iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windowskin Generator/Splitter, For those with little talent/lazy people :D
Rating 4 V
Jet
post Oct 2 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #1

He Who Jets
Group Icon

Type: Coder
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Windowskin Generator + Splitter
by Jet

Introduction

So, this was my ReStaff release for Oct. 1. We all know that Woratana had a really cool program that made windowskins for the graphically challenged. Well, I'm here to give you a brand new fancy-pants one!
This still uses Aindra's windowskin pieces, so credit them as well.

Also included in this topic is a windowskin splitter, which will split ANY windowskin into pieces that can be used in the generator.

Features

- Saves windowskins!
- Tone each part
- Rotate, flip, and mirror any part
- Invert and Fade any part
- Saves quickly using the same tech as my Screenshot Taker
- Separate Windowskin Splitter, which can make more parts to use in the Generator
- And more...

Screenshot

Programs:

Generator:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35988679/WindowSkin%20Generator.exe

Splitter:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35988679/WindowSkin%20Splitter.exe

Credit

Jet
Aindra
Anyone whose Skins you Split

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

EZaxess
post Oct 2 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #2

Home is in your head.
Group Icon

Type: Designer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Reaaaaaaaally cool, I know many will love this. Another superb release from the Jet. \o/

--------------------
My game (currently in development);

Support bar below;
Spoiler:

CODE
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=49347"][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7757/isupportsilentium.png[/img][/url]

Check these rockin' games out;
Spoiler:

Cool stuff;
Spoiler:
<- Charsets and Windowskins ftw.
<- Outdated topic.
<- Scripts ftw.
<- Particles ftw.
<- You WANT to check this out, ftw.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 2 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #3

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

I got to give you a clap in your work. It is very cool. I am sure it would be useful as well and here is something that would be good added to it. The little color slot (Took a wail to understand what those are) with little block of color have it were you can change there color setting (Even though that you can just open a paint program of some kind and change it) and I do like the other settings in it. It shows why you are the Resource staff as well. Cause you supply awesome stuff (After a few fix in it.)...Nice work!

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Oct 2 2011, 07:54 PM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Jet
post Oct 2 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #4

He Who Jets
Group Icon

Yeah, the main reason i did not include editing the little colors box is the majority of people don't even know what it does, or what it's for. I figure letting them screw around with it would cause some havoc so i did not include it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Emmych
post Oct 2 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Type: Artist

I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS BUT THIS THING IS THE BOMB.COM

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ITTTTT >w<d

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 3 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #6

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Why do people have to be this awesome. O_O
This is amazing, I love it. Now I don't have to be creative anymore!

Wait... that's not a good thing, is it?

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 3 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #7

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

QUOTE (BlackMuffin @ Oct 3 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Why do people have to be this awesome. O_O
This is amazing, I love it. Now I don't have to be creative anymore!

Wait... that's not a good thing, is it?

Cause if there was no awesome people around then life would be boring. And for the other thing. No. It's not a good thing. Cause your lazy. I could of put work into building it but I don't bother unless have to. But I do like to say 1 thing before hands.

You got mail!

Spoiler:
Hey. I got this to say.
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

For every 'AWESOME!' In here describe how Awesome you are. If you found this message to be a mistake then. Your modest.

Even though I did say how I like it I always wanted to do that.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

masterjimthefirs...
post Oct 4 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #8

Supreme ruler of all of you
Group Icon

Jet dose it again, 10x combo! XD, no but seriusley good job Bro! smile.gif

--------------------
您好!,你怎么样?争取愉快的一天机器人,是吗?

This is my collection so far...
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 5 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #9

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (RPG_Lover @ Oct 3 2011, 05:32 PM) *
Cause your lazy.

I'm not lazy, just artistically challenged. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

XMagsX
post Oct 5 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #10

Slow but steady....
Group Icon

I do remember something like this from a long time ago... though im too lazy to find it so im going to use this instead! tongue.gif

--------------------
They see me rolling.... They hatin

+Quote Post

ShadowSick
post Oct 5 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #11

Master Sleeping Spriter
Group Icon

Type: Spriter
Alignment: Lawful Evil

yes, I already hae another thing, just like this, from Worantana. At least, that's what the demo said.

--------------------

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig. If you're not 100% about it, then skip it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Topics-----------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Jet
post Oct 6 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #12

He Who Jets
Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowSick @ Oct 5 2011, 03:52 PM) *
yes, I already hae another thing, just like this, from Worantana. At least, that's what the demo said.

Yes, Woratana made the original where I drew the idea from. Though there's only always you to piece them together, mine allows a lot more.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:27 PM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.