iPhone App Directory
RPG Maker VX

Gallery Members Search Calendar Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

Keep an eye out for the upcoming 3rd Quarter Contest!

> Note for Tutorial Threads

New threads (tutorials) here will go into a moderation queue. You will not see your thread appear when you create it. A moderator will decide if it will be approved or denied.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [-Writing-] Building a Story (For Newbs), Making story is not always easy...>Enter if a NEWB<
Virus 9
post Oct 9 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #1

Evil is a virus that spreads!
Group Icon

Type: Writer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Hello, RPG_Lover on how to make a Background Story. Below this line you don't have to read 'My Story Line' it is just my normal bla, bla, bla talk before I get into the full detail to get you a understanding on how I teach.

My Story Line
Spoiler:
Well I am one who try to find what I am good at but I learn that I can come up with wild adventure stories and looking at everyone else there are many that can not even make a good enough story and wish for tips and tricks to building a perfect story and here is my little guide on how to build it. I love writing stories and coming up with wild things but stories come in many ways and this is what I am going to teach on how to do. Stories come from what your doing, a made up land with Fairies and Elf's, as there is stories on what happen in the past, and the list just keep on going. I write on dark and scary stories allot but I enjoy adding mystery to it but everyone would need to learn what there story is about, who all is in it, what happens, how long it will be, and again this list just keep on going. But I will try to cover at least the basic to get a good rating on your story without jumping from place to place like this.

Tim went to the store cause Mom told Tim that she needs 3 Eggs and 1 bag of Flours.

Were you could of put it in a better terms like this.
Mom told Tim that she needs 3 Eggs and 1 bag of Flours. Tim then went to the store to get the items.

Stories tell people how one feels most of the time and stories can be made to show how others feel as well. It allows people to open up a world of imagination and ideas and again there is a long list that I will not bother going through that at least yet. So Let's Begin.

Let's Begin
Spoiler:
If you have read through the 'My Story Line' then I thank you and now here I will teach on what I will be teaching you. In this you will learn how to do the following to your story.
  • How to come up with Character for your story.
  • How to add a world to it all.
  • Adding a class for it.
  • Making a challenge/adventure
  • Cleaning it up.
  • Different between Fiction and Non-Fiction
  • Making the story perfect for the Viewer
  • Finish with a Scene

From there I will see what else I can teach you but this is perfect for people who have no idea what there doing. Remember that if your not a beginner at this then it might be to easy for you and I will later see on adding a advance guide to building a story. But this is for the Newbs and Beginner. Along in this guide I will teach you as well what kinds of stories there are but there might be more then even I can explain but I can at least get you on your feet and make it as simple as I can to explain it. Before you start I want you to ask yourself these questions to see if your willing to put in the work.

Do you love reading anything?
Are you one who loves to even write a basic story?
Will you put in the effort or give up to easy (Like my little brother)?
What is your favorite type of story?
Will this guy stop asking question?

If you can accept that your at least going to put some effort into making a story then your able to get started. That is the main thing that writers need to do mainly to make a story as many times it just come to them in dreams, or what they see, and again this is a endless list. Well Let's begin in Making a Base.

Making a Base
Spoiler:

Adding a Title:
Spoiler:
A story must have a base starting with a Title. Now I learn that many title involve having a word in your story but Titles has to be something that resemble your story very well. If you have a Title that don't resemble your story at all people will think the wrong way. Saying my story is about the future and I set my title as "The Boy who scream". Now that don't resemble to my story so people believe it is a story that resemble to "The Boy who cry Wolf!" seeing how those two close to the same but not looking like how my story is about. Now if I gave the title, "Future to be" then it resemble to my story cause it is a title involving my story. Now you don't want to mistake in that seeing how I read books I couldn't figure out how it resemble seeing how I read a book called, "To kill a mocking bird" yet it never talking about a mocking bird or anything that related to it. But a story (Knowing everyone knows it) "The wizard of Oz" now that is on track seeing how the whole story revolve around a great and powerful wizard...Of Oz.

Finding the point:
Spoiler:
Everyone really don't see much what I mean in that but Finding the Point were the story should begin. If you don't know were the story should start then your just going to toss it like in the lava and burn then "The End" and that is not a story really. Every story must be focus on were they are and about there life is. Like if there suffering, living royalty, or anything really. Again that is a list that never ends. Cause if you don't then the reader will not know how they wind up doing what there doing in your story and get confused. Here is my little example on a story without a real pinpoint.
She walked through the woods and continue on to find a way out.

As I shown there that it just jump to some girl walking through the wood to find her way out. Now a lot of questions are in this waiting to be answer cause it never had a good start. Who is this girl? What is she doing in the woods? Were is she trying to go? As every story needs a beginning to were everyone can understand.

