Battle Message 1.3, Battle Status 0.5]
Syvkal [Menu Bars 4.1]
Woratana [Multiple Fogs 1.0]
Yanfly [Custom Status Properties 1.0, Display Victory Aftermath 1.0, Scene Shop ReDux 1.0, Shown Skills Fix 1.0]
Zetu [Engine/Scripts Support]
Ziifee [Spin Command 1.0]

Testers
Filled at the moment, I will display the names once they participate and complete the testing phase!
Stay tuned, I might recruit more soon--

Special Thanks (In no particular order)
IceDragon; for his valuable support, both as a friend and incredible patience helping me understand scripts. He also took a lot of time making me custom quality scripts for my game. Icy is the first bud I made in this community and is awesome, cheers mate.

CaptainJet; for his arro.. 8D *cough* haha, a cool guy that does not get tired of answering my script related questions. He is often around when I need him and never expect anything back. Props to you Sleigh, I appreciate what you do.

Zetu; the stabber! I am grateful for she went through my hellish amount of scripts to fix one annoying bug that was visually degrading a part of my game. Thank you Z!

Cass; is one cool lady for we met one strange day on the IRC and quickly became acquainted. She is doing the proofreading which is quite a good amount of work. She is always a pleasure.

Nelderson; the man! He is fixing, patching and enhancing the project's scripts! Doing a good job at it too, thanks bro for making it possible, cheers to you!

The IRC people: you know who you are. Whenever I work on my game, I am on the IRC. Must I also say that they're a a fucked up awesome bunch that keeps me entertained throughout the process. I like you folks.

-

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1837/supportbar11.png[/img][/url]

-

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7757/isupportsilentium.png[/img][/url]

-

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6315/supportbar12.png[/img][/url]

-

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9991/supportbar13.png[/img][/url]

All feedback and support strongly appreciated, I am working very hard on delivering you a high quality RPGame that is worth every minute of game-play.

Banner made by Crimson:
Spoiler:

so......... that's what's up. Pretty ugly-cool eh?!

This post has been edited by EZaxess: Apr 29 2012, 01:16 AM

--------------------
My game (currently in development);

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7757/isupportsilentium.png[/img][/url]

Check these rockin' games out;
Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Charsets and Windowskins ftw.
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.
<- You WANT to check this out, ftw.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Indra
post Aug 31 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #2

Typo Queen
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Looks promising! The maps and extra features look very polished.
I'll be eagerly awaiting for a playable demo.

--------------------
Nowadays I'm in perpetual development hell. Shoot me a PM if you need something.

+Quote Post

Neosky
post Aug 31 2011, 01:45 AM
Post #3

Master of the DarkSyde of Cheese!
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Lawful Evil

I was watching on your website, it looks freakin AWESOME! Totaly makes my game look like crap, i love how everything flows together. The Hue and everything is amazing!

I'll place a support in my sig once I optimize it!!

This post has been edited by neosky: Aug 31 2011, 01:46 AM

--------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
Spoiler:

If you are new, please go through this spoiler for VERY useful links.
Spoiler:

Tarris Thread || User Forum || Tarris Hold Website || Twitch.tv

+Quote Post

Steysel
post Aug 31 2011, 02:12 AM
Post #4

Freaky Geeky Nerdy Guy
Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

Heh, another goddamn game that looks professional. Looking forward to play it.

--------------------
I support :
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

jaydee15
post Aug 31 2011, 04:59 AM
Post #5

Something coherent... Also Muscle Milk
Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

Caught my interest. I seriously hope that the gorgeous visual aspects will not betray the story contents of this game. smile.gif

--------------------
"Kinda bored, but still working on my project."
==========
I support:

==========
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

+Quote Post

Reisen
post Aug 31 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #6

NOM NOM NOM
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Mapping looks so awesome. Especially that you're using an 8-directional script, I assume? I love the battle screen. Looking forward to this. Hell, I wanna play it already <:3

--------------------

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Aug 31 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #7

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Just a note; Cass hadn't done the proofreading for this topic just yet and so if you find some grammar issues, they will be taken care of.

QUOTE (Indra @ Aug 31 2011, 12:48 AM) *
Looks promising! The maps and extra features look very polished.
I'll be eagerly awaiting for a playable demo.

