iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadow's Character Sprites!, That's a mouthful, eh? Just call it "Shadow's Sprites!
Rating 4 V
ShadowSick
post Sep 30 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alright, we all need them at some point in our games, but I haven't seen any one who provides the service. So, I will help!
Rules:
I. Give me credit. Even if it's a little tiny flash of my user name in your game, just do it please.
II: Don't take credit.

Simple, huh? Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the request form. I'll make a basic one with one I have. Upload the character sheet you want me to make it out of.
DISCLAIMER: *Fan Service Sprites are just jokes, not good for extended periods. Also, these are free for use in commercial and non-commercial games.*

Spoiler:

Request type: Sleeper, Fan Service, All Tied Up, or Weapon Holding
Date I'd prefer it by: XX/XX/XX
Image:
detail's: colors for extras, and images of the weapons you want your character to be holding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's pretty easy as well. The limit is three per person, per week, if I have other requests in line. If I don't, I will try to get them done. Don't be ridiculous about it though.
Finished Sleeping Requests:
Spoiler:
RPG Lover's Sleeping Ylva:
Alexander Amnell sleeping actor 34:
Purgo's four requests:
Complacentuna's Sleeping Fortune Teller:
RPG VX's Requests:

Finished Fan Service Requests:
Spoiler:
none yet...

Finished Item/ Weapon Requests:
Spoiler:

RPG Lover's Actor 69:

Finished All Tied Up:
Spoiler:
RPG Lover's Maid:

Finished Hot Tub
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sleeping Example:
Fan Service Example:
Weapon Example:
All tied up example:
Hot Tub/Pool Relaxing Example:

Map Example:
want to support me? use this code in your signature/ page/ whatever:
CODE
[url=http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=50191&st=0#entry479484][IMG]http://www.rpgmakervx.net/uploads/1317654918/gallery_101621_809_5626.png[/IMG][/url]

And it will look like this:

Credits: Me, first and foremost, and Enterbrain for the basic graphic style. Oh, and the requesters as well.

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 21 2011, 11:46 AM

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 1 2011, 03:32 AM
Post #2

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I got to hand it to you. Not bad in your example. I might as well make my request and so let's see here. Think you can make Ylva (One of the RTP character in Actor2) look sick laying in bed? As well if you can make a picture of it. (Only if you can. If not I can deal with it.) and for the time. Just before December 25th. That is what I tell everyone.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 1 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #3

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Sep 30 2011, 08:32 PM) *
I got to hand it to you. Not bad in your example. I might as well make my request and so let's see here. Think you can make Ylva (One of the RTP character in Actor2) look sick laying in bed? As well if you can make a picture of it. (Only if you can. If not I can deal with it.) and for the time. Just before December 25th. That is what I tell everyone.

Sure. I'll see what I can do. And before Christmas? Pshaw, I can do that! XD Could you elaborate on the details for the picture a bit more?

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 1 2011, 05:41 PM

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Alexander Amnell
post Oct 1 2011, 03:55 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

I guess I'll make a request.
Attached File  _Actor34.png ( 6.08K ) Number of downloads: 107

Could you leave out the hands on the side shots please, thanks.

--------------------
The guy who'll try to solve your script request...with an event!

My game project (dev page out, click away!)

Things that are awesome!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 1 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 1 2011, 03:24 PM) *
Sure. I'll see what I can do. And before Christmas? Pshaw, I can do that! XD Could you elaborate on the details for the picture a bit more?

A face image. Basically that is what I am after as well if can. If not I can deal without it. Like in a Text Box when your having your character talk with the image. I don't care how you do it if you can.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 1 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #6

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Oct 1 2011, 12:37 PM) *
A face image. Basically that is what I am after as well if can. If not I can deal without it. Like in a Text Box when your having your character talk with the image. I don't care how you do it if you can.

I'll try, but I don't know if I can.

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 3 2011, 02:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Purgo
post Oct 2 2011, 12:12 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: True Neutral

the spriteset is very nice! I think i'll make a request too!
Since its 3 per week per person, i would like to request the following:

Attached File  _Actor33.png ( 3.79K ) Number of downloads: 40

Attached File  _Actor4.png ( 3.52K ) Number of downloads: 36

Attached File  _Actor9.png ( 3.17K ) Number of downloads: 37

yu can take time on them, i am patient enough smile.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  _Actor10.png ( 3.23K ) Number of downloads: 22

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 2 2011, 01:11 AM
Post #8

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Alright, I finished the first two requests. Check up at the top under finished requests to find them.

As for Purgo, do you want them to keep their hats on in bed? If not, you may want to change them, then give them to me.

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 2 2011, 01:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Purgo
post Oct 2 2011, 11:23 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 1 2011, 10:11 PM) *
Alright, I finished the first two requests. Check up at the top under finished requests to find them.

