iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> 

This forum is for recruiting for games in development. Please do not post threads about games being made here.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ---Soul Collectors VX Recruiting-- (With video trailer!), steal souls... LIKE A BOSS
jakobjcy
post Sep 23 2011, 02:34 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Type: Designer

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Sep 23 2011, 03:26 AM) *
I got 5 different sounds of "Soul Collector VX" for a test run and see what one you like. The first 4 are a little crazy but the 5th one is a bit normal. If you would like the voice change or a little different of a style please tell me and I will get working. But so I can get a idea what to focus on to start with before I move any further with the project.

Test_Sound

I will be waiting for a answer.

I would love to help if i was not so darn poor, i have made one game, and... Weeeelll, The game should speak for its own fail (Easyminecraft.webs.com then you go to fangame)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Sep 23 2011, 04:07 PM
Post #22

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

QUOTE (jakobjcy @ Sep 23 2011, 03:34 PM) *
I would love to help if i was not so darn poor, i have made one game, and... Weeeelll, The game should speak for its own fail (Easyminecraft.webs.com then you go to fangame)

I tried out your game for a short time and yes it would need a big clean up. But I am working on a game called Knight's Quest and it took me 9 fails. Even though the one I am working on now is not complete. Just keep trying if building games is your thing since that was what this program was made for, for those who wanted to make games without putting effort or putting in a large amount of effort. It will take time to even get used to how to build as I never have made 1 working game and I been using this program in 2009. So if you feel like making games then don't give up. If you fall just get back up. tongue.gif

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

NegativeZero
post Sep 23 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

In the ways of traditional art, this one's older...
Ravenheart
I'll post more when I upload more - my style has improved...not so great at landscaping, but I do character art (facesets maybe?) and designs, maybe stylized text and cutscene images.

Graphic art:
Night of Flames
Death VX
Sorceror of Chains
Again, OLD. I do titlescreens, game overs, edits, etc. I'd love to try my hand at a support bar...I've done some crappy ones, but once again, my skill is improving. The second one, I have the style down to a science if you like it.

Writing-wise...I'll just give you some stories and stuff?
From my Fictionpress:
Shadows Song
Sea of Magic (excerpt from my WIP novel)

Hoo boy, mapping...
I don't have anything good available right now...I'll get back to you on that.

Do these look acceptable?

--------------------
"I'm not you. I never will be you." -Peter

"That which doesn't kill you, is probably made of foam."

+Quote Post

G-elmo
post Sep 23 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Alignment: True Neutral

I got your message and I would help (this looks epic *.*) but you have some great help already and I got my hands full trying to learn ruby (scripting ftw) I would like to see this finished, so give it your all everyone.

--------------------
~infinity is too small a number...~

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 23 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #25

Looking for a team??? PM ME
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Sep 22 2011, 10:26 PM) *
I got 5 different sounds of "Soul Collector VX" for a test run and see what one you like. The first 4 are a little crazy but the 5th one is a bit normal. If you would like the voice change or a little different of a style please tell me and I will get working. But so I can get a idea what to focus on to start with before I move any further with the project.

Test_Sound

I will be waiting for a answer.

I Liked the first the best but it was a little too quick so if it was a little slower paced itl be perfect but i can do that editing myself lol

now can you try the rest but pausing between paragraphs thatl help loads!

--------------------
The day you fall is the day i rise.

-Zenetsu (Soul collector vx)

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 23 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (NegativeZero @ Sep 23 2011, 01:29 PM) *
In the ways of traditional art, this one's older...
Ravenheart
I'll post more when I upload more - my style has improved...not so great at landscaping, but I do character art (facesets maybe?) and designs, maybe stylized text and cutscene images.

Graphic art:
Night of Flames
Death VX
Sorceror of Chains
Again, OLD. I do titlescreens, game overs, edits, etc. I'd love to try my hand at a support bar...I've done some crappy ones, but once again, my skill is improving. The second one, I have the style down to a science if you like it.

Writing-wise...I'll just give you some stories and stuff?
From my Fictionpress:
Shadows Song
Sea of Magic (excerpt from my WIP novel)

Hoo boy, mapping...
I don't have anything good available right now...I'll get back to you on that.

Do these look acceptable?

i really like your gameover and your writing!!

Could you write me a test short story

Scenareo-

Rixis(main) and Jax (his younger brother) are relaxing at home when suddenly the sky goes black because of the void god (zere) left the two worlds to destroy eachother and the spirit world and the human world mixes together and causes souls to scatter across both worlds

--------------------

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 23 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (G-elmo @ Sep 23 2011, 03:27 PM) *
I got your message and I would help (this looks epic *.*) but you have some great help already and I got my hands full trying to learn ruby (scripting ftw) I would like to see this finished, so give it your all everyone.

Thanks I know im going to give it my all!