Thank you Indra! Good to see you here despite our crazy encounter on mmorpgs on IRC lol (playing around). Cheers!

QUOTE (neosky @ Aug 31 2011, 01:45 AM) *
I was watching on your website, it looks freakin AWESOME! Totaly makes my game look like crap, i love how everything flows together. The Hue and everything is amazing!

I'll place a support in my sig once I optimize it!!

It's nice that you took notice, the theme is specific and I am doing the best I can to not break that feeling. Thank you for the support!

QUOTE (Steysel @ Aug 31 2011, 02:12 AM) *
Heh, another goddamn game that looks professional. Looking forward to play it.

Lol, goddamnit right. Thank you Steysel, looking forward to delivering you the game.

QUOTE (jaydee15 @ Aug 31 2011, 04:59 AM) *
Caught my interest. I seriously hope that the gorgeous visual aspects will not betray the story contents of this game. smile.gif

The story is getting just as much love as every pixel worked on this game. It's good to see you here Jaydee, thank you.

QUOTE (Reisen @ Aug 31 2011, 09:49 AM) *
Mapping looks so awesome. Especially that you're using an 8-directional script, I assume? I love the battle screen. Looking forward to this. Hell, I wanna play it already <:3

Yes I am, and I am building the world to fit it. Haha, well thank you Reisen.

This post has been edited by EZaxess: Aug 31 2011, 10:59 AM

--------------------

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE

Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.

+Quote Post

Luchino-chan
post Aug 31 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #8

Mistress of none.
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

I looked through your blog a few days ago, and I can see that you have put a hellava lot of effort into this, EZaxess. Though I am with jaydee15 here. The story and characters should live up to the gorgeous visuals. No matter how pretty or shiny a game is, if the main meat of the game ( story&chars) isn't tasty enough, I'm afraid the rest of the dish won't appeal to me. smile.gif

But you said you've put as much detail into the story as you did with the visuals, so I'm sure you won't disappoint. We'll just have to take your word for it. ^^

--------------------
Developer and author of:

Dev blog:

I support:
Spoiler:

My tutorials: Bringing you quality tutorials, from me to you.
- Create a gorgeous valley with Mack tiles, Luchi-style.
- An advanced tutorial showing how you can add features such as an in-game gallery, a character biography or even an in-game tutorial!

+Quote Post

Chrono2118
post Aug 31 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Another good game ..... it's good that you posted,
looks very profesional.

(Sorry the spelling mistakes.)

--------------------
My project:

Support:

+Quote Post

hugak
post Aug 31 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

This game looks very, very sexy... Rid the Kadooks, and we'll be okay!
I'd like a bit more meat on with the characters though, I don't know anyrthing about them!

--------------------
My Project:
Spoiler:

Respite - 5%
Features:

• Heavily Edited Mack and Hanzo Tilesets
  • Edited Scripts including Melody
  • Heavily focused on Story, Graphics, and Music.

The silly test I did...
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Aug 31 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #11

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Updated with the BIOS- cheers. Yes, they are very short and sweet, but pretty self explanatory. Unfold their stories when the game release!

QUOTE (Luchino-chan @ Aug 31 2011, 01:14 PM) *
I looked through your blog a few days ago, and I can see that you have put a hellava lot of effort into this, EZaxess. Though I am with jaydee15 here. The story and characters should live up to the gorgeous visuals. No matter how pretty or shiny a game is, if the main meat of the game ( story&chars) isn't tasty enough, I'm afraid the rest of the dish won't appeal to me. smile.gif

But you said you've put as much detail into the story as you did with the visuals, so I'm sure you won't disappoint. We'll just have to take your word for it. ^^

That is very true, in every sense. Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

QUOTE (Chrono2118 @ Aug 31 2011, 01:27 PM) *
Another good game ..... it's good that you posted,
looks very profesional.

(Sorry the spelling mistakes.)

I am also foreign! I understand your struggle with mistakes. Thank you for the support.

QUOTE (hugak @ Aug 31 2011, 03:15 PM) *
This game looks very, very sexy... Rid the Kadooks, and we'll be okay!
I'd like a bit more meat on with the characters though, I don't know anyrthing about them!

I love Kadukis hehehe, I edited/recolored each one of them so I believe they will still stand out in a way or another. Thank you!