Entering a Chapter:
Spoiler:
So many stories out there have a chapter and if you plan to add yourself a Chapter and have no idea what a Chapter is for then read along here.
A Chapter is formed by a cut, almost a pause in your story mainly cause people will continue reading on and on is one theory to this. It can also be used to jump to another story without having so much chaos to it all. Were if you wish to tell another person's side story use a chapter to show it is going to a new story base. Chapters can contain a title as well with it for example on a Chapter title, "Chapter 7 A Tide in Sea" as that is optional in a story or just do "Chapter 7" and make it a boring look to it without inspire people of some joy. Chapters as well in the beginning of a book has a Index on were to find that chapter (Just a little heads up to all who don't know). Chapters are optional like I say as it would add like a stop sign to a person. Stories with like 60 Pages or more should have chapters and you get to decide when it should take place but don't have it every page or every 2-5 pages. Mainly people wait for like 15-19 pages before jumping into a chapter but it is still optional.

Adding a Class:
Spoiler:
Many will wounder what a class is but if you used RPG Maker VX (my little example again) a class give it a category to what your story should have. Here is a list of different story class I can think of and I am sure there is more.
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Adventure
  • Spooky Tale
  • Poem
  • History
  • Science
  • Tutorial
  • More...

As is it needs in every stories and if you plan to use more then 1 be careful how you add it, Many different class has it's own meaning as Romance focus on "Slowly falling in love, 2 people getting close." as my example as if your story is only pure Romance you can not add like killing or battle for love. And having it a pure class is impossible so it is called a Sub-Class. Meaning that it is a class inside a class adding a Poem in the Romance I got this to show as a Mystery being my Main Class
Mystery >> Spook, Romance, and Science
These are the items I am adding in my story as the focus must be a Mystery story and it can have these Sub-Class in it. I got a story that is a mystery (Short) as my example with only these 4 things but the main is Mystery.
Spoiler:
Grave to Solve

My name is Jim the Investigator. I was requested by a young woman who had black hair and a red top. She told me about a strange disappearance happening in a old house to the north of town. As we made we examine along inside and found a dead body in the second floor closet. He had a knife in the back of him as we examine close I found a result of the knife had a D.N.A. of a woman.

I rather not get deep into the story seeing how my story is just a example.

Forming the Character
Spoiler:

Character's Detail:

Coming up with there Class:
Spoiler:
Creating a Class for your Character is the easy part. All you have to do first is come up with a class idea and what all about that class as it will make writing stories more easy. With coming up with a class is a endless list. OK. Let's just say everything that has a list is endless. Seeing how it is. Create a class for every character and focus on what that class knows and do. Seeing how a Superhero has Super Power (Except Batman), a Theft break into what it is trained to break in, A Clown is either funny, boring, sad, or EVIL! Basicly nothing is the same as that is what Class is for. Like creating a Hero Vs Villain book I would have to create classes for different ones.

My Class:
  • Hero (With Power)
  • Hero (Without Power)
  • Civilian (Normal)
  • Civilian (Thugs/Killer)
  • Villains (Without Power)
  • Villains (With Power)

As I have given a class for each one my story has different class a character of mine can take. As a Hero with power I would want to give like Super Speed, Fly, even laser eyes were as my Villains without Power giving them special tools. Making a story without a class list can be done but it would easily give you a headache to start with. I learn that every story without a class can easily go from someone with a set power and change to other powers without knowing.

Lost with names:
Spoiler:
A old classic question I keep hearing from time after time. "What should I call it?" (It might not be classic to someone else but to me it is) coming up with like 2-3 names is simple as that but when making like 30-50 names is a bit of a challenge. Well there is a few tricks (And again a endless list.) that I learn on how to give names to some character. Here is a list of mine.
  • Think of a random word and form it to a name
  • Use a normal name used in your neighbor hood
  • Search for names with meanings
  • Use names more then once in a story (Just be careful)
  • Make some of your character dies before giving a name (Joke)

And from there forming a name is as easy as that. As everyone who say making a perfect story is hard is right. Without a name for a character then it is just no fun. Saying, "He", "She", "It", and so on (Endless again! How many endless list are there?!?!). If you can't even make a name for all your character then I guess your story will never get done.

