iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadow's Character Sprites!, That's a mouthful, eh? Just call it "Shadow's Sprites!
Rating 4 V
ShadowSick
post Oct 17 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #41

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Oct 16 2011, 09:48 AM) *
Hey Shadow. I been thinking of doing my own little Edit work myself. I hope to see it go through as I did make something by myself as you inspire me with the Sleeping pictures. I did a work and I do want to see what you think of them even though this is for you to take request. Well here is my request. I want to know how you think of these

Spent 2 days working on these. laugh.gif

pretty good! I like the arms more than mine.
Also, I'm taking request's again!

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 18 2011, 06:09 PM

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 18 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #42

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Thank's. I love editing works over building from scratch. Anyways I am looking for a edit. Think you can make Ulrika (Actor1 top right) relaxing in a hot spring? (Just like making her sleep but add at least 3 pixel of her body wearing something). I hope to see your work.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 19 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #43

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Oct 18 2011, 04:20 PM) *
Thank's. I love editing works over building from scratch. Anyways I am looking for a edit. Think you can make Ulrika (Actor1 top right) relaxing in a hot spring? (Just like making her sleep but add at least 3 pixel of her body wearing something). I hope to see your work.

So, just sleeping, but with the body staying? Do you want a custom bikini or just the basic cloths?

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 19 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Custom bikini.

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Oct 19 2011, 07:50 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 21 2011, 11:47 AM
Post #45

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Oct 19 2011, 12:50 PM) *
Custom bikini.

Finished it!

Oh man, I actually cracked up there. RPG Lover: "Custom Bikini." Me: "Finished it!" Man, it's funny what makes me laugh. XD

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Oct 21 2011, 05:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 22 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

OK? Well I thank you for making it and I see I gave you a new idea to your work list. Seeing how the picture you made for me is in the example work as well. But I do like it you did a good job at it.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Devastata
post Oct 22 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Alignment: Lawful Good

Request type: Weapon Holding
Date I'd prefer it by: Sometime soon.
Image:
Attached File  _Actor62.png ( 3.41K ) Number of downloads: 21

Details: Just a sword strapped across his back. Silver blade and yellow handle.

P.S. What are fan service sprites?

This post has been edited by Devastata: Oct 22 2011, 08:38 PM

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 23 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #48

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

@Devastata: Ok, I'll get that done for ya! Also, fan service sprites are, to quote Wikipedia: "Long full shots of robots in mecha shows, sexual elements, long fight scenes or violence, all can be considered fan service as they are specifically aimed to please the fans of any given show."material in a series which is intentionally added to please the audience. It is about "servicing" the fan - giving the fans 'exactly what they want." It's more of a joke on my end though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Devastata
post Nov 1 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Just wondering... are you still working on this?

--------------------
I support:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 2 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Hey Devastata. If your wondering about the sprite you requested I did make one but I don't know if it is to your liking. Why not check it out. I have started my own Editing shop at Edit Pack Center. I know you never requested it to me but I am one of the fastest editor and plus I got bored and I hope you like it. Took me 5 minute to make it.

[attachment=23009:_Actor62.png]

And I hope you didn't Quit editing Shadow. Your the one who inspire me and in my thread it is in support towards you. What fun is it if there is no one to support? Well c ya soon everyone.

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 2 2011, 12:16 AM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

lightspeed15
post Nov 3 2011, 01:42 AM
Post #51

Dope
Group Icon

Type: Artist
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hey Shadow, I'm curious, but do you do XP-sized characters? Because my VX game uses XP Chars...

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Nov 3 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #52

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

I don't know when I can get back to spriting. Everything got very busy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 4 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

I can understand and I hope you do come back. Even though I don't think I will need to request anything from you for a wail. I am a sprite editor but sometimes this editing get hard and sometimes it get boring cause no one request for editors that much. Hope you do get caught up and I wish you the best of luck plus who knows. I might become a better sprite editor then you...HA! HA! HA! Well hope to see you back and running the sprite job soon.

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Nov 4 2011, 08:18 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Feb 3 2012, 03:40 PM
Post #54

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

I'm sorry if this is a necropost, but I thought that it wouldn't count if the post is resurrected. I'm back open for business! Yay! I will be uploading a compilation later!

This post has been edited by ShadowSick: Feb 3 2012, 03:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Feb 5 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

For starter I am sure it would not count as a necro post when it is the maker of the thread posting and also glad that your back.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Honoris
post Mar 17 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #56

The person you can talk to.
Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Feb 3 2012, 03:40 PM) *
I'm sorry if this is a necropost, but I thought that it wouldn't count if the post is resurrected. I'm back open for business! Yay! I will be uploading a compilation later!

Good to see you back mate happy.gif

--------------------
--- My Stuffs! ---
Spoiler:
Things I have made! (Or making!)
Spoiler:
Empty... =P

Things I support
Spoiler:

Random Tests I have done.
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

robbieagray
post Apr 5 2012, 03:20 PM
Post #57

I am not insane... YET!!! :D
Group Icon

It is great to hear that you are back. Now that you have returned do you think you might be able to help me with the Tentacle sprites I have been needing? laugh.gif

--------------------
If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

Projects I am currently working on:
-The demo is out now!

-Link to my Youtube Channel: HERE! (Please Subscribe)
I support the following:
Spoiler:

Contest Badges:
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Aug 5 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #58

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Alrigth, I'm back again, but I no longer have windows so I can't test out the sprites... So if I do get around to making them, they'll probably hav glitches. I'm sorry... I'll still try, but... yeahh.The long posting gaps are from me being gone on several trips by the way.

--------------------

+Quote Post

dizzyinc
post Feb 23 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #59

Designer
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Are you still doing requests? I have a sprite that I would like to have a sleeping face but without the hands laugh.gif let me know and I will post the image. Thanks!

--------------------
Just Beneath The Skin Beta v1.4.7

The End

My stuff:
Spoiler:

The current game I am working on :

A side project:
Spoiler:

Where's My Money (Family Guy Fan Game)

My first VX game: (don't expect too much)

You can find my video production work here:

You can find my Let's Play videos here:

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:49 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.