--------------------

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE

Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.

+Quote Post

Kaimi
post Aug 31 2011, 06:54 PM
Post #12

RPGMakerVX.net's official Seranille lover
Group Icon

The game looks really promising, but the 20 years in prison worries me. Leopold is 23 and that really doesn't make the sense, this time spent in prison... Still the screenshots foretell some good gameplay to come. And... when do you plan to release a demo?

--------------------

Thanks to Kaviator for the signature

My resources
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Zarby
post Aug 31 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Type: Coder

Wow this game look pretty good, the screenshot are amazing smile.gif
i am waiting for a demo now tongue.gif it look like a professional game
Nice Job, Im supporting you in my signature smile.gif

--------------------

I am french then sorry if you dont understand correctly what i write :P

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Aug 31 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #14

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaimi @ Aug 31 2011, 06:54 PM) *
The game looks really promising, but the 20 years in prison worries me. Leopold is 23 and that really doesn't make the sense, this time spent in prison... Still the screenshots foretell some good gameplay to come. And... when do you plan to release a demo?

Oh.. mind me, the synopsis is terribly written! I am getting it fixed with Cass' help. There is a clear explanation as to why he is still alive and as to why he is down there. Look out for the next update, and thank you!
As for the demo, I'll say only this; when it's ready. =] The game is being developed at a reasonable speed though, and I don't miss a single day without working on it.

QUOTE (Zarby @ Aug 31 2011, 07:43 PM) *
Wow this game look pretty good, the screenshot are amazing smile.gif
i am waiting for a demo now tongue.gif it look like a professional game
Nice Job, Im supporting you in my signature smile.gif

Merci l'ami! I appreciate your support and good to have you around the forums.

--------------------

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE

Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.

+Quote Post

Jet
post Aug 31 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #15

He Who Jets
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

I hear that CaptainJet guy is really cool eh? If he's in your credits then this is totally worth a looksy tongue.gif

No really though, I've followed the progress with what you say about it in the irc and it does look super cool, can't wait for it. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ronove
post Aug 31 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #16

I do not bite!
Group Icon

So very cool! I cannot wait for your demo. smile.gif

+Quote Post

BulletPlus
post Sep 1 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

it looks very beautiful. this is a game with a lot of promise.

--------------------
Dodge the bullets coming your way!

+Quote Post

Ooda
post Sep 1 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #18

"I speak fluent sarcasm. No, seriously."
Group Icon

Woah, look whos awesome!
I love the fact their's a Skill Tree system, and that Inspecting scene looks promising.

--------------------

Projects I solemnly support:~
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Sep 1 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #19

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jet @ Aug 31 2011, 10:18 PM) *
I hear that CaptainJet guy is really cool eh? If he's in your credits then this is totally worth a looksy tongue.gif

No really though, I've followed the progress with what you say about it in the irc and it does look super cool, can't wait for it. cool.gif

Nuh uh... that guy is a weirdo. Want to fight? Huh? Huh?! Lol.. Thank you Jet, and yes... we have a good time on IRC, it's really cool to have you around.
Must I say, Jet always answers me when I have a question script related; I am grateful. You rock man.

QUOTE (Ronove @ Aug 31 2011, 11:44 PM) *
So very cool! I cannot wait for your demo. smile.gif

Thank you Ronove! It's good to see you here. =]

QUOTE (BulletPlus @ Sep 1 2011, 10:28 AM) *
it looks very beautiful. this is a game with a lot of promise.

I appreciate your comment BulletPlus, thank you for dropping by.

QUOTE (Ooda @ Sep 1 2011, 10:35 AM) *
Woah, look whos awesome!
I love the fact their's a Skill Tree system, and that Inspecting scene looks promising.

Yesss... the Skill Tree system determines all the customizations available to your character, both offensive and passive skills/attributes. On the other hand, balancing it is no easy task, but the challenge is worth it.
Thank you Ooda- holla!

--------------------

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE

Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.

+Quote Post

wsensor
post Sep 3 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #20

Worthless Tinkerer
Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

This game looks like it will be great.

I have no idea how people do the paralax mapping. (I have tried but I fail badly at it lol)
I can't wait to see how the game will turn out.

--------------------
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 01:49 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.