iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Enchanted Forest {OPEN}, Accepting character profiles~
Ookie Panda
post Dec 13 2011, 12:26 AM
Post #81

Infecting RMVX.net with "OwO" since 2009
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Unaligned

M A R L E N A
Finally, Marlena would arrive in the village, a few members gathering around her wondering where she had been. Marlena shook her head. There was no time to explain, so she used the most effective statement she could manage. "T-tokage...." Immediately, the elves went silent, the name striking them into obedience. "I.. I have orders from Tokage to heal a dying creature... we have to hurry!" Everyone wanted to help, but no one knew if they were strong enough to save a life. Even Marlena herself was too weak to save him. The crowd parted, and the elf girl saw who she had hoped to see. The village had seven high-elves. Urei was the youngest.

Temporary character image owo
Spoiler:

The male elf wore a heavy woven robe (unlike the topless fan service pic above). He stepped forward, his head lifting to reveal his hazel eyes. "Where are they?" he said, his voice low and calm. Marlena nodded, pointing towards the lake. "T-this way.. let's go!" She began to take a running start, but he snatched her arm. "No." Marlena blinked confusingly, her heart pounding harder with every moment they left the demon alone. Two young girls were leading an elk to Urei and Marlena. The male would hoist himself up, then extend his hand to the female. Her cheeks would redden a bit, taking his hand and mounting the elk. She tried not to lean to close to him, her hormones making her too shy to squeeze the male. Urei sighed, tugging gently on the reigns of the elk to make him kick his legs. This spooked Marlena and forced her to hold on tighter to the elf. "Don't fall off," said Urei, then sped off into the forest.

It was a much shorter journey now with the assistance of the elk. When they reached Kothar, Marlena would hop off of the elk and stand beside Kai. "Is he ok? He isn't dead, is he?" Urei also hopped down, examining the demon. "Hmph. Are you sure *Tokage* ordered us to heal.... a demon?" Before Marlena could open her mouth to scold him, Urei had already rolled up his sleeves and readied himself for deep healing. His hands began to glow first, slowly encompassing his whole body. Soon it would seep into Kothar's own body, its touch alone making the pain go away, like a drug. But the real healing would take a bit longer. The three of them -Kai, Marlena, and Urei- sat in silence, anxiously awaiting the demon's recovery.

J A Y D E
A moment ago, Jayde had been... almost admiring the unconscious angel. The natural healing of the herb had quickly awakened him. She didn't know what she had expected to happen. But certainly not this.. Though she was strong, strength meant nothing when you weren't prepared. She gasped as she had the wind knocked out of her for the second time today. Her body would catapult backwards, landing hard to the grass and rolling a few times before being stopped by a tree. Her arm shakily straightened in attempt to sit up, only to be knocked down again with incredible force. Holy shit, this guy wasn't bullshitting.. She saw the katana meet her pale neck, the angel glaring hard at her like she was an enemy. Of course, he had mostly had this attitude from the beginning, so Jayde had no idea there was any change at all.

"You're welcome, asshole. I just healed you from that.. that... stone thing that fell. I don't know what it was, dammit! But here I was nice enough to wake you up, and this is what I get. Sheesh! This is precisely why I don't bother anymore!" ranted Jayde, attempting to shove the angel off of her. He didn't seem to budge. "Oh~? You like it up there? I'll admit, your hips fit rather well between my thighs~" Of course, the position was completely unsexual to Iako but c'mon.. she was a half succubus...

((AHHHHH THREE-IN-ONE POST D8<))
((Also, Muffin, you don't have to apologize for anything unless someone actually complains about it =w=
You're not doing anything wrong right now.))

--------------------

This is where Ookie's at. Let's build another community together!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Sir Drakous
post Dec 13 2011, 03:03 AM
Post #82

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Then there was a surge of strength, it was different from when Marlena had healed him, it felt more powerful, yet controlled. Kothar knew that the elf girl had made it to the village and back to him quick enough that his body would be saved, but his mind was a different matter. The hate was still there, but now it was a little shorter than Kothar and skinnier too. He reached for his sword, but it wasn't there, in it's place there was a fire, so hot that it was white. Grabbing the flames, they shifted into the familiar shape of his long sword. I trusted others and they cared enough to save my sorry ass. I realize now that you can't just defeat hatred with brute force, but you must deal with it in a different manner. And with that Kothar sheathed his sword, and embraced the hatred with a hug. The hatred shrank down to a size where it fit inside his pocket, and it looked like a chibi version of himself. Without having to look, Kothar knew that his ears had lost their black color, and his sword was now decorated with white designs resembling a dragon leaping into flight. When my body is ready I will awaken, with my powers of fire in tow. Hey, it looks like I'm healed enough to wake up.

Kothar blinked twice and with a sarcastic tone said."You know, for a guy, you really have soft hands." Smiling now, Kothar reached for his sword and drew it enough to see the intricate designs. " If you were wondering, I'm not fully demon. I'm actually half shadow elf, and I thank you for saving my life. I think I can walk to your village to be healed the rest of the way."

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Jan 25 2012, 05:49 PM
Post #83

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Type: Writer

Iako
Spoiler:

Iako was taken slightly aback at the Jayde's response. She didn't seem to try to fight back much, other than trying to shove him off of her. Strange... she even healed him from his injury. Of all things, a demon wouldn't attempt to heal another living being. What actually happened?

"So you weren't--" Iako was cut off by Jayde saying something about him looking good between her thighs. Iako grunted and stood back up. "If you weren't the one who knocked me unconscious, who did?"

((First post here in a month. >:O))

This post has been edited by BlackMuffin: Jan 28 2012, 12:27 AM

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Vindication
post Mar 16 2012, 03:37 PM
Post #84

If my awesomeness was a sound,it'll make people deaf.
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Ugh...I'm kinda new here...but I just came to ask if this thing is still on or not.If this is against some kind of forum rule or any of that,please tell me.

EDIT: OMFG,been like forever and there's no reply. >:(

EDIT2:nvm,this thread is probably dead...

This post has been edited by Vindication: Apr 11 2012, 11:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

LeCricket
post May 16 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Type: Designer

It seems Vindication is correct... I read all of that for nothing... It was a very good story anyway... Hey! Vindication! Maybe we can bring it back?! biggrin.gif

--------------------
-It's not a matter of if I'm allowed. It's more a matter of who's going to stop me! :D-

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post May 20 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #86

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

The thread's died because half of us who were in it left RMVX. Ookie and I are actually the only ones still regularly active here. So I don't think you can bring it back, sorry.
Also we shouldn't start another conversation in a thread where it doesn't belong; I've already necroposted here simply by responding to you Cricket.
So let's stop now. :3

This post has been edited by BlackMuffin: May 20 2012, 11:29 AM

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

DigiorPoke
post May 20 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #87

Dragon Slayer
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Neutral Good

Up! It sure looks like this!!!

It should be closed by the moderator!

sorry if i am rude..

--------------------
My game
Spoiler:

I support
Spoiler:

My Personality Test

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 05:23 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.