iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Let's Play topic, Offer your game up for a LP, or make one yourself
Radscythe
post Nov 2 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #61

Waiting for life to pass him by.
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Hey everyone; since I really desire some feedback it would be awesome if someone could do a Let's Play of my game.
Check out the project thread if you're interested in learning more about it wink.gif

Name of game: Zephyrus: Prologus
Download link/Project thread: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=50755

--------------------
The words that sprout of lies to our souls; if they bear fruit the lies disappear.

Games:
Spoiler:
My Stuff:

Award:
Spoiler:

I support:
Spoiler:

<<< Stare at this in awe.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kajini
post Nov 10 2011, 05:34 AM
Post #62

Group Icon

I'd like to request an LP of Incarnation. The demo link is in the thread, under 'Demo'.

Name of game: Incarnation
Download link/Project thread: Thread
Description: An hour or so playtime. Exploration heavy, light on the storyline.

--------------------

+Quote Post

bigtitan_jojo
post Nov 12 2011, 05:59 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I'd love to see an LP of After demo.

Name of game: After demo

Download link/Project thread: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=35195

Version: 2.2 (latest)

+Quote Post

gamox1
post Nov 27 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #64

I do stuff.
Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Name of game: Adventures of Mister Big T 2 - Dimensional Problems
Version of game (if available): 2.0
Link to post of the requester: Here be post/request.
Part/Episode: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Video:
Spoiler:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

This post has been edited by gamox1: Dec 19 2011, 02:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quesadilla
post Dec 28 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

Just finished uploading Chapter 2 of Relic.

Let's Play's

Name of game: Relic (Ch 1 & 2)
Link to topic thread: Here
Parts/Episodes: Parts 1-24
Video: Relic: The Complete Playlist

Parts 16-24 have been added.

Enjoy,

Quesadilla

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 5 2012, 03:31 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

Type: Designer

Hey, I know I sorta disappeared for a while, there. Technical issues, a messy house, and pure laziness fixing said messy house have prevented me from being able to move on to my next let's play. It's a let's play I left hanging for one of the console RPG Makers, and my previous capture device decided it didn't want to work for me anymore. So I bought a new one, except the new one had an obnoxiously short cord and didn't work with a USB extension cord. So I needed to buy some longer not-USB cord in order for my console games to connect to my PC. But then I figured that as long as I needed to buy cords, anyway, I should go ahead and do a bit of home improvement that I'd been wanting to do for a while. You see, there was this artificial wall separating my living room and the room with my PC, and I wanted more space. So I decided that I'd go ahead and clean my house, take the wall down, and rearrange my furniture, that way I'd know just what sort of cords I'd need. Because of the laziness mentioned earlier, it took me far longer to complete this task than it should've. But the task is completed, and I've got the before & after video to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqexrfzlp0E

And so, with my home improvement task out of the way, I shall shortly resume my RPGM let's plays. The game I left hanging is "A Light in the Sky" for RPG Maker 3 on the PS2. I would perhaps recommend (re-)watching the first five episodes to (re)aquaint yourselves with the story. The link to the playlist is provided earlier in the topic, but for convenience, here's a list of them. Sorry for the length of the first few; this was started during the transition from my hour-length episodes to my shorter ones.

Ep1 - From Dusk... (46:24)
Ep2 - Sunrise Up, and Take Action! (57:25)
Ep3 - Oh No, It's the Fog of Doom! (50:12)
Ep4 - Sant'Arte: Epic RPGM3 City (20:44)
Ep5 - Sant'Arte II: Revelations (19:26)

This post has been edited by Draygone: Feb 5 2012, 03:32 AM

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 18 2012, 02:02 AM
Post #67

Group Icon

It's been a couple weeks since I said I was returning to this stuff, so I thought I'd give an update that I'm still doing it. I just got a bit delayed because I got called in to work twice this week. But I did record a couple videos. I just need to edit them. Here's a clip from one of them.

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 19 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #68

Group Icon

So, at long last, here's the first episode of "A Light in the Sky" since forever ago. It's the first of two videos I've recorded. The second part will upload maybe on Tuesday (I haven't edited it, yet). I should point out that I'm posting this as I head to bed, and it is still processing at this moment, so if you don't see the video, give it about ten more minutes.