Adding some details:
Spoiler:
Every Character in a story needs more details to them. If you wish to make a great story add some more information about the person. Like what they look like, how old they are, if there boy or girl, how they talk, and so on. Doing so gives people a imagination to what the story is all about. (If have a picture of them in the book then the "What they look like" is not needed. Since people can not just imagine that it as nothing but a voice. Give a good describe to your character as a good way is drawl out what he/she should look like then move on to the voice type and everything else. And if you ask about "How do I add a voice to the character?" then I guess I should tell you just write in what he/she sounds like. Is it a hallow voice, sad voice, high pitch voice, and so on.

More added later. Need a break.

Adding the items/lands
Spoiler:
Learning through, seeing how these two are as well important to a story cause we need a place for your person to be and to have at least cloth on. List the land's name and items seeing how it will make building a story easy. What would work is make a map and drawl on it to were your character heads to keep track on how long and what they have to do to get there. And create a list of random items idea. Cause the place name and item name are important cause a item named "Sword" is nothing special seeing how if you have 2 swords then people think there the same. Were as lands they need there own name as well. Seeing how if there the same name "Land" then you will only confuse your reader. A name helps describe it different. RPG Maker VX program is the same thing in Database editor in the different list. (Actor, Class, Skill, Items, Enemy, Troop) they all have to have a name to make them apart and know what each does and is. Easy way to add it is simple come up with some random word and try to make it fit into something and keep writing down different words that pop into your mind or look around and there is a way to get ideas on a name.

Adding the main to it all
Spoiler:
What is the Main people might ask. Well the main circle to your story. Were it all begins. With the Index, About Me/About Book, and a start story. For start story like this "Once upon a time in a land far, far away there lived a princess in a tower" or "My name is Jake and this is my story." Since all of this is a optional seeing how many don't have these as the Index is used if you have Chapters. It is used to tell were to find the chapter in your book. Were as About Me/About Book were you can talk about yourself or what the book is all about. It is all 3 optional as these are not require in making a great story. But the first 2 "Index and About Me/About Book" are things that would help with your story.

Biggest Mistake
Spoiler:

Names always uppercase:
Spoiler:
When writing a story with a name in it. No matter were it is It always begin with a Uppercase letter. Not "I went to the mall with sam." instead it should be "I went to the mall with Sam." Any kind of names must be uppercase along with the letter "I" and the start of a sentence (after punctuation)

Right punctuation:
Spoiler:
It is important to use the right Punctuation seeing how you don't want to use the wrong one in a story. Everyone should know this but if they don't I might as well answer how it is done.
There are "?" "." "!" "," these 4 are punctuation (Without the Quotes) as each one has it's own meaning and it's own name. I will mention what each does.

"?" Question mark: A Question Mark is used for Questions in something like "How are you doing?" or "Were did you get that?". It is used for nothing else.

"." Period/Dot: (Yes it has 2 names) is used just to finish something without adding a emotion behind it. Like here, "Hey." or "Ya. Ya. I'll get on it." As it is always used."

"!" Exclamation mark: Everyone should know what this is. It is used when hyper or excited about something. Like this, "Hey! Let's go!" or "Party time! Party time!" or "NO!"

"," Comma: Used like a stop sign or a yield sign. Gives a pause in a long sentence, or used when listing more then 3 items, or anything really. Like this, "I want a Pony, princess crown, and a doll house." or "Dear Luke, I am your father!"

Placing wrong time:
Spoiler:
Many don't know that Writing stories is not that easy as there is more to all of it then it looks. Well you would need to keep a eye what you put in your stories and it might take a few tries. If your story has everything tossed in at once it will not leave any surprise later. You don't want to toss in were a guy lost all his brother and sister and went to look for them and in like half a page finding them all. There would not be a surprise at all and the fun of the story would end. You must wait for the perfect time and see that they done so long and hard before giving them there reward or punishment. Don't want to spring all the traps at once or you got nothing left.

No Team, No Help:
Spoiler:
Now this is a important thing but not that important were your whole story will fall if not done. Every story book really have a team of some kind. Seeing how if it is just 1 person doing all the work then it might turn out a not so good story. But the options is up to you. But forming a team will help you make a great story and maybe add something special like pictures seeing how everyone loves pictures (Getting off topic there.) Forming a team will help increase your progress by 1% a helper (Unless it is a lazy helper).

How to catch the eye
Spoiler:
Getting the people to wanting to read your book is important. So you need to learn the few basic to getting people to want to read your stories. These are the main things people are looking at if they want to read a book (If there 15 or below)
  • Short amount of Pages
  • Pictures
  • Great Title (Front page)
  • Bigger words
  • Less effort in reading

As that is not all for all people 15 or below. I seen some people over 15 who reads like the whole little child's rhyme book (not for there kids) and some below 15 year old reading 60-100 pages a day. (Without picture and with little words). As you need to keep focusing on how to always improve your stories were everyone would like to read it everyone have special things they like to read. So try and find out what people want to read and what you like to write about and just do it. What really catch people's eye is how much work they put into it and how detail it is as well as easy to understand to the reader. Not a book of "Smart words for smart guys" then you will only be able to sell it to people who knows all different words. And that is not a lot.