As for Purgo, do you want them to keep their hats on in bed? If not, you may want to change them, then give them to me.

umm...i think for now, i want the hat on, i'll see what i can do later

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 2 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 1 2011, 08:57 PM) *
I'll try, but I don't know if I can.
[EDIT] This work?
Spoiler:

I see your not good at making Ylva. Seeing how it don't look like her but it is nice and all. I might find use for this in later future or maybe still in the game. But I am glad you still try. I do like though the image of Ylva sprite though and see if I can make work. Still give you credit though for your effort.

From the bottom of Hell. By RPG_Lover. You have been thanked for. [ laugh.gif ]

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 3 2011, 02:18 PM
Post #11

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Alright, I finished the four sprites for Purgo. Go to the finished requests section and see if you like them.
[EDIT] @RGP Lover, I could've made it better then that, but I was rushed because of the reqeusts after you. Also, the thing I used to maker her doesn't have many options. Glad you liked the sleeper though!

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 3 2011, 02:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Complacentuna
post Oct 3 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Wow, these are super good. Exactly what I needed, thanks for the idea smile.gif. Would you mind making RPG VX People 2, second row, second from left? (a.k.a. the close-eyed fortune-teller w/ white hair.) Also found an amazing Awake Fortune Teller from gameclover if you need to use that for frankenspriting http://rmvx.gameclover.com/c/awake-fortune-teller/ . That doesn't seem to be against their usage policy, just need to credit. No time frame at all, so don't rush it.

Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 3 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #13

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (Complacentuna @ Oct 3 2011, 09:44 AM) *
Wow, these are super good. Exactly what I needed, thanks for the idea smile.gif. Would you mind making RPG VX People 2, second row, second from left? (a.k.a. the close-eyed fortune-teller w/ white hair.) Also found an amazing Awake Fortune Teller from gameclover if you need to use that for frankenspriting http://rmvx.gameclover.com/c/awake-fortune-teller/ . That doesn't seem to be against their usage policy, just need to credit. No time frame at all, so don't rush it.

Thanks. smile.gif

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I was going to do all the rtp characters soon anyway, so thanks for the reason! should get it back to you in about a day or so. And I will personally prefer to avoid clashes with other people about usage, so I redid the real one myself.

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 3 2011, 08:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Complacentuna
post Oct 3 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 3 2011, 04:13 PM) *
Yeah, sure, I can do that. I was going to do all the rtp characters soon anyway, so thanks for the reason! should get it back to you in about a day or so. And I will personally prefer to avoid clashes with other people about usage, so I redid the real one myself.

Ooooh, all the RTP characters would make my week, man! And yeah, good deal about the usage clashing. You're right, but I thought I would link it just in case. That's a pretty quick timeline, thanks again smile.gif. I might be back here later when I figure out which sprite I'm gonna use for my main characters, heh happy.gif. Cheers!

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 3 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #15

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (Complacentuna @ Oct 3 2011, 01:44 PM) *
Ooooh, all the RTP characters would make my week, man! And yeah, good deal about the usage clashing. You're right, but I thought I would link it just in case. That's a pretty quick timeline, thanks again smile.gif. I might be back here later when I figure out which sprite I'm gonna use for my main characters, heh happy.gif. Cheers!

Alright, I finished your request. Look at the top post under finished requests.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Purgo
post Oct 3 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

there very nice! thanks Shadow! And i'll be sure to credit you!

+Quote Post

RPG VX
post Oct 3 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Alignment: Unaligned

i have an request for you ^^, i need a sleeping character of this girl:

Attached File  _Sister.png ( 4.09K ) Number of downloads: 39

and the blonde girl of RTP (actor02)

--------------------
Supports:

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 3 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #18

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Ok, I'll work on that tomorrow, but I have to get off now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Complacentuna
post Oct 4 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 3 2011, 05:50 PM) *
Alright, I finished your request. Look at the top post under finished requests.

Squeeee! Thank you so much! She looks lovely.

ETA: Oh, yeah, just to double check, but it's cool if I use the sprites of the RTP actors you made for requests, right? (I'm not gonna touch the non-RTP ones.) I probably won't actually put 'em in a game, but it's nice to have the choices saved on my computer.

This post has been edited by Complacentuna: Oct 4 2011, 05:46 PM

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 4 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #20

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (Complacentuna @ Oct 4 2011, 10:43 AM) *
Squeeee! Thank you so much! She looks lovely.

ETA: Oh, yeah, just to double check, but it's cool if I use the sprites of the RTP actors you made for requests, right? (I'm not gonna touch the non-RTP ones.) I probably won't actually put 'em in a game, but it's nice to have the choices saved on my computer.

Yeah, that's fine! Glad you liked her!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2014 - 03:33 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.