iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Roleplaying Forum, Let us raise the dead.
jakob allan
post Sep 12 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

hum... a Roleplaying forum that does interest me quite a bit. happy.gif
can't wait to check it out

This post has been edited by jakob allan: Sep 12 2011, 11:06 PM

--------------------
MY BANNER
Spoiler:
MY PROJECT (Currently in development)
Make your own. My Banner in style.

Meaning of life !!!Learn!!! or possibly 42

Check out my blog; http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?autoco...blog&id=408

BANNERS
Spoiler:
FAN OF

QUIZ TAKEN

Which Bleach character are you?

Urahara

A mysterious man.....

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feels good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger than most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.

Something something stuff

Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheear at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Translation:

Only 55& of people can.
I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the
right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter
by itself, the the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!
If you can read this, place it in your signature.

[cpg=&intColorHair=10280703&intColorSkin=13694963&intColorEye=10092540&intColorTrim=16777215&intColorBase=14935011&intColorAccessory=16777215&ia1=3488&strGender=M&strHairFile=hair/M/Troll4Human.swf&strHairName=Troll4Human&strName=Nick Ice&intLevel=41&strClassName=God of Deadly Frost&strClassFile=SnowAngelX.swf&strClassLink=SnowAngelX&strArmorName=Glacial Summoner&strWeaponFile=items/polearms/SnowAngelSpear.swf&strWeaponLink=SnowAngelSpear&strWeaponName=Glacial Destroyer Pike&strWeaponType=Sword&strCapeFile=items/capes/SnowAngelWings.swf&strCapeLink=SnowAngelWings&strCapeName=Glacial Destroyer Wings&strHelmFile=items/helms/WinterGuard.swf&strHelmLink=WinterGuard&strHelmName=IceBreaker Helm&strPetFile=items/pets/babydragonFrost2009.swf&strPetLink=babydragonFrost2009&strPetName=Baby Frost Drake&bgindex=2][/cpg]

My Requests: 5 R.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:25 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.