Take the Test
Spoiler:
I want people to understand the guide of mine and if you can take a little challenge I have for you. I want you to write a story and post it up (So I can see what you learn) as this is optional to everyone. Write a story with at least the 4 things in my guide "Adding a Title, Finding the point, Adding a Class, and Right Punctuation." I would like it more then 300 word(s) and not copied from someone or something else. All test posted up must be in Spoiler tag as well to keep this organized.

About the...
Spoiler:
None right now (Need a break)

What do you get for learning this?
  • You would learn how to build a perfect game seeing how every game really require a story plan (Ping Pong game does not have one {A old 2d line graphic with a square ball moving back and forth to get to the other person's goal} but still a wonderful game.)
  • Building a Story that people would love to read (Maybe)
  • Form a base and having a chance to make a perfect story for the people.

More might be added soon...

This post has been edited by RPG_Lover: Dec 2 2011, 05:20 AM

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ftklqq.png[/img]

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.
  7. Now you can also relax in our Off-Discussion of RPG Maker VX.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 10 2011, 01:54 AM
Post #2

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Not bad, not bad at all. Very precise and informative (maybe work on some grammar).

There is one small thing I want to bring up though.

Now you don't want to mistake in that seeing how I read books I couldn't figure out how it resemble seeing how I read a book called, "To kill a mocking bird" yet it never talking about a mocking bird or anything that related to it.

Actually, it did talk about a mockingbird. The kids talk about atticus giving them air rifles, and that he said he'd prefer them to shoot tin cans, or kill blue jays. He then says it's a sin to kill a mockingbird. The reason he says that is because, as miss maudie explains, mockingbirds just want to bring us joy with their songs, and it would be cruel and unusual to kill them. Tom robinson could be called the mockingbird of the book. It was cruel and unusual to prosecute and kill him, seeing as he did nothing wrong at all. (It could also probably be applied to boo, but the idea was meant for Tom)

I'm not pointing this out to be anal. I'm just saying that it would be a good teaching tool for title making. Maybe you don't want to make your title refer to something that happens in a story, but instead have it refer to the main jist of the whole thing.

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
Broken Chapters - 30% done!
BC project thread
Klucygin - 100% done! 95% debugging done!
Now named mystery game (phobia) - paused until BC is done

I Support:
Spoiler:

Romance is awesome, admit it

Award:
Spoiler:

I do art. You should look at it: http://chaikeon.deviantart.com/

LOL I would not doubt that. :D We have had dealings with them Nazi in the past

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 10 2011, 02:02 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

I never fully read the book. So it might have but I thank you and I hear the fact that I need to fix my grammar allot. I did have a hard time writing it all down in a little box looking for were it should go and getting confuse. Plus I am still bad at some Grammar and try my best to change a few things around to see if I can make it work. But I do love making stories were I learn how to build a good story were people would like it a bit more. But thanks it is a working progress in my tutorial and I will keep working on fixing it up and adding new things to it.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:
After a great deal of a vote, I have been chosen to remain evil by the members of the forum! Now prepare for the 2nd stage of my plot!

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:
Are you new to RPG Maker VX or the Forum? I will help you with some simple guides to understanding.
  1. If you are new to the forum then make your introduction known to the community. Also if you are leaving us we would like to hear you there.
  2. If you have experience something wrong with this Community Forum that is not working right you can contact the staff by visiting the Feedback and Support.
  3. People like us are willing to help anyone who is having any problems with RPG Maker VX Program down here in the Support / Help Forum. We do provide some provided answers in here to read.Or you can contact RPG_Lover or Akod for help through PM.
  4. Need some new images/audios for your game? We provide a wide range for your game development needs in our Resource Showcase. We also provide if you can not find what you need a request for something.
  5. If it's scripts you need. We can help you find what functions you want to add to your games in our Complete RGSS2 Scripts! As well we provide a request if you got something else in mind you need.
  6. Got a game developed and ready to show? You can provide any Completed Games or Under Developed Games with us to get a result from the community.

We do have a small support for RPG Maker VX ACE here. I recommend if your starting to use RPG Maker VX to go and fix your Game_Interpreter. Make sure to follow the Community Rules and you will be OK on your way.

+Quote Post

Chaike
post Oct 10 2011, 02:08 AM
Post #4

Because reasons.
Group Icon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sometimes I write my topics and long PMs in microsoft word (or notepad... if you lack word). That seems to make the writing process easier. Keep up the good work.