We make our overdue return to "A Light in the Sky" by exploring the tunnel leading to Woodwind Prarie. Unfortunately, the tunnel is very hot, with many painful enemies to deal with along the way.

Since it has been so long since I did this LP, I also do a recap of the events leading up to this point. And more importantly, I discuss the repurcussions of night still falling like normal, as well as the effect the night curse had on me as a gamer. Which honestly wasn't much.

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 24 2012, 09:44 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

Woo, we can post again! Been wanting to bring up the second episode of the let's play this week all week.

After making it out of the tunnel, we stall for time, because ten minutes does not an episode make. And during our stalling, we find that something is indeed not right in the country of Woodwind Prarie.

Also, RPGM3's nighttime is dark. I will need to experiment with my capture device's settings so you can actually see what I'm doing.

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 27 2012, 10:31 AM
Post #70

Group Icon

I got really into the game, and recorded four episodes yesterday. We'll eventually be hitting up the local tower and killing the demon hiding there, but for now, here's the first episode for the week, freshly edited.

New party member! Whooooooo! Also, a town was destroyed.

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 28 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

I had spent so long planning to rant about how the gate was used to artificially block off an upcoming event, only for it to turn out that it wasn't. =P

Instead, we explore what's left of Arcilon before heading to the city of the Rito Aeris. Looks like we're going to be following a giant talking bird to that tower over there!

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 29 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #72

Group Icon

Hope you didn't get too used to having daily updates this week. There's one more episode I recorded after this, but I won't have it ready for a couple days.

After getting a little lost at first (you'll see why), we make our way to Odin's Tower, where we find that making our way up isn't very straightforward.

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Feb 29 2012, 10:57 AM
Post #73

Group Icon

Type: Artist

@Draygone: I appreciate you still posting Let's Plays, but please keep them in one post instead of creating a new post for each video, thanks! It'll help me out a lot more organizing them.

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Feb 29 2012, 07:21 PM
Post #74

Group Icon

Okay, do you mean like don't make multiple posts in a row, or do you mean like go back to one of my older posts and simply update that? If the latter, then I'm sorta confused on how to keep people posted when I post new stuff. Do I just link back to the important post?

This post has been edited by Draygone: Feb 29 2012, 08:44 PM

+Quote Post

Draygone
post Mar 2 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #75

Group Icon

Well, I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to go about posting updates, so, um, I guess go here for a new episode?
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9BB5B7CD7062CAA8

+Quote Post

Celianna
post Mar 2 2012, 05:04 AM
Post #76

Group Icon

Type: Artist

Well, uhm, that's exactly what I didn't want you to do. There's no need to keep bumping up the topic with only your updates. Please pick out one post (I don't care which one) and keep all of your updates within that post. Please do not double post anymore.

+Quote Post

Nightmar
post Mar 5 2012, 04:42 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

I'd love to see an LP of Shadow of the Necromancer.

Name of game: Shadow of the Necromancer

Download link/Project thread: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index....showtopic=54815

Version: 14 (latest)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Issun01
post Apr 27 2012, 01:27 AM
Post #78

The chao is thinking, so stfu
Group Icon

I'd love it if someone was willing to do a LP of my game:

Name of Game: Swords of Chaos

Download Link/Project Thread: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=53224

--------------------

Other Stuff
Spoiler:
Starlight Studios Forum!

I support:
Spoiler:

My color:

Spoiler:

+Quote Post

silversnake
post Jul 23 2012, 01:57 PM
Post #79

Group Icon

SilverSnake Let's Play

Current News:
I am looking for another Demo to play. If interested Pm me.
I would rather play Demos as I want to help people with their games.

Full Games:
Homage http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2B6...mp;feature=plcp

Demos:
HellCat http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA17...mp;feature=plcp
Adventures In Glaith http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D6...mp;feature=plcp
Black As White http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A1...mp;feature=plcp
Pokemon Dark Mask Of Extinction http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL956...mp;feature=plcp

--------------------
My Game
I support

+Quote Post

Blue Phoenix
post Jul 24 2012, 08:36 PM
Post #80

Group Icon

We Play RPG Maker

Name of game: The War of DarkFires
Version of game (if available): Demo 5.0
Link to post of the requester: Nobody requested it.
Part/Episode: Currently 2 Parts
Video: War of DarkFires Playlist

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 01:23 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.