--------------------

+Quote Post

NegativeZero
post Sep 23 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Scenareo-

Rixis(main) and Jax (his younger brother) are relaxing at home when suddenly the sky goes black because of the void god (zere) left the two worlds to destroy eachother and the spirit world and the human world mixes together and causes souls to scatter across both worlds

Okay, just a little clarification needed - Should it be humorous at all? What are Rixis and Jax's personalities? Do I get to work with other characters, or only these? Is this in a city or country or what?
If you can give me that information, I can be done by probably Sunday afternoon - I'm a little busy this weekend.
Sorry if I'm being too specific -- if you don't know, I can just go on the original information, I just want it to fit with your idea.

--------------------
"I'm not you. I never will be you." -Peter

"That which doesn't kill you, is probably made of foam."

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 23 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (NegativeZero @ Sep 23 2011, 04:55 PM) *
Okay, just a little clarification needed - Should it be humorous at all? What are Rixis and Jax's personalities? Do I get to work with other characters, or only these? Is this in a city or country or what?
If you can give me that information, I can be done by probably Sunday afternoon - I'm a little busy this weekend.
Sorry if I'm being too specific -- if you don't know, I can just go on the original information, I just want it to fit with your idea.

Yes a little humor at teh beginning and a little sadness after people start dying and i forgot to tell you his mother got her soul taken as darkness rose over

Village. small village slightly mid-evil slightly Japanese

Rixis is 17
and jax is 15

rixis is more angry sad and confused

jax is more scared sad(afterthey found their mother dead) and hidden

--------------------

+Quote Post

Paradox64
post Sep 24 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed

So this is my first attempt at making a map 40 x 40, I'm working on another 40 x 40 It should be up before Monday if
the storm doesn't come through.

Any ideas or suggestion on how to improve this map?

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 24 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

QUOTE (Paradox64 @ Sep 24 2011, 01:47 PM) *
So this is my first attempt at making a map 40 x 40, I'm working on another 40 x 40 It should be up before Monday if

heyy i love this one send the map.data in a pm biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Paradox64
post Sep 24 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (kreekon @ Sep 24 2011, 03:43 PM) *
heyy i love this one send the map.data in a pm biggrin.gif

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, where should I send it to.

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 24 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE (Paradox64 @ Sep 24 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Thanks, I'm glad you like it, where should I send it to.

akoyebrown@gmail. com or just upload and post here

--------------------

+Quote Post

Paradox64
post Sep 25 2011, 01:37 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE (kreekon @ Sep 24 2011, 05:20 PM) *
akoyebrown@gmail. com or just upload and post here

Sorry had to wait until the storm was over, but I just sent it you should
have it any moment.

+Quote Post

Voltage
post Sep 25 2011, 01:56 AM
Post #35

Coding in C#
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Unaligned

QUOTE (Paradox64 @ Sep 24 2011, 01:47 PM) *

The streets are too barren, other than that I really enjoy your maps. Try adding miniature gardens to spice it up. Think festive with plenty of people.

--------------------
"You may take notes lads."
Some of my work:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

One Man Project
post Sep 25 2011, 02:29 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

I can help! I'll offer my talent in one of two positions, I'll either be a beta tester, or a composer. For my compositions please visit my soundcloud!

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 25 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

QUOTE (One Man Project @ Sep 24 2011, 09:29 PM) *
I can help! I'll offer my talent in one of two positions, I'll either be a beta tester, or a composer. For my compositions please visit my soundcloud!

Wow. i love your music i could really use you.. but my budget for the game is currently kind of low so i couldnt pay D:

but if your willing to work for free that would be epic

--------------------

+Quote Post

kreekon
post Sep 25 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

QUOTE (Paradox64 @ Sep 24 2011, 08:37 PM) *
Sorry had to wait until the storm was over, but I just sent it you should
have it any moment.

Just got the map thanks helped a BUNCH!! now for the next project could you map a kind of dark forest using macks.. 40x40 would work great just make sure the atmosphere is spooky and thrilling

--------------------

+Quote Post

Blueruby
post Sep 25 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: True Neutral

Hey there! I received your message and I am definitely willing to help, but, what is it you'd like me to do? All I can really do is sprite and if you need that, then hey! I'm open. (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Paradox64
post Sep 25 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

QUOTE (Voltage @ Sep 24 2011, 09:56 PM) *
The streets are too barren, other than that I really enjoy your maps. Try adding miniature gardens to spice it up. Think festive with plenty of people.

@Voltage: Thanks, a small garden could be placed at the top, I skip over those tiles several times while making this, I was ask not to add events, but I'm pretty sure
Kreekon knows why I put that stand there for that.

@Kreekon: Spooky huh .... I can try there aren't too many spooky tiles for mac .... this could be a good challenge for me I'll take it.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:52 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.