--------------------

My games
Spoiler:
progress/finished:
Broken Chapters - 30% done!
BC project thread
Klucygin - 100% done! 95% debugging done!
Now named mystery game (phobia) - paused until BC is done

I Support:
Spoiler:

Romance is awesome, admit it

Award:
Spoiler:

I do art. You should look at it: http://chaikeon.deviantart.com/

LOL I would not doubt that. :D We have had dealings with them Nazi in the past

+Quote Post

BlackMuffin
post Oct 10 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #5

私は、日本語は話せません。
Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

QUOTE (Scairekrow @ Oct 9 2011, 10:08 PM) *
Sometimes I write my topics and long PMs in microsoft word (or notepad... if you lack word). That seems to make the writing process easier. Keep up the good work.

Me too. The only difference is that I wait a day before posting the topic so I can go over it and see if it's stupid or grammatically incorrect, and I don't use word to write long PM's...

--------------------
"People with Autism and other brain disorders are the most unfairly treated people in the world."- Dorian's World

Projects

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Oct 10 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Well I am glad to see that it is being viewed (Some by me and Scairekrow) but I will soon have it fully ready and I don't know if more will be added. Seeing how I am still busy in life but since I have the whole week off I got time to work on finishing at least the problems in my story. But I would also like people to rate my tutorial after reading (Seeing how I want to see how good I did) but even though this is not to good I did this mostly for fun trying to teach people. Seeing how I love writing stories as I am working on one right now. "Knight's Quest 1 - Dawn of the Eternal" and also working on the game. But I do like the fact that it has 120 View(s). If you see that I edit in my tutorial it is 1 of the 3 things just so you know before I try adding anything new.
  • Grammar/Spelling check
  • Tutorial on "Forming the Character"
  • Tutorial on "About the..."

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Meself
post Nov 2 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Type: Undisclosed
Alignment: Unaligned

A good and informative tutorial, I enjoyed the questions, as they're important and very often passed by others.

The only thing that "bugged" me in the tutorial is... Maybe not even grammar but... The style? It read quite bad, something like a bad translated RPG smile.gif

--------------------
Being "Good" isn't just enough to make an exciting game.
Try being "Astounding" with it.

+Quote Post

MontijoDUBS
post Nov 3 2011, 03:38 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

This does apply to alot of games. You're really great at this, and hopefully you'll make it big one day.

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Nov 6 2011, 09:37 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Finally remember to get back to this. Forgot all about it till now I feel kinda silly and will complete things I messed up in and try to improve this. Sorry about that things change around here allot.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

hkoz
post Nov 28 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Thank you so much for the good tutorial biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Projects:
-The Lost Myth(in progress)
-Soul list (my game for the free for all contest 2011)

Spoiler:

I support:

+Quote Post

Nong97
post Dec 2 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Type: Spriter

Thanks! biggrin.gif
This helped a'lot!

--------------------
My Project:

--VXNet Forum--
--Wordpress--
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Support:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Dec 2 2011, 04:01 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Glad to hear.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

PGR
post Dec 2 2011, 04:17 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Ok.....I'm at "Finding the Point" and I already don't want to continue. The main problem with this tutorial is your wording and grammar. You should really go through and fix these things. Simple things such as the way you word something can damage or enhance any sort of writing. In truth, it appears as if English isn't your first language, the way you word things. If it is, then I would understand.......But seriously, it's like trying to read something written by a C-Average 6th grader.

--------------------

I support
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Virus 9
post Dec 2 2011, 04:37 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (PGR @ Dec 2 2011, 05:17 AM) *
Ok.....I'm at "Finding the Point" and I already don't want to continue. The main problem with this tutorial is your wording and grammar. You should really go through and fix these things. Simple things such as the way you word something can damage or enhance any sort of writing. In truth, it appears as if English isn't your first language, the way you word things. If it is, then I would understand.......But seriously, it's like trying to read something written by a C-Average 6th grader.

Not the first time I heard that. Your right there and I should but I have later on got busy and forgot about this. I should do as you said and work on re-making this seeing how when I made this was started when I was tired and had been just typing letting my hand to all the work and letting my brain sleep. But even Touchfuzzy said the same thing about my language. (English really is my language I know no other language but that except for some programming) but I had been bad at allot of things and I have been known to need help.

--------------------
EVIL RULES OVER ALL!
Spoiler:

I Support
Spoiler:

CODE

Building
Spoiler:

Read if New or Beginner!
Spoiler:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 02:14 AM

RPGMakerVX.net is an Privacy Policy, Legal.